Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1009) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1554211 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) ... (4123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:17am On Sep 23, 2020
@sonoflincoln how are you sir?

It has been a long time since I visited this thread how are you preparing for Nov 3rd cheesy
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 12:25am On Sep 23, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:
@sonoflincoln how are you sir?

It has been a long time since I visited this thread how are you preparing for Nov 3rd cheesy
cheesy
What's up my Sis. We missed you. The inept racist is on his way out. Early voting already started in 20 States and the mail in voting already started in many States too. Trump's goose is cooked and the Republicons knows that too and that's why they are rushing the nomination of the Supreme Court justice. The Stars and Galaxies not to talk of overwhelming majority of Americans are against him. We will start uniting our country from Jan 20, 2021 at 12.01pm.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 12:29am On Sep 23, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

LOL you are not well read even many analyst are seeing a statehood very likely.
You want to know how?first if the dems are smart they should expand the courts to forsee any legal trouble after nuking the fillibuster.If they have expanded the courts there is no way in hell that after nuking the fillibuster DC and PR cannot become states.It is not a pipedream Mr it is very possible if the democrats play dirty like the republicans if they can nuke the fillibuster there will be no need for 60 or 67 votes.
Making DC and PR a state is not the first thing they will do expanding the courts will be the first step to cement that possibility incase it is challenged in court.
Thank you Sis for schooling that guy. That's the same guy who said he lives in US but doesn't know how the Senate rules are set up. Hawaii and Alaska became the two latest States over 50 years ago and a lot of Puerto Ricans and DCites have been clamoring for Statehood for eons saying its taxation without representation and here comes these know nothing clowns a saying Statehood for Puerto Rico and District of Columbia is a mirage. Keep teaching them my Sis.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:32am On Sep 23, 2020
SonofLincoln:
What's up my Sis. We missed you. The inept racist is on his way out. Early voting already started in 20 States and the mail in voting already started in many States too. Trump's goose is cooked and the Republicons knows that too and that's why they are rushing the nomination of the Supreme Court justice. The Stars and Galaxies not to talk of overwhelming majority of Americans are against him. We will start uniting our country from Jan 20, 2021 at 12.01pm.
Hopefully that con man gets kicked out.
PA is having mail in voting issues that is the only state I fear for and the GOP trying to suppress votes.I read that naked ballots will be rejected in PA although it is good to hear that democrats are working on sensitizing voters and the GOP is heading to the SCOTUS to see if PA extension ruling can be challenged.I want PA to go to Biden and all goes well.The GOP is getting desperate they know they will lose PA voting by mail will highly benefit democrats which is why I hope ballots are not rejected in higher rates there sad

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 12:33am On Sep 23, 2020
Over 201.000+ Americans dead of Trump virus as at 3.34pm Central Time and unfortunately many more will die and almost 7 million Americans infected with Trumpvirus. No amount of pivoting will make us forget that on Nov 3rd. The economy is in shambles and the National Debt is almost $7 Trillion while racial strife envelopes the fruited Plains. America is not respected all over the world and we will remember all that and more on Nov 3rd.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:36am On Sep 23, 2020
SonofLincoln:
Thank you Sis for schooling that guy. That's the same guy who said he lives in US but doesn't know how the Senate rules are set up. Hawaii and Alaska became the two latest States over 50 years ago and a lot of Puerto Ricans and DCites have been clamoring for Statehood for eons saying its taxation without representation and here comes these know nothing clowns a saying Statehood for Puerto Rico and District of Columbia is a mirage. Keep teaching them my Sis.
If the dems mess up the opportunity next year they are fools I have hope that will happen now that Schumer is saying nothing is off the table and Sinema who is against removing the filibuster will follow suit after what the GOP want to do to the SCOTUS.
I want the dems to repay the GOP and take no prisoners if they mess up and allow the dying GOP outplay them again then they deserve no mercy from the voters.I feel that they will do it afterall speaker Pelosi has passed a bill to that effect waiting on the senate so if dems take the majority I don't see why not.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 12:37am On Sep 23, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Hopefully that con man gets kicked out.
PA is having mail in voting issues that is the only state I fear for and the GOP trying to suppress votes.I read that naked ballots will be rejected in PA although it is good to hear that democrats are working on sensitizing voters and the GOP is heading to the SCOTUS to see if PA extension ruling can be challenged.I want PA to go to Biden and all goes well.The GOP is getting desperate they know they will lose PA voting by mail will highly benefit democrats which is why I hope ballots are not rejected in higher rates there sad
He will and he knows that too. Believe me that I belong to a Registration group in Chicagoland that registered over 180.000 young first time voters and newly minted naturalized citizens and I can safely assure you over 90% of them will vote Blue. That's just in Chicagoland and the voters registration is going on all over America. Infact, today's the National voters registration day and that's what Republicans are afraid of. The more people that voted, the more doom comes to republicans.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 12:39am On Sep 23, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

