Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,207 members, 7,780,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:10 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (577) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1472642 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) ... (4093) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 11:38am On Jun 06, 2020
Miss wannabe Yank!! The south voting blue lies again??

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:39am On Jun 06, 2020
OjoMadiba:
your vote for Hillary the last time did not make any sense, your next vote will still be useless, bragging about voting when your vote will be lost doesn’t make you sensible at all.
I know you don't know 2016 is different from 2020. Unemployment was under 5% in 2016. Americans were not losing Tens of thousands of people monthly in 2016. The national debt wasn't $3 Trillion in 2016. 40 people were not filing for unemployment benefits in 2016. America is not in chaos in 2016. 2018 Congressional elections that Democrats won by 40 seats. You guys know nothing about america. Go vote for one of your useless inept leaders as you normally do in 2023. You deserve the leaders you get.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 11:39am On Jun 06, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

Lol!!! Thank you for exposing your ignorance on USA and US politics. The south votes are solid red.. They have been voting GOP since Reagen, stay with the African politics you doorknob.

stfu

you are a fool

during slavery, the south has always supported slavery.

who founded the KKK- democratic party

I am a conservative, i wont support abortion, gays and lgbt and the rest garbage by liberals

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:41am On Jun 06, 2020
sexylassie2:

stop your lies.

yes majority of the south is whites, also home to lot of blacks

political affiliations of southern american is democratic party during slavery

The institution of slavery has had a profound impact on the politics of the Southern United States, causing the Civil War, along with continued subjugation of African-Americans from Reconstruction to the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

The region was referred to as the Solid South, due to their consistent support for Democrats in all elective offices.
You are so dumb it's unbelievable. Southern America is Brazil, Argentina and co. How old are you. Please go back and do something worthwhile with your life instead of making a foool of yourself. Americanna wannabe coon.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:41am On Jun 06, 2020
Trump say he hopes George Floyd's looking down and seeing today's jobs numbers as a great day?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-george-floyd-press-conference-today-job-numbers-a9551426.html

Donald Trump says he hopes George Floyd, who was killed by police on Memorial Day after an officer forced his knee on the back of his neck for nearly nine minutes while facing the ground in handcuffs, is "looking down right now" and saying today is a "great thing that's happening for our country" as the nation's unemployment rate declined but remains higher than during the Great Recession.

The president said: "Hopefully George is looking down right now and saying, 'This is a great thing that's happening for our country. It's a great day for him, it's a great day for everybody. It's a great day for everybody. This is a great, great day."

Asked how the rate of unemployment among black Americans can be considered a "victory" as it continues to increase, the president told White House reporter Yamiche Alcindor, "You are really something".

Trump is something else, everything have to be about his ego, must he mention George Lloyd during the WH press briefing?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MaziAlaye(m): 11:42am On Jun 06, 2020
"you don't know Jack bout America.... Bla bla bla bla bla bla nonsense and dustbin". But if they point out faults in your post, you start calling them biafrans just to divert from the nonsense you posted.

SMHHH undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 11:42am On Jun 06, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:
Miss wannabe Yank!! The south voting blue lies again??

dumpty, indeed i want to be a yank

Mr, i know where i am coming from, i am african and a Nigerian..you are fucking slave.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 11:42am On Jun 06, 2020
sexylassie2:

stfu

you are a fool

during slavery, the south has always supported slavery.

who founded the KKK- democratic party

I am a conservative, i wont support abortion, gays and lgbt and the rest garbage by liberals

You saphead irritating bimbo!!! GFY you can be your f***king conservative in your backwood no one cares.

Your ignorant type should STFU about American affairs and stop exposing your ignorance. 4 graders can even tell the south vote solid red at every election cycle.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:43am On Jun 06, 2020
sexylassie2:

Mr, i know where i am coming from, i am african and a Nigerian..you are fucking slave.

Bye Felicia. Have a nice day.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 11:45am On Jun 06, 2020
sexylassie2:

Fucccking cares where do hellhole you come from!! Y'all shitbrains should just STFU and worry about how your country is the world poverty capital. How does it feels that the slaves are the richest black group in the whole universe, and everyone around the fucccccking globe wanna copy, imitate and imbibe our culture and style.

Shout me when anybody around the world think of cause, trends and agitation in your nations like the black life matters.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 11:47am On Jun 06, 2020
Abbeybailey:
You are so dumb it's unbelievable. Southern America is Brazil, Argentina and co. How old are you. Please go back and do something worthwhile with your life instead of making a foool of yourself. Americanna wannabe coon.

rackus, what are you writing about, where did i write about southern american except maybe you dont know how to read.

