Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1573921 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (4128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 5:48am On Jun 30, 2018
stanech:

The EU is a joke what has France gained from the EU?

How much do you get paid for this? Tell me, if the pay is attractive I too can suspend my senses and shill for Russia.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 5:52am On Jun 30, 2018

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 6:02am On Jun 30, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Trump will be meeting his boss Pootin in Helsinki in July. Hopefully, Hammer and Sickle wouldn't be on the menu because Americans don't want the Hammer and Sickle on our National flag. I knew Trump was going to be bad during the campaign but I never thought he would be this bad. I still believe that he would leave the presidency on a sad note and history will judge him as the worst American president of modern history.

I don't have that faith at the moment. The conservatives in power have been totally corrupted by this process that in other to get rid of Trump you'd have to get rid of all them who are complicit. No way that's gonna happen. Look at them enjoying the stolen Supreme Court seat and the likelihood of another Supreme Court nominee, no way they give all of this up. The tax cut sailed because they have a Republican president. They have been killing the ACA with his help. This is all a republican wet dream, you think they want it to end?

I am somewhat convinced that even if Mueller comes out right now and says yes Trump is a Russian stooge and shows everyone the pee tapes, conservatives will shrug and say well he's not so bad, what's wrong with being friends with Russia? Better than Killary! And that will be the end of the matter.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 8:10am On Jun 30, 2018
LordReed:

Attempting to prove Clinton gave Russia the Uranium, you post an article that says that claim is false. SMH. What they pay you must really be good o!

And many articles saying the report is true.

But lets not talk about that reset botton yea. Russia is really bad.

And this

Obama tells Russia's Medvedev more flexibility after election

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-nuclear-summit-obama-medvedev/obama-tells-russias-medvedev-more-flexibility-after-election-idUSBRE82P0JI20120326
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 8:21am On Jun 30, 2018
Now they are getting desperate

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 8:32am On Jun 30, 2018
stanech:

And many articles saying the report is true.

But lets not talk about that reset botton yea. Russia is really bad.

And this

Obama tells Russia's Medvedev more flexibility after election

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-nuclear-summit-obama-medvedev/obama-tells-russias-medvedev-more-flexibility-after-election-idUSBRE82P0JI20120326

Many reports that refuse to operate on facts. Clinton was not chairman of the committee that reviewed the deal, in fact she didn't even seat on the committee, a State Department rep did but no let's ignore facts and believe whatever the hell we want to.

Obama was referring to ongoing negotiations on missile defense in Europe but let's equate that with selling out your country shall we.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timbuktuo: 8:32am On Jun 30, 2018
stanech:
Now they are getting desperate

They know they've lost the policy war. Trump's rhetoric is steadily gaining ground while the Dems are losing voters en masse. They can now only resort to blatant falsehoods in hopes of locking down here voting base, who can actually see through their lies. The midterms will be a bloodbath. Dems will cry blood. Hahahahhaha
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 8:38am On Jun 30, 2018
Timbuktuo:

They know they've lost the policy war. Trump's rhetoric is steadily gaining ground while the Dems are losing voters en masse. They can now only resort to blatant falsehoods in hopes of locking down here voting base, who can actually see through their lies. The midterms will be a bloodbath. Dems will cry blood. Hahahahhaha

U need to follow the #walkaway movement on twitter. The dems are done
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 8:40am On Jun 30, 2018
LordReed:

Many reports that refuse to operate on facts. Clinton was not chairman of the committee that reviewed the deal, in fact she didn't even seat on the committee, a State Department rep did but no let's ignore facts and believe whatever the hell we want to.

Obama was referring to ongoing negotiations on missile defense in Europe but let's equate that with selling out your country shall we.

And how is Trump selling his country?

