Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support (58968 Views)

Binta Diamond Survives 2nd Car Accident In A Month (Pix) / Binta Diamond Diallo Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-birthday Photos / Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by Nobody: 11:39am On May 17, 2018
fucktoto:

ok..

i thought it's an acronym for blackberry star. i remember how ladies used to love blackberry phones then when it was still in vogue. you would see blackberry babe, bbqueen, bbdiva, bbangel, bb this and bb that. LOL!

anyway, thanks for explaining...and sorry for my outburst earlier. sometimes i no dey too dey alright.

Lol.. It's alright. Please remind me the name of the president who read like that (I mean your signature)
Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by fucktoto: 11:43am On May 17, 2018
sexybbstar:

Lol.. It's alright. Please remind me the name of the president who read like that (I mean your signature)

jacob zuma of south africa. grin

the audio is an alaba boys handiwork, though.
see the video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbu5mBBI5EA
Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by kolawoleibukun1: 12:00pm On May 17, 2018
bro that is poor. very poor i must be honest with you. that 13k no go anywhere. I dont know where that girl lives oh. but in the main city of lagos that cash is small. do you know that she cannot go to any normal place (prize of fame). you know she has to meet up to a certain standard.
if na abroad she day on 500$ a monthly hehehe I laugh in the kinda poverty wizzy put this babe. that money no reach me sef for one month make I no take of my pikin dem. so which means that girl cant go on any vacation oh. see born for suffer abeg. Is useless having a baby for wizzy abeg. she could have had a better life with someone else.
GavelSlam:
About 500 dollars monthly .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by GavelSlam: 12:18pm On May 17, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
bro that is poor. very poor i must be honest with you. that 13k no go anywhere. I dont know where that girl lives oh. but in the main city of lagos that cash is small. do you know that she cannot go to any normal place (prize of fame). you know she has to meet up to a certain standard.
if na abroad she day on 500$ a monthly hehehe I laugh in the kinda poverty wizzy put this babe. that money no reach me sef for one month make I no take of my pikin dem. so which means that girl cant go on any vacation oh. see born for suffer abeg. Is useless having a baby for wizzy abeg. she could have had a better life with someone else.

In Nigeria?
Though we can expect more 500 dollars should be enough for a baby monthly.

That's 180k a month.

It's child support not slayqueen money.

2 Likes

Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by dominique(f): 1:18pm On May 17, 2018
Elder001:

come and force him to pay child support in Nigeria.

Wizkid doesn't have time for gold diggers

But he has enough time to have unprotected sex right? Childcare in the US is exextremely expensive and $13k in 2 and half years is chicken change compared to what the mother has spent. If he can't afford child support in 3 different continents, he should let his babymamas know. That shouldn't stop him from spending some time with his children. It's the responsible thing to do.

GavelSlam:

In Nigeria?

That's 180k a month.

But she is NOT in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by thedondada(m): 1:53pm On May 17, 2018
Elder001:

do you have sense at all?

The US government officials can only do such if they were legally married.. babymamas aren't given child support in the US.
Courts don't even recognize baby mamas

The person you quoted is the real jon snow he knows nothing yet opens his mouth to be spewing thrash. The u.s should freeze the money wizkid makes that was where I stopped reading.

Person he's not even married to has no legal right to a dime of his cash. Please ignore them

1 Like

Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by thedondada(m): 1:59pm On May 17, 2018
MPESA:

Good am, Sir with due respect I can go ahead and list some Africa countries and some few location that is not porch area that people are paying more or few less to 500 dollars , sir is not a big deal , considering the fact that 500 USD is just MORE or LESS of 50k while its 175k in Our useless Naira currency . mind you Nigeria pays house rent per annum but most Africans starting from East ,South,and North Africans pay mostly per month and with another month deposits. Again it all depens on individuals and the kind of life style they chose to live but for me 500 dollars is way too small for a Whizkid baby and his mother to survive.
P.S
She's not spending with our useless Naira currency.
SHALOM.

You've already done the value congestion yourself.

Basically what 500 dollars can get you 175k naira can get you. The only difference is the existing infrastructure of the land but in purchasing power it's the same thing. It's value.

500 dollars is a big deal in many African countries. Even if rent is monthly. Also you say for a wizkid baby so the ish is he has money and therefore should pay more.

