Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1697) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1572905 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1694) (1695) (1696) (1697) (1698) (1699) (1700) ... (4128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 9:48pm On Dec 01, 2020
basilico:

The President's lawyers have released a statement in response to Barr.

It basically says they haven't found anything because they haven't looked. Not one of the President's witnesses have been contacted by the DOJ

"In an interview with the Associated Press, Attorney General William P. Barr said federal law enforcement has examined specific complaints but substantiated no evidence that would alter the election’s outcome"

Ode

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:55pm On Dec 01, 2020
Witness says they have data packet copies sent to Germany to Dominion servers there on election night He says it under oath. Something major is brewing

https://mobile.twitter.com/NatyLiy/status/1333500580287950849

And that's why I suspect Joe Biden will concede I
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by RichAbujaGuy: 9:57pm On Dec 01, 2020
Obrigardo:
this is like a nuclear bomb in trumpworld

the dagger for team trumpsters in the thread. lolz!

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 10:00pm On Dec 01, 2020
basilico:

Wait, where is the link.This one where a witness in Michigan said they were rescanning ballots 8 to 10 times .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOwbJqPlXHI

Meanwhile Project. Veritas is releasing CNN CEO Zucker calls to his juniors at 6pm.CNN in panic mode.
Trump knew the rats would cheat, he let them go ahead with the largest electoral fraud in history , And he was watching and tracking them in real time
you would soon wail bitterly..I am gonna wait around with a very white and clean handkerchief to wipe your ignorant tears...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:01pm On Dec 01, 2020
RichAbujaGuy:

the dagger for team trumpsters in the thread. lolz!

Because I beat Hillary in 2016 and she conceded defeat
Sucks to be a loser who wins an election that had given Hillary 99% chance of trumping Donald Trump.
Really sucks.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 10:01pm On Dec 01, 2020
happney65:

"In an interview with the Associated Press, Attorney General William P. Barr said federal law enforcement has examined specific complaints but substantiated no evidence that would alter the election’s outcome"

Ode

Lol he is now denouncing Barr, just few weeks ago he was praising Barr for starting investigation into the election for possible fraud, I remember they shared his statements here

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:03pm On Dec 01, 2020
bayelsaowei:
you would soon wail bitterly..I am gonna wait around with a very white and clean handkerchief to wipe your ignorant tears...

Liberal salty tears when Biden concedes might cause the sea levels to rise and drown Obama beach home @Marthas Vineyard.

I'm only preparing you likes to the idea that Joe Biden stole votes massively in 5 battleground states. It's all coming out in drips and drops
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 10:03pm On Dec 01, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Will that make any difference to the toothless Appalachians or the Racists in the Deep South. They follow the garbage their Orange god throws at them the same way the Coons and Cultists from Umudike swallows his puke.
they live in their own universe. AoN and the deranged trump is ever ready to keep them busy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 10:04pm On Dec 01, 2020
basilico:
Xavier Khouri, a Dominion Systems tech employee and antifa caught on video plucking a USB drive , inserting it in his laptop and then connecting it back to the electoral counter.
Was he manipulating data?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjUz-kfS_qo

Mumu data analyst aka church usher

IT guys cannot do their work in peace with these paranoid neanderthals about again

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:07pm On Dec 01, 2020
Ibime:

Mumu data analyst aka church usher

IT guys cannot do their work in peace with these paranoid neanderthals about again

Would it not be better if he explained his actions as opposed to you declaring that there was nothing to see there.Whaddya think
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OgaTheTop2: 10:09pm On Dec 01, 2020
More pains for Trump and his Trumpeterscheesy

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 10:09pm On Dec 01, 2020
basilico:

I'm in a good mood today.How many of the attack dogs have data today?
I'll handle them on a need to case by case basis.
a lot of Americans have lost it. Biden has a huge task to reform the senses of zombie Americans who zealously follow trump to the extent that trump jnr might be up on the republican list..kids with no manners like naira marley..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 10:10pm On Dec 01, 2020
basilico:

Liberal salty tears when Biden concedes might cause the sea levels to rise and drown Obama beach home @Marthas Vineyard.

