Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,384 members, 7,800,773 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

"Motherhood Has Changed Me" – Yvonne Nelson Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Motherhood Has Changed Me" – Yvonne Nelson Reveals (868 Views)

Tega Dominic: My Experiences, Losing My Dad Changed Me (Photos) / 'How Prison Visit Changed Me. What I Saw' - Miss Imo 2018 / Yvonne Nelson Reveals When She Will Be Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Motherhood Has Changed Me" – Yvonne Nelson Reveals by celebsnestng: 7:21pm On May 16, 2018
Ghanaian actress Yvonne Nelson has opened up on her experience as a mother, insisting it has changed her way of doing things.

The star actress gave birth to her daughter, Ryn, towards the end of last year, following months of speculation surrounding her pregnancy.

She later disclosed that the father of her baby is Jamie Roberts, a London-based Welsh photographer.

Speaking about her experience as a mother, Yvonne said it has changed the way she does things and even some of the actions.

According to her, her daughter is now the most important thing in her life and she will do anything to protect her, adding that she (Ryn) is her priority.

In an interview with Joy News, the actress said she finds it difficult to explain her relationship with her daughter, describing the feeling as “positive”.

Asked if motherhood has changed her, Yvonne said:

“It [motherhood] has, positively. When I’m doing anything she comes first.

I think about her before I even think about myself. I said in one interview that I thought loving my mum was the greatest of all, but the kind of love I have for her (my daughter), you can’t explain it.

I don’t want to see her cry, I don’t want to see her hurt.”

She added:

“The feeling, I don’t know what to say. Everything is so real; everything is happening so quickly. She is growing up, she’s like six months already.

"Sometimes I just stare at her and I just praise God because you just see yourself in her. It’s just amazing, but it’s (motherhood) tiring, it’s very difficult.” 

See more at >> http://www.celebsnest.ng/motherhood-yvonne-nelson/

cc mynd44 cc lalasticlala

Re: "Motherhood Has Changed Me" – Yvonne Nelson Reveals by Silvertrinity(f): 7:24pm On May 16, 2018
the baby is so cute

1 Like

Re: "Motherhood Has Changed Me" – Yvonne Nelson Reveals by 360great(m): 7:26pm On May 16, 2018
beta pikin
Re: "Motherhood Has Changed Me" – Yvonne Nelson Reveals by Cr7sBabe(f): 7:42pm On May 16, 2018
adorable. meself must born fine pikin
Re: "Motherhood Has Changed Me" – Yvonne Nelson Reveals by HallaDaTruth: 7:44pm On May 16, 2018
More of her breastfeeding pics please

Re: "Motherhood Has Changed Me" – Yvonne Nelson Reveals by Whizdorm001(m): 7:44pm On May 16, 2018
Very beautiful. Choi,i wish i am the baby sucking that fresh boobs
Re: "Motherhood Has Changed Me" – Yvonne Nelson Reveals by khome(f): 7:46pm On May 16, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
More of her breastfeeding pics please
Lol, you need deliverance

1 Like

Re: "Motherhood Has Changed Me" – Yvonne Nelson Reveals by HallaDaTruth: 7:57pm On May 16, 2018
khome:
Lol, you need deliverance
grin grin grin body no be firewood

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Actress Ngozi Ezeonu Slays In New Pictures / Lady Takes Revenge On Petrol Attendant In Ikeja / We're Not Planning Of Having Anymore Kids - Mikel Obi's Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.