Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,545 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:42 PM

When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? (49294 Views)

Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. / What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? / The Scariest And Comments On 'best Countries In Africa' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Auladimeji(m): 6:39pm On May 18, 2018
embarassed If I miss the rapture it will be the scariest day of my life

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by emmyid(m): 7:05pm On May 18, 2018
SexyDenzel:
Mine was the day I thought I have gone, I literally could see my body laying on my bed. Like the astral whatever they called it, I was white and I was leaving my body, shit scared the hell out of me meeehn I remembered my family and how sad they will be and I was like FUK IT! I'm not leaving this body I just walked back to where I was on the bed and lay exactly how my body was and Immediately I jerked back to the real world my heart was pounding so hard and fast that I can feel it hitting my chest like it wants to break my chest. That night was crazy.

Are serious about this story?

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by austyne22ex(m): 8:40pm On May 18, 2018
Back in my undergraduate days (300Level to be precise), there was this chick I was bleeping in my lounge...3 days to my first semester exams, she came to my room and told me she was pregnant, I just started to lose weight and could not even focus on my exam preparations cus I wasn't ready to be a dad and didn't even have enough money with me to get rid of it...she later noticed her flow four days later and the delay was as a result of the contraceptive she took...mehn, that was the scariest moment of my life...I broke up with her for this singular act cus I felt she should have been smart enough to know the reason for the delay...well, we later got back together sha cus una know how all this lounge romance dey go, u can't back out, it is either u move out of the lounge or one of u graduates...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by austyne22ex(m): 8:45pm On May 18, 2018
I can relate...mine was at Ekosodin River (Uniben folks know what I am talking about)...and I was just a few seconds away from a flat line...each time I look back, it is still fvcking scary, drowning isn't the best way to go...Thank God for his mercies

10 Likes

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by austyne22ex(m): 8:48pm On May 18, 2018
I can relate...mine was at Ekosodin River (Uniben folks know what I am talking about)...and I was just a few seconds away from a flat line...each time I look back, it is still fvcking scary, drowning isn't the best way to go...Thank God for his mercies
Divay22:
When i almost got drown three times in a River..But help was always on the way..
Anytime i think back at it, i can actually feel my heart about jumping outta my body..
It was scary.

grin grin grin
It's wasn't like this then, but this is it.
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by austyne22ex(m): 8:51pm On May 18, 2018
osasogie & Ekosodin people...
Peachess:

Uniben, and it's very common, especially if you don't stay in school school hotels.
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by gonkin(m): 8:56pm On May 18, 2018
1 when a friend pranked me with a false GPA over the phone 2,getting robbed at gun point with the cold metal gun touching my abdomen
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by folake4u(f): 8:57pm On May 18, 2018
IamFreedom:

Dis cooked story get pepper undecided

Okay smiley
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:49pm On May 18, 2018
emmyid:

Wao.. What a testimony. You must be a Chosen member who worships the God of Lazarus.. Lol

Lol. Or an MFM member who worships the God of Elijah. I'm still thankful till this day, though. It was scary!

A few days after, a group of robbers were apprehended in the vicinity. Something in me told me it was the same robbers who attacked us. The ones that came to our house wore masks.
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by daben1(m): 11:25pm On May 18, 2018
2006, I was sick, very very very sick, nobody knew, I'll survive it, was outside on that day, broad daylight I saw people in a bus calling to come let's go, I went inside and pick my small bag and I told my mum that "I'm going " she started crying and praying, NOTE; I was the only one seeing the bus and the people inside, when I turned, I saw an old woman standing on my way, then I started crying telling her to leave the way that I want to "go" she just stood there without saying anything, my mother was just crying telling her not to leave, (but she was not seeing her)... after a while the bus went away... and today, I'm the last born of the family and the first graduate. of the family. This is a testimony!!

