Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1568996 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) (1336) ... (4126) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 2:19am On Oct 27, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

#ExpandTheCourt trending on number 3 spot

This might just be a blessing in disguise

The outrage will pour more voters out.

Trump believing he will contest the election in the supreme court is a fairy tale.

He is doomed!

Confirmation of ACB is a double edge sword, Republican feel they are doing needful and taking control of the Supreme Court but majority of Americans find it offensive especially when it will likely strip most of them of different rights like affordable health, this action might turn away many votes for Trump and republicans

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:21am On Oct 27, 2020
sanpipita:

Confirmation of ACB is a double edge sword, Republican feel they are doing needful and taking control of the Supreme Court but majority of Americans find it offensive especially when it will likely strip most of them of different rights like affordable health, this action might turn away many votes for Trump and republicans

Exactly my point.

Also the LGBTQ community and pro abortion

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 2:28am On Oct 27, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Exactly my point.

Also the LGBTQ community and pro abortion

I will like to see how white women react to this, most are pro abortion and affordable health care, their failure to turn up for Hillary must be hurting them.

Also the leftists who are still vexing because they had preferred Sanders, its time to vote or they will perish, this conservative majority will be here for decades.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kachills: 2:32am On Oct 27, 2020
Congratulations to Justice Amy Coney Barrett

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kophschmerzenii: 2:34am On Oct 27, 2020
A racist cultist is now the SCOTUS. In her ruling at the Smith Vs Illinois Transport Department, she ruled that being called niggar does not constitute a workplace abuse.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:44am On Oct 27, 2020
Lol these people keep using the media to deceive themselves.

You lots are not aware that this presidential election is spiritual and Donald Trump was made and will still be President because of a spiritual purpose.

I see CNN and lots of democrats which are ignorantly believing the big media saying Republicans this, Trump that.

Donald trump might not be perfect but what you all don't understand is that this election is not about trump. It is about China and the world.

Donald trump is the stumbling block to the agenda of the Evil China and the Evil Democrats.

Donald trump's second tenure will put an end to the gun laws in USA, guns will no longer be made available to people and all previous guns used by people will be forcefully taken.

America will be peaceful again.

There are many things i will like to say about why they don't want donald trump but i won't waste my time because Donald trump has won already, don't be decieve by the Media.

America remaining as world power is for the benefit of the whole world, GOD has made it to be so and GOD wants it to be so and it will only be so under DONALD trump.

See!!! America is not done yet, The next 5 presidents of America will be Republicans.

I said what i said because it has already been established even before Trump contested.

And yes!!!! Ivanka trump will be the first woman president of the United States of America.

I am speaking with all authority.

I know what i am saying.

And lastly, Biden is just a puppet.
The real president is his vice president.

If for example, Biden wins. Next year he will be declared not fit based on health ground and he will be impeached and his vice president will be declared as the first woman president and this was why Nancy pelocy pushed for a law that will make a president resign on the basics of health ground few weeks ago.

Many thought she was attacking DONALD trump, no what she did or rather what they did was to make way for Cammala because they know Joe Biden is not fit on health grounds.

It's part of their Evil agenda but GOD is America and AMERICA is GOD and DONALD trump is his weapon.

Had it been Hillary clinton won. We would have had a third world war now but it was stopped because Trump won.

Americans!!!!! Open your eyes!!!!

Donald trump is the best you can ever get.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:46am On Oct 27, 2020
[s]
LoyalHustler:

You lots are not aware that this presidential election is spiritual and Donald Trump was made and will still be President because of a spiritual purpose.

I see CNN and lots of democrats which are ignorantly believing the big media saying Republicans this, Trump that.

Donald trump might not be perfect but what you all don't understand is that this election is not about trump. It is about China and the world.

Donald trump is the stumbling block to the agenda of the Evil China and the Evil Democrats.

Donald trump's second tenure will put an end to the gun laws in USA, guns will no longer be made available to people and all previous guns used by people will be forcefully taken.

There are many things i will like to say about why they don't want donald trump but i won't waste my time because Donald trump has won already, don't be decieve by the Media.

America remaining as world power is for the benefit of the whole world, GOD has made it to be so and GOD wants it to be so and it will only be so under DONALD trump.

See!!! America is not done yet, The next 5 presidents of America will be Republicans.

I said what i said because it has already been established even before Trump contested.

And yes!!!! Ivanka trump will be the first woman president of the United States of America.

I know what i am saying.

If for example, Biden wins. Next year he will be declared not fit based on health ground and he will be impeached and his vice president will be declared as the first woman president and this was why Nancy pelocy pushed for a law that will make a president resign on the basics of health ground few weeks ago.