If Russia is so bad why is Obama telling them he will be gentle with them. Why?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timbuktuo: 9:33am On Jun 30, 2018
stanech:

U need to follow the #walkaway movement on twitter. The dems are done

Oh, I'm well aware of it. I've been laughing my ass off.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 9:34am On Jun 30, 2018
Timbuktuo:

You know this from Nigeria? Y'all illiterate need a one ticket to the Yankee to come see how folks loathe Trump here. Stay in your backwater spewing horsecrap.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timbuktuo: 10:01am On Jun 30, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

You know this from Nigeria? Y'all illiterate need a one ticket to the Yankee to come see how folks loathe Trump here. Stay in your backwater spewing horsecrap.

Hahahhahaha. Weep, child. Let the tears flow.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timbuktuo: 10:06am On Jun 30, 2018
Meanwhile, in Yankee. grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 12:11pm On Jun 30, 2018
stanech:

And how is Trump selling his country?

If Russia is so bad why is Obama telling them he will be gentle with them. Why?

Flexibility ≠ Gentle

Reducing American influence worldwide for China and Russia's benefit is not selling out?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timbuktuo: 12:26pm On Jun 30, 2018
LordReed:

Flexibility ≠ Gentle

Reducing American influence worldwide for China and Russia's benefit is not selling out?

Hahahahahahaha
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 1:42pm On Jun 30, 2018
LordReed:

I don't have that faith at the moment. The conservatives in power have been totally corrupted by this process that in other to get rid of Trump you'd have to get rid of all them who are complicit. No way that's gonna happen. Look at them enjoying the stolen Supreme Court seat and the likelihood of another Supreme Court nominee, no way they give all of this up. The tax cut sailed because they have a Republican president. They have been killing the ACA with his help. This is all a republican wet dream, you think they want it to end?

I am somewhat convinced that even if Mueller comes out right now and says yes Trump is a Russian stooge and shows everyone the pee tapes, conservatives will shrug and say well he's not so bad, what's wrong with being friends with Russia? Better than Killary! And that will be the end of the matter.
You are absolutely right. The only thing the republicans are worried about is the Midterm election coming up on Nov 6. There's a good chance the Democrats will take over the House of Representatives but the Senate is likely to remain Republican. When Director Mueller releases his findings, if the Democrats gets the House of Representatives, that's where the impeachment process will start but like you said, the Republican Senate will find him not guilty. In that case, our hope will be the 2020 Presidential election. I wish you can see the damage the guy is doing to America but the only thing that gives me joy is that Americans of conscience are fighting him day and night because they don't want to be led by a semi despotic Russian stooge.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 1:45pm On Jun 30, 2018
Timbuktuo:
Meanwhile, in Yankee. grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
How are things at Oshodi garage ?. Just being curious because I can see you loving a vile racist who thinks of you and your ilks as a subhuman mongrel. Anyway, the joke is on you.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 1:46pm On Jun 30, 2018
Timbuktuo:
United States of Oshodi. Joker.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Don't mind the garage tout dreaming about America and equating that to being in America. You have to figure how shallow a black guy from Africa is when he's lapping up the a*s of a racist that calls Nigeria a shiiithole. If Trump doesn't care about Blacks and Hispanics in his country, don't this blockheads think he doesn't give a flying fvck about them in Africa?.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timbuktuo: 3:46pm On Jun 30, 2018
Abbeybailey:
United States of Oshodi. Joker.

Hehehehehe.

You sound like Lucas, you think like Lucas, you even stink like Lucas. Tell me, sir, are you Lucas?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timbuktuo: 3:47pm On Jun 30, 2018
I truly wonder who will take over from Trump in 2024.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2018
Timbuktuo:

Hehehehehe.

