Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) (64482 Views)

IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) / IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts / Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by Heavance(m): 11:23am On May 17, 2018
poseidon12:

"How else should I had construct it"? Wonderful! The correct sentence should be: How else should I have constructed it?
When you wrote "what did Reno tweeted?" I thought it was a mistake. But it looks like you have to go back to a good elementary school.
Like IGP Idris, like Sirjamo.
Just leave that guy.....He doesn't want to learn.
Just throwing blunders left, right, up and anywhere

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by opeyemicollins(m): 11:33am On May 17, 2018
I wonder why people are laughting about what my boy RENO omokri just posted here,let me tell you who omokri is,he is someone that doesnt have sense,he do behave childishly everytime,and he is one of those that looted our county during the tenure of GEJ....This IG that he is mocking is more capable in his work than RENO boss mr GEJ that failed this nation of ours.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by talk2percy(m): 11:38am On May 17, 2018
grin when u take what doesn't belong to u "nepotistically" this is the kind of embarrassment he will continue to get.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by badmrkt(m): 11:41am On May 17, 2018
Sirjamo:
Baba e ni Terrorist, were.
stop being fooolish...g
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by aluko360(m): 11:41am On May 17, 2018
Sirjamo:
What did Reno tweeted when a certain wife of a PhD holder addressed a group of women as "My fellow Widows"

So the wife is the PHD holder abi?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by Collymond: 11:42am On May 17, 2018
alexpumpin:
This is what you call ''savage''
Likes for @Reno

Meet Ibrahim Idris, The Inspector-General of Police |[Read His Profile]

President Muhammadu Buhari approved the appointment of Assistant Inspector-General of Police, Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, as the Acting Inspector-General of Police

The Acting Inspector-General, who hails from Kutigi, Lavun in Niger State, was born on 15th of January 1959, and was enlisted into the Nigerian Police Force in 1984, after graduating from the Ahmadu Bello University Zaria with a Bachelors degree in Agriculture. He also holds a degree in Law from the University of Maiduguri.

AIG Idris has served in various commands and formations in the Nigerian Police Force, working in the Police Mobile Force for 17 years as Unit Commander, Squadron Commander, and Commandant. He served as Commissioner of Police in Nasarawa and Kano States and was also the Commissioner of Police in charge of Police Mobile Force at the Force Headquarters.

He was also at the United Nations Mission in Liberia and East Timor and was awarded “Medal of Merit” by the President of the Republic of East Timor in recognition of his service.

AIG Idris, who was in charge of Operations at the Force Headquarters before his appointment as the Acting Inspector-General of Police, will act in that capacity pending his confirmation.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by Collymond: 11:43am On May 17, 2018
aluko360:

So the wife is the PHD holder abi?

President Muhammadu Buhari approved the appointment of Assistant Inspector-General of Police, Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, as the Acting Inspector-General of Police

The Acting Inspector-General, who hails from Kutigi, Lavun in Niger State, was born on 15th of January 1959, and was enlisted into the Nigerian Police Force in 1984, after graduating from the Ahmadu Bello University Zaria with a Bachelors degree in Agriculture. He also holds a degree in Law from the University of Maiduguri.

AIG Idris has served in various commands and formations in the Nigerian Police Force, working in the Police Mobile Force for 17 years as Unit Commander, Squadron Commander, and Commandant. He served as Commissioner of Police in Nasarawa and Kano States and was also the Commissioner of Police in charge of Police Mobile Force at the Force Headquarters.

He was also at the United Nations Mission in Liberia and East Timor and was awarded “Medal of Merit” by the President of the Republic of East Timor in recognition of his service.

AIG Idris, who was in charge of Operations at the Force Headquarters before his appointment as the Acting Inspector-General of Police, will act in that capacity pending his confirmation.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by Collymond: 11:45am On May 17, 2018
opeyemicollins:
I wonder why people are laughting about what my boy RENO omokri just posted here,let me tell you who omokri is,he is someone that doesnt have sense,he do behave childishly everytime,and he is one of those that looted our county during the tenure of GEJ....This IG that he is mocking is more capable in his work than RENO boss mr GEJ that failed this nation of ours.

The man is better Qualified than RENO....

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by Collymond: 11:48am On May 17, 2018
ZarahBuhari:
No excuse can justify this nonsense undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvBw1fqUFq8

Evil people spreading FAKE story just because of Politics.....

