Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1695) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1573830 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1692) (1693) (1694) (1695) (1696) (1697) (1698) ... (4128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2020
2024 National Republican Primary Without Trump

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Mikora: 7:03pm On Dec 01, 2020
budaatum:

I so want you to be right but its Rudy, and trump, and we'll know pretty soon since a pardon would be televised.
That story is nonsense, the story doesn't make any sense at all, it's fake.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 7:09pm On Dec 01, 2020
feedthenation:
2024 National Republican Primary Without Trump
Loser bunch indeed.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 7:12pm On Dec 01, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Please stop lying to yourself.

Brian Morgensten is the deputy press secetary and he is a man.Mike Pence's spoke person is a man all these men are part of Trump's admin press team and there are up to 3 or 4 men in it.So Trump never had an all female communications team.Biden did the media is not fake news because they refuse to report fake conspiracy theories.
You have time dialogueing with these brainless Umudike Republicans. They are not worth having a debate with.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 7:12pm On Dec 01, 2020
Obrigardo:

who is your mr you dejected trump cultist?
Mr dejected liberal cultist, learn to write in proper English, I don't have brain cells to kill by reading your nonsense post.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 7:16pm On Dec 01, 2020
Watching President elect Biden live unveiling his Economic Team to be led by Ms Jane Yellen. What a beautiful team and the Deputy Secretary of Treasury will be a Nigeria born Adewale Adeyemo. Good going President to be Biden unlike the Racist piece of Garbage Trump that is on his way out.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 7:18pm On Dec 01, 2020
Even CNN is now admitting China lied about Covid cases and deaths after running cover for the CCP for months. CNN and the left wing media are a huge disgrace.

And Trump was right, AGAIN!!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:18pm On Dec 01, 2020
feedthenation:

---If I am this guy---I will sue everyone involved with this recording---

Why? What was he doing .He should be questioned.Dont forget if he sued the defendants will subpoena all his conversations[sub][/sub]
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 7:21pm On Dec 01, 2020
edi287:

Oga you and Ono are close friends with Trump right??
We've been BEGGING you guys to show us valid proof of Dominion machines flipping Trump votes for Biden yet all we hear is opaks.
Prove the Dominion machines used in the elections have Smartmatic software - ZERO
This is getting so boring now...

O yes, you never heard how Dominion glitched 6000 Trump votes to the other side only to be returned after discovery.
And most likely only a tip of the iceberg, but shameless Leftards and useful idiot ostrich RINOS never tire of chanting "no evidence of fraud", "not widespread" "Machine Glitches", "Human Errors", "Clerical Mistakes" and the like, all of which targeted Trump and benefited the Left.
America's election "intergrety and sanctity" makes even the most bananic republics ashamed of the word democracy.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 7:25pm On Dec 01, 2020
Don't forget that over six million dead Americans voted for Biden the same way three million dead Americans voted for Hillary in 2016. This Trump and his brainless followers are truly the scums of the Earth. Jan 20 at exactly 12.01pm on the steps of the Capitol, Number 46 will be sworn in and his name will be President Joseph Biden and Trump will face his nemesis in New York by name Ms Letitia James who will indict him and his grifter children.
zendi:

O yes, you never heard that Dominion glitched 6000 Trump votes to the other side only to be returned after discovery.
And most likely only a tip of the iceberg, but shameless Leftards and useful idiot ostrich RINOS never tire of chanting "no evidence of fraud", "not widespread" "Machine Glitches", "Human Errors", "Clerical Mistakes" and the like, all of which targeted Trump and benefited the Left.
America's election "intergrety and sanctity" makes even the most bananic republics ashamed of the word democracy.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:28pm On Dec 01, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Watching President elect Biden live unveiling his Economic Team to be led by Ms Jane Yellen. What a beautiful team and the Deputy Secretary of Treasury will be a Nigeria born Adewale Adeyemo. Good going President to be Biden unlike the Racist piece of Garbage Trump that is on his way out.

The Senate will not approve any Bidens nominee unless they declare all their foreign ties.
I suspect Joe Biden will concede once the electoral fraud is exposed By The Way

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 7:31pm On Dec 01, 2020
I don't talk to mental dwarf named basilico.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:31pm On Dec 01, 2020
LordReed:

And you are such a demented idiot. There is no case in Nevada in which a judge granted "discovery" to examine any machines.

