Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

How To Find Ip Address On Any Device - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Find Ip Address On Any Device (1074 Views)

This Php Server Remote Addr Is Giving Me Different Device Ip Address / Check Out Real Time IP Address Tracker With React JS And Geo Location API. / How Do I Get Real IP Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Find Ip Address On Any Device by musicismylife: 5:10pm On May 16, 2018
What is an IP Address?
Communicating devices also have addresses, exactly like street or business address or telephone number. IP Address stands for Internet Protocol Address. A set of commands that determines how communications between devices on the internet occurs is Internet Protocol.

By establishing means of identification, it is the IP Address that monitors online communication between devices and destinations. A means of communication assigned to each device in the Internet Protocol Network is usually numerical and serves the purpose of enhancing interaction between one device and others. This is the IP Address.

It is impossible for internet communications to occur without the IP address because it is that which is responsible for finding and exchange of information between two devices. Without an IP address, internet communication cannot be sent, just like a letter not addressed cannot get to any destination.

Principally, the IP Address has two functions which are identification and locating. This is the identification system, only through which computers can get to connect and share information. An IP Address (the standard one) will have four (4) numbers, separated by decimal (point).

What is the location of my IP Address?
As pointed out before, locating, is one of the core works of an IP address. It is called ‘geolocation’ in technical terms. Connection of terminals (e.g. phone and computers) to the internet exists, the identification of their geographical location is geolocation. Geolocation, to explain it in the simplest form gives the location like country, city, or place, through the generation of coordinates.

The public IP Address of a computer is the location. The location of the IP Address of a computing device is the geographical point it is found at the time of being connected to the internet. IP Address does not represent a particular unchanged location of a computer network whatsoever.

Although, it can be theoretically possible, it is restricted to determining only the location that is physical of an IP, and not the one actual. To come clearly, it is not fully true that a home address and an IP Address are totally similar. In locating, all that one could get most times is an estimation.

To find out the location of an IP address, one can visit an IP Lookup Tool to find IP Address or simply visit Google search and type ‘My IP Address’, your IP Address will be displayed. Some of the details included in the search output are the proxy IP, Operating system, ISP, country, state, network city, Time zone, one’s current IP connection, local time, latitude, longitude and many more.

How do I find my servers’ IP Address?

http://techmila.com/how-to-find-ip-address-on-any-device/

Re: How To Find Ip Address On Any Device by TrevorDJ(m): 11:08am On Jun 11, 2022
In the networking world, a default gateway is an IP address that traffic gets sent to when it’s bound for a destination outside the current network. On most home and small business networks with a single router and several connected devices, the router’s private IP address is the default gateway. All devices on your network send traffic to that IP address by default. This guide will explain how to find your router’s IP address.

https://www.novabach.com/how-to-find-your-routers-ip-address/

(1) (Reply)

Job Offer Available With Reasonable Pay / Front-end Web Developer Needed / Enugu Computer Training Center Enugu State, Nigeria Foxxymobile 07088373560

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.