Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

President Buhari’s Dinner With South-West APC leaders In Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari’s Dinner With South-West APC leaders In Pictures (26488 Views)

Osinbajo Avoids Tinubu At Aisha Buhari’s Dinner, Sends Representative / Bayelsa West: APC Stakeholders Endorse Seriake Dickson / Amosun's Influence In Buhari's Government Worries South-West APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari’s Dinner With South-West APC leaders In Pictures by unitysheart(m): 6:00am On May 17, 2018
Interesting development

1 Like

Re: President Buhari’s Dinner With South-West APC leaders In Pictures by Nobody: 6:01am On May 17, 2018
dadavivo:

Jonathan started the project. When the igbos call you people backstabbers it now shows they're right. Google is your friend who started those projects, besides all these we're working is a Fulani gimmick to win second term for their murderer.

Reasonable Yorubas who are not blinded by what their tribe will get over blood spilled all over middle belt. It's been signed already, Buhari will be humiliated come 2019.

E go shock you.

If he like drink N10 Milo and borrow money again to buy form, Nigerians can't be fooled twice.
Oh really Jonathan started it true even commission it b4 leaving office don't u see it?wen we talking that u people mumu u will say no...u have just show how stupid u are to d public.....better go dey sell ur fine yogurt

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari’s Dinner With South-West APC leaders In Pictures by SporaD8: 6:04am On May 17, 2018
QuotaSystem:
Brilliant.

No one else understands Nigerian politics like the North and South West.

Take that to the bank.

#BrainsoverEmotions #StrategicAlliance
God bless you.
Politics is all about Alliance, Number, Ability to bend without breaking. Unlike some peeps who believe politics is all about Mouth and Chest, Burning bridges and calling everybody names.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari’s Dinner With South-West APC leaders In Pictures by jimrog: 6:23am On May 17, 2018
dadavivo:

Jonathan started the project. When the igbos call you people backstabbers it now shows they're right. Google is your friend who started those projects, besides all these we're working is a Fulani gimmick to win second term for their murderer.

Reasonable Yorubas who are not blinded by what their tribe will get over blood spilled all over middle belt. It's been signed already, Buhari will be humiliated come 2019.

E go shock you.

If he like drink N10 Milo and borrow money again to buy form, Nigerians can't be fooled twice.

All this igbo that are too emotional with everything sef. U rush to tell us how gej did everything good thing done by this administration but will start foaming in the mouth when they tell u their mismanagement led us into economic problems.If not that u think with ur anus, why will u pick someone that did nothing for ur region over one that is making so much efforts to build it just because of ethnic sentiment.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari’s Dinner With South-West APC leaders In Pictures by QuotaSystem: 8:10am On May 17, 2018
CSTR1003:

So in other words, his presidency does not extend to the opposition states, and claims of marginalisation from those regions are valid.

Good to know.

You cannot expect to reap dividends from an investment you never made.

Opposition states get what they deserve, but ruling party states enjoy federal concessions, favours and patronage in addition.

Marginalisation cries are mere responses to the reality of partisan politics worldwide. They are expected, even the democrats complained of marginalisation when Trump threw out obamacare as soon as he was sworn in.

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari’s Dinner With South-West APC leaders In Pictures by CSTR1003: 8:18am On May 17, 2018
QuotaSystem:

You cannot expect to reap dividends from an investment you never made.

Opposition states get what they deserve, but ruling party states enjoy federal concessions, favours and patronage in addition.
Dividends?

You call development ,dividends?

So buhari will deliberately ignore viable developmental projects because the concerned regions did not vote for him?

We are talking about the president who was voted in to set Nigeria on the path of prosperity.

Why didn't he stop collecting oil revenues from the regions that didn't vote for him.?

You and your buhari are nuts.

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari’s Dinner With South-West APC leaders In Pictures by QuotaSystem: 8:22am On May 17, 2018
SporaD8:

God bless you.
Politics is all about Alliance, Number, Ability to bend without breaking. Unlike some peeps who believe politics is all about Mouth and Chest, Burning bridges and calling everybody names.

According to the Oxford Ibo Dictionary, that diplomatic skill is defined as 'arse kissing'.

That mentality explains a lot about their recurring political misfortunes.

God bless you too.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari’s Dinner With South-West APC leaders In Pictures by QuotaSystem: 8:29am On May 17, 2018
CSTR1003:

Dividends?

You call development ,dividends?

So buhari will deliberately ignore viable developmental projects because the concerned regions did not vote for him?

We are talking about the president who was voted in to set Nigeria on the path of prosperity.