I'm only preparing you likes to the idea that Joe Biden stole votes massively in 5 battleground states. It's all coming out in drips and drops
keep dreaming. I am getting white handkerchiefs ready.. dont dare run away post Jan 20th.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 10:12pm On Dec 01, 2020
sanpipita:

Lol he is now denouncing Barr, just few weeks ago he was praising Barr for starting investigation into the election for possible fraud, I remember they shared his statements here
grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OgaTheTop2: 10:12pm On Dec 01, 2020
Nairaland Trumpeters should please send their evidences to AG Barr... No time to waste. cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 10:17pm On Dec 01, 2020
basilico:

Would it not be better if he explained his actions as opposed to you declaring that there was nothing to see there.Whaddya think

Why should an IT guy in a tech company explain his actions of sticking a USB drive into a computer? Are you mad? So if an IT guy now fixed a cable, you paranoid Trumpanzees will ask him to explain?

When you are ticking names of your church members as part of your usher work, does anyone ask you to explain your choice of using eleganza or bic pen?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 10:17pm On Dec 01, 2020
They are dragging Will Barr for parler cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:19pm On Dec 01, 2020
Meanwhile this is why the rats had to steal the election.They are cornered and I suspect being watched as they brazenly stole votes.

Barr told The Associated Press on
Tuesday that he had appointed U.S. Attorney John Durham as a special counsel in October under the same federal statute that governed special counsel Robert Mueller in the original Russia probe. He said Durham’s investigation has been narrowing to focus more on the conduct of FBI agents who worked on the Russia investigation, known as Crossfire Hurricane.

…In an Oct. 19 order, obtained by The Associated Press, Barr says Durham is authorized “to investigate whether any federal official, employee or any person or entity violated the law in connection with the intelligence, counter-intelligence or law enforcement activities” directed at the 2016 presidential campaigns, anyone associated with the campaigns or the Trump administration.

So the AP runs with the story of no evidence being found so far, Not stating that not yet found does not mean there is no foolproof evidence yet to be revealed.
As I suspect something is brewing.Liberals buy wipes to prevent sealevel rise.
Conservatives buy popcorn stocks.

I may be wrong though.

https://mobile.twitter.com/CBS_Herridge/status/1333872364531150851
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 10:26pm On Dec 01, 2020
edi287:

What a crybaby...Biden didn't give him a "softball" question to begin with.
Orange Reagan will lose. Jan 20 can't come soon enough

If FBI had already investigated the matter and cleared him, Biden and his committee have no business dragging him in public. This was just politics to make the man look bad. What Biden did here is no different from the nonsense Ted Cruz and co do in their hearings with Jack Dorsey and Mark Zuckerberg. It's just silly and dirty politics by senators who in the real world are Engineers and Soldiers, but trying to pose as judges just because the law calls them lawmakers. This is little different to the circus Pennsylvania legislators did recently, acting like they have brain to determine fraud that real judges couldn't see. Professionals in the Judicial arm of Government must be often pïssed off with fakers in the Legislative arm.

Anyway, what this shows is that Biden is a tough nosed SOB who is able to wrestle in the mud with Trumpanzees if need be

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:28pm On Dec 01, 2020
Ibime:

Why should an IT guy in a tech company explain his actions of sticking a USB drive into a computer? Are you mad? So if an IT guy now fixed a cable, you paranoid Trumpanzees will ask him to explain?

When you are ticking names of your church members as part of your usher work, does anyone ask you to explain your choice of using eleganza or bic pen?

P

Deluded idiot.That guy is full blown antifa
How many more attack dogs do I need to face today.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:33pm On Dec 01, 2020
Ibime:

If FBI had already investigated the matter and cleared him, Biden and his committee have no business dragging him in public. This was just politics to make the man look bad. What Biden did here is no different from the nonsense Ted Cruz and co do in their hearings with Jack Dorsey and Mark Zuckerberg. It's just silly and dirty politics by senators who in the real world are Engineers and Soldiers, but trying to pose as judges just because the law calls them lawmakers. This is little different to the circus Pennsylvania legislators did recently, acting like they have brain to determine fraud that real judges couldn't see. Professionals in the Judicial arm of Government must be often pïssed off with fakers in the Legislative arm.

