Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,316 members, 7,780,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:39 PM

When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? (49285 Views)

Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. / What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? / The Scariest And Comments On 'best Countries In Africa' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by tohpahz(f): 3:08am On Jun 22, 2018
Ephhay:
Actually, there is
Mumu ni
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by michaelwilli(m): 3:38am On Jun 22, 2018
neezar:
luminouz i think this thread is for u sa cheesy

Dis one neva scare u reach wey u wan call luminouz bomb dey your head sha
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by themodernman: 5:24am On Jun 22, 2018
emmyid:
This happened while I was still in High School, and for security reasons, I will conceal the identity of that my "Friend".

I attended a day school that wasn't too far from my house, so most of the times, I and some other friends walk home.

So, on this fateful day, the sun was so high that it could steam a pot water. It was just three of us strolling home. Myself, my neighbor whom we share a fence, and a senior schoolmate who was one class ahead of us.

This senior lives somewhat close to school, we would have to pass his house before getting to ours. Due to the scorching nature of the sun that day, we decided to branch and ease off before heading home.

His Dad owns the one storey building which they live in. The building houses his Dad's firm which was on the ground floor, and his family lives on the top floor. It was a very big house.

We followed him to his room, little did we know what was about to happen. This senior of ours is known to be wild and rough, sometimes he behaves like one who has "kdjdbajs" issues. �

I and my other friend were in his room gisting, when he entered his Dad's room, and came out with the shock of our life! A loaded pistol! Omg! What was going on? (His Dad is a licensed gun owner who owns two pistols and a pump action**Bad ass Dad**).

At first it felt like a dream, but the hard reality hit us when he ordered us to kneel down, and put our hands up. At this juncture we were melting in fear, but we needed to man-up. I faked a smile, and with a cracked voice I stuttered -

"Guy, abeg stop this play na"

Immediately, he barked at me like a furious Dog. I could see his eyes changing to that of an angry lion and his face looking fierce as though a Demon just possessed him. He then yelled at me to shut the f*ck up, and never utter a word, while he opened the gun to show us the bullets well loaded in the cartridge, with his finger well positioned at the trigger.

Aside the workers who were busy on the ground floor, we were the only ones up. And he told us

"I go shoot both of you, lock up your corpse for that wardrobe, for night I go dump una somewhere "

Inwardly I was already dead. I thought about -

My parents. My dreams. Would anyone ever know what happened to us? O! My siblings. Lord, don't let me die a virgin.

He ordered us to pull our shoes, we did as commanded, he ordered us to close our eyes, we shouted "Yes Sir" without hesitation. Then came this order that broke the camel's back.

He ordered us to enter the ward robe. My other friend immediately entered and was sleeping there already, and at the same time sobbing. I joined him, then he was about shutting the door when I pushed it, he threaten to shoot if I don't stop, but at this juncture, I was ready to die by that gun than suffocate and die slowly in there.

When he noticed I wasn't giving up, he then released us. Asked us to pack our shoes in our hands and disappear from his room.

With the speed of light, and glory to God. I and my friend packed our belongings and ran as fast as we could home. We didn't share the story with anyone, in fact, we didn't speak to each other.

When I got home, I couldn't believe what just happened, I told my parents everything and they knew him so well. They kept their cool.

Two hours later, to the amazement of everyone, this semi-killer showed up in my house like nothing ever happened. He was looking for me and the other guy. I went to him and ask him why he has to do that, he smirked and waved it off.

The next day in school, I shared the stories with some of my friends. They laughed and told me he once did same to some other guys before. We didn't report to the school authority though.

For almost a year, I avoided his house. But didn't totally avoid him because we still met in school, and I noticed he was just a naughty boy. Although, that was a risky play I don't ever wanna be part of again. What if he had mistakenly pulled the trigger?

After about two years, I resumed going to his house, but never alone though. We always go in group.