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by opeyemicollins(m): 11:52am On May 17, 2018
Collymond:

The man is better Qualified than RENO....

i

If reno should have this kind of a profile ,nigeria will not sleep,although he (RENO) has a very good profile working for the most corrupt government in NIGERIA under the leadership of GEJ...
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by freeze001(f): 11:54am On May 17, 2018
opeyemicollins:

Does this address the glaring inability of the IGP to read a written speech?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by kabarka(m): 12:01pm On May 17, 2018
I have listened to this video over and over.please can somebody make this note available to nigerians?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by Somatic(m): 12:02pm On May 17, 2018
Sirjamo:
You can't expect me to construct in reference to a third person as I would to a second. E.g I wouldn't say: Iya Mulika, what did you ate? But I can say: Iya Mulika, what did Brother Samson ate?

Ewooh! Like IGP like SirJamo kenan.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by kabarka(m): 12:06pm On May 17, 2018
opeyemicollins:

And this man was promoted to the detriment of 12 capable AIG on july 1 2016.

God bless Aisha buhari for pre-informing nigerians about evil hand manipulating nigeria.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 17, 2018
KingOfAmebo:
I can bet with my balls that this otondo didn't finish primary school...he is not fit to be a corporal not to talk of being elevated to the esteem position of an IGP...this is an open disgrace, this is corruption unveiled, this is unacceptable, this is Buhari's handwork.

No wonder he couldn't show up at the senate after series of invitations... Now your yansh have finally open.

Here's the video of the national embarrassment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q16Sc8nNKh0

omg how did we get here from Tafawa Balewa. What a joke of a country.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by opeyemicollins(m): 12:26pm On May 17, 2018
yes,it does
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by Onemanonevote: 12:28pm On May 17, 2018
Sirjamo:
What did Reno tweeted when a certain wife of a PhD holder addressed a group of women as "My fellow Widows"
Please think inward and take a look at your comment. I can confirm that common sense is no longer common in Nigeria.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by opeyemicollins(m): 12:28pm On May 17, 2018
Dont mind RENO,he is a stubbon fellow
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by Q12(m): 12:29pm On May 17, 2018
I have seen him talk quite a lot of times with any problem like this. Health check-up should be part of the investigation. Maybe he has an underlining disease. There are brain issues that can cause this.

CALL TO ACTION: If you have a friend/family member especially above 50years that SUDDENLY starts “misbehaving” please contact a nearby doctor for evaluation.

Get FREE medical consultation here: http://docotal.com/ask-the-doc/
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by RuthlessLeader(m): 12:30pm On May 17, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4507838/flashback-coup-speech-overthrew-buhari#67613613

My people this is the same speech that was used to overthrow buhari on August 27, 1985. Notice any similarities in the speech to our present government:

I, Brigadier Joshua Nimyel Dogonyaro, of the Nigerian Army, hereby make the following declaration on behalf of my colleagues and members of the Nigerian Armed Forces.

Fellow country men, the intervention of the military at the end of 1983 was welcomed by the nation with unprecedented enthusiasm. Nigerians were unified in accepting the intervention and looked forward hopefully to progressive changes for the better. Almost two years later, it has become clear that the fulfillment of expectations is not forthcoming.

Because this generation of Nigerians and indeed future generations have no other country but Nigeria, we could not stay passive and watch a small group of individuals misuse power to the detriment of our national aspirations and interest.

No nation can ever achieve meaningful strides in its development where there is an absence of cohesion in the hierarchy of government; where it has become clear that positive action by the policy makers is hindered because as a body it lacks a unity of purpose.

It is evident that the nation would be endangered with the risk of continuous misdirection. We are presently confronted with that danger. In such a situation, if action can be taken to arrest further damage, it should and must be taken. This is precisely what we have done.

The Nigerian public has been made to believe that the slow pace of action of the Federal Government headed by Major-General Muhammadu Buhari was due to the enormity of the problems left by the last civilian administration.

Although it is true that a lot of problems were left behind by the last civilian government, the real reason, however, for the very slow pace of action is due to lack of unanimity of purpose among the ruling body; subsequently, the business of governance has gradually been subjected to ill-motivated power play considerations. The ruling body, the Supreme Military Council, has, therefore, progressively been made redundant by the actions of a select few members charged with the day-to-day implementation of the SMC’s policies and decision.

The concept of collective leadership has been substituted by stubborn and illadvised unilateral actions, thereby destroying the principles upon which the government came to power. Any effort made to advise the leadership, met with stubborn resistance and was viewed as a challenge to authority or disloyalty.

Thus, the scene was being set for systematic elimination of what, was termed oppositions. All the energies of the rulership were directed at this imaginary opposition rather than to effective leadership.

The result of this misdirected effort is now very evident in the country as a whole. The government has started to drift. The economy does not seem to be getting any better as we witness daily increased inflation.

The nation’s meager resources are once again being wasted on unproductive ventures. Government has distanced itself from the people and the yearnings and aspirations of the people as constantly reflected in the media have been ignored.

