Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1082) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1575870 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) ... (4128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 10:49pm On Oct 01, 2020
Watch this parody of "it wasn't me" by shaggy himself, about Trump and his obvious lies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzt7JvsYIuI
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 11:16pm On Oct 01, 2020
No more refugee camp for a large number of people around the world.
This land is no longer the land to run to for freedom - not yet Uhuru. Only 15,000 can come.
Anyway, Madam Omar should try some restraint grin she is being pulled in to say something grin

PrideofLincoln1:
You are correct that if Trump wins again,
America will never be the same again but the good people in America will not let him win again and Trump knows that too and that's why he's going crazy by spouting all kind of conspiracies that ain't working. He will lose and go quietly and spend the rest of his miserable life probably in jail or die like a worthless being that he's.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:22pm On Oct 01, 2020
armyofone:
No more refugee camp for a large number of people around the world.
This land is no longer the land to run to for freedom - not yet Uhuru. Only 15,000 can come.
Anyway, Madam Omar should try some restraint grin she is being pulled in to say something grin

Congresswoman Omar should just neglect that loudmouth. The Coons and Cultists here worshipping him do not know the slight on Somalians that are the bulk of refugees in Minnesota are just as black as they are. If Trump doesn't want Somalis, do they think he wants them in his imaginary Lilly White America. Something to ponder about. When are you going to vote Sis ?.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:26pm On Oct 01, 2020
Almost 210.000 Americans dead of Trumpvirus and 23 million Americans still out of jobs with 32.9% Quarterly GDP and $7 Trillion in National Debt while racial strife overwhelms the country. Hold on Americans, help is on the way starting on Nov 3rd. God bless America and God bless Nigeria too.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 11:29pm On Oct 01, 2020
Haha - soon bros with triple masks and face shield grin grin

PrideofLincoln1:
Congresswoman Omar should just neglect that loudmouth. The Coons and Cultists here worshipping him do not know the slight on Somalians that are the bulk of refugees in Minnesota are just as black as they are. If Trump doesn't want Somalis, do they think he wants them in his imaginary Lilly White America. Something to ponder about. When are you going to vote Sis ?.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:41pm On Oct 01, 2020
'Law and order' Lindsey Graham flagged for possible campaign finance violations

https://americanindependent.com/lindsey-graham-reelection-campaign-finance-violations-federal-election-commission/

The campaign of Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) has been flagged for possible election finance violations.

In a letter dated Sept. 28, brought to light by the progressive research group American Bridge 21st Century, the Federal Election Commission writes that Team Graham, Inc.'s July filings disclose "one or more contributions that appear to exceed the limits" for annual contributions to federal candidates.

It also notes that "your committee may have failed to file one or more of the required 48-hour notices regarding 'last minute' contributions (to include loans, in kind contributions, and advances) received by your committee after the close of books for the 12 Day Pre-Primary Report."

Like Donald Trump, Graham has made "law and order" a major theme of his 2020 reelection campaign.

"Law and order is on the ballot this November," Graham tweeted on Sept. 17. "Join our movement."

The letter from Federal Election Commission indicates that Graham's campaign may have violated federal election law.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:57pm On Oct 01, 2020
armyofone:
Haha - soon bros with triple masks and face shield grin grin

Yes o, you can't be too careful these days. We don't want to go the way of the famous Orange cultist named Herman Cain.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ObaIgwe1: 12:35am On Oct 02, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
You are correct that if Trump wins again,
America will never be the same again but the good people in America will not let him win again and Trump knows that too and that's why he's going crazy by spouting all kind of conspiracies that ain't working. He will lose and go quietly and spend the rest of his miserable life probably in jail or die like a worthless being that he's.

I just can't imagine what will become of America with another 4yrs of Trump. He has made a respected great nation now a joke... The last debate is a disgrace to the office of the POTUS in the eye of every serious minded person all over the world.

It will be a terrible mistake if he is reelected.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 12:52am On Oct 02, 2020
ObaIgwe1:

I just can't imagine what will become of America with another 4yrs of Trump. He has made a respected great nation now a joke... The last debate is a disgrace to the office of the POTUS in the eye of every serious minded person all over the world.

It will be a terrible mistake if he is reelected.
Bro, you are spot on and that's why people are coming out in large numbers now that most States have started early voting. The turnout will be high this coming election and that bodes well for the Democrats because the more people vote the better the Democrats do.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:55am On Oct 02, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Bro, you are spot on and that's why people are coming out in large numbers now that most States have started early voting. The turnout will be high this coming election and that bodes well for the Democrats because the more people vote the better the Democrats do.
Have you heard what is happening in Texas the governor has limited drop boxes in every county to one to make it hard for people to vote.I believe the governor will be sued.

The GOP is scared of people voting.

This is really bad.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 1:24am On Oct 02, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Have you heard what is happening in Texas the governor has limited drop boxes in every county to one to make it hard for people to vote.I believe the governor will be sued.

The GOP is scared of people voting.

This is really bad.
Yes, that crippled idiot in Texas by name Gregg Abbott is catching hell for that and the case will end in Federal court. That stuff is designed to stop Democrats especially in Harris County that runs through Houston and the suburbs of Houston, Austin and Dallas that's heavy with Democrats.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:54am On Oct 02, 2020
Hope Hicks has tested positive for coronavirus. She has been in close proximity to Trump in the last few days.

