Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,814 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? (49438 Views)

Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. / What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? / The Scariest And Comments On 'best Countries In Africa' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 21, 2018
Timagex:
Plenty of bad and scary days o!!! shocked one I won't forget was wen I first experienced break failure! shocked I have always been told that if it happens, u need to calm down. Walahi, I started sweating immediately and goose pimples came out! The terrible thing was that I have been warned that the car is faulty but I tot they didn't want me to take it. My mum was still asleep at home and I was about to die! How I stopped that car was spiritual grin grin grin... There are other ones tho, but, this one showed me the thin line between life and death..... As I'm typing this, I'm getting scared embarassed
Crash the car and land in barrack the next day. grin Why you no crash the car gan sef?
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by NigelCundy: 11:15pm On Jun 21, 2018
Wow. People have actually experienced stuffs in this life. I've experienced the sleep stuff more than twice. Sometimes it's like all of your system is out of your body. You feel so freaking weak like you are powerless. So scary

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Divay22(f): 11:17pm On Jun 21, 2018
jibs4lv:
I always believe ghost existence is a myth until that fateful night

I was forced to pass through that cementry area that night around 8:30pm while going home (not leaving around there anymore sa),when I saw someone coming in front , seen the person/ghost alone, My body system changed , my head was like Olumo rock ,almost impossible for my neck to carry it.

I summoned courage to move ahead because i can't even run back anymore , at some meter away from where i was, I can clearly see he's in all white , the moment i walked pass him/her , I felt so weak that except my leg , nothing is working well in my body system.

The scary part is the moment we walked pass each other in not too long distance , he/she disappeared,
I can't see him again , it was then i was able to regain myself back , see speed , I swear that night , I fit beat ussain bolt in the race
So you no see another road pass na cementry grin grin
Even make me and crowd pass there, na cry i surely take pass grin grin

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 21, 2018
Pipedreams:
So many scary moments for me:

Story1: I was bored on a weekend. My car was at the mechanic and was home alone. So I started reading deep things about magick, satanism and Satanic sigils. I drew up one of the Sigils of a demon. After a while I went to bed...omo! See attack. I saw powerful Cosmo beings. A man with a lion's head asking him why I called him and what he can do for me, A short man laughing so hard with red horns. I struggled before I woke up. Damn it. I was so so scared.

Story 2: I went to a club with buddies at ikoyi to have a good time. Then I became so tired and opted to leave them there by 2am on a Saturday morning. As I climbed third mainland, doing like 140km/h, I noticed that I was alone on the bridge no car front nor back. In front of the mist darkness, I could see creatures making faces at me. Then I kept hearing a voice to park my car and come into the lagoon. I looked at the lagoon and it was becoming illuminated with subtle music coming out from it . I was dead scared. I increased my vehicle stereo to the loudest to drown the evil music and held tight to my steering while saying NO! I won't! with my heart beating like a drum until I passed the water and got to land (oworonshoki)

Story 3: I went for evening service at church. On my way back to the house I saw two innocent Old women and decided to pick them up to assist. Only to start driving, they started coughing. I looked into their eyes only to see thier eyeballs moving 360 degrees and it had many colours. Mehn! I started going mad! I almost fell into the gutter. As they coughed my spirit was living my body till I managed to get out of the car and forcefully scream and told them to get out of my vehicle! Still warming up I'll share some more soon wink
This shit is scary as Bleep....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by beetown(m): 11:18pm On Jun 21, 2018
Divay22:

You're absolutely right, that's how i got drown the first time grin grin

Nah.
the second and third time nkor?

na oversabi cause am?

4 Likes

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 21, 2018
adaksbullet:
Mine scarery day his when am failed eglish exam embarassed
I know you will be HERE. Did you later pass? grin

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 21, 2018
Pipedreams:

Story1: I was bored on a weekend. My car was at the mechanic and was home alone. So I started reading deep things about magick, satanism and Satanic sigils. I drew up one of the Sigils of a demon. After a while I went to bed...omo! See attack. I saw powerful Cosmo beings. A man with a lion's head asking him why I called him and what he can do for me, A short man laughing so hard with red horns. I struggled before I woke up. Damn it. I was so so scared.