The topic was George floyd not some stupid american politics

Many black americans have the victims mentality and are dumb.

Imagine george floyd a criminal a hero to many of them

Trump will win the election, joe biden cant even remember is own name talkless of those where the primaries took place

stop acting like many americans care about CNN

the black vote means nothing, the whites are almost half of the population and they will bring donald trump back

blacks are jsut 13% of the population, their vote do not matter except in black controlled states which are poor and full of ghettos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:50am On Jun 06, 2020
sexylassie2:

rackus, what are you writing about, where did i write about southern american except maybe you dont know how to read.

Trump will win the election, joe biden cant even remember is own name talkless of those where the primaries took place

the black vote means nothing, the whites are almost half of the population and they will bring donald trump back

blacks are jsut 13% of the population, their vote do not matter except in black controlled states which are poor and full of ghettos.
Have a nice day Felicia.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 11:50am On Jun 06, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

Fucccking cares where do hellhole you come from!! Y'all shitbrains should just STFU and worry about how your country is the world poverty capital. How does it feels that the slaves are the richest black group in the whole universe, and everyone around the fucccccking globe wanna copy, imitate and imbibe our culture and style.

Shout me when anybody around the world think of cause, trends and agitation in your nations like the black life matters.

only fools wants to be like black americans, that is why anywhere we go to they think we are violent, we only know how to rap, dance and play basketball and think we black women are always angry.

Because of black american culture, the world outside, dont believe we can be doctors or professional

ps stop your hype of the world copies african american culture, that is a lie,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OjoMadiba: 11:50am On Jun 06, 2020
MaziAlaye:
"you don't know Jack bout America.... Bla bla bla bla bla bla nonsense and dustbin". But if they point out faults in your post, you start calling them biafrans just to divert from the nonsense you posted.

SMHHH undecided

don’t mind abbey, too much of CNN is his problem.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 11:52am On Jun 06, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Have a nice day Felicia.
bye rackus

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:55am On Jun 06, 2020
MaziAlaye:

SMHHH undecided

I am not against Biafra and I have said that numerous times. What I said is that big portion of you guys here support Trump because you think he's your gateway to Biafra. He met Buhari in DC last summer and Biafra never came up. I pray you get your Biafra as long as it is peaceful. I don't have a horse in that race. So don't misquote me.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 11:55am On Jun 06, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

You saphead irritating bimbo!!! GFY you can be your f***king conservative in your backwood no one cares.

Your ignorant type should STFU about American affairs and stop exposing your ignorance. 4 graders can even tell the south vote solid red at every election cycle.

You this fake american, always want to act like black Americans but will go so depress when they call him booty scratcher

get the Bleep out of here and stop using shit hole forum.

deadbeat fool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 12:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
sexylassie2:

only fools wants to be like black americans, that is why anywhere we go to they think we are violent, we only know how to rap, dance and play basketball and think we black women are always angry.

Because of black american culture, the world outside, dont believe we can be doctors or professional

ps stop your hype of the world copies african american culture, that is a lie,

And you f*** know this from your back waters in Nigeria or so? Bruh, i have f*** lived in Europe and folks down there worship on my f***k feet.

Best girl, best parties and best weed!!! White Germans will drive several kilometers to the Netherlands to scout the best weed for us...

How many of y'all gat that treat any where around the globe. You loser travel out of your lonely corner once in your miserable life, i worked with f** groups of black American expats in Germany for years, how many from your side gat those kind of jobs anywhere around the world.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 12:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
sexylassie2:

@sexylassie2
Can you please give examples how much better you have enjoyed or prospered as a black lady under Trump, compared to 8 years when Obama was president?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PremierGuy(m): 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

The GOP is the party of the most popular racist Neo nazis, Proud boys, All 8 chapters in the mid west, Richard Spencer, David Duke, Steve King, Steven Miller, Steve Bannon and all em skinheads and motorcycle racists clubs and groups.

Senator Paul Rand, a GOP senator, this week is not supporting the anti-lynching bill put forward by a Senate bipartisan of Kamala, Brooker and Scott. These people will not say anything about that.

Until now, most GOP in Congress have been mute about the present injustice on protesters, because they want to be seen as the party of 'law and order'
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 12:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
Epic grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kopfschmerzen: 12:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
PremierGuy:

Senator Paul Rand, a GOP senator, this week is not supporting the anti-lynching bill put forward by a Senate bipartisan of Kamala, Brooker and Scott. These people will not say anything about that.

