Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,809 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2007) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1557333 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010) ... (4124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 12:02am On Feb 10, 2021
feedthenation1:

---The GOP Senate will never convict Trump---but they are laying their political career in the mud for Trump---
Trump's political career finished the day Biden was declared the President elect. The nuts thinking he's coming back in 2024 do not know anything about America. What has he got left except the Nazis, Klans, Skinheads and the other Deplorables that constitute a minority in America. I read somewhere that the fat slob is putting on weight not eating catered healthy food in the White House. I guess he is back to his Triple Cheese Burger with Cheesecake and his unending Diet Coke.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation1: 12:02am On Feb 10, 2021
ono:

Castor Oil fall my hands completely. He was a complete disaster. Trump should pull him out right now!

---Bruce Castor---
https://twitter.com/i/status/1359270729842311175

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 12:04am On Feb 10, 2021
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation1: 12:05am On Feb 10, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Trump's political career finished the day Biden was declared the President elect. The nuts thinking he's coming back in 2024 do not know anything about America. What has he got left except the Nazis, Klans, Skinheads and the other Deplorables that constitute a minority in America. I read somewhere that the fat slob is putting on weight not eating catered healthy food in the White House. I guess he is back to his Triple Cheese Burger with Cheesecake and his unending Diet Coke.

---Exactly---Donald J. Trump political career is completely over---his followers can continue to vote for Trump in their dreams---

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 12:09am On Feb 10, 2021
feedthenation1:

---Exactly---Donald J. Trump political career is completely over---his followers can continue to vote for Trump in their dreams---

We will see about that . . . shortly.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:41am On Feb 10, 2021
Timiofak:

See this slowpoke, shey I told you that the world frowns toward your anti-gay rhetoric.

a lady got denied student visa to Australia in which she won a scholarship, because of her anti-gay tweets, 3 years prior. They are various stories like that. Keep it up oooo

I told you months ago, that if you ever fill a ds-260 form (google the meaning of ds-260), you would understand

Continue, being anti-human rights all over the place. I know it's not limited to just nairaland, you would have done it on Facebook, and Twitter too

just continue, love and light. ✌️Peace

Which world?
Only progressive societies and Nations
The Church will always find it detestable
Same will Islam

I propose death penalty or life sentence for all gays same way God destroyed their culture in Sodom and Gommorah, we mimic him
We should not allow our society and civilization be ursuped by LGBTQ nonsense

I can tolerate few sodomites , they would be locked up in mental health institutions, but a culture of homosexuality, NEVER

I'm settling in an Arab Emirates Nation
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:46am On Feb 10, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Which world?
Same will Islam

I propose death penalty or life sentence for all gays same way God destroyed their culture in Sodom and Gommorah, we mimic him

I can tolerate few sodomites , they would be locked up in mental health institutions, but a culture of homosexuality, NEVER

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 1:23am On Feb 10, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Which world?
Same will Islam

Says the man, that might never make it out of Nigeria. Because his fellow extremists might murder him.

Safe journey oooo

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 1:28am On Feb 10, 2021
Timiofak:

Says the man, that might never make it out of Nigeria. Because his fellow extremists might murder him.

Safe journey oooo
Good one Buddy but that guy put out his lunacy to get his fire burning. Neglecting him is the best antidote for his lunacy.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 1:34am On Feb 10, 2021
The US Justice Department is asking dozens of US Attorneys to tender their resignations immediately. That's a very good move and I wonder what took them so long. Time to go for these enablers of a corrupt ex President Trump.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:50am On Feb 10, 2021
ono:

We will see about that . . . shortly.
There is nothing to see there.

Trump is done and never coming back stop deluding yourself.Biden and even Harris' approval ratings are above 50 something Trump never got and Biden may end up becoming a popular president depending on how he performs.He is even a progressive (going by what he has done) if dems paint the GOP as extremist they will win in 2022.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 6:11am On Feb 10, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

There is nothing to see there.

Trump is done and never coming back stop deluding yourself.Biden and even Harris' approval ratings are above 50 something Trump never got and Biden may end up becoming a popular president depending on how he performs.He is even a progressive (going by what he has done) if dems paint the GOP as extremist they will win in 2022.