Many thought she was attacking DONALD trump, no what she did or rather what they did was to make way for Cammala because they know Joe Biden is not fit on health grounds.

It's part of their Evil agenda but GOD is America and AMERICA is GOD and DONALD trump is his weapon.

Had it been Hillary clinton won. We would have had a third world war now but it was stopped because Trump won.

[/s]

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 2:48am On Oct 27, 2020
kophschmerzenii:

Go f***k yourself.
Stop gassing that guy's lunacy. He's not worth it. An Umudike indigene who have never spent a day of his life in America. What does he know from his unlit and no running water Umudike.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:48am On Oct 27, 2020
On point.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kophschmerzenii: 2:50am On Oct 27, 2020
LoyalHustler:

I know what i am saying.

Fu***k off!!!

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kophschmerzenii: 2:51am On Oct 27, 2020
A gun law hardline was just voted on the SCOTUS and the new idiot on here is saying all balderdash on gun removal. Where do they breed these brain dead lots.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kophschmerzenii: 2:52am On Oct 27, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Stop gassing that guy's lunacy. He's not worth it. An Umudike indigene who have never spent a day of his life in America. What does he know from his unlit and no running water Umudike.

Truth, but dude gat a whole lot of crap in that post to just let go.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kophschmerzenii: 2:55am On Oct 27, 2020
Biden is expanding his lead in swing state, hope the new SCOTUS will motivate more women to hit the polls.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 3:03am On Oct 27, 2020
kophschmerzenii:

Truth, but dude gat a whole lot of crap in that post to just let go.
The more people engage him the more lunacy he will put out. Just shun the idiot. On his best day on earth, he wouldn't get a US Visa under Trump. He is just a certified cultist.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:04am On Oct 27, 2020
Hilary clinton, obama and most Democrats are members of the free manson and the Illuminati, they own the Media, entertainment and Nba in America.

They control Hollywood and the music industry and this is why most celebrities are against Trump because supporting Trump means they lose movie roles, musical deals and so many contracts.

They have sold their souls to the devil already.

They are lesbiannns and gayyyys so they will want to support Joe Biden.

Only few brave celebs are in support of Trump.

You think The democrats rate blacks?

You fools!!!!! They see blacks as nothing but puppets to achieve their aims which was why Obama was there at the first place.

To push their agenda of making Americas accept homosexuality as normal and even forcing Ex president Goodluck Jonathan out because he refused to make NIGERIA a country where homosexuality is legal.

Causing violent protest is the main tool of the democrats and using The media and celebrities are thier other weapons.

But the real American knows the truth, the real Christian Americans can see the Ways of the Evil Democrats.

They know lots of them will go to jail if DONALD trump wins his second tenure and this is why they are afraid.

Trump is coming for all of you.

Rapist, child trafficking, child molesters, Evil, Cultists Democrats.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kophschmerzenii: 3:06am On Oct 27, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
The more people engage him the more lunacy he will put out. Just shun the idiot. On his best day on earth, he wouldn't get a US Visa under Trump. He is just a certified cultist.

Yes bruh!!! Just to know that these losers won't get anywhere close to the USA gladdens my heart.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:07am On Oct 27, 2020
The way Republicans will come out to vote in person will cause massive shock to the democrats and to the whole world.

The massive landslide will be historical.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 3:08am On Oct 27, 2020
kophschmerzenii:

Yes bruh!!! Just to know that these losers won't get anywhere close to the USA gladdens my heart.
That's one thing I agree with Trump on. We don't need all these Coons in our beautiful country. Enough of Uncle Toms here already.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:09am On Oct 27, 2020
They say 50 million people have voted through mail in and some fools are already shouting Trump is doom.

Americans are how many people again?

Please remind me of the population.
Haha fools!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 3:09am On Oct 27, 2020
These Umudike losers will go quietly into their unlit cave with no running water in 7 or 8 days. They have a week to enjoy their lousy N200 data.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:14am On Oct 27, 2020
Common sense which is not common amongst democrats should tell you all that though republicans do not believe in voting by mail. Yet a huge percentage of the more than 50 million voters recorded are still trump supporters even if it seems biden is leading.

What then happens if the real trump supporters comes out to vote in person and by then 90% of democrats have voted through mail already.

Haha the landslide will be historical.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kophschmerzenii: 3:17am On Oct 27, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
That's one thing I agree with Trump on. We don't need all these Coons in our beautiful country. Enough of Uncle Toms here already.

