Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1636) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1551155 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1633) (1634) (1635) (1636) (1637) (1638) (1639) ... (4122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 10:08pm On Nov 22, 2020
You nailed that guy perfectly. I was giving him a benefit of doubt but he proved himself to be fake.
sanpipita:

PrideofLincoln1 you see what I was talking about? i know a fraud when i see one, we have another umudike Republican here hiding under neutrality, he has been drowning himself with propaganda he can't separate them from facts

Same Rudy who went to court and said he wasnt pleading for fraud

https://time.com/5914377/donald-trump-no-evidence-fraud/

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Amujale(m): 10:09pm On Nov 22, 2020
Timiofak:

And now there is no evidence of anything, he is even going the lenght trying to pressure legislative member to turn the election for him

That is incorrect, it's one thing to claim that the evidence is false and to show by disproving the complainants accusations, and it's a completely different situation and an unacceptable thing to keep saying there's no evidence.

Whatchu mean?

How did it get to be heard in the courts?

Kindly stop saying that, that's untrue.

I will keep my neutral hat on and wait the conclusion of this saga.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Amujale(m): 10:12pm On Nov 22, 2020
Kophschmerzen:

Your entire continuum is engaged in stupidity.

Go and curl up under a piece of rock and don't leave until you are reunited with your senses.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by juman(m): 10:15pm On Nov 22, 2020
Obviously america is also a rubbish country.
America is overrated. Their democracy weakness has been displayed.
Trump is like museveni.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 10:18pm On Nov 22, 2020
Amujale:

That is incorrect, it's one thing to claim that the evidence is false and to show by disproving the complainants accusations, and it's a completely different situation and an unacceptable thing to keep saying there's no evidence.

Whatchu mean?

How did it get to be heard in the courts?

Kindly stop saying that, that's untrue.

I will keep my neutral hat on and wait the conclusion of this saga.

Sir trumps lawyers, none have alleged fraud in court. And none as shown any evidence of anything in court. Not twitter oooo, Court,

i dare them to take those there rubbish YouTube and twitter videos to court.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 10:26pm On Nov 22, 2020
sanpipita:

Lol I broke his fence and outed the dolt, people can be funny till now Trump lawyers haven't pleaded for fraud in any case they have filed

oloshi ni bobo yen..Nonesense and Trump

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 10:34pm On Nov 22, 2020
Amujale:

Your entire continuum is engaged in stupidity.

Go and curl up under a piece of rock and don't leave until you are reunited with your senses.

You come across as the byproduct of orgy sëx between stupidity and foolishness. If all is well in your neck of wood, it will still be legal to abort you for gross idiocy.

With this level of stupidity, you must be barred from reproduction, spreading this level of senselessness to the next generation must be avoided.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Amujale(m): 10:38pm On Nov 22, 2020
Timiofak:

Sir trumps lawyer, none have alleged fraud in court. And none as shown any evidence of anything in court. Not twitter oooo, Court,

They are already in the courts.

Whatever the conclusion of that entire fiasco of an election, one thing is certain, the American political systems will never be the same.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Amujale(m): 10:41pm On Nov 22, 2020
Kophschmerzen:

You aren't making any sense.

I ask you a simple question and you begin to foam from the mouth as though you are a rabbies patient.

Stop quoting me unless you have something sensible to say.

Comprende?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 10:49pm On Nov 22, 2020
Amujale:

They are already in the courts.

Whatever the conclusion of that entire fiasco of an election, one thing is certain, the American political systems will never be the same.

Obviously they are, for example in Pa that trump needs

Rudy’s claim was they should toss all mail in ballots, without no evidence provided, he was laughed out of court

Yeah its heading to the appeals, but any evidence he didnt enter earlier cant be entered now at these point, even if he gets to the supreme court.

As my friend would say, a lawyer with evidence pastes his evidence on his head with pride and bounces into the court room knowing his claim has a legal standing. No lawyer hides evidence, because the defence team is even meant to know of the evidence and witnesses thats what lawyers call “discovery”, this isnt a movie scene where you pull out evidence at the last minute, Doesn’t work that way.
No lawyer with the “good stuff” would refuse to mention, disclose, describe, or share that evidence before trial. Because he is potentially opening it to permanent dismissal on a 12(b)(6).

If rudy had any evidence, he would have shown it at court by now.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by nateevs(m): 10:58pm On Nov 22, 2020
Amujale:

You are logic challenged.

I don't see you refuting anything that was said.

Perhaps you have reading difficulty.

Thank you for filling the bill.

The post was directed to American politics fundamentalist exremists and Shabam! look what the cat dragged in.

