Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) (64486 Views)

IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) / IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts / Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by Dpharisee: 10:11am On May 17, 2018
Sirjamo:
What did Reno tweeted when a certain wife of a PhD holder addressed a group of women as "My fellow Widows"

A PhD can marry an illiterate as wife but an IGP is expected to be above board and knowledgeable, if what he was reading was not clear he should have dropped the paper and address the public offhand, have you ever watched Raji Fashola or Osinbajo speaking, the go beond their written speeches to address matters intelligently?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by DavidEsq(m): 10:14am On May 17, 2018
Sirjamo:
I challenge you to post the pictures of all your English test at school, and I will also post mine.
How else should I had construct it? What did Reno tweeting? you are a big fool.
I give up. Are u the IGP's son?

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by seguno2: 10:16am On May 17, 2018
Klington:

I just weak for my country....
Security issa total wack...
Nigeria is completely lost
Who did we offend ...

We offended no one but ourselves.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by Ikpongiton: 10:16am On May 17, 2018
dbynonetwork:

From the poo u typed up there it is clear you are a core northerner....

Your profile says it all...... AWON TERRORIST..
they are all the same,that's why nigeria can never advance with noooooot intact
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by uvie66: 10:17am On May 17, 2018
Sirjamo:
I challenge you to post the pictures of all your English test at school, and I will also post mine.
my brother it is what did Reno twit, period. It is like asking your wife, iya mukaila what did you eat,....not what did you ate. Again you have shown your lack of English diction here, the question should have being "How else should i have construct it" not "had"
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by DEBJOCH1(m): 10:20am On May 17, 2018
Sirjamo:
What did Reno tweeted when a certain wife of a PhD holder addressed a group of women as "My fellow Widows"
Wife of a PhD holder was an already made comedian, we were used to her lot of comic relief, so we were cool with her ways of acting then, compare to the this, gushhh. This is too bad.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by MARKone(m): 10:20am On May 17, 2018
The IGP most likely suffers from Dyslexia. We should give him a benefit of the doubt. He just didn't get there if he was dumb.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by wakes: 10:21am On May 17, 2018
Lol!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by Israel17: 10:21am On May 17, 2018
I need a job:08162294635
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by Ajixegun: 10:23am On May 17, 2018
sammhi:

Stop hating...
As a doctor I can authoritatively tell you the man had what is called a TIA. He lost consciousness and certainly not even aware what he was reading . Hence even his Aide could not help him

Dangerous doctor is what u are.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by NairaMaster1(m): 10:26am On May 17, 2018
Sirjamo:

You're comparing a wife of a president to the IG of Police?

Sentiment.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by freeze001(f): 10:27am On May 17, 2018
Sirjamo:

Use shame and hide ur dirty ignorance na haba! How about, 'What did Reno tweet?' You already have 'did' as past tense yet u had to combine that with the past form/tense of the verb? Tomorrow ask yourself, 'What did I did?' you hear?

Will it kill u to humbly ask for some correction? Are u this dumb? Is that why u had to address ur entire family and generations unborn as fools? Are they responsible for ur unfortunate existence? God forbid abeg!

@the bold: you are irredeemable! Even d money will be a waste. Go and collect ur shoe-shining kit from Borno state for ya empowerment biko.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by NairaMaster1(m): 10:28am On May 17, 2018
MARKone:
The IGP most likely suffers from Dyslexia. We should give him a benefit of the doubt. He just didn't get there if he was dumb.

Wrong.

Don't get emotional about this.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by chukwuibuipob: 10:28am On May 17, 2018
wink grin wink wink grin embarassed cool undecided cool una leave IGP com face sirjami.Free dat guy b4 he kee himself
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by RuthlessLeader(m): 10:28am On May 17, 2018
Wantedmiller:

you should have waited for Trump, BBC, CNN and the rest of the world to complain before you start hitting on him........

Is this the first time he is reading to the public?

Oga......no 1 boss of police is still a human being

he has carried out his work diligently, now English makes him no better person?
Which kain work be dat? If you had an employee who was to make a statement at a business gathering and he spoke such rubbish, won`t you sack or at least reprimand him?

Nigerians, stop accepting and excusing mediocrity, these people have been put in high positions because they are supposed to be the best at what they have been assigned to do, and when they do this rubbish it sends a message that we as a people are dumber than they are for putting them in these places.

