Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,494 members, 7,801,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

I’m Tired..this Is Punishment – World’s Oldest Woman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Tired..this Is Punishment – World’s Oldest Woman (2177 Views)

I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh / Justin Bieber: Facial Paralysis Is ‘punishment’ For Exposing Illuminati Cult. / Davido: I Have Made Money For 11 Years, I’m Tired Of Making Money (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Tired..this Is Punishment – World’s Oldest Woman by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:06pm On May 16, 2018
The ‘world’s oldest woman’ claims to have never lived a happy day in her life.

Koku Istambulova is apparently 128 years old so that is a long time to be miserable.

According to Metro News, her birth date of June 1, 1889, was apparently confirmed by the Russian government on her passport but it’s still hard to believe considering the oldest person ever documented was 122.

Despite possibly being a record breaker Ms
Istambulova, who lives in a village in Chechnya, is not too happy with her life. ‘I have not had a single happy day in my life,’ Ms Istambulova said. ‘I have always worked hard, digging in the garden. I am tired. ‘Long life is not at all God’s gift for me – but a punishment. ‘Looking back at my unhappy life, I wish I had died when I was young. ‘And now I am not living, I am just dragging through.’ Ms Istambulova has lost all her children, with her last surviving daughter Tamara dying five years ago at the age of 104.

The pensioner says she has no secret to living long but admitted she loved fermented milk and didn’t eat meat or soups, which may have helped.

She added: ‘ It was God’s will. ‘I did nothing to make it happen. ‘I see people going in for sports, eating something special, keeping themselves fit, but I have no idea how I lived until now.’

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/im-tired-this-is-punishment-worlds-oldest-woman-cries-out/

Lalasticlala
Re: I’m Tired..this Is Punishment – World’s Oldest Woman by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:09pm On May 16, 2018
Re: I’m Tired..this Is Punishment – World’s Oldest Woman by daveP(m): 11:15pm On May 16, 2018
The emphasis on life after death is about to take a new look at. expect that soon....

Dying isn't the end, it's what lies beyond death that is the main thing.

Choice can be made actually.

Where will eternity be spent?

May 14, that Scientist, PA Dave, committed assisted suicide after tired of life at 104years. Now we have 128, also tired of life.
Re: I’m Tired..this Is Punishment – World’s Oldest Woman by KendrickAyomide: 2:06am On May 17, 2018
see Buhari mate don taya for life, and e still wan contest for 2019

1 Like

Re: I’m Tired..this Is Punishment – World’s Oldest Woman by OneCorner: 5:28am On May 17, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
How sweet make u and buhari die d same time sef

Re: I’m Tired..this Is Punishment – World’s Oldest Woman by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:03am On May 17, 2018
KendrickAyomide:

Leave my president alone. Please
Re: I’m Tired..this Is Punishment – World’s Oldest Woman by Partnerbiz(f): 6:18am On May 17, 2018
i no dey envy them oo
Re: I’m Tired..this Is Punishment – World’s Oldest Woman by SirLiquidGold: 9:13am On May 17, 2018
The human body is like a machine. It gets to a point it starts to break down

1 Like

Re: I’m Tired..this Is Punishment – World’s Oldest Woman by Yorobastard(m): 9:15am On May 17, 2018
There are people that have lived for 130yrs how come the oldest person is 122....mtcheeeew
Re: I’m Tired..this Is Punishment – World’s Oldest Woman by Tamarapetty(f): 9:39am On May 17, 2018
Tamara? ehya
Re: I’m Tired..this Is Punishment – World’s Oldest Woman by Houseofglam7(f): 9:54am On May 17, 2018
undecided
Re: I’m Tired..this Is Punishment – World’s Oldest Woman by Randy100: 10:48am On May 17, 2018
Sweetness of life ends at 80 years, the rest na punishment. Alzhemier, rheumatoid athritis, all kind of neurodegenerative diseases. You became a burden to ur family.

1 Like

Re: I’m Tired..this Is Punishment – World’s Oldest Woman by KingSango(m): 12:01pm On May 17, 2018
Perhaps her astrological natal chart, which is the position of all the planets at time of her birth, has something to do with her long life. Her gloominess as well might be in her destiny. Parts of Russia are dreary yet if she was born somewhere warmer she would have enjoyed her living.

Ase

Love Sango

(1) (Reply)

BBN's Alex Steps out in Skimpy shimmering outfit (photos) / Air Freshner Hawker Breaks In Tears As Customer Gives Him Thrice His Sale Money / Tacha's Manager, Didi And Twin Allegedly Looting Her Gofundme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.