His former girlfriend didn't get pregnant for him now that's a smart girl cos she knew what's up. This one time hoes just wanna feed fat and he bounced you guys are calling him dead beat. Why didn't she Bleep a battery charger and be asking for dollars.
Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by gameboy55: 3:21pm On May 17, 2018
Elder001:

do you have sense at all?

The US government officials can only do such if they were legally married.. babymamas aren't given child support in the US.
Courts don't even recognize baby mamas

Actually, She dnt ve sense

She has been used for ritual by her ex yahoo boyfriend

foolish, empty containers everywhere

They will be the one shouting for equal rights with men but they want to share equal responsibilities

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by Truthsbitter: 3:27pm On May 17, 2018
aonag:

2.250m per year is not. enough? how much do you make a year. how much does the average nigerian make a year. all of una don dey mental oooo. which country is she from again and whats the standard of living there? if 2.2m a year isnt enough let her work too and add about 800k to it from her side. mad people everywhere!
All those mumu on this thread shouting wizkid neglected his son, how much do you make in a year?...
how much has the mom spent on her son within 2 years ?
how much does the girls father earn in a year?
wizkid his paying his child 2.250m a year..
Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by kolawoleibukun1: 4:15pm On May 17, 2018
You might say that but bro when you are famous like wizzy's son it is always hard to manage that kinda cash. If it were abroad and the court settles for that cash, I would not panic. What if that boy requires some medical care above 180k in a month, what would you say? 13k is not guaranteed. when will this girl see such amount again? there is no legal standing ordering Wiz to pay her.
What if Wiz dies today, how will she raise that boy? Is there any will? What is the financial security for that boy? the babe no hold anything for hand and she is right to start now to scream oh. becos in the future she will be OHO. At least wiz should get her a house in the name of his son. would it be a crime for this child to go to Disney in the name of his father being Wizzy?
I am not so keen about the mother but the child needs to meet up to par. if not in the future e go smoke igboh useles him life say e day fight for him papa wealth. How much is his school fees alone? have you thought of that? That boy is about 2 years oh. you know how much schools day charge for school fees per term? or you want him to go to akara school?
13k is not enough for wizzy to be respectable. Davido spent 45k for a girlfriend on only Porsche with no child involved. Wizzy spent 4.5 million on his own son and u are telling me that it is enough.

haba bros. these guys are making money oh. no day look am say the baby mama won exploit am but he should at least increase his child support. it is a shame to hear that.

Even me way no be celebrity I know how much I pay out for fees every year for people that are not my blood is not 180k bro. Wizzy is too rich for us to hear the cry of any of his baby mamas.

Or he should learn to be responsible.
GavelSlam:

In Nigeria?

That's 180k a month.

Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 17, 2018
dominique:

[s]But he has enough time to have unprotected sex right? Childcare in the US is exextremely expensive and $13k in 2 and half years is chicken change compared to what the mother has spent. If he can't afford child support in 3 different continents, he should let his babymamas know. That shouldn't stop him from spending some time with his children. It's the responsible thing to do.[/s]

But she is NOT in Nigeria

the kids are also their responsibility... wizkid is trying, they should continue with where he stops or stop calling him out.

as for the time spending?? spend time ke? why don't they bring the kids to Nigeria?.. you want him to go to US so that they will.....
Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 17, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
You might say that but bro when you are famous like wizzy's son it is always hard to manage that kinda cash. If it were abroad and the court settles for that cash, I would not panic. What if that boy requires some medical care above 180k in a month, what would you say? 13k is not guaranteed. when will this girl see such amount again? there is no legal standing ordering Wiz to pay her.
What if Wiz dies today, how will she raise that boy? Is there any will? What is the financial security for that boy? the babe no hold anything for hand and she is right to start now to scream oh. becos in the future she will be OHO. At least wiz should get her a house in the name of his son. would it be a crime for this child to go to Disney in the name of his father being Wizzy?
I am not so keen about the mother but the child needs to meet up to par. if not in the future e go smoke igboh useles him life say e day fight for him papa wealth. How much is his school fees alone? have you thought of that? That boy is about 2 years oh. you know how much schools day charge for school fees per term? or you want him to go to akara school?
13k is not enough for wizzy to be respectable. Davido spent 45k for a girlfriend on only Porsche with no child involved. Wizzy spent 4.5 million on his own son and u are telling me that it is enough.

haba bros. these guys are making money oh. no day look am say the baby mama won exploit am but he should at least increase his child support. it is a shame to hear that.