Anyway, what this shows is that Biden is a tough nosed SOB who is able to wrestle in the mud with Trumpanzees if need be

Looks like you only hear one side .Anita Hill wanted SC Judge Clarence stopped from being appointed.Joe Biden Committee allowed her frivolous accusations to go live on media in order to destroy him.
You know why.Because he follows the constitution in his interpretation.
Liberals would have you stop using he or she because they would want the SC to rule there are 60 plus genders or so
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 10:33pm On Dec 01, 2020
sanpipita:

What do you expect from mad people

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 10:34pm On Dec 01, 2020
basilico:
Meanwhile this is why the rats had to steal the election.They are cornered and I suspect being watched as they brazenly stole votes.

Barr told The Associated Press on
Tuesday that he had appointed U.S. Attorney John Durham as a special counsel in October under the same federal statute that governed special counsel Robert Mueller in the original Russia probe. He said Durham’s investigation has been narrowing to focus more on the conduct of FBI agents who worked on the Russia investigation, known as Crossfire Hurricane.

…In an Oct. 19 order, obtained by The Associated Press, Barr says Durham is authorized “to investigate whether any federal official, employee or any person or entity violated the law in connection with the intelligence, counter-intelligence or law enforcement activities” directed at the 2016 presidential campaigns, anyone associated with the campaigns or the Trump administration.

So the AP runs with the story of no evidence being found so far, Not stating that not yet found does not mean there is no foolproof evidence yet to be revealed.
As I suspect something is brewing.Liberals buy wipes to prevent sealevel rise.
Conservatives buy popcorn stocks.

I may be wrong though.

https://mobile.twitter.com/CBS_Herridge/status/1333872364531150851

---The same John Durham who has been investigating for 2 years now without any significant result---we are still waiting for Obamagate---

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:36pm On Dec 01, 2020
feedthenation:

---The same John Durham who has been investigating for 2 years now without any significant result---we are still waiting for Obamagate---

He has no evidence you want to say?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 10:36pm On Dec 01, 2020
feedthenation:

After saying rubbish, baba put

”I maybe wrong though” Like he as ever be right about anything during this election cycle

That's what we call plausible deniability.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 10:39pm On Dec 01, 2020
basilico:

Looks like you only hear one side .Anita Hill wanted SC Judge Clarence stopped from being appointed.Joe Biden Committee allowed her frivolous accusations to go live on media in order to destroy him.

If you had brain to reason, you would see I am criticising Biden for holding that circus to smear Clarence's name

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 10:40pm On Dec 01, 2020
basilico:

He has no evidence you want to say?

---Yes there are no significant evidence---apart from the indictment of a lawyer working within FBI who was part of the investigating team--- share the evidence if you have them---

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 10:41pm On Dec 01, 2020
feedthenation:

---Yes there are no significant evidence---apart from the indictment of a lawyer working within FBI who was part of the investigating team--- share the evidence if you have them---

YouTube video loading in 3...2...1, Go

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 10:42pm On Dec 01, 2020
PDPGuy:

grin grin
In fact, William Barr is the forerunner of the anti-Christ grin

---Trump will soon throw Barr under the bus with his next tweet---

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:43pm On Dec 01, 2020
Timiofak:

After saying rubbish, baba put

”I maybe wrong though” Like he as ever be right about anything during this election cycle

That's what we call plausible deniability.

Welcome.At least you are not like that semi educated MBA from a college that exists in his head.
I said I may be wrong because the most difficult thing to do is to force change on people long used to a particular way of life.
Draining the swamp can get you killed.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 10:46pm On Dec 01, 2020
sanpipita:
They are dragging Will Barr for parler cheesy

--MAGA folks on Al-Q-Anon are really ranting about AG Barr--- grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:46pm On Dec 01, 2020
Ibime:

If you had brain to reason, you would see I am criticising Biden for holding that circus to smear Clarence's name

I'm dealing with rabid illiterate attack dogs today.I have dispatched several probably now in the celeb gossip section.
I apologise for not digesting your post long enough to see where you was coming from.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1694) (1695) (1696) (1697) (1698) (1699) (1700) ... (4128) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.