Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

:re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / :re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today (7061 Views)

Trending Photo Of Bbnaija Angel Showcasing Her Fallen Bre@st / Lady With Huge Camel Toe Grabs It In A Trending Photo Shared On Social Media / Trending Photo Of Three Women Impregnated By Same Man After Foursome Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

:re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today by 9cent(m): 7:07pm On May 16, 2018
Thread served it's purpose.

Thanks guys
Re: :re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today by Oche211(m): 7:25pm On May 16, 2018
So mumu are just extra ordinary

1 Like

Re: :re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today by anthony533(m): 7:30pm On May 16, 2018
This is one of IamAirforce1 multiple account.. This is not how to trend bro

12 Likes

Re: :re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:46pm On May 16, 2018
look closely and u will see dat Dats not a real dixk....check well

7 Likes

Re: :re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today by doctore212(m): 7:48pm On May 16, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: :re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today by Amarabae(f): 7:50pm On May 16, 2018
What exactly am I seeing?
Mmiri ama efi na Anya.
Hmmm.
BTW hwfa about his pregnant girlfriend

7 Likes

Re: :re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today by ImaIma1(f): 7:51pm On May 16, 2018
Really? Seriously? IamAirforce1 how low can you get?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: :re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today by HallaDaTruth: 7:52pm On May 16, 2018
STUPIDITY IS KINDA COOL THESE DAYS . THAT'S WHY MADNESS IS ALWAYS TRENDING

1 Like

Re: :re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today by ibkayee(f): 7:52pm On May 16, 2018
Lol airforce grin

2 Likes

Re: :re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today by IamPlato(m): 7:53pm On May 16, 2018

The Harder The Dick The Lesser You Think With Your Senses...

7 Likes

Re: :re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today by 9cent(m): 7:53pm On May 16, 2018
He's really endowed no doubt
Re: :re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today by LifeofAirforce(m): 7:56pm On May 16, 2018
Pinkjacket come and see what you've caused o embarassed
Re: :re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today by LifeofAirforce(m): 7:59pm On May 16, 2018
ibkayee:
Lol airforce grin
lol
Re: :re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today by yabas(m): 7:59pm On May 16, 2018
wow the guy prik big o shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.

3 Likes

Re: :re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today by yabas(m): 8:01pm On May 16, 2018
ImaIma1:
Really? Seriously? IamAirforce1 how low can you get?

Seriously tell me u don't want to sit on it?

1 Like

Re: :re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today by ImaIma1(f): 8:03pm On May 16, 2018
yabas:

Seriously tell me u don't want to sit on it?

No thanks. I have better chairs in my house

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: :re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:03pm On May 16, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
look closely and u will see dat Dats not a real dixk....check well

I could post a video man

We don't have it small like yours

1 Like

Re: :re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 16, 2018
A fool who is not aware that he is a fool. Instead of you to trend like a celebrity, you're trending like a local village hunter trying to impress small small girls with bush meat and palm wine. This is not even trending, nobody knows you, outside Nairaland. Just 1% knows that you even exist. undecided .

Fvckery in plain sight

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: :re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today by ImaIma1(f): 8:06pm On May 16, 2018
All this show off because of the babe on NL that did not agree for you to date her!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: :re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today by yabas(m): 8:09pm On May 16, 2018
ImaIma1:

No thanks. I have better chairs in my house

grin grin grin grin grin funny u
Re: :re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:09pm On May 16, 2018
ImaIma1:
All this show off because of the babe on NL that did not agree for you to date her!

You just called it a "show off"

Lol

Erm, I guess you liked what you saw .

You talked about a girl and I want to know which one ?

1 Like

Re: :re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:11pm On May 16, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

I could post a video man

We don't have it small like yours
I would rather ave it small than fake it. post the video

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: :re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:12pm On May 16, 2018
OfficialDad:
A fool who is not aware that he is a fool. Instead of you to trend like a celebrity, you're trending like a local village hunter trying to impress small small girls with bush meat and palm wine. This is not even trending, nobody knows you, outside Nairaland. Just 1% knows that you even exist. undecided .

Fvckery in plain sight

I didn't post this someone else did but why be mad?

That drink you called palm wine isn't even palm wine but hey, I can swear on this one that your dick is as small as that of a toddler

Fuckkoff
Re: :re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 16, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

I didn't post this someone else did but why be mad?

That drink you called palm wine isn't even palm wine but hey, I can swear on this one that your dick is as small as that of a toddler

Fuckkoff

Nothing beats my imagination than a stupid idiot trying to create a stupid attention. Probably that's your way of believing that you still exist?.

You need to grow up is an understatement when ever someone is referring to you, what you actually need is a brain implant, because you lack one. Empty skull.

DFOH (D Fvck Outta Here)

No wonder your head is bigger than your destiny.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: :re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today by yabas(m): 8:16pm On May 16, 2018
Its not easy to have a big dk these days, some of us they manage our toothpick well she

1 Like

Re: :re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:20pm On May 16, 2018
OfficialDad:

Nothing beats my imagination than a stupid idiot trying to create a stupid attention. Probably that's your way of believing that you still exist?.

You need to grow up is an understatement when ever someone is referring to you, what you actually need is a brain implant, because you lack one. Empty skull.

DFOH (D Fvck Outta Here)

Mr small dick get off my mention .

You're insignificant bro , manage your small dicky.
It's no ones fault .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: :re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today by mhisbliss(f): 8:21pm On May 16, 2018
This boy mumu is just getting worse grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: :re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 16, 2018
That's a dìldo. Stop fooling yourself 'cause you wish to have it big. It's very obvious.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: :re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:23pm On May 16, 2018
mhisbliss:
This boy mumu is just getting worse grin
Lol

See as guys with small dick dey vex grin
Re: :re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:24pm On May 16, 2018
kimbraa:
That's a dìldo. Stop fooling yourself 'cause you wish to have it big. It's very obvious.

The mod could ban me.should I post the video

You should know me by now that I don't form

2 Likes

Re: :re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today by mhisbliss(f): 8:24pm On May 16, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

Lol

See as guys with small dick dey vex grin
cheesyI don't have a dick durr

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: :re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today by Josh64(m): 8:24pm On May 16, 2018
What fuckery is this? Any self worth these days?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Regina Daniels’ Ex-baby Boo, Somadina Adinma (photos / Curvy Lady Twerk With A Loaded Gun To Scare Men Away, Spark Outrage / My GF Returned My 79k.this Is What I Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.