Even me way no be celebrity I know how much I pay out for fees every year for people that are not my blood is not 180k bro. Wizzy is too rich for us to hear the cry of any of his baby mamas.

Or he should learn to be responsible.

The fact that you compared davido's childishness to wizkid rubbished all the nice points you got up there.. because davido purchased a 12m car which your dumb self think is 45m wizkid should spend 45m for kids in a year?

The kids are the responsibility of both parents.. the girl should stop calling out wizkid

if she's broke why did she give birth to a child?. smh
Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by kolawoleibukun1: 8:25pm On May 17, 2018
Bro, civilized people know that it doesn't work like that. in a civilized world Wizkid should care for his child and be forced to be responsible. If we go by your point of both parents caring for the kids, then wizzy has to pay this girl for watching his child. Wizzy has not kept his parental responsibility but this woman has been both parents to this innocent boy. as a matter of fact what she came out asking was for wizzy to be a father to his son and not a sperm donor. we rarely see pics of this boy and wizzy which proves that he rarely sees his son. she wants her son to bond with his biological father and that is what she is asking for. the subsequent comment was a response to a wizzy's fan who brought finance into this issue.

If this girl were my daughter, or my girlfriend, i would file for full guardianship of that boy and accept nothing more from wizzy until this boy turns an adult. he will not set an eye on his son until he becomes a full blown man. what is 500 dollars? that is poverty men. even ordinary laborer pays more than $500 for child support. oga abeg not to sound insulting but I no wan imagine your financial status for you to day hype 180k per month like say na gold mine. call any baby mama way born for ordinary laborer. Wizzy way day play one show for how many millions?? na no fit spend cash on his kid?
make i even ask where exactly does that boy live? check well and check the rent alone. how much be that pikin school fees per term? check am well u will see that the boy is at loss for having a famous father.

stop blaming the women for getting pregnant. men should be responsible. you wan come tell court for here say u blame the girl for getting pregnant? a child is involved. wizzy should be responsible. $500/month cannot pay for a trip to Jamaica or Brazil abi make I call australia?

guy no day look at the money with your economic status. the money is poor. men day give their girlfriends pass that one every month. the money is there he should spend it on his child. he is worth more than some artists living in Calabasas.

Elder001:

The fact that you compared davido's childishness to wizkid rubbished all the nice points you got up there.. because davido purchased a 12m car which your dumb self think is 45m wizkid should spend 45m for kids in a year?

The kids are the responsibility of both parents.. the girl should stop calling out wizkid

if she's broke why did she give birth to a child?. smh
Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 17, 2018
Manshawo
fucktoto:

yeah...i just saw your picture. you're indeed sexy! wink

and what does the 'bb' stand for?
Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 17, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
Bro, civilized people know that it doesn't work like that. in a civilized world Wizkid should care for his child and be forced to be responsible. If we go by your point of both parents caring for the kids, then wizzy has to pay this girl for watching his child. Wizzy has not kept his parental responsibility but this woman has been both parents to this innocent boy. as a matter of fact what she came out asking was for wizzy to be a father to his son and not a sperm donor. we rarely see pics of this boy and wizzy which proves that he rarely sees his son. she wants her son to bond with his biological father and that is what she is asking for. the subsequent comment was a response to a wizzy's fan who brought finance into this issue.

If this girl were my daughter, or my girlfriend, i would file for full guardianship of that boy and accept nothing more from wizzy until this boy turns an adult. he will not set an eye on his son until he becomes a full blown man. what is 500 dollars? that is poverty men. even ordinary laborer pays more than $500 for child support. oga abeg not to sound insulting but I no wan imagine your financial status for you to day hype 180k per month like say na gold mine. call any baby mama way born for ordinary laborer. Wizzy way day play one show for how many millions?? na no fit spend cash on his kid?
make i even ask where exactly does that boy live? check well and check the rent alone. how much be that pikin school fees per term? check am well u will see that the boy is at loss for having a famous father.

stop blaming the women for getting pregnant. men should be responsible. you wan come tell court for here say u blame the girl for getting pregnant? a child is involved. wizzy should be responsible. $500/month cannot pay for a trip to Jamaica or Brazil abi make I call australia?

guy no day look at the money with your economic status. the money is poor. men day give their girlfriends pass that one every month. the money is there he should spend it on his child. he is worth more than some artists living in Calabasas.