You see, this is the type of comment that makes some people here happy when they go back to their pay masters for their pay check. It makes them happy because the vast majority of people are in this category.

This whole sham of an impeachment was meant for one thing and one thing alone: Eliminate Trump at all cost - He's too popular.. Ever heard of the name of someone called Mike Lindell? Have you watched the video he released a few days ago? Have you read the Times Magazine confession that I posted earlier?

Madam, take sometime to read and read and read again! Paid internet trolls (DNC and Obama sponsored) are afraid of people like that. Fecesbook (Fakebook or as popularly called Facebook) owned by the crazy lunatic Zuckerberg is afraid of people who know his tricks. Same goes for all the other big tech evil lords. Trump is a terror to them. He went after them bigly while in office and so, they worked with Obama and the other evil democrats to remove him - against the wishes of the people. They will regret this.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:53am On Feb 10, 2021
ono:

[s]You see, this is the type of comment that makes some people here happy when they go back to their pay masters for their pay check. It makes them happy because the vast majority of people are in this category.

This whole sham of an impeachment was meant for one thing and one thing alone: Eliminate Trump at all cost - He's too popular.. Ever heard of the name of someone caller Mike Lindell? Have you watched the video he released a few days ago? Have you read the Times Magazine confession that I posted earlier?

Madam, take sometime to read and read and read again! Paid internet trolls (DNC and Obama sponsored) are afraid of people like that. Fecesbook (Fakebook or as popularly called Facebook) owned by the crazy lunatic Zuckerberg is afraid of people who know his tricks. Same goes for all the other big tech evil lords. Trump is a terror to them. He went after them bigly while in office and so, they worked with Obama and the other evil democrats to remove him - against the wishes of the people. They will regret this[/s].

Keep quiet you ignorant fellow

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by JackBizzle: 7:06am On Feb 10, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Hello. Have you watched "Lovecraft county" yet?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 7:12am On Feb 10, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Hahaha I didn't expect anything less. Typical.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordAdam16: 8:25am On Feb 10, 2021
Livelystone01:

The problem now is bigger than the Republican party, it is now a national issue.

Some of these wannabes can join to destroy the country from within just to have their way.

Nobody is ready to work towards national growth anymore.

Can you imagine that most Republican members of both houses rather destroy the country than allow Biden work towards growth? That's how bad the country is right now.
Mitch is trying to be a patriot right now but forgot that he held important bills in his office because he felt it would benefit democrats.
SMH.

How many Democrat "members of both houses" worked with Trump towards growth rather than destroy the country.

My only pain is that China is already trying to lead when they are not ready to allow freedom.

If I were you, I would not be bothered by China. China is extraordinarily patient.

Firstly, this is their introductory attempt to achieve global dominance. Egypt, Assyria, Persians, the Greeks, Romans, et al; did not all rise to the top through their first confrontation with the contemporary dominant power. It took time and strategic patience. And for every one of those successes, there were dozens of failures like Carthage (vs Rome), Khwarazmia (vs the Mongols), Nubia (vs Assyria).

Secondly, the Chinese "miraculous" rise is nuanced. After Mao gained prominence in Greater China, the CCP floundered for at least 30 years.

That was until globalist-oriented Westerners had the "bright" idea of turning China into the World's factory, inviting them into global trade, and thereby increasing their wealth and control. China did not come up with this idea unilaterally. Even if they did, they had to convince the globalist Westerners to get onboard.

Every dollar that China lays claim to originated from the Fed/European Central Banks. It was a crafty plan that paid dividends for this class of globalist-oriented Westerners. It is this class that dominates modern Western aristocracy. They've dethroned the erstwhile nationalist, eurocentric faction

Go check, the top 10 Forbes List of Billionaires. Besides Musk, who now has a gigafactory in China, all of them benefited directly from China-centered globalism. And that doesn't include all the old money who try to keep a low profile, like the banking families.

As such, this idea that China's attempt to "try to lead" somehow exists in a vacuum is naive. In fact, the globalist elite explicitly endorse China's drive and are complicit.

Let me put this in plain English. A strong, authoritarian China is not a bug, it is a desirable feature for this class. Why? Because, go look at every GDP projection until 2100. The US will remain in the top 3. The EU (if they survive as a bloc until then) will remain in the top 5.