I don talk my own.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by monex(m): 10:29am On May 17, 2018
Bethel4Life:
evidence of wat u said pls?? i havent heard of this before

fact check shows she actually never said this
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by chukwuibuipob: 10:29am On May 17, 2018
wink cheesy sad sad grin grin wink wink grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed
freeze001:

Use shame and hide ur dirty ignorance na haba! How about, 'What did Reno tweet?' Will it kill u to humbly ask for some correction? Are u this dumb? Is that why u had to address ur entire family and generations unborn as fools? Are they responsible for ur unfortunate existence? God forbid abeg!
embarassed
freeze001:

Use shame and hide ur dirty ignorance na haba! How about, 'What did Reno tweet?' Will it kill u to humbly ask for some correction? Are u this dumb? Is that why u had to address ur entire family and generations unborn as fools? Are they responsible for ur unfortunate existence? God forbid abeg!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by ifeegee(f): 10:30am On May 17, 2018
You see now, you lots have transmitted sirjamo from this thread.

He will come back transmitting and commissioning his anger in Hausa language .
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by Sirjamo: 10:31am On May 17, 2018
uvie66:
my brother it is what did Reno twit, period. It is like asking your wife, iya mukaila what did you eat,....not what did you ate. Again you have shown your lack of English diction here, the question should have being "How else should i have construct it" not "had"
You can't expect me to construct in reference to a third person as I would to a second. E.g I wouldn't say: Iya Mulika, what did you ate? But I can say: Iya Mulika, what did Brother Samson ate?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by whiteeyes: 10:31am On May 17, 2018
Queenext:
I felt so ashamed for the IG.

Even if the writeup is bad,it shows he can't even use his brain to salvage the situation at the moment.

And we expect this deadbeat of an IG to solve security situation in the country?

To assume this brain dead is the head of sensitive institution like police is sickening

May God help us.
This might have even been one of the contributing factors why he declines seating face to face with the lawmakers. Assuming they fired grammatical missiles how would he have attacked?? The man sabi e shortcomings wella and not ready to be made a laughing mugu!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:32am On May 17, 2018
The Hausa won't admit they are totally ruled and controlled by the fulani's
All their kingship has been replaced with fulani titles, fulani's get the top jobs all over the north
Sometimes (once in a while) I pity the Hausa's because their children have been subjected to a cycle of poverty in the guise of 'islamic schools'
The moment they brought that islamic school pattern to the South West, education went down the drain
Who the fuccckkk Arabic don help?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by Sunsets: 10:35am On May 17, 2018
Rumour has it
Sirjamo:
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by Bethel4Life(f): 10:36am On May 17, 2018
monex:

fact check shows she actually never said this
thanks alot..thats how these buhari as..ss lickers will be spreading false info
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by freeze001(f): 10:36am On May 17, 2018
Sirjamo:
You can't expect me to construct in reference to a third person as I would to a second. E.g I wouldn't say: Iya Mulika, what did you ate? But I can say: Iya Mulika, what did Brother Samson ate?

Ewo! Tufiakwa!
You may also ask: 'Where did he went?' 'What did she said?' 'Why did the baby cried?'

Yeye defender. Like IGP Idris, like sirjamo

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by poseidon12: 10:36am On May 17, 2018
Sirjamo:

"what did Reno tweeted"? Wow! Like IGP Idris, like Sirjamo. The quality of education in Nigeria has really deteriorated.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by RuthlessLeader(m): 10:37am On May 17, 2018
sammhi:

Stop hating...
As a doctor I can authoritatively tell you the man had what is called a TIA. He lost consciousness and certainly not even aware what he was reading . Hence even his Aide could not help him
If you are really a doctor, your license is to be revoked NOW shocked shocked shocked shocked, Please let nobody listen to this man here o, a TIA means transient ischemic attack( a short period of time when blood stops flowing to part of the brain). It is a kind of stroke.

IGP did not even lose consciousness in that video. Haba.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by jodeci(m): 10:38am On May 17, 2018
Sirjamo:

Keeping silent would have been your best option for now.Shame is a virtue under this circumstance.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by Bethel4Life(f): 10:40am On May 17, 2018
ifeegee:
You see now, you lots have transmitted sirjamo from this thread.

He will come back transmitting and commissioning his anger in Hausa language .
the day nl members have time for u, that day will be sorry for u...sirjamo will be regrettin this day.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by RuthlessLeader(m): 10:42am On May 17, 2018
Sirjamo:
You and many other people should be prevented from commenting online, you are revealing too much about our poor educational system

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by poseidon12: 10:42am On May 17, 2018
Esseite:

She rode on the back of her husband, despite that, we know the backlash she suffered from those gaffes. The incompetent IGP was appointed despite notable and well learned individuals like you and i and i think 50m others..

I would not consider someone who wrote "what did Reno tweeted" as learned, would you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer / Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered / Mimi Adzape Shares Pants As Campaign Souvenirs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.