Guy listen carefully.

I'm not broke. I've my own house and cars and my fiancee is also well to do with her own cars too.

I don't have time to argue with you.

Men have been caring for kids for a long period of time but they don't come out to wait, if a lady takes care of kids for short period of time they won't allow people to hear word as if the kids are not their responsibility too.

And you said he should go and bond?? go and bond so that he'll be arrested in the USA? you must be funny.
she should bring the child to Nigeria, they'll bond here.

If she's broke she wouldn't have given birth to a child.

NB; I believe when you father a child through a babymama, be giving her money for both the upkeep of the child and herself(her own should be limited) but immediately the child gets to age 6-7 he should take the child from the mother..

anything other than that the man is a fool
Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 17, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Manshawo

why is "I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet." on your profile?

when did you turn into a terrorist?

1 Like

Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 17, 2018
Lool I made a comment on a Muslim thread. The declaration is void to me anyways
Elder001:

why is "I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet." on your profile?

when did you turn into a terrorist?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by fucktoto: 8:44pm On May 17, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Manshawo

i said the truth na...she's sexy af.

when are we going to see your picture? or will you remain a lagbaja forever?
Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 17, 2018
Lagbaja till I die! grin
fucktoto:

i said the truth na...she's sexy af.

when are we going to see your picture? or will you remain a lagbaja forever?
Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 17, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Lool I made a comment on a Muslim thread. The declaration is void to me anyways

but Muslims comment on Christian threads without getting such tags?.. smh
Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by fucktoto: 9:02pm On May 17, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Lagbaja till I die! grin

so, i will never have the pleasure of seeing this "beauty" that "kills"? grin
Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by fucktoto: 9:03pm On May 17, 2018
Elder001:

but Muslims comment on Christian threads without getting such tags?.. smh

because they control seun and he's scared to disobey them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 17, 2018
Hahaha it’s just a username oh...
fucktoto:

so, i will never have the pleasure of seeing this "beauty" that "kills"? grin
Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:07am On May 18, 2018
ShyCypher:

And you believe those ludicrous sums?

If they told you Cynthia Morgan was dead broke & couldn't pay her rent would you have believed? I'm sure you woulda called the person a 'hater'.

Is it possible for someone to make millions from every show and still live in a rented apartment after 10 shows?
dem convey the moni from dollars. she shud move to Nigeria money will look big
Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:08am On May 18, 2018
Centrallock:
Take it or leave it, dude need's to start taking care of his responsibility, gush two baby mama complaining and he is fooling himself claiming bailing, his kids for God's sake.
don't they have mother's.
Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by kolawoleibukun1: 7:11am On May 18, 2018
oga you are a misogynist oh. and saying that he will be arrested for bonding with his own son is the height of it. if he is running away from arrest it means that he is guilty and he knows. the girl never go court oh. if she go court this guy no go enter USA again oh and his Hollywood career don end. he is too young to be running away. i dont care what the mama does with the cash. the man must be responsible. u no go just day donate belle anyhow and u expect women to be responsible for where u stick in your deek. no bro. is not done anywhere in the world. not even in India where the women pays the dowry.

ask wizzy to be responsible and be a man. stop defending nonsense. he owes his son that care. thank God u say that Girl lives in USA. firstly u said in lagos 500$ is enough. how much is a well furnished flat in high end Ikoyi alone? how much is school fees in high end ikoyi? add and substract u will see that 500$ is for simple lifestyle not for an international star like wizzy. per show wizzy makes millions of naira. and u say in all his earnings for 2 years. he only spent 4.5 million naira in 2 good years and u are clapping and defending him? haba. oga na u be this?

if you own a house, how much rent do you collect from ur tenant. remove the 2 years rent from that 4.5 million and tell me how much is left for feeding and school fees. then you tell me how much that girl needs to provide protection for that boy from kidnappers.

in the USA it depends on where that girl lives if not $500 cannot even rent a flat hehe. Oga people are moving forward oh not backward. 500$ is naaating for that child. wizzy knows and that is why he is running. you cannot talk about taking that child away from that girl. that is a bad thought cos wizzy cannot care for that child when he is always on the road. in fact no court will grant him custody with his lifestyle. if na some working class girls u must share joint custody oh. una go share the days in every week. you must stay with ur pikin regardless of ur schedule.

wizzy is absolutely irresponsible if I judge him by your defense. he should carry his load. he brought the boy into the world. he was not raped. $500 a monthly is for full custody and that means the girl cannot work. she will have no time to work. e get luck say no be white opportunist babe e jam.
na after that award dem for carry am go court.