Le Roi Emmy Idiege © 2018

Iss a super story....
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Frankyboy1(m): 5:27am On Jun 22, 2018
Mine was wen I was involved with a hiv lady for three years without knowing it, had done all d skin to skin.u cld ever imagine, d nit I found out,nd decided to do a test d next day, after almost murdering her for concealing it from me all those while! That night I smoked countless numbers of cigarettes, my life flashed before me,nd I dreaded d morning to come, I wondered what my parents wld make of me,because they seriously warned me bout dating her! That night was damn scary,long,and sad! I felt already condemend and doomed! The next day, as I walked in for d test, I waited for my result with no hope! Alas! The result came out Negative, did same test monthsnd months after! I just remained negative all tru!wow!but those moments lasted like eternity in scare doom
Second experience! Dated this hottie babe.in sch, and went out with her for d night, after buying usual meshie and coke, came back to my flat to eat and jellof for d night, o boy na some four guys step in.with better pump action, my flat had only one exit mennn, so I was barricade with no.room for escape,nd we were told to lie down, mennn see beating for us,nd d babe kept shouting! Honey pls do something! Do wat biko? With cold nuzzle of the gun pointed to my head, then.they mentioned my name, and asked sebi u de comfortable to de chop wetin suppose be for our bossman! That moment,my spirit leave my body! Chai! Na so I take die! Only for one of them to recongnise me unknowingly and said, abeg leave dis guy, na him de buy us akara and bread for stadium,na nice guy, we go.just tell bossman say e gbaski! Na so I use survive,but my belongings were not spared! Hmmmm! Anyday I see dat girl de pass, I must cross the road and enter okada to any unknown destination! Lol
Thirdly! Where I rented an.apartment an.upstair in a suburb outskirt of town, a little girl comes there to do menialnjobs with her mum for stipends, one lonely nd tiring night, I heard shouts at bout 2am, I was too weak to get up, really weak,I know I heard my name, then by 3am, I looked out my window,nd sw this rough looking girl,look so beautiful on white, I felt I was hallucinating,and then.she said ucle........, so u could not even help ,,,,, but pls just take care of mama pls! My head swelllllll, I clean my eyes,my blood congiled! I stayed awake all.nit,but too scared to step out, wen I eventually did in.the morning, saw d mum sobbing uncontrollably with lots of people,over d body of her baby daughter, same girl I saw.looking so beautiful, lay looking tattered with stab wounds to her abdomen, happened her mum was attacked.nd she tried to fight.back, those moments scared and broke me till dis day! At least d mum is always on.My monthly stipends, even if she has never been the same again

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by kennyz247(m): 5:50am On Jun 22, 2018
Wizywiz:
The day my younger one had asthma attack at d middle of night.. His inhaler and drugs couldn't have an effect.. He was crying and breathing fast started telling me not to cry for him that it was his last day on earth I was so scared like never before I was confused did all I could.. Called my doctor friend.. He manged to rush down.. No way.. We had to rush to a nearby hospital.. Thank it wasn't his last day on earth afterall.. He is even stronger now.. As a man.. It was so scary..
sorry about dat,but next time u get a wet clean hancachf and gently put it on his nose to mak him feel undehydrated and sprinkle water on his forehead ,it will ease d crisis for a while
note if honey is available at dat point ,u can add some portion on d small piece of hacachf

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Koval12(m): 5:54am On Jun 22, 2018
The day I attempted suicide because of a failed relationship and subsequently slumped into coma. This happened Dec 31 2014' I was lying lifeless in the hospital bed with oxygen for 4 days. When I eventually opened my eyes on the fourth day to see my dad crying. We lost my mum barely a year ago, I was like what the Bleep!! Where am I?? I nearly ran out of the hospital with my drip. It was so so scary. I did share the story on Nairaland as at 2016. It was such a traumatic event. My near death experience changed my life forever. Here's the link to the story.

https://www.nairaland.com/3185574/going-through-devastating-break-up

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Lionhearted: 6:03am On Jun 22, 2018