With China and India firmly tethered to Western-directed globalism, the thinking goes, there is no other geopolitical power that can conceivably challenge the de-facto globalist establishment.

Besides, the authoritarianism by China provides a template for the Western globalist elite to exert control over their own populations.

For instance, Biden reversed a Trump order for academics in the US to declare foreign funding sources, halted a Trump order that keeps China out of the US electricity grid, and halted a Trump order blocking Chinese influence in the States via state-funded Confucius Institutes. None of the low-information zombified aphids on this thread have said anything about those, because they've not been brought to their attention by their overlords who control the entire mainstream narrative. And if it doesn't come from the mainstream media, it'd be called a "conspiracy theory."

Like kids distracted with toys, you can see them animated by inconsequential rubbish like impeachment of a former President, minority appointments, re-entry into the Paris Accord, and Jill pet social media posts.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 9:18am On Feb 10, 2021
LordAdam16:

How many Democrat "members of both houses" worked with Trump towards growth rather than destroy the country.

If I were you, I would not be bothered by China. China is extraordinarily patient.

Firstly, this is their introductory attempt to achieve global dominance. Egypt, Assyria, Persians, the Greeks, Romans, et al; did not all rise to the top through their first confrontation with the contemporary dominant power. It took time and strategic patience. And for every one of those successes, there were dozens of failures like Carthage (vs Rome), Khwarazmia (vs the Mongols), Nubia (vs Assyria).

Secondly, the Chinese "miraculous" rise is nuanced. After Mao gained prominence in Greater China, the CCP floundered for at least 30 years.

That was until globalist-oriented Westerners had the "bright" idea of turning China into the World's factory, inviting them into global trade, and thereby increasing their wealth and control. China did not come up with this idea unilaterally. Even if they did, they had to convince the globalist Westerners to get onboard.

Every dollar that China lays claim to originated from the Fed/European Central Banks. It was a crafty plan that paid dividends for this class of globalist-oriented Westerners. It is this class that dominates modern Western aristocracy. They've dethroned the erstwhile nationalist, eurocentric faction

Go check, the top 10 Forbes List of Billionaires. Besides Musk, who now has a gigafactory in China, all of them benefited directly from China-centered globalism. And that doesn't include all the old money who try to keep a low profile, like the banking families.

As such, this idea that China's attempt to "try to lead" somehow exists in a vacuum is naive. In fact, the globalist elite explicitly endorse China's drive and are complicit.

Let me put this in plain English. A strong, authoritarian China is not a bug, it is a desirable feature for this class. Why? Because, go look at every GDP projection until 2100. The US will remain in the top 3. The EU (if they survive as a bloc until then) will remain in the top 5.

With China and India firmly tethered to Western-directed globalism, the thinking goes, there is no other geopolitical power that can conceivably challenge the de-facto globalist establishment.

Besides, the authoritarianism by China provides a template for the Western globalist elite to exert control over their own populations.

For instance, Biden reversed a Trump order for academics in the US to declare foreign funding sources, halted a Trump order that keeps China out of the US electricity grid, and halted a Trump order blocking Chinese influence in the States via state-funded Confucius Institutes. None of the low-information zombified aphids on this thread have said anything about those, because they've not been brought to their attention by their overlords who control the entire mainstream narrative. And if it doesn't come from the mainstream media, it'd be called a "conspiracy theory."

Like kids distracted with toys, you can see them animated by inconsequential rubbish like impeachment of a former President, minority appointments, re-entry into the Paris Accord, and Jill pet social media posts.

-Lord

Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant expose. Congratulations - thou hast seen the light. Flesh and blood didst not reveal these things to thee. Welcome on board.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 10:05am On Feb 10, 2021
Nigerian Republican running for the governor of Michigan Promises To Cancel Black History Month if elected.

https://twitter.com/AustinChenge/status/1358809095147511810

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:22am On Feb 10, 2021
trump lawyer suggests Biden DOJ should arrest trump, which is better than Impeachment cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fr0Hwjffu0Y
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 10:34am On Feb 10, 2021
ZooOga:
Nigerian Republican running for the governor of Michigan Promises To Cancel Black History Month if elected.

https://twitter.com/AustinChenge/status/1358809095147511810

Someone that might not even smell the ballot, his party people might not even vote for him in the primaries. Clown