103 Likes 8 Shares

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Lilymax(f): 11:42pm On May 18, 2018
emmyid:

Maybe you were just day dreaming?
No, i wasnt.
I heard it loud and clear, ive never heard it again tho

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by adaksbullet: 2:12am On May 19, 2018
Mine scarery day his when am failed eglish exam embarassed

7 Likes

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by CastedAyo: 12:45pm On May 19, 2018
adaksbullet:
Mine scarery day his when am failed eglish exam embarassed

What you wrote twist my brain.

21 Likes

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Peachess(f): 10:38pm On May 20, 2018
austyne22ex:
osasogie & Ekosodin people...
Lol

1 Like

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 20, 2018
daben1:
2006, I was sick, very very very sick, nobody knew, I'll survive it, was outside on that day, broad daylight I saw people in a bus calling to come let's go, I went inside and pick my small bag and I told my mum that "I'm going " she started crying and praying, NOTE; I was the only one seeing the bus and the people inside, when I turned, I saw an old woman standing on my way, then I started crying telling her to leave the way that I want to "go" she just stood there without saying anything, my mother was just crying telling her not to leave, (but she was not seeing her)... after a while the bus went away... and today, I'm the last born of the family and the first graduate. of the family. This is a testimony!!
This is absolutely beautiful..
cc Dominique

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 12:45am On May 21, 2018
The beach. I was about 16. (Family usually goes to the beach for picnic every Boxing Day and Easter Monday every year.) I had just graduated from secondary school and I still had my phobia for horses which my dad forced us to ride and take photos on. So I strolled farther away from my family to play in the water with random people in anticipation of pressing bobbie and yansh. I'm a good swimmer but I wasn't prepared for what happened next. I was swimming just on the waves where my feet could still be planted in the ground. Next thing I find my self behind the waves which were getting stronger as I struggled to swim ashore. I kept getting tumbled. I remember thinking how my mother would have to tell everyone I drowned at the beach. I was mortified! I finally got pulled by one bros like that. People gathered me as I coughed and vomited. I staggered and began to walk away. They insisted to follow me and I staunchly refused. I had missed the horse riding charade but almost died. I was a wreck and my eyes were red like blood. Till today, nobody knows this story in my family.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by VERDA: 6:31am On May 21, 2018
Ephhay:
Actually, there is
Educate me pls.
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by daben1(m): 8:59am On May 21, 2018
DrinkLimca:
This is absolutely beautiful.. cc Dominique
thank you, bro...
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by emmyid(m): 10:42am On May 21, 2018
Seun how about this move to the promised land so we can read more scary tales from more commenters?
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 12:42am On Jun 19, 2018
Lilymax:
The day i heard my late dad's voice calling my name.
Chills went down my spine that day

Explain please
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Wizywiz(m): 7:35am On Jun 19, 2018
The day my younger one had asthma attack at d middle of night.. His inhaler and drugs couldn't have an effect.. He was crying and breathing fast started telling me not to cry for him that it was his last day on earth I was so scared like never before I was confused did all I could.. Called my doctor friend.. He manged to rush down.. No way.. We had to rush to a nearby hospital.. Thank it wasn't his last day on earth afterall.. He is even stronger now.. As a man.. It was so scary..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by DateMynd44(m): 11:45pm On Jun 20, 2018
austyne22ex:
where exactly is this ekosodin River? Been hearing about it but can't find it
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by DateMynd44(m): 11:47pm On Jun 20, 2018
Lilymax:
The day i heard my late dad's voice calling my name.
Chills went down my spine that day
hallucinations. That's what they call it.
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by DateMynd44(m): 11:47pm On Jun 20, 2018
emmyid:
Seun how about this move to the promised land so we can read more scary tales from more commenters?
seriously you're right.
Lalasticlala
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by DateMynd44(m): 11:51pm On Jun 20, 2018
daben1:
Wow Jesus Christ is Lord.
Cc lalasticlala please do the needful

3 Likes

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by DateMynd44(m): 10:34am On Jun 21, 2018
Elmojiid:
when she says am pregnant...i get scared.
hahahahaha lol.
Solution is very simple.
Repent and Avoid premarital sex and your life will be free from uneccesary worries

1 Like

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by DateMynd44(m): 10:36am On Jun 21, 2018
Divay22:
When i almost got drown three times in a River..But help was always on the way..
Anytime i think back at it, i can actually feel my heart about jumping outta my body..
It was scary.

grin grin grin
It's wasn't like this then, but this is it.
is that the river?
Mehn so beautiful and tourist attractive.
Superstitious people with their ignorance will claim there's a mermaid in that River.