Show me what the judge ordered.
You liberals are so brainwashed by CNN.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 7:34pm On Dec 01, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Don't forget that over six million dead Americans voted for Biden the same way three million dead Americans voted for Hillary in 2016. This Trump and his brainless followers are truly the scums of the Earth. Jan 20 at exactly 12.01pm on the steps of the Capitol, Number 46 will be sworn in and his name will be President Joseph Biden and Trump will face his nemesis in New York by name Ms Letitia James who will indict him and his grifter children.

How will the dead not vote when you rain a downpour of "universal Mail-In Ballots" all over the cemeteries for the dead's relatives to "harvest" and submit for them?
There cannot be a travesty of 'elections' like the leftists have imposed on that land.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 7:35pm On Dec 01, 2020
Bluebyrd:
Even CNN is now admitting China lied about Covid cases and deaths after running cover for the CCP for months. CNN and the left wing media are a huge disgrace.

And Trump was right, AGAIN!!
But the same Trump praised China for handling the outbreak “well” back in January
Besides, no major MSM “ran cover” for China

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:36pm On Dec 01, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
I don't talk to mental dwarf named basilico.

I had not even realised that I was responding to an MBA who only knows about 15 phrases With a huge problem of how to include one or more of them in every post.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 7:38pm On Dec 01, 2020
basilico:

The Senate will not approve any Bidens nominee unless they declare all their foreign ties.
I suspect Joe Biden will concede once the electoral fraud is exposed By The Way

grin grin at the bolded

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 7:39pm On Dec 01, 2020
Listening to Wally Adeyemo our next Deputy Treasury Secretary is very refreshing. Very thoughtful and well spoken young man that should be a pride to all Africans. This is a guy that was brought here from Nigeria as a young boy by his parents and he will be the highest ranked African in the Executive Branch of the United States. Can this ever happen under the Grand Wizard of Ku Klux Klan Trump ?. Hell no, not in 1 million years. I am grinning from ear to ear seeing the transformation my beautiful country is going through. Umudikeans, this is for you guys to bite on.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:43pm On Dec 01, 2020
PDPGuy:

grin grin at the bolded

Michigan Senate Board hearing today

One witness on Tuesday said all of the military ballots she saw looked like “Xerox copies” of each other – none were registered Michigan voters and 100% went for Joe Biden.

The witness, Patty, described how elections officials overrode the system to enter non-registered voters – all for Joe Biden.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 7:43pm On Dec 01, 2020
PDPGuy:

grin grin at the bolded
That brainstem basilico needs pyschiatric treatment and I hope his people in his Umudike village can afford to pay for his treatment. If not you guys can start a GoFundMe Account for him. I promise I will contribute $200 to the Account and you can hold me to that. The guy is seriously sick.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:50pm On Dec 01, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
It's the little things like wiping the dais after every speaker, Biden not hugging the mic, not focusing on the racist piece of garbage loser trump and the diversity of his team that make one feel finally that America has a President who can truly make America and the entire world great again.

At this point, I thank all of you here who worked diligently to oppose those deplorable magas. We made a difference though it might seem we are here just exchanging words. Many came, read what we had to say and their thinking has been influenced I say going by the number of people who liked, shared and emailed me about what they read us write here. Do not forget you are Nigerians please when we approach our next election. We must make a difference in Nigeria too. I am honoured to be one of us.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:50pm On Dec 01, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
That brainstem basilico needs pyschiatric treatment and I hope his people in his Umudike village can afford to pay for his treatment. If not you guys can start a GoFundMe Account for him. I promise I will contribute $200 to the Account and you can hold me to that. The guy is seriously sick.

You did not struggle to use phrase "Umudike village" this time.Your grammar on this idiotic post can pass the 8th grade.14 more left.Idiot.
My congratulations.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OgaTheTop2: 7:54pm On Dec 01, 2020
edi287:

Oga you and Ono are close friends with Trump right??
We've been BEGGING you guys to show us valid proof of Dominion machines flipping Trump votes for Biden yet all we hear is opaks.
Prove the Dominion machines used in the elections have Smartmatic software - ZERO
This is getting so boring now...
Getting so boring already...