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 10:36am On Feb 10, 2021
Good morning homophobes. I told you guys months ago, that in your lifetime. Gays would be everywhere. And there would literally be nothing you can do about it.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 10, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

You rotten cunt
Never disrespect a conservative ever again
Useless brainwashed Stupor
Even fools know Democrats can't survive politically without rigging and influencing elections
Nonsense angry

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by marvin906(m): 10:39am On Feb 10, 2021
Prophet and prophetess on this thread wait till 2024 or after two year's of Biden administration before releasing your 2024 election results..
I wonder if there's any neutral person here..
It's very easy to see the democrats and Republicans in this thread..
Ladyhippo this one is a pure Democrat
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 10, 2021
Timiofak:
Good morning homophobes. I told you guys months ago, that in your lifetime. Gays would be everywhere. And there would literally be nothing you can do about it.

Angola doesn't represent Africa
My aim when I'm 40+ is to lobby the Nigerian Senate with my wealth to pass death penalty for homosexuals
We must be on par with Brunei whom behead homosexuals

Useless baby killing Demons just like the Faggotss in Sodom and Gommorah
I will never forgive Leftist LGBTQ for supporting Abortion, because they themselves can't reproduce

They must all perish like the wicked and evil sodomites
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by marvin906(m): 10:48am On Feb 10, 2021
Timiofak:

Wow can't remember the last time I heard about Angola..
Forgot that country exist..
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 1:52pm On Feb 10, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Angola doesn't represent Africa
My aim when I'm 40+ is to lobby the Nigerian Senate with my wealth to pass death penalty for homosexuals
We must be on par with Brunei whom behead homosexuals

Useless baby killing Demons just like the Faggotss in Sodom and Gommorah
I will never forgive Leftist LGBTQ for supporting Abortion, because they themselves can't reproduce

They must all perish like the wicked and evil sodomites
Rubbish

This guy, you dream a lot. Anyways enjoy your delusion.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:20pm On Feb 10, 2021
Timiofak:

Angola has come to its senses. People are born gay. Others are born women in mens bodies so science now says men can have periods and give birth because the born women are really men.

Xibiden has now allowed men who identify as women to use the female restrooms and compete in girls sports. Very progressive happens in the military too, so standards hve to be lowered.
I have not seen women who identify as men because of gender dysphoria demand to compete with full bloodied men.

Science now defines gender as to what you think you are not DNA t XX or XY chromosones.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 3:36pm On Feb 10, 2021
LordAdam16:

-Lord
Yeah just like you said Biden killed over 40k jobs by canceling Keystone when it was actually 1100 and 35 of it being permanent?
Biden has a right to review Trump's executive orders and see which ones he'll keep or rescind.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 3:41pm On Feb 10, 2021
edi287:

Yeah just like you said Biden killed over 40k jobs by canceling Keystone when it was actually 1100 and 35 of it being permanent?
Biden has a right to review Trump's executive orders and see which ones he'll keep or rescind.

I don't understand why you want us to believe snippets from some unverified news sources. Please, state the sources of the info shared.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 3:44pm On Feb 10, 2021
Timiofak:

This guy, you dream a lot. Anyways enjoy your delusion.
Death penalty for people who are stretching THEIR assholes and not yours??
Is it my asshole that is getting stretched?
Do I feel every thrust when gay couples have sex? Why should I give a Bleep about what 2 adults do in the privacy of their homes??
Look I didn't support Obama's gragra when it came to this LGBT ish but the way some folks have been going about this is just stupid.
If you're gay - you're gay. Untill someone shows me that Homosexuality can be "cured" - I'm done worrying about this dumb ish.
No one can "turn" me gay. No one can force it down my throat.
More people in Nigeria are killed by the incompetence of the so called "religious" leaders we've had than Homosexuality.
Bleep anyone trying to make it a big deal when they're more pressing matters to worry about.
Awon religious detectives...

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Flamemignon1(m): 3:46pm On Feb 10, 2021
Timiofak:
Angola has always being in the forefront of human rights. Windeck really opened my eyes to their culture, homosexuality was never a crime there, I hope to visit Luanda this year

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010) ... (4124) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: ijebosb and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.