Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Driver Trying To Catapult FRSC Official In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Trying To Catapult FRSC Official In Lagos (Photos) (45543 Views)

Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. / FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo / Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Trying To Catapult FRSC Official In Lagos (Photos) by sprints1: 4:30am On May 17, 2018
CodeGenius93987:
hmmm
can u build a software that can produce money
Re: Driver Trying To Catapult FRSC Official In Lagos (Photos) by Jazzlite: 6:17am On May 17, 2018
Sanchez01:

It is called nominalization in linguistics and it is allowed.
What are you doing on nairaland?
Re: Driver Trying To Catapult FRSC Official In Lagos (Photos) by limitless777(m): 6:44am On May 17, 2018
Jazzlite:
Catapult is now a verb abi?

Bros I tire O.
No be small wahala English language dey for our hand. This type of expression is referred to as "think and write it out".
Re: Driver Trying To Catapult FRSC Official In Lagos (Photos) by danjalingo: 7:16am On May 17, 2018
He should be charged for carrying dangerous weapon.
Re: Driver Trying To Catapult FRSC Official In Lagos (Photos) by Hennreyblinks(m): 7:29am On May 17, 2018
Jazzlite:
Mr English of Enland. who ur grammar epp
Re: Driver Trying To Catapult FRSC Official In Lagos (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 8:13am On May 17, 2018
Jazzlite:
b4 nko? u nor get google for ur phone?
Re: Driver Trying To Catapult FRSC Official In Lagos (Photos) by achiever12: 8:15am On May 17, 2018
Issafela:

grin

WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/05/16/driver-seen-trying-to-catapult-a-frsc-official-in-lagos-video/

Experience has shown that there is never any video in that link
Re: Driver Trying To Catapult FRSC Official In Lagos (Photos) by Sanchez01: 8:53am On May 17, 2018
Jazzlite:

What are you doing on nairaland?
Lol!
Re: Driver Trying To Catapult FRSC Official In Lagos (Photos) by Sanchez01: 8:58am On May 17, 2018
limitless777:

Bros I tire O.
No be small wahala English language dey for our hand. This type of expression is referred to as "think and write it out".
Don't be tired. It is a common linguistic feature to see verbs nominalized just so they could take on the functions of nouns. It is the same way nouns are 'verbalized' to make them do the work of nouns. For nouns converted into verbs, they often attract the suffix 'ing'. We call such Nouns gerunds.

Example;

I see you are 'pepper souping' with my money rather than invest it like you promised.
Re: Driver Trying To Catapult FRSC Official In Lagos (Photos) by deeone10: 9:48am On May 17, 2018
Jazzlite:
i wonder o, i was confused by that topic
Re: Driver Trying To Catapult FRSC Official In Lagos (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:50am On May 17, 2018
The driver don vex o.
Re: Driver Trying To Catapult FRSC Official In Lagos (Photos) by deglamour(m): 11:39am On May 17, 2018
It's also a verb word,bro...
Re: Driver Trying To Catapult FRSC Official In Lagos (Photos) by Iceberg3: 2:13pm On May 17, 2018
EponOjuku:

Lol. It was a typo.

Tell that to Waec and Jamb after submitting your answer sheet. Ewedu illiterate grin
Epon oni rat poison grin grin

lzaa immhotep shalomc onyeoga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Driver Trying To Catapult FRSC Official In Lagos (Photos) by LZAA: 2:22pm On May 17, 2018
Iceberg3:

Tell that to Waec and Jamb after submitting your answer sheet. Ewedu illiterate grin
Epon oni rat poison grin grin

lzaa immhotep shalomc onyeoga

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Driver Trying To Catapult FRSC Official In Lagos (Photos) by kingBenedict: 2:32pm On May 17, 2018
Jazzlite:
The statement might not be totally correct but catapult is a verb...
Re: Driver Trying To Catapult FRSC Official In Lagos (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:12am On May 18, 2018
jeffizy:
No. He will fire himself into detention!
You don't go against state apparatus.
why dem no detain Boko or herdsmen
Re: Driver Trying To Catapult FRSC Official In Lagos (Photos) by limitless777(m): 6:36pm On May 18, 2018
Sanchez01:

Don't be tired. It is a common linguistic feature to see verbs nominalized just so they could take on the functions of nouns. It is the same way nouns are 'verbalized' to make them do the work of nouns. For nouns converted into verbs, they often attract the suffix 'ing'. We call such Nouns gerunds.

Example;

I see you are 'pepper souping' with my money rather than invest it like you promised.

Gerunds I know Bros.
thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Family Raises Alarm As Ifeanyi Okpoko Is Taken To Abuja - Graphic Photos / Two Men Park Their Cars On Ajah Road To Fight (Pics, Video) / Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.