Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins (41435 Views)

2019 Budget: You’re Minority, Resign Now, Akpabio Tells Saraki, Dogara / 'You Must Resign' - Akpabio Tells Saraki After Senate Clash / Miyetti Allah Tells Saraki: Resign Or We’ll Force You Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by sarrki(m): 8:36pm On May 16, 2018
Advices Senate President not to Interfere with Police Investigation into Assassinations.

**Transferring Gang of Hired Assassins to Force HQ for further investigation in accordance with Police Procedure.

The Inspector General of Police, IGP Ibrahim Idris Wednesday night reacted to the allegation by Senate President, Bukola Saraki that he (Idris) is plotting to frame him in the criminal assassination of some people in Kwara State saying that the it is an attempt at obstructing justice.

The IGP also urged the Senate President not to interfere with Police investigation adding that all those involved no matter their status would be brought to book.

In a statement signed by the Force Public Relation Officer, ACP Jimoh Moshood, the Police said, “The attention of the Nigeria Police Force has been drawn to Press Statement credited to the Senate President, Federal Republic of Nigeria, Senator Abubakar Bukola Saraki, of “Plot Against Him by IGP”.

“The Nigeria Police Force is shocked at the unbelievable claims, unverifiable allegations and unfounded accusations being peddled against the IGP by the Senate President, accusing the Inspector General of Police, IGP Ibrahim Idris of plot and strategies against him to settle scores.

“The Force therefore wishes to categorically state that, there is no iota of truth in the allegation and false assertion by the Senate President of plot against him by the IGP to implicate the Kwara State Government and the Senate President in any criminal matter.

“Until investigation is concluded, any person, persons or group who tries to interfere in the investigation process by action or utterances is committing an offence.

“To set the records straight, the Kwara State Police Command on the 11th of May, 2018, paraded the following suspects before the Media and the Public, namely; Abolaji Safti Ojulari of Kankatu area, Ilorin, Lanre Mohammed Soliu a.k.a Askari of Ile Nda Compound, Ilorin, Azeez Moyaki of Moyaki Compound, Gambari Area Ilorin.

Others are Suleiman Babatunde of Gambari Area, Ilorin, Yusuf Habeeb of Kangile Village, Kulende, Ilorin, and Umar Yahaya of Kangile Village, Kulende, Ilorin.

“The suspects admitted and confessed before the press and the public to have killed Eleven (11) innocent persons in kwara State and other States of the country.

“The victims according to the suspects were targeted and killed on the instructions of their sponsors.

“Find attached names of victims killed in cold blood (i) Bukola Ajikobi killed on 18/01/2016 at ajikobi Area in Ilorin (ii) Azeez Lawal killed in February, 2018 at Oja oba area of Ilorin (iii) Lateef (Surname unknown) killed February, 2018 at Ode Alfa Nda area of Ilorin (iv) Jamiu (Surname unknown) killed in February 2018 at idi ape area, Ilorin (v) One segun (Surname unknown) killed in September, 2017 at kankatu area of Ilorin.

Others are (vi) Wasiu (Surname unknown) killed in September 29, 2016 at Shao garage of Ilorin (vii) Musiliu (Surname unknown) killed in February, 2018 at Shao Area Ilorin (viii) Bayo Ajia killed in January 18, 2018 at taiwo Road, Ilorin (ix) Another Lateef killed in January 2016 at Baboko Area of Ilorin (x) Abbey a student of Kwara Polytechnic killed in April, 2017 at Niger Road, Ilorin (xi) Lanre (Surname unknown) killed on 23rd August, 2015 at Isale Aluko Area of Ilorin.

“Consequent upon the public confessions of these vicious and notorious killer squad to the killings in cold blood of more than Eleven (11) innocent people in Kwara State and other States of the Federation, the statutory procedure and practice in the Force is that such a heinous crime and capital offence is transferred to the Force Headquarters for further investigation.

“This is to enable a thorough and discreet investigation into the crime.

“However, it is pertinent to state that, there is no vested interest by the Inspector General of Police in the ongoing investigation into the several murders committed by this killer gang, other than ensuring that justice prevails in the matter.

“Nobody, no matter how highly placed would be allowed to interfere or obstruct Police investigation to pervert the course of justice.

“It is also imperative to let the public know that last year, suspects arrested over the mayhem and killings of innocent people in Ile-Ife, Osun State and those arrested in Southern Kaduna crisis in Kaduna State and suspects arrested in connection with Zaki-biam killings in Benue State were all transferred to the Force Headquarters, Abuja for further investigation before they were arraigned in court of competent jurisdiction.

