Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1573695 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1246) (1247) (1248) (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) ... (4128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 4:06pm On Oct 19, 2020
Polls say Biden is leading Trump in swing states, Trump says its a lie but guess where Trump is campaigning most?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 4:24pm On Oct 19, 2020
sanpipita:

Yup but his nairaland supporters don't get it yet, campaigning in states he won in 2016 is a huge red flag, shows he didnt expand his support there rather it shrunk, covid 19 handling and his conduct might his undoing, voting numbers are exploding for a reason.

Apt, his reign is over man.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 4:38pm On Oct 19, 2020
ZooOga:
Looks like dude is cooked!

Trump turns his ire toward Cabinet members
BY MORGAN CHALFANT

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/521508-trump-turns-his-ire-toward-cabinet-members

President Trump is publicly chastising some of his key GOP allies with just more than two weeks to go before the election.

Trump earlier this month expressed frustration with a pair of his most loyal Cabinet members — Attorney General William Barr and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo — for what he described as a failure to implicate his political enemies in wrongdoing.

More recently, Trump swiped at Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin, seemingly blaming him on Thursday for not delivering a result after weeks of coronavirus relief talks with Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.).

Both Pompeo and Mnuchin have served in Trump’s Cabinet from early on in his term, putting them in the minority of top administration officials.

Trump is airing his frustrations amid an increasingly difficult battle for reelection against Democratic nominee Joe Biden. While the president has insisted he remains in a strong position in the race and casts doubt on the polls, public surveys nevertheless show Trump trailing in key battlegrounds as early voting begins in many states.

Trump has also found himself adrift from Republicans in the Senate as he pushes for a robust coronavirus relief package that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) has effectively rejected.

Trump’s public rebukes of his own Cabinet members have been remarkable though perhaps not entirely surprising; he has often criticized his health experts and has even jettisoned officials whose actions he dislikes.

In recent weeks, Trump has repeatedly targeted FBI Director Christopher Wray, whom he nominated in 2017, particularly after Wray contradicted Trump’s assertions about potential fraud in mail-in ballots and his description of antifa.

Because most, if not all of Trump's cabinet who should have been out there campaigning for him, have gradually stopped

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:40pm On Oct 19, 2020
budaatum:

Out of the national discuss in a few months?
Dream on. We'll be clearing up his mess till the next decade, and by golly he has got a magamouth!

I bet he tweets more when we've resigned his ass and only an orange jumpsuit shuts him up. Thankfully, seems he'd be getting one except Biden will pardon his ass.
When I say he would be out of our National discuss, it meant he won't have any power to direct the happenings in the Fruited Plains anymore. New set of leadership with a sense of humanity and compassion will be in power not a Demagogue and Charlatan. I couldn't give a damn what the vile pig does when he leaves office and there's high possibility that the State of New York will indict him and President Biden will have no pardon power over that even if he wants to pardon him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:43pm On Oct 19, 2020
feedthenation:

Because most, if not all of Trump's cabinet who should have been out there campaigning for him, have gradually stopped
You see a lot of Republicans turning against him too because they know his days of buffoonery are numbered. More Republicans will be speaking out against the Orange Pig in the next couple of weeks because they don't want to go down with Titanic.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 4:59pm On Oct 19, 2020
ZooOga:
Early Voting in person started today in Florida.

Ppl got in line to vote since 3am this morning. shocked

News video in link.
https://wsvn.com/news/local/south-floridians-swarm-polls-on-first-day-of-early-voting/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter_wsvn

South Floridians swarm polls on first day of early voting
(WSVN) - Early voting has officially kicked off across South Florida. Residents are expected to turn out in record numbers and election officials said they...

Not even the torrential rain is keeping people away

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijedeikorodu(m): 5:11pm On Oct 19, 2020
Tweet from history by Trump - 9 years today

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:13pm On Oct 19, 2020
salford:

People dont vote early and line up for miles because they like the way things are going!!!
cool

I get it People are not attending Joe Biden rallies. because they are busy lining up to vote. While Trump supporters are thronging his rallies by their thousands.
I must be a genius to figure this out.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 5:19pm On Oct 19, 2020
basilico:

I get it People are not attending Joe Biden rallies. because they are busy lining up to vote. While Trump supporters are thronging his rallies by their thousands.
You meant his super spreader rallies. Gladly it's thousands you made up because all we have been seeing are a few hundreds.

In addition, I am glad those voting are all using masks and social distancing. That tells a lot.