Why didn't he stop collecting oil revenues from the regions that didn't vote for him.?

You and your buhari are nuts.

Yes development projects are dividends of democracy. Were you ignorant of that?

Does the oil revenue legally belong to the regions or Buhari's federal government? Why then would oil revenue stop flowing to the FG?
I believe you're more intelligent than the emotional hacks that litter this forum so please use your brains.

This isn't about me, Buhari or APC; but is the nature of partisan politics worldwide, which is why I made reference to Trump and Obamacare.

If you're just another troll ranting based on emotions instead of logic, miss me with further mentions.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari’s Dinner With South-West APC leaders In Pictures by wakes: 8:32am On May 17, 2018
ok
Re: President Buhari’s Dinner With South-West APC leaders In Pictures by joenor(m): 8:33am On May 17, 2018
Na so, gang of friends.
Re: President Buhari’s Dinner With South-West APC leaders In Pictures by seguno2: 8:36am On May 17, 2018
afroniger:
Harry?? Or you meant Bisi Akande.

Was Harry Akande not the one killed during Obasanjo’s presidency?
Obasanjo’s presidency witnessed the most political assassinations, including that of his Attorney General, Bola Ige as well as Engr. Funsho Williams.
How can such a useless old man be trying to get a third term through his wasted 3rd force

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari’s Dinner With South-West APC leaders In Pictures by Adefemiaderoju1: 8:37am On May 17, 2018
abokibuhari:
The Southwasterners keep licking the azz of the northerners...

The are backstabbers

And to think that the great FELA was from this region makes me sad, they keep making mistakes over and over again.

Am a Yoruba man and I can boldly say I agree with you 100%

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari’s Dinner With South-West APC leaders In Pictures by Nobody: 8:39am On May 17, 2018
9jaArea:
Hahaha I love this, the way the southwest is realigning with PMB will surely break the hearts of the southeast and Southsouth.

Baba is still the man for the job
you will come to see that even the south east will align with him

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari’s Dinner With South-West APC leaders In Pictures by seguno2: 8:39am On May 17, 2018
QuotaSystem:
Brilliant.

Take that to the bank.

Please tell us what is brilliant about the politics that has made our country a shittyhole nation and fantastically corrupt
Re: President Buhari’s Dinner With South-West APC leaders In Pictures by Firgemachar: 8:41am On May 17, 2018
abokibuhari:
The Southwasterners keep licking the azz of the northerners...

The are backstabbers

And to think that the great FELA was from this region makes me sad, they keep making mistakes over and over again.

E pain am
No VP for Igbos anytime soon... tongue

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari’s Dinner With South-West APC leaders In Pictures by Adefemiaderoju1: 8:42am On May 17, 2018
ikaboy:
PMB42109 is gathering more assurance that wailers are worried.
He will surely fail this time
Re: President Buhari’s Dinner With South-West APC leaders In Pictures by merrypakman: 8:42am On May 17, 2018
"One week later, those killed or wounded during APC's nationwide primaries/congresses have all been forgotten. Buhari, Osinbajo, & APC leaders have declared d process successful, backpatted, & congratulated d winners. Keep dying for politicians whose kids are safe in jand."

1 Like

Re: President Buhari’s Dinner With South-West APC leaders In Pictures by bionixs: 8:42am On May 17, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Stale, its not all about Tinubu, but the SW's strategic interests.

Lagos-Kano railway is being built, Lagos-Ibadan expressway is being fixed, the National Stadium in Lagos just got handed over to LASG to be upgraded etc...the regions strategic development interests are protected.

Anyone who says the SW is not benefiting from being in this government more than the opposition regions has his head 6 feet deep in the sand. Its not all about Tinubu.
I though you are wise but I can see that education doesn't guarantee WISDOM. just read your comment. you benefit from lagos-ibadan rail.Even the north know that this you thought pattern depicts sickness. In short, you are a mediocre

1 Like

Re: President Buhari’s Dinner With South-West APC leaders In Pictures by surgical: 8:43am On May 17, 2018
gbolah1:
The reunion of asiwaju and pmb are now so strong to the extend that they wear same cloth in most cases whenever there is any political gathering. Just check very well in there cloth, this are not just co incident.
your tinubu is a confirm mugu
Re: President Buhari’s Dinner With South-West APC leaders In Pictures by Jazzlite: 8:44am On May 17, 2018
Mynd44:
Everyone should pray for a friend like Bisi Akande.
Deep.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari’s Dinner With South-West APC leaders In Pictures by CSTR1003: 8:44am On May 17, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Yes development projects are dividends of democracy. Were you ignorant of that?