Story 2: I went to a club with buddies at ikoyi to have a good time. Then I became so tired and opted to leave them there by 2am on a Saturday morning. As I climbed third mainland, doing like 140km/h, I noticed that I was alone on the bridge no car front nor back. In front of the mist darkness, I could see creatures making faces at me. Then I kept hearing a voice to park my car and come into the lagoon. I looked at the lagoon and it was becoming illuminated with subtle music coming out from it . I was dead scared. I increased my vehicle stereo to the loudest to drown the evil music and held tight to my steering while saying NO! I won't! with my heart beating like a drum until I passed the water and got to land (oworonshoki)

Story 3: I went for evening service at church. On my way back to the house I saw two innocent Old women and decided to pick them up to assist. Only to start driving, they started coughing. I looked into their eyes only to see thier eyeballs moving 360 degrees and it had many colours. Mehn! I started going mad! I almost fell into the gutter. As they coughed my spirit was living my body till I managed to get out of the car and forcefully scream and told them to get out of my vehicle! Still warming up I'll share some more soon wink
Guy e don do we no wan hear again out off all the ones I have read na your own scary pass just imagining it..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by jibs4lv(m): 11:20pm On Jun 21, 2018
Divay22:

So you no see another road pass na cementry grin grin
Even make me and crowd pass there, na cry i surely take pass grin grin
lolz grin grin
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Divay22(f): 11:21pm On Jun 21, 2018
beetown:

the second and third time nkor?

na oversabi course am?
Lol grin grin
Ehn oversabi follow sha
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by machiti(m): 11:21pm On Jun 21, 2018
guy dat thing dey scary like mad
Darkseid:
The first time I had sleep paralysis, I thought I had gone to the great beyond. I could swear that I heard demons discussing my matter, it was scary as fvck.
These days, anytime I experience sleep paralysis, I'll just relax and wait for it to end.

1 Like

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by 2horsePOWER(m): 11:23pm On Jun 21, 2018
My roommate experienced this along unilag road (yaba cementery axis)
He said he was coming back from club around 2am so he decided to take that unilag road(him and his friend),when they almost go to the cemetery junction they saw a woman with her child moving towards them, they walked past her, it looked normal, but they were shocked shocked when they saw the same woman and her child few meters away again walking towards them in the same direction.
He said nobody told them oo.
The way they ran that day ehn they'd have beaten Usain bolt if it was an Olympic race grin

16 Likes

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Divay22(f): 11:24pm On Jun 21, 2018
Pipedreams:

Story1: I was bored on a weekend. My car was at the mechanic and was home alone. So I started reading deep things about magick, satanism and Satanic sigils. I drew up one of the Sigils of a demon. After a while I went to bed...omo! See attack. I saw powerful Cosmo beings. A man with a lion's head asking me why I called him and what he can do for me, A short man laughing so hard with red horns. I struggled before I woke up. Damn it. I was so so scared.

Story 3: I went for evening service at church. The church closed around 9pm. On my way back to the house I saw two innocent Old women and decided to pick them up to assist. Only to start driving, they started coughing. I looked into their eyes only to see thier eyeballs moving 360 degrees and it had many colours. Mehn! I started going mad! It was as if knives were driven into my skull. I almost fell into the gutter. As they coughed my spirit was living my body till I managed to get out of the car and forcefully scream and told them to get out of my vehicle! Still warming up I'll share some more soon wink
Warming up ke undecided
Abeg uncle he haff do... I wan sleep well this night i use God beg you grin grin grin

20 Likes

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Troublemaker007(m): 11:26pm On Jun 21, 2018
Darkseid:
The first time I had sleep paralysis, I thought I had gone to the great beyond. I could swear that I heard demons discussing my matter, it was scary as fvck.
These days, anytime I experience sleep paralysis, I'll just relax and wait for it to end.

I use to have that too but it stopped on it own.
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:27pm On Jun 21, 2018
adebayour26:

That was the same place I hid myself when they came to d family friend's place I was staying during our holiday in school.
Funniest part of it is that school had resumed like 3 days before that eventful day but myself and my friend (their son in that house) just wanted to spend fews days more at home since we taught lectures would not have started.