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by phenzy(m): 6:18am On Jun 22, 2018
Frankyboy1:
Mine was wen I was involved with a hiv lady for three years without knowing it, had done all d skin to skin.u cld ever imagine, d nit I found out,nd decided to do a test d next day, after almost murdering her for concealing it from me all those while! That night I smoked countless numbers of cigarettes, my life flashed before me,nd I dreaded d morning to come, I wondered what my parents wld make of me,because they seriously warned me bout dating her! That night was damn scary,long,and sad! I felt already condemend and doomed! The next day, as I walked in for d test, I waited for my result with no hope! Alas! The result came out Negative, did same test monthsnd months after! I just remained negative all tru!wow!but those moments lasted like eternity in scare doom
Second experience! Dated this hottie babe.in sch, and went out with her for d night, after buying usual meshie and coke, came back to my flat to eat and jellof for d night, o boy na some four guys step in.with better pump action, my flat had only one exit mennn, so I was barricade with no.room for escape,nd we were told to lie down, mennn see beating for us,nd d babe kept shouting! Honey pls do something! Do wat biko? With cold nuzzle of the gun pointed to my head, then.they mentioned my name, and asked sebi u de comfortable to de chop wetin suppose be for our bossman! That moment,my spirit leave my body! Chai! Na so I take die! Only for one of them to recongnise me unknowingly and said, abeg leave dis guy, na him de buy us akara and bread for stadium,na nice guy, we go.just tell bossman say e gbaski! Na so I use survive,but my belongings were not spared! Hmmmm! Anyday I see dat girl de pass, I must cross the road and enter okada to any unknown destination! Lol
Thirdly! Where I rented an.apartment an.upstair in a suburb outskirt of town, a little girl comes there to do menialnjobs with her mum for stipends, one lonely nd tiring night, I heard shouts at bout 2am, I was too weak to get up, really weak,I know I heard my name, then by 3am, I looked out my window,nd sw this rough looking girl,look so beautiful on white, I felt I was hallucinating,and then.she said ucle........, so u could not even help ,,,,, but pls just take care of mama pls! My head swelllllll, I clean my eyes,my blood congiled! I stayed awake all.nit,but too scared to step out, wen I eventually did in.the morning, saw d mum sobbing uncontrollably with lots of people,over d body of her baby daughter, same girl I saw.looking so beautiful, lay looking tattered with stab wounds to her abdomen, happened her mum was attacked.nd she tried to fight.back, those moments scared and broke me till dis day! At least d mum is always on.My monthly stipends, even if she has never been the same again

This is the scariest so far, kudos to u for not forgetting the woman. More power to ur elbow.

12 Likes

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by showafrica(m): 6:20am On Jun 22, 2018
Darkseid:
The first time I had sleep paralysis, I thought I had gone to the great beyond. I could swear that I heard demons discussing my matter, it was scary as fvck.
These days, anytime I experience sleep paralysis, I'll just relax and wait for it to end.

Haha, that thing scares at hell. You will always struggle to wake up but no way. These days, I just relax until the spirit decides to come back.
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 22, 2018
Lionhearted:
The day my grand father spirit was summoned during a bitter and deadly fight for inheritance.

Was there in the room with the priest and few other people. Mhen the shit is scary as hell, but served it purpose though.

Wow did u see the spirit with ur physical eyes?

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by omoelerin1: 6:39am On Jun 22, 2018
Pipedreams:
So many scary moments for me:

Story1: I was bored on a weekend. My car was at the mechanic and was home alone. So I started reading deep things about magick, satanism and Satanic sigils. I drew up one of the Sigils of a demon. After a while I went to bed...omo! See attack. I saw powerful Cosmo beings. A man with a lion's head asking me why I called him and what he can do for me, A short man laughing so hard with red horns. I struggled before I woke up. Damn it. I was so so scared.

Story 2: I went to a club with buddies at ikoyi to have a good time. Then I became so tired and opted to leave them there by 2am on a Saturday morning. As I climbed third mainland, doing like 140km/h, I noticed that I was alone on the bridge no car front nor back. In front of the mist darkness, I could see creatures making faces at me. Then I kept hearing a voice to park my car and come into the lagoon. I looked at the lagoon and it was becoming illuminated with subtle music coming out from it . I was dead scared. I increased my vehicle stereo to the loudest to drown the evil music and held tight to my steering while saying NO! I won't! with my heart beating like a drum until I passed the water and got to land (oworonshoki)

Story 3: I went for evening service at church. The church closed around 9pm. On my way back to the house I saw two innocent Old women and decided to pick them up to assist. Only to start driving, they started coughing. I looked into their eyes only to see thier eyeballs moving 360 degrees and it had many colours. Mehn! I started going mad! It was as if knives were driven into my skull. I almost fell into the gutter. As they coughed my spirit was living my body till I managed to get out of the car and forcefully scream and told them to get out of my vehicle! Still warming up I'll share some more soon wink
You get too much evil thoughts. You are the one giving yourself head ache.
In each of the scenarios you narrated here, I can see you you're the one scared yourself. It is just your imagination.

6 Likes

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by emmyid(m): 6:42am On Jun 22, 2018
themodernman:

Iss a super story....

Bro, trust me this ain't mere fabrication. Everything you read up there happened live! Christians ain't allowed to swear, but believ me it's 100% real. Don't know how to make you believe, but you can check me up on Facebook for proofs.
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 22, 2018
Kylekent59:
The scariest day of my life.
This happened 11th of February 2015. I went for a seminar which lasted for two days. After the seminar I decided to go home. I boarded a bus from ojota to ikorodu. When I arrived Haruna junction,i had to cross over to the other side of the road,then it began to rain heavily, as one side of the inner way was flooded,i decided to take a short cut,i bush wacked for about 5mins, I came to a very bush environment that look like a mechanic workshop, the rain started raining heavily so I decided to find shade in one of the cars over there. I entered inside the car and was waiting for the rain to reduce a Lil bit. Then in 5 mins time I saw a man who was dressed in black and was wearing agbada stoped right in the corner of the bush. He looked back and front and also sideways, then he bent down, I was at a vantage position because I could see clearly and the proximity wasn't that long.