Does the oil revenue legally belong to the regions or Buhari's federal government? Why then would oil revenue stop flowing to the FG?
I believe you're more intelligent than the emotional hacks that litter this forum so please use your brains.

This isn't about me, Buhari or APC; but is the nature of partisan politics worldwide, which is why I made reference to Trump and Obamacare.

If you're just another troll ranting based on emotions instead of logic, miss me with further mentions.
No, development are not mere presidential dividends to be handed at the pleasure of the president.
Because Nigeria is not a group of autonomous regions.

In Nigeria currently, Development in a region is linked to other national developments, unless you agree that your buhari is not here to develop Nigeria but to reward his friends and leave.

Then I can agree with you on that ,while we wait for a real president.

The oil in the oil states certainly belong to their land owners. Ancestral ownership that predates Nigeria.

They reap the environmental consequences of the oil exploration and not Muhammad buhari that is holed up in Abuja.
The oil belongs to them in real terms. The FG is holding it in trust for them.

But the main point is that your buhari is able to use oil revenues from those regions because past presidents spent billions to invest in those region.
Oil did not just start flowing from there. It took massive diplomatic and financial investment from past federal administrations in those regions to create the stable oil revenue streams that your buhari is currently enjoying. Which he now feels he can use to settle those that voted for him.

Continue. History will not be kind to him.
I am certain of that.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari’s Dinner With South-West APC leaders In Pictures by Firgemachar: 8:44am On May 17, 2018
I remember when PMB was declared winner in 2015. Immediately, Igbos started paying him solidarity visits and pledging their unalloyed support left right centre.

What a shame! sad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari’s Dinner With South-West APC leaders In Pictures by sokera: 8:47am On May 17, 2018
CSTR1003:

So in other words, his presidency does not extend to the opposition states, and claims of marginalisation from those regions are valid.

Good to know.
exactly the same way the south- west never benefited from the 16 years rule of PDP ...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari’s Dinner With South-West APC leaders In Pictures by CSTR1003: 8:48am On May 17, 2018
Firgemachar:
I remember when PMB was declared winner in 2015. Immediately, Igbos started paying him solidarity visits and pledging their unalloyed support left right centre.

What a shame! sad
They paid him solidarity in the spirit of friendship and fair politics.

And yet you call them the hateful ones.

Donald Trump would give anything for democrats states to show him that kind of solidarity, it would certainly solve a lot of problems.

Which village do you come from?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari’s Dinner With South-West APC leaders In Pictures by 7lives: 8:48am On May 17, 2018
SporaD8:

God bless you.

Political education 101.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari’s Dinner With South-West APC leaders In Pictures by AreaFada2: 8:48am On May 17, 2018
QuotaSystem:
Brilliant.

Take that to the bank.

And both have been in power for about 51 years out of 57.

Would you say this alliance has got Nigeria anywhere considering where we're today?
Or is just power & politics for the sake of it?

Or you want to blame Jonathan for all the woes since 1959?

What is the use of understanding politics if it cannot be used to develop a nation and its people? shocked shocked shocked

Please think & reflect.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari’s Dinner With South-West APC leaders In Pictures by Adefemiaderoju1: 8:49am On May 17, 2018
Anyone that think that this old men so called our leaders has our interest at heart must be really sick in head
Re: President Buhari’s Dinner With South-West APC leaders In Pictures by Adefemiaderoju1: 8:49am On May 17, 2018
igbodefender:
Buhari is winning again. No doubt.
In your village I guess
Re: President Buhari’s Dinner With South-West APC leaders In Pictures by Nobody: 8:50am On May 17, 2018
The person advising PMB is doing a good job, but that won't stop him from going back to daura.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari’s Dinner With South-West APC leaders In Pictures by fakuta(f): 8:50am On May 17, 2018
hmmm I hate being negative! but I got the feeling that all this sudden romance they are giving PMB is setup! i hope for better
Re: President Buhari’s Dinner With South-West APC leaders In Pictures by sokera: 8:51am On May 17, 2018
surgical:
your tinubu is a confirm mugu
yes he is a Mugu to you but to us the south west we understand his sacrifice and pains ... He is a good leader that want the benefit of the people of the south west over his personal ambitions... as long as the south west is gaining from the Buhari Government good ... leave Tinubi for us , we love and respect him as our elder ...

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Umahi Denies Allegations Of Working Against Obi, Says Ebonyi Will Vote APC / Senate Hails Buhari On Completion Ajaokuta-warri Rail During Test Run Inspection / President Jonathan & VP Sambo With African Ambassadors (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.