If the dems mess up the opportunity next year they are fools I have hope that will happen now that Schumer is saying nothing is off the table and Sinema who is against removing the filibuster will follow suit after what the GOP want to do to the SCOTUS.
I want the dems to repay the GOP and take no prisoners if they mess up and allow the dying GOP outplay them again then they deserve no mercy from the voters.I feel that they will do it afterall speaker Pelosi has passed a bill to that effect waiting on the senate so if dems take the majority I don't see why not.
That is my problem with Democrats too. They are too nice but they finally find out that you can let someone punch you in your face for so long before you double punch him back. Like Sen Schumer said, all bets are off at the next Congress when Drmocrats take the Senate and the Presidency.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:41am On Sep 23, 2020
SonofLincoln:
He will and he knows that too. Believe me that I belong to a Registration group in Chicagoland that registered over 180.000 young first time voters and newly minted naturalized citizens and I can safely assure you over 90% of them will vote Blue. That's just in Chicagoland and the voters registration is going on all over America. Infact, today's the National voters registration day and that's what Republicans are afraid of. The more people that voted, the more doom comes to republicans.
@bold,That has always been the case since the demographics that favour the GOP is shifting gradually.They are scared of a huge turnout I am 70% sure Biden will win.

You guys should look into PA quickly the 20 electoral college votes there must go to Biden.
I hope for the best on Nov 4 or 5 when the results are made known
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 12:46am On Sep 23, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

@bold,That has always been the case since the demographics that favour the GOP is shifting gradually.They are scared of a huge turnout I am 70% sure Biden will win.

You guys should look into PA quickly the 20 electoral college votes there must go to Biden.
I hope for the best on Nov 4 or 5 when the results are made known
PA is very important as Wisconsin and Michigan and all those 3 States Biden is leading there. In Michigan and Wisconsin, they have Democrats as Governors and there won't be any hanky panky like the last time. Florida, Georgia Arizona , North Carolina, Ohio and Iowa are in play. The unrepentant vile racist Trump is done.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 4:15am On Sep 23, 2020

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 6:38am On Sep 23, 2020
Cindy McCain endorses Joe Biden: "There's only one candidate in this race who stands up for our values"

"Joe and I don't always agree on the issues, and I know he and John certainly had some passionate arguments, but he is a good

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:14am On Sep 23, 2020
ZooOga:
Cindy McCain endorses Joe Biden: "There's only one candidate in this race who stands up for our values"

"Joe and I don't always agree on the issues, and I know he and John certainly had some passionate arguments, but he is a good

No brainer. McCain and Trump were friendly enemies.
Senate report to be out today will reveal more about Ukraine corruption involving the Bidens.
Certainly she deems Ukraine corruption as favourable societal values.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kachills: 7:15am On Sep 23, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

LOL you are not well read even many analyst are seeing a statehood very likely.
You want to know how?first if the dems are smart they should expand the courts to forsee any legal trouble after nuking the fillibuster.If they have expanded the courts there is no way in hell that after nuking the fillibuster DC and PR cannot become states.It is not a pipedream Mr it is very possible if the democrats play dirty like the republicans if they can nuke the fillibuster there will be no need for 60 or 67 votes.
Making DC and PR a state is not the first thing they will do expanding the courts will be the first step to cement that possibility incase it is challenged in court.
You think being well read means reading only things written by analysts who tell you what you want you hear. You forget that any attempt to pack the courts is going to result in a legal battle and the conservatives will be having a 6:3 majority on the supreme court by the time Ginsburg's replacement is appointed. A simple court case like can democrats pack the courts without a 2/3 majority or at least 60 votes is enough to nuke your pipe dreams into oblivion cos you damn well know which side the supreme court will be voting for.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kachills: 7:20am On Sep 23, 2020
basilico:

No brainer. McCain and Trump were friendly enemies.
Senate report to be out today will reveal more about Ukraine corruption involving the Bidens.
Certainly she deems Ukraine corruption as favourable societal values.
That's just like trying to make a big deal out of a Jeff flake endorsing Biden. Cindy McCain will not add any new supporters to biden, the never Trump group she belongs to have been on democrat's side since 2016.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:26am On Sep 23, 2020
Kachills:

You think being well read means reading only things written by analysts who tell you what you want you hear. You forget that any attempt to pack the courts is going to result in a legal battle and the conservatives will be having a 6:3 majority on the supreme court by the time Ginsburg's replacement is appointed. A simple court case like can democrats pack the courts without a 2/3 majority or at least 60 votes is enough to nuke your pipe dreams into oblivion cos you damn well know which side the supreme court will be voting on.
Exapand the courts is the right word to use and the constitution does not give a specific number so they are not breaking any law what they need is congress to effect such changes.
What you have written is hogwash and I will advice that you read more before saying what you know nothing about.The courts will be expanded with a democratic senate and it is very possible you don't know more than the experts who are Americans and have given the democrats this advice the experts have looked into it and once the filibuster is removed there is no stopping them.It takes a radical senate to do it you think that if DC and PR voted republican Moscow Mitch would not have removed every path blocking them to give them.statehood.What he is doing as a result of RBG death tells every sane person that the GOP serves it's interest and once the dems get power they should do same afterall they enjoy much support from majority of Americans

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:27am On Sep 23, 2020
ZooOga:

Arizona's 11 EC votes for Biden

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 7:38am On Sep 23, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Arizona's 11 EC votes for Biden
Because of Cindy McCain? You are daydreaming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:39am On Sep 23, 2020
Wow so Cindy Mccain will be doing a virtual campaign for Joe in Arzona.
This is good what about her daughter Megnut grin sorry Meghan cheesy will she sink with the ship or follow mommy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:41am On Sep 23, 2020
itchie:

Because of Cindy McCain? You are daydreaming
But Biden is winning Arizona cheesy cheesy you are the day dreamer refusing to come to terms with reality.
It is not about Cindy anyway grin the choice of Arizonans.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kachills: 8:13am On Sep 23, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:
Exapand the courts is the right word to use and the constitution does not give a specific number so they are not breaking any law what they need is congress to effect such changes.
What you have written is hogwash and I will advice that you read more before saying what you know nothing about.The courts will be expanded with a democratic senate and it is very possible you don't know more than the experts who are Americans and have given the democrats this advice the experts have looked into it and once the filibuster is removed there is no stopping them.It takes a radical senate to do it you think that if DC and PR voted republican Moscow Mitch would not have removed every path blocking them to give them.statehood.What he is doing as a result of RBG death tells every sane person that the GOP serves it's interest and once the dems get power they should do same afterall they enjoy much support from majority of Americans
The constitution doesn't limit the number of Supreme court justices we can have but what of the process of packing the courts? You might choose to call it expanding the courts but pack the courts is what it is. Whatever process they chose to go about it with is certainly going to be challenged in court. You can keep deceiving yourself but you will eventually have to face the reality. Why do you think Republicans aren't in the least concerned about your empty threats?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 8:15am On Sep 23, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

But Biden is winning Arizona cheesy cheesy you are the day dreamer refusing to come to terms with reality.
It is not about Cindy anyway grin the choice of Arizonans.
Stop daydreaming, Biden is not winning Arizona

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Hyperchi(m): 8:20am On Sep 23, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:
Which one be child issues?or do you believe that safe abortion prevents fertility grin na lie grin.Explain abeg cheesy
Abortion is no way bad depending on the legality in the said country.
Safe abortion has been happening in the US.

If you are so concerned about children help the needy ones that are less privileged.Also campaign for safe contraceptives and ways to practice safe sex to avoid issues like abortion

Maybe when conservatives support family planning and birth control with easy access to them abortion will be a thing of the past.You should not force a mother to take care of a child she does not want.

their are so many less privilege house all over the world, through my donation for the needy in my church I play my part. there was a time Obama restricted the church from taking less privilege until Trump came in and revoked it. u can't be using TeX payers money to fund Abortion and expect those that are against it to shut up when their money is among. and u refuse to use the same money to fund less privilege home which they are committed to and expect them to be happy. that bad

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kachills: 8:27am On Sep 23, 2020
Trump announced on Tuesday afternoon that in addition to banning the teaching of the radical critical race theory from government departments, he has banned the government from doing business with people and companies who promote that racist teaching. Another liberal pipe dream gone up in smokes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 8:34am On Sep 23, 2020
Kachills:
Trump announced on Tuesday afternoon that in addition to banning the teaching of the radical critical race theory from government departments, he has banned the government from doing business with people and companies who promote that racist teaching. Another liberal pipe dream gone up in smokes.
Do you as a Blackman in Africa knows what that means ?. That's the consequence of his unadulterated racism and bigotry but I do not expect you to understand that. Trump's wants to erase slavery out of American history hence his objection to 1619 project. Some clueless Nigerians will just get on Nairaland and post some junk being pulled put of Racist Right Wing Black hating blogs.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:37am On Sep 23, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Apparent to everyone now that democrats want
their approved judge at SC to further their liberal cause They have determined that the society needs to abide by their liberal wishlist.
To achieve the overturn of the court the democrats want 4 more midnight blue states ie puerto Rico and DC. After which they can add supreme court composition, gerrrymander congressional districts, allow felons and literally anyone likely to side with them the right to vote.

This does not sound like a cause good for all the people. This is a forceful power grab, the rest be damned. To achieve this power to rule perpetually they need to throw in a lot of freebies to the larger voting block (definitely not the top percenters ) because thats where the votes are.