Elder001:

Guy listen carefully.

I'm not broke. I've my own house and cars and my fiancee is also well to do with her own cars too.

I don't have time to argue with you.

Men have been caring for kids for a long period of time but they don't come out to wait, if a lady takes care of kids for short period of time they won't allow people to hear word as if the kids are not their responsibility too.

And you said he should go and bond?? go and bond so that he'll be arrested in the USA? you must be funny.
she should bring the child to Nigeria, they'll bond here.

If she's broke she wouldn't have given birth to a child.

NB; I believe when you father a child through a babymama, be giving her money for both the upkeep of the child and herself(her own should be limited) but immediately the child gets to age 6-7 he should take the child from the mother..

anything other than that the man is a fool
Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by trapQ: 8:23am On May 18, 2018
Frog, where did you leap from?
Gangster1ms:

After buying ur whole destitute village u can now face me with this crap... u think say u get mouth. Go find some female ass to lick sh!t off from for some goodnight sleep. Foolish sissy boy.
Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by trapQ: 8:55am On May 18, 2018
Stop indulging a stark novice.
2mch:

You are very ignorant. Daycare alone is about $1000- $3000 per child per month depending on your location. Wizkid $500 will only buy a few clothes and pampers. Not food or daycare. It seems you don’t know how expensive children are abroad?
Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by trapQ: 9:02am On May 18, 2018
You're just a useless low IQ man. Calling people dunce when in reality you're beyond daft. Receive sense before it is too late. If that girl is a US citizen which I think she is then wizkid is on a long thing. You think US is like Nigeria that don't care for its citizens.

Even mayorkun of yesterday goes for shows in America. Shut up and quit saying thrash
Elder001:

only few naija celebrities go for shows in the US.. trust me wizkid is going to avoid US henceforth..

come and arrest him in Nigeria.. dunce
Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by trapQ: 9:08am On May 18, 2018
Look at this useless cretin. NL really gives voice to dimwits. Someone with such moniker has the temerity to call ladies names.

Look stop judging issues based on your broke life.
$500 is chicken change in America. Normal broke people pay way more than that talk more of an international star like wizkid. If that drags him to court and he defies court order, then he can kiss his US shows goodbye. America don't play with its citizens.
fucktoto:

are you simply ignorant or dumb or both?

$13k converted to our own currency is is N4.8 million.

divide that by 24 months (the 2 years she's yapping about) and you get 200k.

so, according to your brain, someone who has other baby mamas spending 200k for one child is not doing enough.

how many times since the past 5 years has your father given you 100k? just shut up and read comments if you don't what to say.

girls of this generation think becoming a baby mama is a business opportunity. mumu things.
Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by trapQ: 9:13am On May 18, 2018
She is not Nigerian. 4.5m is like $13k. That money is too damn small for two years child support in America.
Timagex:
but, y she go complain of 4.5m? :- sad embarassed
Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by fucktoto: 9:13am On May 18, 2018
[s]
trapQ:
Look at this useless cretin. NL really gives voice to dimwits. Someone with such moniker has the temerity to call ladies names.

Look stop judging issues based on your broke life.
$500 is chicken change in America. Normal broke people pay way more than that talk more of an international star like wizkid. If that drags him to court and he defies court order, then he can kiss his US shows goodbye. America don't play with its citizens.
[/s]

take your smelly, greasy cunt off my mention, fool. i've already made peace with the girl, but you're still free to choke in your bitterness. if you have any grievances go wail to your family members.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Seun Egbegbe In A Police Cell In Lagos (Photos) / Oluwanishola Ogudu Warns Ladies To Stop Sending Her Son, Boluwatife, Nudes / Bobby Brown's Son, Bobby Jr Dies At 28

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.