You know how dirty trumptards are as they continue spreading germs and viruses. They will resist mask and resist social distancing.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2020
ijedeikorodu:
There is always a tweet grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by minnet: 5:26pm On Oct 19, 2020
ijedeikorodu:

He wasn't lying
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by minnet: 5:27pm On Oct 19, 2020
basilico:

I learnt something new sir!
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 5:28pm On Oct 19, 2020
salford:

There is always a tweet grin

Our boy is super desperate, he is mad right now that people are not buying the phony email news Rudy is trying to sell.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:30pm On Oct 19, 2020
salford:

You meant his super spreader rallies. Gladly it's thousands you made up because all we have been seeing are a few hundreds.

In addition, I am glad those voting are all using masks and social distancing. That tells a lot.

You know how dirty trumptards are as they continue spreading germs and viruses. They will resist mask and resist social distancing.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by minnet: 5:32pm On Oct 19, 2020
grin

Nothing was in the laptop

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 5:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
shegzhkn:

Our boy is super desperate, he is mad right now that people are not buying the phony email news Rudy is trying to sell.
We just discussed that now on coffee break..
Rudy is very stupid to this anyone would buy into that cock and bull story. I live in Saskatchewan, but why would I fly across the country to Ontario to fix apple laptops at a repair shop that is not even authorized. grin

Rubbish story from Russia.
I am glad the FBI is instead investigating for Russian collusion. Russian hack job. Rudy would surely end up in jail.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 5:38pm On Oct 19, 2020
minnet:
grin

His private life. Then don't vote for Hunter on the 3rd of November.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:38pm On Oct 19, 2020
minnet:
grin
Holy cow, the Russians made him do that.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 5:40pm On Oct 19, 2020
basilico:

Holy cow, the Russians made him do that.
Don't vote for Hunter on the 3rd of November.
If the democrat nominated a cat, the cat would still defeat the orange turd cheesy

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 5:41pm On Oct 19, 2020
basilico:
You are not very bright to have not noticed that the pic you attached is a Photoshop. grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:41pm On Oct 19, 2020
Hillary Clinton and Hunter Biden are not running for office.

Lol.

Anyway Biden all the way in 15 days it will be over and hopefully President elect Biden

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 5:42pm On Oct 19, 2020
basilico:

Super spreader rallies for Nazis and Klans. I hope Trump keeps his hate rallies up and those subhuman nazis keep infecting each other with Trumpvirus. It's good for America because they are the lowest of the lowest in the Fruited Plains.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:42pm On Oct 19, 2020
salford:

You are not very bright to have not noticed that the pic you attached is a Photoshop. grin
They are all dumb.

No sane person is buying that nonsense.

Hopefully Biden will prevail

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 5:42pm On Oct 19, 2020
salford:

We just discussed that now on coffee break..
Rudy is very stupid to this anyone would buy into that cock and bull story. I live in Saskatchewan, but why would I fly across the country to Ontario to fix apple laptops at a repair shop that is not even authorized. grin

Rubbish story from Russia.
I am glad the FBI is instead investigating for Russian collusion. Russian hack job. Rudy would surely end up in jail.

He has to with the idiot he is trying to suck up to.

They've made the US political landscape looks like one being practice in banana republic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Lol.

Anyway Biden all the way in 15 days it will be over and hopefully President elect Biden
I don't understand these people. Even Biden admitted that his son had a drug problem which he is now sober and healing.
I don't see how Hunter's smoking stuff from previous years have nothing to do with Biden's contesting for the presidency. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2020
Florida is neck and neck the undecideds will break for Biden there and besides not all registered republicans in Florida will vote for Trump.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Lol.

The unpaid Coons and Cultists don't know that. Their tears will be in full bloom on the late evening of Nov 3rd or early morning of Nov 4th when a new Sheriff arrives in town.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 5:44pm On Oct 19, 2020
One doesn't need a soothsayer to state the obvious.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:44pm On Oct 19, 2020
salford:

I don't understand these people. Even Biden admitted that his son had a drug problem which he is now sober and healing.
I don't see how Hunter's smoking stuff from previous years have nothing to do with Biden's contesting for the presidency. grin

My prayer now is that Trump brings up the Hunter issue during the debates and make a complete fool of himself again cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 5:46pm On Oct 19, 2020
I am suprised he only ordered for a milk shake.
Big Mc or quarter pounder with coke is usually his favourite grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1246) (1247) (1248) (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) ... (4128) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.