Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) (77327 Views)

Ibrahim Idris: Buhari, Police IG Hold Closed Door Meeting / Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 16, 2018
What a dim-witted SOB! This is the type of numbskulls that hold sway in various important governmental positions in the country. What a shame!!

3 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by DEcclesia(m): 9:35pm On May 16, 2018
transmission transmission, illiterate IGP

2 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Ralph2211(m): 9:36pm On May 16, 2018
Even Patience Jonathan will not say dis nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Halo22: 9:36pm On May 16, 2018
Two things must be responsible for that his situation; either the Senate president is after him, or nemesis is trying to catch-up with him.

2 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by selemempe: 9:38pm On May 16, 2018
carinmom:

We shall see undecided
u and who?

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Josh44s(m): 9:40pm On May 16, 2018
SoapQueen:
Haba....The last time I heard this man speak at an event. He was very eloquent.

Hmmm!

3 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by SoapQueen(f): 9:42pm On May 16, 2018
Josh44s:

Hmmm!

You want a tampon?
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by malware: 9:46pm On May 16, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
the kiths and kins of ibrahim Kpotun Idris are as follow
mohammadu buhari:- President
ABUBAKAR malami
mansur Dan ali
adamu adamu
abdulraman bello danbazau
sadique abubakar
T Y buratai

How did all these people become his kith and kins?
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by TutorV(m): 9:47pm On May 16, 2018
The Senate and Benue dead curses have finally hit this man! Highly incompetent! When they will not read even prepared speech for them before the event and had nothing to input into the speech personally! Useless people! What are they transmitting sef?

3 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Obainoneandonly(m): 9:48pm On May 16, 2018
malware:

How did all these people become his kith and kins?
bro aren't u a Nigerian? abi u b JJC....quit asking useless question

1 Like

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by 3kay945(m): 9:51pm On May 16, 2018
Omeokachie:
He felt too proud to enrol in one of the almajiri schools that GEJ set up. Now see the result.

grin

1 Like

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by malware: 9:59pm On May 16, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
bro aren't u a Nigerian? abi u b JJC....quit asking useless question

How did my questions become useless?
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Obainoneandonly(m): 10:18pm On May 16, 2018
malware:

How did my questions become useless?
because u knew quite well what I meant by "kiths and kins",but u kept on asking me question.u are a Nigerian, u should understand

2 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by asawanathegreat(m): 10:22pm On May 16, 2018
I don't even know what to comment again, Buhari why did u do this to us?
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by malware: 10:27pm On May 16, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
because u knew quite well what I meant by "kiths and kins",but u kept on asking me question.u are a Nigerian, u should understand

How did you arrive at the conclusion that I'm a Nigerian?
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by decomaniaboss(f): 10:27pm On May 16, 2018
kizaronto:

North dragging Nigeria backward by a factor of 100years. "We must rule Nigeria by all means"" No wonder the stack illiterate was afraid of honouring the invitation sent to him by the Senate. Same of the same government.
na the English wey him go speak dey fear am grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by obanimoje: 10:29pm On May 16, 2018
coulded this be turu? oh, sorry. i wanted to say could this be true. if this is true, it will the last time he will speak in any open function like this. representation will be the next thing. in security meeting hausa language is d official language sha.

1 Like

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by piagetskinner(m): 10:34pm On May 16, 2018
this is so funny...this guy supos be rapper o...

totally missed his calling
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by piagetskinner(m): 10:34pm On May 16, 2018
this is so funny...this guy supos be rapper o...

totally missed his calling

2 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by ibekwe97: 10:34pm On May 16, 2018
after graduating from school , an uneducated person will be there enjoying a better position in dis country. IG is disgrace to Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 16, 2018
selemempe:
liar....bring ur results here lets compare

You are right

1 Like

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 10:57pm On May 16, 2018
I can't wait my polo of oga at the top is waiting for substitution transmission commission

1 Like

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Ombre(m): 10:57pm On May 16, 2018

1 Like

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Obainoneandonly(m): 10:58pm On May 16, 2018
malware:

How did you arrive at the conclusion that I'm a Nigerian?
cut the crap dude.I know u Are a Nigerian, I also know dat u are from d north.no b 2day I join nairaland,e don tey
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by malware: 11:05pm On May 16, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
cut the crap dude.I know u Are a Nigerian, I also know dat u are from d north.no b 2day I join nairaland,e don tey

When did you join Nairaland, please?
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by shegzydave(m): 11:06pm On May 16, 2018
No wonder he does not want to visit the senate because he don't know or won't know how to reply their English

3 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by obailala(m): 11:14pm On May 16, 2018
Rachelsblog:
A Video Circulating on the Surface of the Internet shows the Inspector General Police Idris Ibrahim Stammering and was Literally unable to Pronounce a word while making a speech in Kano.

The IG was in the state to Commission The Force Technical Intelligence Unit, And according to the Voice of Liberty who was live at the event, Tagged it as 'Embarrassing' Moment.

Watch the Video Here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHQ3nRSkmDc
https://twitter.com/VoiceOfLibertyN/status/996741450254749697

or here

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/embarrassing-video-shows-ig-of-police.html
shocked shocked shocked
I give up on Nigeria, the time has really come for one to just ditch this green passport. undecided

What sort of kakistocracy is this? undecided

Could it be the man was intoxicated on some kind of tramadol, codeine or colorado?

2 Likes

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by obailala(m): 11:17pm On May 16, 2018
RaptorX:
The IG sounded like he has been downing several bottles of alcohol before attending that event.
I totally concur... I think he's intoxicated on something strong.
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Obainoneandonly(m): 11:18pm On May 16, 2018
malware:

When did you join Nairaland, please?
click on my profile, u will see it.since u re anxious to know
Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by willibounce1(m): 11:26pm On May 16, 2018
obonujoker:

Demdem... your support for mediocrity because of politics is baffling... Well Nigeria will be alright one day, where no one will allow for mediocres, buh doing the right thing to lift the Nation up... so continue supporting your mediocrity...

Lol...i've never seen some so shameless. Just because of the crumbs he gets from the evil govt, he will support them blindly.

1 Like

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by Kennyideal(m): 11:26pm On May 16, 2018
Normal Normal.... I think reading a speech should be a free style something! ....ordinary from paper, too hard to read!....

E remain small, he would have said... "I kn i am not the one that is not my fada, i mean am the one that should av born my fada"������

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) by malware: 11:28pm On May 16, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
click on my profile, u will see it.since u re anxious to know

My data has finished, tell me please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Enugu State Governorship Election Results Update (2023) / Election Results: Mutiu Okunola Faints, Lands In Hospital After Collapsing / Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.