They went away with 2 cars, 2 LG flatscreen TV (each from our house and 2 house they majorly came for) and many phones.

Wow. That was some rip-off! Thankfully no one was hurt and the family must have recovered from the loss, right(
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by AgentGoat: 11:29pm On Jun 21, 2018
daben1:
2006, I was sick, very very very sick, nobody knew, I'll survive it, was outside on that day, broad daylight I saw people in a bus calling to come let's go, I went inside and pick my small bag and I told my mum that "I'm going " she started crying and praying, NOTE; I was the only one seeing the bus and the people inside, when I turned, I saw an old woman standing on my way, then I started crying telling her to leave the way that I want to "go" she just stood there without saying anything, my mother was just crying telling her not to leave, (but she was not seeing her)... after a while the bus went away... and today, I'm the last born of the family and the first graduate. of the family. This is a testimony!!
this is fuvking scary o
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by chyima(f): 11:31pm On Jun 21, 2018
I can't never forget this day for those in calabar living in calabar south was the dungeon of cultists and I was living in the LG chairman house as a tenant who happens to be the head of a cultists group.
There was a fight between cultists and their members where killed wasn't even aware of the fights cos I travelled came back late ,slept in the compound not knowing I was the only one who slept in a compound that had more than 10 self contained rooms for students including 3 flat for families which included the landord and his families.
Woke up very early to fetch water for clean up passing through saw boys numbering about 12 seated opposite their selves with guns,cutlass,charms seating opposite my room all wearing black and red. I think they where mourning their members and strategising for their reprisal attack
they thought I wasn't around cos one them also lives in compound.
My head was big filled with fear ,I walked through their midst went to fetch my water came back and still passed them.Till date I can say if that was confidence that made me not to run back to my room when I saw them,pple said they would have killed me if I had or becos I was their ogas Tennant was what saved me .
I left that house immediately the house rent expired

11 Likes

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Lordtrailz: 11:36pm On Jun 21, 2018
Raheemzee:
watz D and C??
the letters at the back of washington.....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Lordtrailz: 11:37pm On Jun 21, 2018
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by gift01: 11:37pm On Jun 21, 2018
Day I got into an argument with a cab driver in one of the western states. Based on uni student level and the driver wanted to hike the fare for no just cause. Got to my bustop alighted but the man won't let me be until he picked a stone bigger than my head and his put together and aimed at me. That was when I knew survival instincts is inborn in man. Even the fellow passengers where shocked I escaped it. Upon noticing how he close he was to killing someone, the cab driver fled. I just dey reason my life for the next few days. Thank God am alive cos I've survived sleep paralysis nearly a dozen times including when I was hearing my dad's voice saying get out this world

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by darkelf: 11:37pm On Jun 21, 2018
Pelon:

I feel your pain bro,sleep paralysis is an unpleasant experience the day it happened to me I was sure I wasn't asleep I could see and feel things around me and it felt like a demon was pinning me down...God it was an horrible day.

LOL. Happens to me every now and then

Not Scary anymore
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by MobileGees: 11:38pm On Jun 21, 2018
Ivorianaija:
I was walking back from work one night by around 8 o'clock and a man was trailing behind me. I didn't think much of it until I noticed he started getting closer to me. I started walking faster, but was relieved when I felt my hand gun in my bag. Before I could open my car door he grabbed my shoulder. I was one step ahead of him. I kicked him directly in his privates, and hard. I was ready to shoot him but I drove off.

I'll never forget that night, and what could have happened if I wasn't prepared.

You no fit lie sef
who get that "I know you are lying" meme

3 Likes

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 21, 2018
The day my eyes closed: I fainted twice within a year while in my third year in school. The first day, I was playing football and all of a sudden I started losing strength and I fell; day time became night, couldn't see any more . But my mind was still active, strength and vision were gone so I asked God for forgiveness thinking that was it. I later got up staggering with little vision and made use of the toilet ..suddenly I regained my strength and vision. I shouted what was that?? Did I eat the wrong thing ??