Eventhough you have a twig for braincells, I appreciate the way you made better sense of my post.

I am not sure what you are up to. Why should anyone have the burden of refuting what was alleged, when at this moment, there is no evidence of what was alleged in the first place?

You think Rudy was meticulous but have you seen any evidence yet? You seem extremely lopsided and very light on detail for someone claiming to be neutral.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by nateevs(m): 11:00pm On Nov 22, 2020
basilico:

SCOTUS.

You said it's been released and now you say SCOTUS. Your soul is lost.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 11:13pm On Nov 22, 2020
sanpipita:

He should name Hunter Biden, I want to see some people burn
I would love to see Hunter Biden as special adviser to the president on Ukraine and Hunter Biden's wife as special adviser to the president on everything else.

I want to see Trump worshippers wail until their eyes dry out.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 11:21pm On Nov 22, 2020
Timiofak:

Sir trumps lawyer, none have alleged fraud in court. And none as shown any evidence of anything in court. Not twitter oooo, Court,

"In other words, Plaintiffs ask this Court to disenfranchise almost seven million voters. This Court has been unable to find any case in which a plaintiff has sought such a drastic remedy in the contest of an election, in terms of the sheer volume of votes asked to be invalidated. One might expect that when seeking such a startling outcome, a plaintiff would come formidably armed with compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption, such that this Court would have no option but to regrettably grant the proposed injunctive relief despite the impact it would have on such a large group of citizens.

That has not happened. Instead, this Court has been presented with strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations, unpled in the operative complaint and unsupported by evidence. In the United States of America, this cannot justify the disenfranchisement of a single voter, let alone all the voters of its sixth most populated state. Our people, laws, and institutions demand more. At bottom, Plaintiffs have failed to meet their burden to state a claim upon which relief may be granted. Therefore, I grant Defendants’ motions and dismiss Plaintiffs’ action with prejudice. "-
Judge Brann while dismissing Trump's suit in Pennsylvania

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 11:30pm On Nov 22, 2020
When the crazy becomes too much, you drop it grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by A40(m): 11:47pm On Nov 22, 2020
Timiofak:
Them don deny am? Lmaoooo ohh my Lawdy

At this point anyone who still think Trump has any proof of election fraud is a crackhead. His only play and only interest right now which he has clearly shown is attempting a borderline coup and trying to cancel and disenfranchise voters and communities who didn't vote for him. Or have states not certify Biden.

He has no proof, absolutely nothing and you are a complete dangbana if you believe otherwise.

I pray for strength for you guys still engaging these Trumpies

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 11:53pm On Nov 22, 2020
A40:
Them don deny am? Lmaoooo ohh my Lawdy

At this point anyone who still think Trump has any proof of election fraud is a crackhead. His only play and only interest right now which he has clearly shown is attempting a borderline coup and trying to cancel and disenfranchise voters and communities who didn't vote for him. Or have states not certify Biden.

He has no proof, absolutely nothing and you are a complete dangbana if you believe otherwise.

I pray for strength for you guys still engaging these Trumpies

It was obvious, only his supporters that cant see it

Trump is busy milking them for cash. Rudy too his working for his cash $20k per day.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 12:07am On Nov 23, 2020
Timiofak:

Na wao who will now release the kraken? last Sideny's statements were very wild sha

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 12:13am On Nov 23, 2020
Just look at, wonder what basilico and co will now hold on to, they said Sidney Powell had all evidence, what will happen to all her affidavits.

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1330642696306786304?p=v

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 12:17am On Nov 23, 2020
Timiofak:

They keep saying joe ran a campaign from his basement bla bla

Using there analogy, trump is a fraud. How did he get 72 million votes ? He never crossed the 50% approval rating average. So how ?

They fail to include that in 1992 and 1996, it was 115 million and 100 million voter turn out respectively

While 2008, voter turn out was 130 million.

This year its around 160 million. That is 30 million more voters

Where did they expect it to go ?

You cant correct stupid

and stupid just fired stupid lawyer sidney powell
really you can't correct stupid

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by A40(m): 12:21am On Nov 23, 2020
Timiofak:

It was obvious, only his supporters that cant see it

Trump is busy milking them for cash. Rudy too his working for his cash $20k per day.
They are displaying all the traits of members of a personality cult. I've read stories of followers of Jim Jones, David Koresh etc. And the Trumpies I see here and all over SM exhibit all the traits.

