Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,255 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (737) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1574571 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) ... (4128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
saxywale1:

You this boy again.

What you initially posted from that hoax blog said "Huge massive fraud uncovered". Like already confirmed.

What fox news posted which is a "speculation" is different from what you initially posted.

You are moving the goal post..

Typical.

You probably don't even have data to watch the video in the screenshot. grin

I know you have unlimited data, so let me give you something to watch. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Mintum: 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
“Does anybody even believe the bullshit that he’s a self-made man? What has he even accomplished on his own?” I asked.
“Well,” Maryanne said, as dry as the Sahara, “he has had five bankruptcies.”

Excerpt From
Too Much and Never Enough
Mary Trump
If Trump is not a self made man then where did his billions come from? Did it fall from the skies? Some things are just too dumb to even deserve a response. That dumb woman needs a mental evaluation, she is not ok upstairs.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
Mintum:

If Trump is not a self made man then where did his billions come from? Did it fall from the skies? Some things are just too dumb to even deserve a response.

You need to read-up.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Mintum: 4:58pm On Jul 15, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

You need to read-up.
Read up on what?

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 15, 2020
Mintum:

Read up on what?

Good question.

Read about Trump`s background and he rose to becoming a millionaire. You will find your cogent answers there

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale1: 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2020
tescoman90:

The link to the video please? I hope it's in 2k or 4k too. I can manage high definition (HD) sha grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2020
Mintum:

Another mannerless liberal pig throwing insults.

Public Notice: Ignore this pig!!!
lmao..
E pain am. Oya Pele. No cry again grin

I'm sorry You took it as insult though but it's not. It's a fact.
Only a very stupid person would make that comment you made.

Dunno why showing stupid people they are stupid always make them aggressive like this. grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Mintum: 5:04pm On Jul 15, 2020
ribbit:
lmao..
E pain am. Oya Pele. No cry again grin

I'm sorry You took it as insult though but it's not. It's a fact.
Only a very stupid person would make that comment you made.

Dunno why showing stupid people they are stupid always make them aggressive like this. grin
Mannerless liberal pig exhibiting pig behavior

Public Notice: ignore this pig!!!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Mintum: 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Good question.

Read about Trump`s background and he rose to becoming a millionaire. You will find your cogent answers there
Trump is a billionaire, I've read all about his story

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Mintum: 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2020
ribbit:
minitum man with miniature brain grin
Mannerless liberal pig exhibiting pig behavior

Public Notice: ignore this pig!!!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 15, 2020
“He had never been in a situation before where he wasn't entirely protected from criticism or accountability or things like that, He seems tired...He’s utterly incapable of leading this country; and it's dangerous to allow him to do so,” WOW!

_Mary Trump

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:07pm On Jul 15, 2020
Mintum:

The question is if you are blaming Trump because covid deaths happened during his tenure, who are you blaming for the flu deaths during Obama's tenure?

I think Trump is not doing something right here. He should demand all deaths by flu, diabetes, heart failures for 2018, 2019 and 2020.
Hint. There are much fewer deaths in 2020 for non corona related diseases. Its possible that the data is being sexed up.
How many have died from flu this year compared to 2019 and 2018??
Depending on states I have a feeling Just My own that few or no person has died over flu in New York for instance.
Where is salford, coronavirus etc with this data? Id love to see it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 15, 2020
Mintum:

Trump is a billionaire, I've read all about his story

Okay. You are right.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2020
Mintum:

The question is if you are blaming Trump because covid deaths happened during his tenure, who are you blaming for the flu deaths during Obama's tenure?
That's your question. And if you want answers, perhaps go find out how many died during the pandemic under Obama instead of conflating it with normal flu deaths over his 8 year term.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Mintum: 5:13pm On Jul 15, 2020
budaatum:

That's your question. And if you want answers, perhaps go find out how many died during the pandemic under Obama instead of conflating it with normal flu deaths over 8 years.
So you don't have any answer then?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 15, 2020
Breaking News: President Trump plans to again try to block prosecutors from seeking his tax returns, his lawyers said, days after a Supreme Court ruling against him

Law and Order! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 5:13pm On Jul 15, 2020
budaatum:

That's your question. And if you want answers, perhaps go find out how many died during the pandemic under Obama instead of conflating it with normal flu deaths over his 8 year term.
Thank you for this post.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 5:13pm On Jul 15, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
Breaking News: President Trump plans to again try to block prosecutors from seeking his tax returns, his lawyers said, days after a Supreme Court ruling against him

Law and Order! grin grin grin
He is actually swimming in the swamp grin
Law and Order! grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 15, 2020
salford1:

Law and Order! grin

grin grin grin

He has started with MS-13 morning. Those are the few things I love him for. He knows how to go hard in some required fields where it is demanded.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:17pm On Jul 15, 2020
Mintum:

So you don't have any answer then?
I do have answers, I'm just not giving them to you so as not to deprive you of doing the work yourself so you learn.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 5:18pm On Jul 15, 2020
sexylassie2:
According to the CDC’s data, Florida has 1,249.4 cases per 100,000 and 19.9 deaths per 100,000. New York’s numbers are higher on both fronts, reporting 1,639.1 cases per 100k and 78.5 deaths by the same measure.

Overall, newyork has experienced seven times more fatalities than Florida, which has both a larger and older population. Over 6,500 of the fatalities in New York stem from nursing homes alone.

Newyork accounts for over 12 percent of the country’s 3.3 million coronavirus cases and nearly 24 percent of the country’s 135,402 deaths

Either you trust the 'scientist' or Donald Trump 'the dope'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6wIOKaHMWo
Dr Fauci

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:18pm On Jul 15, 2020
budaatum:

People with existing conditions usually over a certain age on average are more likely to die quicker if they get corona.
Some if not very many would have died all the same if they did not get corona.
Would you have any data for those who have died not from corona .. like from flu only?
hi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Mintum: 5:20pm On Jul 15, 2020
budaatum:

I do have answers, I'm just not giving them to you so as not to deprive you of doing the work yourself so you learn.
You don't have any answers

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 5:22pm On Jul 15, 2020
tescoman90:

How can I unsee this abomination? Disgusting!!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 5:24pm On Jul 15, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
So much of incompetence and joblessness

Ivanka Trump is now Hawking beans with her office

Ivanka looks weird, like a robot on a trolling mission

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:24pm On Jul 15, 2020
salford1:

Law and Order! grin

There is no law forcing a president to reveal his taxes. Others have mostly because of cancel culture. Trump is a different animal, he does not play by the leftist rules on the fly. If he gives them his returns they will scrutinize every line to get him appear having acted against the law.

Granted those needing his returns are his avowed enemies hoping to find one dot not crossed in his returns.

Trump should give them the middle finger. We wait for Durham with his report and those asking for his returns are knee deep in the unlawful resistance .

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 15, 2020
BREAKING: Oklahoma Governor Kevin Stitt has tested positive for coronavirus.

grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) ... (4128) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.