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 8:01pm On Dec 01, 2020
zendi:

How will the dead not vote when you rain a downpour of "universal Mail-In Ballots all over the cemeteries for the dead's relatives to "harvest" and submit for them?
There cannot be a travesty of 'elections' like the leftists have imposed on that land.
Travesty my ass. The dead voted, if you say so, because they could not stand the swamp trump dragged America into. One dead person from 1772 bones and all was so incensed and would have rather rested in peace but was so disturbed they rose up and voted trump's deplorable orange ass out! Now that a responsible person is back in charge of a credible team they can all rest in peace, Amen.

Next time perhaps try not to annoy the dead or they will rise up to defend the living.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:06pm On Dec 01, 2020
budaatum:

Travesty my ass. The dead voted, if you say so, because they could not stand the swamp trump dragged America into. One dead person from 1772 bones and all was so incensed and would have rather rested in peace but was so disturbed they rose up and voted trump's deplorable orange ass out! Now that a responsible person is back in charge of a credible team they can all rest in peace, Amen.

Next time perhaps try not to annoy the dead or they will rise up to defend the living.

If anybody here never knew that Trump Derangement Syndrome is an acute mental disorder within the liberal circles, this poster has just proven it.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2020
basilico:

One witness on Tuesday said all of the military ballots she saw looked like “Xerox copies” of each other – none were registered Michigan voters and 100% went for Joe Biden.

The witness, Patty, described how elections officials overrode the system to enter non-registered voters – all for Joe Biden.
All ballots cast in an election are kept for years after and can be checked. Go check them to see if they are xeroxed copies instead of showing your ignorance and making unverified allegations here.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 8:10pm On Dec 01, 2020
basilico:

The witness Patty" You mean party after party after party after party...heee.. grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 8:12pm On Dec 01, 2020
basilico:

If anybody here never Trump Derangement Syndrome is an acute mental disorder within the liberal circles, this poster has just proven it.
No one has TDS more than buda as you may see me admit below. I have found it to be a vaccine against your deplorable lies and baseless conspiracies and your inability to think and reason properly. I'm just delighted I will not be requiring a topup dose now we got rid of that orange buffoon.

budaatum:

Is that not what they do on here, hoping we'd waste our time with their drivel, when the task is kicking their orange leader out of the White House?

Please, I implore all of us who have been inflicted with TDS. It's going to be hard work, so let us not get bugged down with mudslinging with idiots as hard as it is not to and as much as they deserve it. Let us be reminded that winning arguments here is not the prize we are after and do everything we can to get votes for Biden.

We have a short time to go till victory on Nov 3.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2020
budaatum:

To the sane world, the dead voting is called Voter Fraud.
But to the well known mental disorder that is Leftism, stopping the dead (Ghosts) from voting is known as Voter Suppression.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2020
budaatum:

It's the little things like wiping the dais after every speaker, Biden not hugging the mic, not focusing on the racist piece of garbage loser trump and the diversity of his team that make one feel finally that America has a President who can truly make America and the entire world great again.

At this point, I thank all of you here who worked diligently to oppose those deplorable magas. We made a difference though it might seem we are here just exchanging words. Many came, read what we had to say and their thinking has been influenced I say going by the number of people who liked, shared and emailed me about what they read us write here. Do not forget you are Nigerians please when we approach our next election. We must make a difference in Nigeria too. I am honoured to be one of us.
Big kudos to you and many Drum Major for justice, fairness and peace on this forum. You guys and ladies are my true heroes and I have Deep respect for you all. Come January 20, you will see the deep transformation America will be going through both on fairness and equitable commitment to fundamental human rights. The Umudikeans who never step on a plane before will even have a better chance of getting a US Visa if they want to travel to US for visiting, holidaying or for studying unlike the vile racist Trump who prefers Blond Hair and Blue Eye Norwegians to Africans.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:16pm On Dec 01, 2020
budaatum:

All ballots cast in an election are kept for years after and can be checked. Go check them to see if they are xeroxed copies instead of showing your ignorance and making unverified allegations here.

That's a witness saying that.Im not white.
Another witness gives evidence that Dominion Voter Machines had an internet connection.The most secure offline system according to it's owners could be accessed remotely

https://mobile.twitter.com/stillgray/status/1333826530158342146
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:17pm On Dec 01, 2020
budaatum:

That subhuman scum basilico on his best day can't get a Visa to South Africa talk less of getting a Visa to the Fruited Plains. His Seniors here like Obixcel, Anduku, Stanech never did in four years not to talk of a church mouse bottom feeder like basilico.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1692) (1693) (1694) (1695) (1696) (1697) (1698) ... (4128) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.