Any democrat celebrating this impending power grab is being selfish or is misinformed. They come with promises of justice for all, equal society, health for all, prosperity for all, equal opportunities, clean water , air etc.
Very nice Diplo speak.
Those against this power grab are demonised, dehumanised and destroyed.
All opposition to power once destroyed , now the rulers will subjugate everyone else not at their high table seats.

It happened in Russia , Cubans, Venezuela, Vietnam, North Korea, China.

All these started via popular revolution based on socialism and marxism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kachills: 8:39am On Sep 23, 2020
SonofLincoln:
Do you as a Blackman in Africa knows what that means ?. That's the consequence of his unadulterated racism and bigotry but I do not expect you to understand that. Trump's wants to erase slavery out of American history hence his objection to 1619 project. Some clueless Nigerians will just get on Nairaland and post some junk being pulled put of Racist Right Wing Black hating blogs.
I, as a black man in the united states know exactly that the 1619 project is a concotion of lies that will destroy the fabrics of this nation if allowed to go unchallenged. Trump is doing the right thing. Americans should be taught to take pride in their country not hate it as evil. You are the one actually posting junk which I suspect you lifted from left wing blogs because Trump has never done or said anything to indicate that he wants to erase slavery out of the history books.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:44am On Sep 23, 2020
itchie:

Stop daydreaming, Biden is not winning Arizona
Ok holla me on Nov 4 cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 8:44am On Sep 23, 2020
basilico:

Apparent to everyone now that democrats want
their approved judge at SC to further their liberal cause They have determined that the society needs to abide by their liberal wishlist.
To achieve the overturn of the court the democrats want 4 more midnight blue states ie puerto Rico and DC. After which they can add supreme court composition, gerrrymander congressional districts, allow felons and literally anyone likely to side with them the right to vote.

This does not sound like a cause good for all the people. This is a forceful power grab, the rest be damned. To achieve this power to rule perpetually they need to throw in a lot of freebies to the larger voting block (definitely not the top percenters ) because thats where the votes are.

Any democrat celebrating this impending power grab is being selfish or is misinformed. They come with promises of justice for all, equal society, health for all, prosperity for all, equal opportunities, clean water , air etc.
Very nice Diplo speak.
Those against this power grab are demonised, dehumanised and destroyed.
All opposition to power once destroyed , now the rulers will subjugate everyone else not at their high table seats.

It happened in Russia , Cubans, Venezuela, Vietnam, North Korea, China.

All these started via popular revolution based on socialism and marxism.

Thank you American Right Wing philosopher. Hope you are happy with yourself but I will tell you one thing, your chances of getting a Student Visa, visiting Visa or business Visa will greatly improved after President Biden is sworn in on Jan 20. I say that because in almost 5 years of guys like Stanech, Obixcel, Anduka and co lapping behind Trump, not single one of them can get in the US Embassy and come out with a Visa simply because the Racist in Chief has signalled to his State Dept people that Blackies should not be issued a Visa. He prefers Europeans in America than people that looks like you. If you doubt me, go to the Embassy and see how quickly they take your money and refuse you a Visa. So, what's the basis of your fetish of Trump ?.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 8:45am On Sep 23, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Ok holla me on Nov 4 cheesy
They will crawl back into their caves after Nov 4th.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:48am On Sep 23, 2020
Kachills:

The constitution doesn't limit the number of Supreme court justices we can have but what of the process of packing the courts? You might choose to call it expanding the courts but pack the courts is what it is. Whatever process they chose to go about it with is certainly going to be challenged in court. You can keep deceiving yourself but you will eventually have to face the reality. Why do you think Republicans aren't in the least concerned about your empty threats?
They are least concerned yet Mark levin and other repubs are are already threatening retaliation by breaking Texas ,Florida and adding the American Samoa it is a joke to them yet they are threatening to do same thing that goes to tell you that it is possible and are scared they will lose.That is why I said the court should be expanded first and anyone with balls should go ahead and challenge it when the courts will have been tit for tat.What reality will I face when it is a very big possibility in reality.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 8:48am On Sep 23, 2020
Kachills:

I, as a black man in the united states know exactly that the 1619 project is a concotion of lies that will destroy the fabrics of this nation if allowed to go unchallenged. Trump is doing the right thing. Americans should be taught to take pride in their country not hate it as evil. You are the one actually posting junk which I suspect you lifted from left wing blogs because Trump has never done or said anything to indicate that he wants to erase slavery out of the history books.
You said you live in America, which city, county or State you live in because some of your posts makes absolutely no sense. Teaching slavery is not good to Americans because an overt racist Trump said that and you believe that too. Why don't you tell the Jews to forget about the Holocaust. Did trump tell the Jews to forget about Holocaust. I really doubt that you know of what you speak.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) ... (4123) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.