The idiot will still go back to his backwood after more posts with no one replying his stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:17am On Oct 27, 2020
On GOD.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kachills: 3:22am On Oct 27, 2020
sanpipita:

All polls conducted on Justice ACB confirmation hearing show that a big majority of Americans supported her confirmation. Republicans had the blessing of majority of Americans to go ahead on this.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kachills: 3:23am On Oct 27, 2020
LoyalHustler:
On GOD.
In God We Trust!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 3:29am On Oct 27, 2020
kophschmerzenii:

The idiot will still go back to his backwood after more posts with no one replying his stupidity.
Exactly. That's what happened for few days when people ignored him but they start by engaging him and fuels the fire of his undiluted lunacy.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 3:44am On Oct 27, 2020
America is about 350 million in population and over 60 million voted already and by Nov 2nd, probably 80 million or more would have voted. Out of those 170 millions left, those under the voting age of 18 will probably be about 100 million or less and that will leave about 70 million people to vote and there's no presidential election in America that have 67% of people voting. I say this to tell the people of Umudike that they know nothing about the country they dream of constantly.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:59am On Oct 27, 2020
They have started wailing grin grin grin

Doing permutation and combination grin grin

Double blow to their faces by the supreme court.

The final blow by November grin

No peace for illegal immigrants grin grin

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:04am On Oct 27, 2020
The hungry Umudike indigene can't sleep at 4am in Nigeria and I know it is either mosquitoes or no electricity. None of these poverty heads can vote in US and they are fetish about a pig they think will give them Biafra but almost 4 years and no Biafra from the Pig. Seven more days for America to reclaim their country back from agents of hate and bigotry. Yours truly and Tens of millions of Americans are seeing to that already while the indigenes of Umudike will be having their lamentations in their unlit 'mansions' with no running water.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 4:04am On Oct 27, 2020
https://electproject.github.io/Early-Vote-2020G/index.html

Party registration statistics are provided only for states that have party registration

Total Voted by Party Registration

Reporting states with party registration data: CA, CO, CT, FL, IA, KS, KY, LA, MD, ME, NC, NE, NJ, NM, NV, OK, OR, PA, SD
Party Count Percent
Democrats 14,738,375 48.9
Republicans 8,561,628 28.4
Minor 186,837 0.6
No Party Affiliation 6,645,659 22.1
TOTAL 30,132,499 100.0

Florida Early Voting Statistics
Last Report: 10/26/2020
Source: https://countyballotfiles.floridados.gov/VoteByMailEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats

Total Voted
In-Person Votes
Mail Returned
Mail Requested
Total Voted: 6,018,430
Total Voted as Percentage of Registered Voters: 42.8%

Total Voted by Party Registration
Party Count Percent
Democrats 2,555,072 42.5
Republicans 2,200,418 36.6
Minor 73,989 1.2
No Party Affiliation 1,188,951 19.8
TOTAL 6,018,430 100.0

Texas Early Voting Statistics
Last Report: 10/25/2020
Source: https://earlyvoting.texas-election.com/Elections/getElectionDetails.do

Total Voted
In-Person Votes
Returned Mail Ballots
Mail Ballot Requests
Total Voted: 7,387,270

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 4:06am On Oct 27, 2020
kophschmerzenii:
A racist cultist is now the SCOTUS. In her ruling at the Smith Vs Illinois Transport Department, she ruled that being called niggar does not constitute a workplace abuse.

She claims to be an originalist

If we are being original, she doesn't get the right to vote or be in the SCOTUS, it was an added amendment init?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 4:09am On Oct 27, 2020
LoyalHustler:
Hilary clinton, obama and most Democrats are members of the free manson and the Illuminati, they own the Media, entertainment and Nba in America.

They control Hollywood and the music industry and this is why most celebrities are against Trump because supporting Trump means they lose movie roles, musical deals and so many contracts.

They have sold their souls to the devil already.

They are lesbiannns and gayyyys so they will want to support Joe Biden.

Only few brave celebs are in support of Trump.

You think The democrats rate blacks?

You fools!!!!! They see blacks as nothing but puppets to achieve their aims which was why Obama was there at the first place.

To push their agenda of making Americas accept homosexuality as normal and even forcing Ex president Goodluck Jonathan out because he refused to make NIGERIA a country where homosexuality is legal.

Causing violent protest is the main tool of the democrats and using The media and celebrities are thier other weapons.

But the real American knows the truth, the real Christian Americans can see the Ways of the Evil Democrats.

They know lots of them will go to jail if DONALD trump wins his second tenure and this is why they are afraid.

Trump is coming for all of you.

Rapist, child trafficking, child molesters, Evil, Cultists Democrats.

My God, what lunacy. Riddled with bias and stupidity

They pushed GEJ out and installed Buhari who is more conservative!!! Lmao, stupidity has no limits.

And they see blacks as nothing, yet they push for more blacks to political positions, lmao. Abeg no kill me with laugh this night.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) (1336) ... (4126) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: ijebosb and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.