Right in front of my eyes this man bent down and tuned into a black goat. I couldn't believe what my eyes just saw. He entered inside the bush and vanished.

I opened the car door(very dirt car with oil stains) and took to my hills. I ran without looking back.

How I came back and crossed that flooded road was what I can't figure out how I did that.

This life is full of mysteries. I couldn't sleep that Night.

My second scariest moment was around August 9th 2013. Armed robbers numbering 15 robbed my lodge. They gained access to my room through my kitchen window. As they were breaking my kitchen window buglary, I was aware, I didn't even know what to do,while they were breaking it, I was arranging 2k for them. Immediately I brought out the 2k I went back to bed pretending I was asleep. The two guy that entered my room woke me up and the asked me where the money is, where you keep the 2k they said,i was surprised out of fear I gathered murale and told them I had no money. They took my express music phone, but thank God they couldn't locate my laptop, psp, golden watch and 50k.

Then one of them said to the other," this guy no dey give us better business oo" and I was told to lie down of which I obliged. My head was kicked continuously and I was threatened by them that if they see any money they will shoot my two legs, I had to tell them I just remembered I had 2k which my frnd gave me,so I gave them the 2k of which they collected. They both had an ak-45, an axe and a bottle of chemicals,with charms round their waist.

I can take the both of them down I said to my self but what about the remaining 13?, so I decided to give up.

After they collected my 2k,express music phone, and my party time spray, they were about going to the next room, so one of them remembered my freezer, he opened it and stole my cake, my power hourse drink and the bread I bought.
They left my room and preceded to the next room and so on.
One of the most sexy babe in my lodge was raped,i could hear her cry while the banging were going on.
After everything the vigilantes came and we're forming "if to say I dey,i for spray dem with bullet,this and that".

After everything was calmed,i quietly brought out my laptop and other expensive things out. I took my bath and rushed to the bank to deposit my 50k.
May we never experience robbery.
shocked You really saw a man turn to goat?

8 Likes

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Lionhearted: 6:44am On Jun 22, 2018
Pipedreams:

Wow did u see the spirit with ur physical eyes?
I saw how exactly he looked like when he was alive.

Described him to people cos I wasn't even born when he died.

He even mentioned the location of some documents he hide that couldn't be found more than 12 years after his death.

9 Likes

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 22, 2018
Lionhearted:

I saw how exactly he looked like when he was alive.

Described him to people cos I wasn't even born when he died.

He even mentioned the location of some documents he hide that couldn't be found more than 12 years after his death.

Wow things dey o

9 Likes

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by emmyid(m): 6:50am On Jun 22, 2018
lovat:
I recall their leader name was called MOPOL.

It's not an experience I wish for my enemy. Let me tell you something about fear, It takes you up for about Forty Seconds but try to beat it and understand your environment before it gets past that because that's when Survivor instincts kicks in.

Exactly! That was why I asked my friend to rather shoot me with the gun, than let me suffocate and die a slow death in that ward robe. This moves brought my freedom.
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by showafrica(m): 6:51am On Jun 22, 2018
DateMynd44:
hallucinations. That's what they call it.

No, hallucinations is when you see things that don't exist. Example, if you Stone hard, you go begin see Mount everest or some kind human beings. If you start thinking it's real, then na madness be that ooo. Me I no dey blow weed but when I drink excess, I go begin see some things wey dey like spirit for dark room but I no dey send them I go just dey do what am doing knowing fully well its hallucination.

1 Like

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by emmyid(m): 6:52am On Jun 22, 2018
adaksbullet:
The day am haved 2 accident on same day on Ibadan xpress way cry my crv shaft pulled on a motion and am do 140kph embarassed embarassed embarassed

Am tanked god for mine live cool

Lol.. Na your English kos you that accident sha.
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by RoeEvi(m): 6:52am On Jun 22, 2018
Divay22:
When i almost got drown three times in a River..But help was always on the way..
Anytime i think back at it, i can actually feel my heart about jumping outta my body..
It was scary.

grin grin grin
It's wasn't like this then, but this is it.

