Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,851 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:35 AM

Religion: Opium of the Masses - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Religion: Opium of the Masses (575 Views)

Religion is the opium of the masses / How Would The World Be If There Wasn't Any Religion? Your Opinions? / The Relationship Between Religion And Science (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religion: Opium of the Masses by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 16, 2018
Re: Religion: Opium of the Masses by Nobody: 4:08am On May 17, 2018
Thank You
Re: Religion: Opium of the Masses by Empiree: 5:05am On May 17, 2018
You be a little explicit for the purpose of transfer places might require common infos. Like write your first and last name. Bank name and bank account number. Usually they require these infos in most cases depending on who is sending and where. Understand?
Re: Religion: Opium of the Masses by Nobody: 8:04am On May 17, 2018
Re: Religion: Opium of the Masses by Nobody: 8:14am On May 17, 2018
Re: Religion: Opium of the Masses by Aliox: 11:34am On May 17, 2018
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b] salam. My daughter is going through a phase where
it seems she’s having stomach cramps. Nothing
showed in scans or no medicine is working. Please my brothers and sisters in Islam i need your financial assistance and
pray that she gets relief from these pains, as Allah
SWT is so Merciful. Please help her.

Account No:0768585036
Account Name:Aliyu Mohammed
No amount is small or big. May Allah bless you all.
Re: Religion: Opium of the Masses by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 17, 2018

1 Like

Re: Religion: Opium of the Masses by Nobody: 4:40am On May 18, 2018
Re: Religion: Opium of the Masses by Empiree: 5:22am On May 18, 2018
olatunji21:
Assalamualaikum, Thanks for yesterday Mr Ahmed..May the Almighty reward you abundantly.. I am extremely grateful sir..
Pls i need help at completing the fund..I have #10k from Yesterday.. I am open to an option of loan or any form of scrutiny to verify my claim(s)...I would be grateful for your help..Thanks

Thank you Mr Ahmed
Lol, i am sure you wouldnt need to loan for the token 9650 left. Someone will be kind enough to drop that in your bank account soon. Believe what i just said
Re: Religion: Opium of the Masses by aliyuthayo(m): 8:20am On May 18, 2018
I've just sent you 5k, for the guy with school fee challenge.
May Almighty Allah bless us all.

1 Like

Re: Religion: Opium of the Masses by Nobody: 8:26am On May 18, 2018
Re: Religion: Opium of the Masses by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 18, 2018

1 Like

Re: Religion: Opium of the Masses by Nobody: 4:51am On May 19, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Religion: Opium of the Masses by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 20, 2018

1 Like

Re: Religion: Opium of the Masses by Nobody: 4:51am On May 21, 2018

1 Like

Re: Religion: Opium of the Masses by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 21, 2018

1 Like

Re: Religion: Opium of the Masses by Nobody: 5:32am On May 23, 2018
Re: Religion: Opium of the Masses by Empiree: 5:46am On May 23, 2018
olatunji21:
Hello, i have to go..I am been subjected to some form of ridicule from colleagues and classmates who were privy to this thread..I had to do what i did because i ran out of options..I am eternally grateful to the three gentlemen for there help..May the almighty reward them abundantly.. I needed to write this before deactivating this account so i won't be termed a scam.. I sincerely and i honestly hope they do understand.. Thanks
Alhamdulillah. You should not worry about anybody. It is none of their business. This is far better than yahoo yahoo, armed robbery, hard drug smuggling or other types of financial crimes. A guy was arrested for hacking into John Travolta. So what's the point of that when he is going to spend substantial years behind bar?. You didnt do that. You asked for help politely and it is understood.

Honestly what you asked for is peanut. It is a change. Yoruba people say "Ole lo ba omo je". So dont worry about nobody man. By the way, how did you change title of this thread?
Re: Religion: Opium of the Masses by Nobody: 7:18am On May 23, 2018

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

French Air Force Officer Accused Of Planning To Attack Mosque / Qur'an Chapter 86. Surah At-tariq (the Night Comer) / *durul Dawah* Is She Wrong Or Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.