This is because a few people have arrogated to themselves the right to make the decisions for the larger part of the ruling body. All these events have shown that the present composition of our country’s leadership cannot, therefore, justify its continued occupation of that position.

Furthermore, the initial objectives and programmes of action which were meant to have been implemented since the ascension to power of the Buhari Administration in January 1984 have been betrayed and discarded. The present state of uncertainty and stagnation cannot be permitted to degenerate into suppression and retrogression.

We feel duty bound to use the resources and means at our disposal to restore hope in the minds of Nigerians and renew aspirations for a better future. We are no prophets of doom for our beloved country, Nigeria. We, therefore, count on everyone’s cooperation and assistance.

I appeal to you, fellow countrymen, particularly my colleagues in arms to refrain from any act that will lead to unnecessary violence and bloodshed among us. Rest assured that our action is in the interest of the nation and the armed forces.

In order to enable a new order to be introduced, the following bodies are dissolved forthwith pending further announcements: (a) The Supreme Military Council (b) The Federal Executive Council (c) The National Council of States. All seaports and airports are closed, all borders remain closed.

Finally, a dusk to dawn curfew is hereby imposed in Lagos and all state capitals until further notice. All military commanders will ensure effective maintenance of law and order. Further announcements will be made in due course. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by Chepos1(m): 12:30pm On May 17, 2018
Sirjamo:

Open ur door so that I can lash rubbish out jor. angry

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by AWOLOWO10: 12:42pm On May 17, 2018
this is not the time of pointing accusing fingers
what do you think will be done to address his issue [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by erico2k2(m): 12:42pm On May 17, 2018
Wantedmiller:

you should have waited for Trump, BBC, CNN and the rest of the world to complain before you start hitting on him........

Is this the first time he is reading to the public?

Oga......no 1 boss of police is still a human being

he has carried out his work diligently, now English makes him no better person?
Carried is work diligently? and yes he should speak proper English, we are a English speaking Nation really? not from where Im standing, What did he do plz
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by nams77: 1:12pm On May 17, 2018
Sirjamo:
Was she holding an public office? Or you want to w
W
Quote the position of first lady?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by godwinelijah(m): 1:19pm On May 17, 2018
I suspect the person who wrote that IG speech works for both sen. Dino and SP Saraki. That is what happen when your enemies have brought you closer.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by OkwuruOKARISIA(m): 1:43pm On May 17, 2018
Kikikikiki....and the blunder continued
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by SamsonJohn743(m): 1:59pm On May 17, 2018
Hisduchess:

exactly my thought! cos if he had gone through that write-ups before that presentation it wouldn't have been this way.even after turning the write up to another page he was still rapping ' I mean transmission' for Pete's sake this country is a joke.Anyway what do u expect when the president is a du.llard .my only pity is that prof osibanjo followed them forgetting that in a sane society he wouldn't be a vice to a du.llard
Even if he didn't go through the write ups before hand, If he was learned he would have been able to understand the read and continue until he gets to another paragraph. I don't blame him doe it's as a result of favourism,nepotism and ethnic bigotry that he got where he is today.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by Pentools(m): 2:07pm On May 17, 2018
freeze001:

I presume that wife was an appointee of the president overseeing an entire ministry, department, agency or parastatal right?
Nonsense comparison!

Simple grammar u can't even construct! Keep asking 'what did Reno tweeted' u hear? Na d same boat carry u and d daft IGP rap artist.

Better hustle answer how many 'transmission' blunders d mumu Policeman committed so u stand a chance to win the Z$ 1Million and at least start primary school.

Some people are simply stoopid all in the quest of defending ur own, you ended up typing trash, exposing ur snobbishness.
Babe ur mouth sha grin

Sirjamo right now...

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by Modupeolatemi01(f): 2:10pm On May 17, 2018
E pain am. Kikikiki

Sirjamo:
Baba e ni Terrorist, were.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by CioAngels(f): 2:30pm On May 17, 2018
The president should be more embarrassed and not the igp. How can the president terminate qualified aigs to appoint idris who can not read nor write. How can he mention transmission 12times without making head way of his presentation. Pa Buhari, this shameful turnout stops at your door step. Donald Trump would have seem this blunder by Nigerian number one security chief, police.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by piagetskinner(m): 2:34pm On May 17, 2018
from NSCDC to NPF....

looks like uniform men were actually meant to be rappers
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by contemporary(m): 2:35pm On May 17, 2018
At the end of the day pmb will say that educated Nigerian youths are lazy while hard working IG is speaking blunder

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer / Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered / Mimi Adzape Shares Pants As Campaign Souvenirs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.