Please where is this river looks familiar [color=#000099][/color]
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by ikemesit4477: 6:57am On Jun 22, 2018
Mine was bank robbery, so immediately they finish robbing the bank , because our shop is very close to the bank, they were walking on foot from shop to shop stealing what they like, at a point they branch our shop, they use their gun to break the show case where we display jewelries, remove the one they want, so at these point we have lock our self inside the shop, we were thinking that after robbing outside that they will come inside, that was when we started crying, nobody to console each other, but I thank God, after pushing the door, it could not open they turn back, and they rob successfully none of them was arrested by the police!

11 Likes

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by omoelerin1: 7:02am On Jun 22, 2018
2horsePOWER:
The day a trailer crushed a guy's head.
Mehn, it was gory.
He's head practically splited open like a crushed pawpaw, it now turned black. embarassed
Another 1.
The day I slept on my late great grand ma's bed, was on a afternoon(I dare not enter in the evening) few weeks after she had died,
I woke up but I found out I couldn't move my body despite being aware of what was happening around, I was conscious but I couldn't do anything not even move a finger, and I was awake.. I don't even understand.
It was scary
It was your grandma who was pining you down. She dey vex for sleeping on her bed.

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by showafrica(m): 7:06am On Jun 22, 2018
Pipedreams:
So many scary moments for me:

Story1: I was bored on a weekend. My car was at the mechanic and was home alone. So I started reading deep things about magick, satanism and Satanic sigils. I drew up one of the Sigils of a demon. After a while I went to bed...omo! See attack. I saw powerful Cosmo beings. A man with a lion's head asking me why I called him and what he can do for me, A short man laughing so hard with red horns. I struggled before I woke up. Damn it. I was so so scared.

Story 2: I went to a club with buddies at ikoyi to have a good time. Then I became so tired and opted to leave them there by 2am on a Saturday morning. As I climbed third mainland, doing like 140km/h, I noticed that I was alone on the bridge no car front nor back. In front of the mist darkness, I could see creatures making faces at me. Then I kept hearing a voice to park my car and come into the lagoon. I looked at the lagoon and it was becoming illuminated with subtle music coming out from it . I was dead scared. I increased my vehicle stereo to the loudest to drown the evil music and held tight to my steering while saying NO! I won't! with my heart beating like a drum until I passed the water and got to land (oworonshoki)

Story 3: I went for evening service at church. The church closed around 9pm. On my way back to the house I saw two innocent Old women and decided to pick them up to assist. Only to start driving, they started coughing. I looked into their eyes only to see thier eyeballs moving 360 degrees and it had many colours. Mehn! I started going mad! It was as if knives were driven into my skull. I almost fell into the gutter. As they coughed my spirit was living my body till I managed to get out of the car and forcefully scream and told them to get out of my vehicle! Still warming up I'll share some more soon wink

This your stories get Kleg, is it Nollywood or real??

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Acidosis(m): 7:07am On Jun 22, 2018
Frankyboy1:

You will never see Seun and other "spirits don't exist folks" on threads like this.

shocked shocked

What an experience

6 Likes

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by adaksbullet: 7:08am On Jun 22, 2018
emmyid:

Lol.. Na your English kos you that accident sha.
undecided
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 22, 2018
showafrica:

This your stories get Kleg, is it Nollywood or real??

If u think its fake. Google satanic sigils and see a list of demons and there signs. Draw out a sigil and mutter the words u see and see ur life change. The sigil I drew was that of Asthorot or something.Those stuff are so real.

5 Likes

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by kasim155: 7:18am On Jun 22, 2018
Frankyboy1:

Dis really got me but hope u are taking care of d mother in d little way that you can due to her plead.

1 Like

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by neezar: 7:19am On Jun 22, 2018
adaksbullet:
kiss kiss kiss
bus vulcaniser
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by jibs4lv(m): 7:19am On Jun 22, 2018
baby124:
No scary moments... thank God.
then you are indeed a baby .....lolz grin

1 Like

Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by neezar: 7:20am On Jun 22, 2018
michaelwilli:

Dis one neva scare u reach wey u wan call luminouz bomb dey your head sha
lol...luminouz and his breathtaking stories
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 22, 2018
adaksbullet:
The day am haved 2 accident on same day on Ibadan xpress way cry my crv shaft pulled on a motion and am do 140kph embarassed embarassed embarassed

Am tanked god for mine live cool

How many scariest day experience do you have sef? grin. Hope Ade wasn't inside that car Sha?
Re: When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? by finebois(m): 7:24am On Jun 22, 2018
All these stories get as e be o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Big Python Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / ** / Nigerian Lady Dies Aboard Emirates Airlines (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.