“Therefore, transferring this hired assassin gang masquerading as cultists in kwara State to Force Headquarters, Abuja for further investigation is in accordance with Police investigation procedures.

“It is also important to underscore that the statement credited to the Senate President can dissuade and discourage living victims/deceased families of those who must have been killed by this vicious hired assassin gang from coming forward to give evidence against them.

“The Nigeria Police Force hereby implores members of the general public to disregard and discountenance the claim of plot by the IGP against the Senate President as a ruse, unfortunate and an attempt to divert Police investigation into the killings of more than Eleven (11) innocent people from kwara State and other States of the Federation in the recent past by the killer squad who operate under the guise of a cult group.

“The Force will leave no stone unturned and will do everything within the ambit of the law to ensure justice in this matter, no matter whose ox is gored.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/05/no-iota-truth-allegation-igp-idris-tells-saraki/amp/

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by sarrki(m): 8:37pm On May 16, 2018
Saraki is a confirmed criminal

129 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by madridguy(m): 8:43pm On May 16, 2018
Jungle don dey mature.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by SalamRushdie: 8:44pm On May 16, 2018
“Therefore, transferring this hired assassin gang masquerading as cultists in kwara State to Force Headquarters, Abuja for further investigation is in accordance with Police investigation procedures.

The above quoted gave the police away as having ulterior motive in this case.. you have not concluded investigation but you have already labelled them political assassins masquerading as cultists grin

IG when will those jihadist terrorist masquerading as Herdmens be paraded in force headquarters too

199 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by fallout87: 8:45pm On May 16, 2018
What a corrupt country.

Nigeria has been taking back to dictatorship where opposition and rivals are jailed from fake charges or killed.

I can't believe anyone can be so foolish to support this

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by Bimpe29: 8:46pm On May 16, 2018
Hmn! Somebody's hands are soiled.

18 Likes

Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by GavelSlam: 8:53pm On May 16, 2018
Saraki is a criminal but of course, we always knew that.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by ybalogs(m): 9:01pm On May 16, 2018
How is Dino's case similar to this case? Saraki has not been named but with his body language and insecurities, he is definitely making us have double mind towards him.

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by SalamRushdie: 9:04pm On May 16, 2018
GavelSlam:
Saraki is a criminal but of course, we always knew that.

Yet it's not Sarakis name we see killer Herdsmen chanting as morale booster when they do their death march

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by SalamRushdie: 9:06pm On May 16, 2018
ybalogs:
How is Dino's case similar to this case? Saraki has not been named but with his body language and insecurities, he is definitely making us have double mind towards him.

Does he need to be named before we know where this is headed , didn't Dino inform us of the plot to frame him 3 weeks before it even happened and yet the police went on with it

21 Likes

Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by GavelSlam: 9:15pm On May 16, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Yet it's not Sarakis name we see killer Herdsmen chanting as morale booster when they do their death march

So if I call your name whilst carrying our nefarious activities you must be my sponsor?

How old are you again, 7?

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by yarimo(m): 9:18pm On May 16, 2018
sarrki:
Saraki is a confirmed criminal

SARAKI is a big professional and International criminal

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by SirToothBrush: 9:25pm On May 16, 2018
sarrki:

“The Nigeria Police Force is shocked at the unbelievable claims, unverifiable allegations and unfounded accusations being peddled against the IGP by the Senate President, accusing the Inspector General of Police, IGP Ibrahim Idris of plot and strategies against him to settle scores.

“The Force therefore wishes to categorically state that, there is no iota of truth in the allegation and false assertion by the Senate President of plot against him by the IGP to implicate the Kwara State Government and the Senate President in any criminal matter.

“The suspects admitted and confessed before the press and the public to have killed Eleven (11) innocent persons in kwara State and other States of the country.

Others are (vi) Wasiu (Surname unknown) killed in September 29, 2016 at Shao garage of Ilorin (vii) Musiliu (Surname unknown) killed in February, 2018 at Shao Area Ilorin (viii) Bayo Ajia killed in January 18, 2018 at taiwo Road, Ilorin (ix) Another Lateef killed in January 2016 at Baboko Area of Ilorin (x) Abbey a student of Kwara Polytechnic killed in April, 2017 at Niger Road, Ilorin (xi) Lanre (Surname unknown) killed on 23rd August, 2015 at Isale Aluko Area of Ilorin.