You sound like Lucas, you think like Lucas, you even stink like Lucas. Tell me, sir, are you Lucas?
Shut up garage boy. As we speak now, I am watching the World cup and at the same time looking at the News right now. There are rallies going on in 750 cities in America going on against caging and separating children from their mothers while you are worshipping a vile racist. How is Oshodi garage things working out for you ?.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2018
Timbuktuo:
I truly wonder who will take over from Trump in 2024.
Why don't you make Trampy a life president like your garage bosses at Oshodi?. A clueless guy like you who's got to deal with Boko Haram, Fulani cattle herders and Miyetti Allah and all the woes afflicting you but you are focussed on a country you can visit only in your dream. Misplaced priority. I have seen a lot of successful young people in Nigeria not one of them is obsessed with America like you and your ilks. That's the difference between successful people and failures in life like you.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timbuktuo: 4:56pm On Jun 30, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Why don't you make Trampy a life president like your garage bosses at Oshodi?. A clueless guy like you who's got to deal with Boko Haram, Fulani cattle herders and Miyetti Allah and all the woes afflicting you but you are focussed on a country you can visit only in your dream. Misplaced priority. I have seen a lot of successful young people in Nigeria not one of them is obsessed with America like you and your ilks. That's the difference between successful people and failures in life like you.

Hahahhahaha.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:24pm On Jun 30, 2018
Timbuktuo:

Hahahhahaha.
The joke is on you. Like I said before, there are rallies going on in over 750 cities in all the 50 States of America as I type. You wouldn't know that from your garage hideout. Americans are not backing down from the racist Dotard who wants to turn a beautiful country to a semi despotic Russian stooge. He will leave the WH in shame and history will be very unkind to him.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timbuktuo: 8:09pm On Jun 30, 2018
Abbeybailey:
The joke is on you. Like I said before, there are rallies going on in over 750 cities in all the 50 States of America as I type. You wouldn't know that from your garage hideout. Americans are not backing down from the racist Dotard who wants to turn a beautiful country to a semi despotic Russian stooge. He will leave the WH in shame and history will be very unkind to him.

Lol.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 8:30pm On Jun 30, 2018
LordReed:

Flexibility ≠ Gentle

flexibility definition: the quality of being able to change or be changed easily according to the situation:

He is telling putin he will not be too tough on him.. And yet you wonder why putin could be so bold to attack ukraine. Maybe that was because he knew Obama would not react.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 8:39pm On Jun 30, 2018
Here's more
My husband and I are both black. I am an immigrant and we’ve always voted Democrat. By the end of Obama term we became very disappointed in the Democrat party. The party has become intolerance, free speech oppressors, racist, lawless, and hypocritical. #WalkAway
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 9:02pm On Jun 30, 2018
M. Adrian Norman
M. Adrian Norman
@madriannorman
·
17h
I went to a @realDonaldTrump rally in 2016 not knowing what to expect.

People told me there were racists, white supremacists and nazis.

I met people (of ALL races) who were nice, tolerant and just wanted to offer me a bottle of water because it was #walkaway

#MAGA #America
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 9:16pm On Jun 30, 2018
stanech:
Here's more
My husband and I are both black. I am an immigrant and we’ve always voted Democrat. By the end of Obama term we became very disappointed in the Democrat party. The party has become intolerance, free speech oppressors, racist, lawless, and hypocritical. #WalkAway
Only a blockhead like you can post junk without any proof. There is a reason over 95% of African Americans voted against him. He's a not only a bigot, he's a vile one too. There are over 700 cities rallying against him and separating families. It's happening all over the 50 States and DC but you wouldn't know that from watching Racist Faux News in your village.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 9:26pm On Jun 30, 2018
bradfordfile™
@thebradfordfile
·
6h
Congressional Democrats calling for abolition of ICE:

Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand

Sen. Kamala Harris

Rep. Mark Pocan

Rep. Pramila Jayapal

Rep. Earl Blumenauer

Rep. Nydia Velázquez

Rep. Jim McGovern

Rep. Raúl Grijalva

Rep. Mike Capuano

MAINSTREAM DEMOCRAT EXTREMISTS.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 9:26pm On Jun 30, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Only a blockhead like you can post junk without any proof. There is a reason over 95% of African Americans voted against him. He's a not only a bigot, he's a vile one too. There are over 700 cities rallying against him and separating families. It's happening all over the 50 States and DC but you wouldn't know that from watching Racist Faux News in your village.

7careful Lucas you may get banned

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (4128) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.