WH staffers who’ve been in close proximity were notified today.

https://apnews.com/article/virus-outbreak-donald-trump-health-archive-hope-hicks-7fece2838ff7a9bd91ccf5ac287348b3?utm_medium=AP&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 2:05am On Oct 02, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
Hope Hicks has tested positive for coronavirus. She has been in close proximity to Trump in the last few days.

https://apnews.com/article/virus-outbreak-donald-trump-health-archive-hope-hicks-7fece2838ff7a9bd91ccf5ac287348b3?utm_medium=AP&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter

hmmm, it makes one wonder.

shocked

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 2:15am On Oct 02, 2020
Trump has corrupted alot of agencies in America.

You read the news about America, and you would first think the events are happening in some backward country.

He crossed state borders with a rifle he wasn't entitled to carry to protect a business covered by insurance that doesn't belong to his father grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 2:28am On Oct 02, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

She was with him at Minnesota rally and no masks, this is how the stupid orange guy endangers lives of Americans daily

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 2:40am On Oct 02, 2020
Good will always prevail over evil.

More Trumptards bite the dust cool

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 2:42am On Oct 02, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

I don't think Trump would be infected. The orange turd is probably being given a daily dose of Russian vaccine for covid.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:43am On Oct 02, 2020
“And they said, ‘Oh, what about the children that they were separated?’” give me a fucking break”

Melania Trump

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:46am On Oct 02, 2020
"Who gives a fvck about Christmas stuff and decorations, but I have to do it right?"

Melania Trump

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 2:54am On Oct 02, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
“And they said, ‘Oh, what about the children that they were separated?’” give me a fucking break”

Melania Trump

she definitely sounds like an olosho

Politics · Trending
#MelaniaTapes
9,224 Tweets

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23MelaniaTapes&src=trend_click&vertical=trends

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:03am On Oct 02, 2020
I just went for a test and we’ll see what happens. I mean who knows... But it’s very very hard when you are with people from the military or from law enforcement... they want to hug and they want to kiss you... she’s a very warm person with them

Trump on Hope Hicks

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:08am On Oct 02, 2020
Everything is against Trump!

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:42am On Oct 02, 2020
“I've said it many times and let me be clear again: I condemn the KKK. I condemn all white supremacists. I condemn the Proud Boys.”

Little Donald
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 4:50am On Oct 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 4:53am On Oct 02, 2020
“This sustained campaign of disruption, disinformation and denial is aided by any leader who doesn’t acknowledge it,”

“He is aiding and abetting Putin’s efforts by not being direct about this,”

H.R. McMaster, the president’s former national security adviser and a retired lieutenant general.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 5:16am On Oct 02, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
"Who gives a fvck about Christmas stuff and decorations, but I have to do it right?"

Melania Trump
The funny thing is that a lot of Americans can barely understand her when she speaks. Her is Melania with that miserable Slovenian accent. They need to investigate how she hustled herself to get a Green Card eventually to become a citizen and used chain immigration to accelerate the Citizenship for her parents. That's the same acceleration Citizenship her husband tried to abolish. Bunch of family of hypocrites and grifters.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 5:20am On Oct 02, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
I just went for a test and we’ll see what happens. I mean who knows... But it’s very very hard when you are with people from the military or from law enforcement... they want to hug and they want to kiss you... she’s a very warm person with them

Trump on Hope Hicks
The Rooster is coming home to roost. The cultists ain't seen nothing yet. The more the brainless cultists are coming down with Trumpvirus, the better for America as a country. I hope Trump and his grifter family stays in quarantine till the end of Nov and that will be a welcoming thing.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kachills: 5:44am On Oct 02, 2020
[size=8pt][/size]
PrideofLincoln1:
Both PDPguy and armyofone are bonafide Americans and you should know that because you have been here for a while. Qstorm, I don't know about but kachills is no where close to America while Temple 1288 who got in America about 3 or 4 years ago voting in America election is an Express way to deportation.
Can see you sewer rats are still having nightmares about me so you can't get my name out of your stinking minds. You're gonna run mad sooner than you think cos I'm ready for you sewer bitches from here on.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kachills: 5:56am On Oct 02, 2020
MaziAlaye:
Chris Wallace interrupted Trump 35times that's like every 2.57 minutes during the entire 90mins debate. Sounds like Trump was debating two people
Chris Wallace's performance was atrocious on multiple levels. Even if he never interrupted, his questions alone were extremely biased and worthy of condemnation.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by JuwonBobo(m): 6:14am On Oct 02, 2020
Pres. Trump tested positive to Covid-19

That Orange maniac virus hoax now reality....I hope he feels he shii Americans go through now

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 6:15am On Oct 02, 2020
Trump and Melania tested positive for Trumpvirus, the Chicken is surely coming home to roost. Both grifters will be in quarantine for the next 14 days. Couldn't happen to better couple. There's truly God doing justice to the inept and worthless President. This akin to God sending Moses to Pharaoh telling Pharaoh, LET MY PEOPLE GO. Good news for lovers of Peace, Justice and Equality.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by JuwonBobo(m): 6:19am On Oct 02, 2020
Twitter on fire right now!

This is it! He never believed the virus was something serious thereby jeopardizing the lives of his cults and Americans. Look at his rallies and those huge crowds? November is next month, do justice to this shii

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) ... (4128) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.