Until now, most GOP in Congress have been mute about the present injustice on protesters, because they want to be seen as the party of 'law and order'

She lost me at the south voting DNC. Like WTF.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
feedthenation:
Trump say he hopes George Floyd's looking down and seeing today's jobs numbers as a great day?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-george-floyd-press-conference-today-job-numbers-a9551426.html

Donald Trump says he hopes George Floyd, who was killed by police on Memorial Day after an officer forced his knee on the back of his neck for nearly nine minutes while facing the ground in handcuffs, is "looking down right now" and saying today is a "great thing that's happening for our country" as the nation's unemployment rate declined but remains higher than during the Great Recession.

The president said: "Hopefully George is looking down right now and saying, 'This is a great thing that's happening for our country. It's a great day for him, it's a great day for everybody. It's a great day for everybody. This is a great, great day."

Asked how the rate of unemployment among black Americans can be considered a "victory" as it continues to increase, the president told White House reporter Yamiche Alcindor, "You are really something".

Trump is something else, everything have to be about his ego, must he mention George Lloyd during the WH press briefing?
But y’all could take the violent protest over his death to the White House.

Hypocrites

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PremierGuy(m): 1:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
kopfschmerzen:

She lost me at the south voting DNC. Like WTF.

Some people just come on board without proper knowledge or understanding of what they are discussing and will still argue ignorantly when the truth is been shown to them.

All the southern states have always been solid red states, voting for GOP at the National level. Once a while, the DNC will pick up either a Senate or HoR seat mainly due to local politics.

Florida nearly turn blue in 2000 during the George W. Bush and Al Gore election saga. We all know the outcome in favour of Bush.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 1:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

And you f*** know this from your back waters in Nigeria or so? Bruh, i have f*** lived in Europe and folks down there worship on my f***k feet.

Best girl, best parties and best weed!!! White Germans will drive several kilometers to the Netherlands to scout the best weed for us...

How many of y'all gat that treat any where around the globe. You loser travel out of your lonely corner once in your miserable life, i worked with f** groups of black American expats in Germany for years, how many from your side gat those kind of jobs anywhere around the world.

You mean to tell me that your achievement is because of weed, girls and some mudance things. Imagine the garbage from your brain, you are respected as a black in Europe because of weed, girls and party not because you are smart, a doctor or a professional. Jesus is lord!

You are a small minded individual.

These black guys will cry racism but still sleep with the racist daughters.

Imagine, you bragging about girls, weed and nonessential things basically you have just argreed to why they think we are not more than weed sellers, rappers nothing more.

You are damn fool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 1:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
PremierGuy:

The same kamala that sent black people to jail when she was persecutor, isn't it the reason why she didn't get the black support during her presidential campaign.

Anti Lynching bill my ass.

Violent blacks get arrested after breaking the law, they start acting like victims of oppression.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 1:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
donjazet:

Jesus Christ!! You are a demon! How can someone be this foolish
There is no way you believe all these rubbish that you post here.

There is no doubt that you are a paid troll from an IT information farm.
I have observed that all your posts have an average of 5 likes. This is mostly because you own more than 6 accounts that we know of; qstorm, wowcatty, dcatt, garets etc. You log on your different profiles and like your own posts lipsrsealed

I just hope you are paid enough for this disinformation campaign you have actively engaged in.
I am just seeing this now maybe because you spelt garets instead of garetz and I must say you are a very stupid person. All of you liberals are just the same dumb fools. Keep me out of your foolish conspiracy theories

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 1:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
feedthenation:

@sexylassie2
Can you please give examples how much better you have enjoyed or prospered as a black lady under Trump, compared to 8 years when Obama was president?

I don't live in the US but all black said Obama didn't do anything for black people, many blacks were disappointed in him.

Here in Africa, he bombed and distabilise Libya thus leading to influx of fire arms into Nigeria by terrorist groups. Lot of children, women and men were killed because of his policies

Also his destabilisation brought about the selling of blacks in Libya as slaves.

How about Syria, wasn't his policy the cause of civil war in Syria.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 1:43pm On Jun 06, 2020
Abbeybailey:
You are correct. I lose it sometimes but I will try to make amends for that. I grew up where if you don't fight back, your friends will take you for lunch. Its Uptown section of Chicago in my blood but will try to do better but these guys too are not reasonable with justifying the death of George Floyd.
You are a big foolish liar , which of us has ever justified the death of George Floyd?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 1:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

The GOP is the party of the most popular racist Neo nazis, Proud boys, All 8 chapters in the mid west, Richard Spencer, David Duke, Steve King, Steven Miller, Steve Bannon and all em skinheads and motorcycle racists clubs and groups.
Who is the party of Ralph Northam?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 1:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

But y’all could take the violent protest over his death to the White House.

Hypocrites

Trump is the hypocrite

(1) (2) (3) ... (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) ... (4093) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: Obrigardo and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.