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by DateMynd44(m): 10:40am On Jun 21, 2018
Ivorianaija:
I was walking back from work one night by around 8 o'clock and a man was trailing behind me. I didn't think much of it until I noticed he started getting closer to me. I started walking faster, but was relieved when I felt my hand gun in my bag. Before I could open my car door he grabbed my shoulder. I was one step ahead of him. I kicked him directly in his privates, and hard. I was ready to shoot him but I drove off.

I'll never forget that night, and what could have happened if I wasn't prepared.
lol bro hope you get license?
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by DateMynd44(m): 10:49am On Jun 21, 2018
SexyDenzel:
Mine was the day I thought I have gone, I literally could see my body laying on my bed. Like the astral whatever they called it, I was white and I was leaving my body, shit scared the hell out of me meeehn I remembered my family and how sad they will be and I was like FUK IT! I'm not leaving this body I just walked back to where I was on the bed and lay exactly how my body was and Immediately I jerked back to the real world my heart was pounding so hard and fast that I can feel it hitting my chest like it wants to break my chest. That night was crazy.
cc Ivorianaija you created a thread asking of an out of body experience.
Here is it

1 Like

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by DateMynd44(m): 10:56am On Jun 21, 2018
Benjaniblinks:
Sitting Down With My Friend On A Fence. Two Guys Came From No Where. Guy Give Me Ur Phone they Said (in Hausa) I Just Jejeli Give Them. My Friend Was Also Told D Same Nd He Refused. One Of Them Brought Out A Gun And Said (in Hausa) I Go Shot U O But My Friend Refuse To Relese His Phone. Boom. I Saw D Light And His Head Shattered. I Just Fell To The Other Side Of D 4foot Fence. The Happened October 8, 2017, Exactly 8:00pm. Guys I'm Still Trying To Recover From It.
JESUS shocked this one shock me. Are you serious?

1 Like

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by DateMynd44(m): 11:03am On Jun 21, 2018
minexpo:
Hmm.....so many!! But let me just share this
It happend around 7:45 pm that day...my sister and I were alone in the hux gistin about how our day went..suddenly we had a knock on our day, my dad went out to visit a frnd..hearing the knock, I thought it was him, so I joking asked who was that but no response or should I say the response was low unlike him, immediately I suspected it was robbers,
They I knew I have know they were robbers so they started breaking the iron door while I was trying to lock it properly..at last they succeeded in gaining entrance..luckily for my sister, she ran into my dad's bathroom door to hide..so I was the only one left..
If you see the way them beat me ehen, cry I never knew my head was that strong to withstand bottles been smashed on it, the bottles broke..
They started demanding I bring my sister out or else they will kill me..I knew they will rape her to death if I tell them, so I refused...they started beating me again, only God knows why they didn't shoot me for refusing...the beating lasted for over an hour with no help...after dealing with me to their satisfaction..they left..then mins later vigilante came and started formin activities...my face was triple of its original size, blood all over the floor,...mehn I have never experienced that before...that night was scary...I actually thought I was dead.....

Well..my sister was greatfull for me covering up 4 her..and it happened a month to her intro... wink I usually tell her jokingly she owes me one that if not for me,...who knows if the fiance would have run after the own saga grin grin
a month to the intro?
I suspect her ex o

5 Likes

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Kmartt(m): 11:39am On Jun 21, 2018
Peachess:

Nope, uniben.

Ekosodin tins

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Big Python Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / ** / Nigerian Lady Dies Aboard Emirates Airlines (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.