“The Force will leave no stone unturned and will do everything within the ambit of the law to ensure justice in this matter, no matter whose ox is gored.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/05/no-iota-truth-allegation-igp-idris-tells-saraki/amp/

Something is most definitely wrong ! Bayo Ajia was killed in 2016 in Ilorin hence there seem to exist a case of blackmail loading indeed. If the Nigeria police could say he was murdered on January 18 2018

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by dignity33: 9:26pm On May 16, 2018
Buhari want to use law enforcement people intimidating NASS because they didn't have immunity like him is a time this immunity thing is taking away from our constitution and police is made to be independent to avoid executive using it as a willing tools to intimidate there opponent

7 Likes

Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by SalamRushdie: 9:27pm On May 16, 2018
GavelSlam:

So if I call your name whilst carrying our nefarious activities you must be my sponsor?

How old are you again, 7?

Not exactly but if you call my name when carrying out nefarious activities and I have the habit of speaking in your favour both by words and action then maybe discerning people will think some type of way about the relationship ..Capisce?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by GavelSlam: 9:29pm On May 16, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Not exactly but if you call my name when carrying out nefarious activities and I have the habit of speaking in your favour both by words and action then maybe discerning people will think some type of way about the relationship ..Capisce?

Can you take that to court anywhere in the world and get a conviction?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by SalamRushdie: 9:34pm On May 16, 2018
GavelSlam:

Na wa ooo...Make una continue ..God dey

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by Ahmadgani(m): 9:36pm On May 16, 2018
i mean transmission transmission I mean

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 16, 2018
Transmission of transfusion and confusion everywhere in Nigeria

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by Dayvidddrizzle(m): 9:37pm On May 16, 2018
Omission of effective transmission transmission... I mean, sorry, transmission effective omission, I mean...

If you know, you know! grin

2 Likes

Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by Jazzlite: 9:37pm On May 16, 2018
GavelSlam:

Terrorist.

8 Likes

Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by Abeyjide: 9:37pm On May 16, 2018
y is saraki afraid? Bayo ajia death lives so many thought in people ' mind. let justice prevail. I support nobody

14 Likes

Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by Firefire(m): 9:37pm On May 16, 2018
Useless APShit

Fight to death. Ko kan aiye.

4 Likes

Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by richidinho(m): 9:38pm On May 16, 2018
A police chief turning a country into a Banana republic

Almost all the institutions built by PDP in 16yrs is been destroyed by this buhari

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by Jesusloveyou: 9:39pm On May 16, 2018
34webers:
[s][/s]
U always defend criminals, pls what is ur job? I hope is not what I am thinking. There is no criminal you have not attempted defending. Anyway, like mind thingy.
quote author=Firefire post=67623662]Useless APShit

Fight to death. Ko kan aiye.[/quote]OK.

Idris said, any person, whether is buhari ,trying to interfere in action or inaction has committed offence against the sane people of Nigeria and against the law.

1 Like

Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by chinjo(m): 9:39pm On May 16, 2018
This monster called IGP is going to consume even those who created it one day. Not even one killer herdsmen has been apprehended in benue or birnin gwari. The only person this govt could arrest was the chairman of the anti grazing task force in benue. We brought this curse upon ourselves by voting in Buhari so let's enjoy the food we all contributed in cooking.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by Silvermoney: 9:39pm On May 16, 2018
Oh really? So why wasn't the cases of killers and criminals like Evans, Vampire, the NURTW assassin in Lagos (can't remember his name) and others like them transferred to Abuja? Perhaps their crimes were not heinous enough?

I don't like this IGP and worst of all this police spokesman.. This dimension that things are taking is very dangerous.

By the way, I remember there was no SARS impunity of raiding indiscriminately and hunting imaginary yahoo boys at this level before this IGP was appointed. That shows he has a hand in the massive impunity going on in the police force now. Everything about the man is off. Very off.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 16, 2018
I think whenever these guys sense they are about to be exposed, they first rush to the media to claim innocent even when nobody has declared them guilty.

I say this because I wonder why the IGP will be disrespecting them unnecessarily. I guess he has seen skeletons in their cupboards hence the guts.

Well, time will tell. undecided

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by jeeqaa7(m): 9:40pm On May 16, 2018
As
Re: Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins by 34webers(m): 9:40pm On May 16, 2018
[s]
SalamRushdie:

The above quoted gave the police away as having ulterior motive in this case.. you have not concluded investigation but you have already labelled them political assassins masquerading as cultists grin

IG when will those jihadist terrorist masquerading as Herdmens be paraded in force headquarters too
[/s]
U always defend criminals, pls what is ur job? I hope is not what I am thinking. There is no criminal you have not attempted defending. Anyway, like mind thingy.

37 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Electricity Generation: Nigeria 4th In Africa, 70th In The World. / Why I Allowed Arase Serve His Term- Buhari Opens Up / Nine Bandits Die In Kaduna During Fight Over Ransom Sharing Formula

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.