11 Likes

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by chyima(f): 11:40pm On Jun 21, 2018
Pipedreams:

Story1: I was bored on a weekend. My car was at the mechanic and was home alone. So I started reading deep things about magick, satanism and Satanic sigils. I drew up one of the Sigils of a demon. After a while I went to bed...omo! See attack. I saw powerful Cosmo beings. A man with a lion's head asking me why I called him and what he can do for me, A short man laughing so hard with red horns. I struggled before I woke up. Damn it. I was so so scared.

Story 3: I went for evening service at church. The church closed around 9pm. On my way back to the house I saw two innocent Old women and decided to pick them up to assist. Only to start driving, they started coughing. I looked into their eyes only to see thier eyeballs moving 360 degrees and it had many colours. Mehn! I started going mad! It was as if knives were driven into my skull. I almost fell into the gutter. As they coughed my spirit was living my body till I managed to get out of the car and forcefully scream and told them to get out of my vehicle! Still warming up I'll share some more soon wink

You have finally driven me out of my room,sleeping with my sister in hers.
Pls keep the stories till morning so scary shit you got there

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by kstyle2(m): 11:42pm On Jun 21, 2018
Pipedreams:

Story1: I was bored on a weekend. My car was at the mechanic and was home alone. So I started reading deep things about magick, satanism and Satanic sigils. I drew up one of the Sigils of a demon. After a while I went to bed...omo! See attack. I saw powerful Cosmo beings. A man with a lion's head asking me why I called him and what he can do for me, A short man laughing so hard with red horns. I struggled before I woke up. Damn it. I was so so scared. [

hahahahahahahaha. Now this is damn funny

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 21, 2018
AgentGoat:
this is fuvking scary o

Lolz
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by adaksbullet: 11:42pm On Jun 21, 2018
sexybbstar:

I know you will be HERE. Did you later pass? grin
am later pass whit fly color o shocked

100/100 A1

1 Like

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 21, 2018
chyima:

You have finally driven me out of my room,sleeping with my sister in hers.
Pls keep the stories till morning so scary shit you got there

Lmao. We live in a mystery world. U don't need to be afraid. Il continue by dawn
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by emmyid(m): 11:43pm On Jun 21, 2018
Pipedreams:

Only you?

9 Likes

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by AgentGoat: 11:46pm On Jun 21, 2018
Divay22:

Warming up ke undecided
Abeg uncle he haff do... I wan sleep well this night i use God beg you grin grin grin
grin
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by humurphia(m): 11:46pm On Jun 21, 2018
please stop..this is scary
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by darkelf: 11:49pm On Jun 21, 2018
lovat:
I've had scary moments but I come out of it stronger because I believe that nobody can take my life except the creator.

I was robbed along Benin tollgate in the midnight while travelling. The robbers asked us to lie on the express way and lo and behold a trailer was coming our way and the robbers asked us to remain there which means we will be crushed.

I just stood up and started arguing with an highway robber that the driver will crush us and the robber said he will shoot me but I insisted that I can't stay there and be crushed. The robbers now asked everyone to stand up.( All this happened under 2mins because the road was bad and the trailer driver was confused when he saw people on the ground and arm robbers waving at him to come pass).

We were asked to leave on foot after robbing us and I ended up running into a Celestial church on the highway at that Benin toll gate. The leader there showed me where to sleep since I couldn't enter the house because I wasn't wearing white, Where he asked me to sleep was like a shrine and I went in there and slept. I woke in d midnight to the sound of animal and moving vehicles on the expressway. I just prayed to God and slept back though I cried before I slept because nobody knew where I was.

There is a reason why we are all alive today and we shouldn't fail to tell God, Thank you Jesus for keeping me alive.

This episode happened in 2009.

Bros Imagine the wickedness. Make una lie down for road.

Some people have no heart. If i had Godly powers, I'll go after such guys and would waste them without thinking

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by GeeConn(m): 11:52pm On Jun 21, 2018
wow

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Transparent Toilet For Those Who Fear Snakes (Photo) / Nigerian Lady Dies Aboard Emirates Airlines (Photo) / The Snake We Killed This Morning At 5:30 PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.