Scientists are lying, Doctors are lying, media are lying, Big Tech are lying only Trump is telling the truth grin grin

Can't he just concede and lead his 70+ million followers to an uninhabited island and be ruling his subjects from there

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 12:21am On Nov 23, 2020
Release the kraken has turned to release the crack head
Next is disbarment of all trumps lawyers, set of failures.

8 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Amujale(m): 12:58am On Nov 23, 2020
nateevs:

You think Rudy was meticulous but have you seen any evidence yet? You seem extremely lopsided and very light on detail for someone claiming to be neutral.

Yes he was meticulous in the way he broke down his reasons for pursuing those arguments in the courts.

The reason I adviced you to go and watch the press conference.

I realize that you are an extremists, I have no time for your senslessness.

You're lying.

When you say that there's no evidence for election malpractice, that's a lie.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Amujale(m): 1:03am On Nov 23, 2020
Amujale:
The American electoral systems are flawed in this election gone, they should have stuck to their old largely paper based systems.

There's an outbreak of election fraud accusations being flung all over the United States by team Trump.

Whatever the final conclusion, they need to scrap their current electoral systems.

Whatever camp you may belong, Democrat or Republican, those are the facts.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 1:05am On Nov 23, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
That's funny because I love my Umudike Coons too. I need to start feeding them Oreo Cookies now.
you needn't bother cheesy they wouldn't get the implied meaning anyway cheesy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by nateevs(m): 1:15am On Nov 23, 2020
Timiofak:

Oluwa! She's been burned. Hahahahahaha. I don die.

In the words of Ibime, dominion don enter voicemail.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by nateevs(m): 1:21am On Nov 23, 2020
Amujale:

Yes he was meticulous in the way he broke down his reasons for pursuing those arguments in the courts.

The reason I adviced you to go and watch the press conference.

I realize that you are an extremists, I have no time for your senslessness.

You're lying.

When you say that there's no evidence for election malpractice, that's a lie.

Clown. You are worse than those that openly support Trump. At least we know their type of crazy. It appears you have invented a new kind in your own lane.

One day after your meticulous Rudy was on TV, he was admitting in court that there is no evidence of fraud and you are here embarrassing yourself, acting like a smartass neutral.

Neutral my asss. Go and check what 'Team Trump' are saying in court about evidence of fraud, if you are remotely invested in being neutral.

You think we also made them claim in court that there is no evidence.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 1:23am On Nov 23, 2020
basilico:

The kraken was let loose.
Need to switch to alternative media

Wake up!

Who will unleash the kraken now that batshït crazy woman Sidney Powell has been sacked?

I hope Ono has shared his classified info with Trump legal team

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 1:24am On Nov 23, 2020
sanpipita:
Just look at, wonder what basilico and co will now hold on to, they said Sidney Powell had all evidence, what will happen to all her affidavits.

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1330642696306786304?p=v

LWKMD. Can't wait for Sucker Carlson to speak on this. I sure say he go wash her tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 1:25am On Nov 23, 2020
Amujale:

I leave you to wallow in your ignorance.

I'm guessing you are of the opinion that the US election that had just gone, was the most honest election in history. That was the statement of one public official that soon after got fired by President Trump.

According to one of the major American political parties, the election that had just gone is one of the most corrupt elections in their history, yet you ask for proof.

What more proof are you to need?

The alleged electronic systems that have an inbuilt ability to misrepresent one's vote.

The old American government election systems weren't perfect, it always had its fairly somewhat bigotry motivated inbuilt systems, however, recently the company that gained the contract to supply the American government added new features that makes that system flawed.

There are mathematical analysis done by various professionals in all different works of life and are attracted to mathematics and statistics, and when they analyse the data from entire process, they are left in no doubt that there are inexplicable patterns and anomalies that can only be tested and or contested in a court of law.

The US election system revolves around two major parties, one of them says there's election malpractice and has taking it to the courts and your here asking for proof.
yes he is asking for proof and without it you're just blabbing! undecided bigger organisations than the Republican party have been known to lie and suppress truth and rewrite history to suit their agenda so spare us the bullshit of "it must be true if the Republican party says so" you have a brain, pretend at objectivity just this once and understand why your argument is crap undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 1:29am On Nov 23, 2020
Wey that mumu basilico who was giving us blow by blow rundown of Sidney Powell press conference and hyping that she is coming with some weighty evidence. Nairaland lawyers.

She was even too crazy for Trump

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 1:32am On Nov 23, 2020
Ibime:

LWKMD. Can't wait for Sucker Carlson to speak on this. I sure say he go wash her tomorrow.
That's the real name for Carlson. Sucker Carlson indeed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1633) (1634) (1635) (1636) (1637) (1638) (1639) ... (4122) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.