Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,045 members, 7,807,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1571871 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2168) (2169) (2170) (2171) (2172) (2173) (2174) ... (4127) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 11:50am On Apr 23, 2021
nihilistjnr:

It seems that you are the one missing the point. Look at the picture again. The girl in black has pinned the girl in pink against the car and is midway through a stabbing motion. with the knife literally centimetres from the victim's neck.

Are you not seeing that the girl in pink is about to be murdered?

So one shot wasn't enough to stop her actions?

Most of you don't seem to understand there's limit to use of force, when you apply extra it becomes extra judicial, I don't see why he should have shot her four times.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:55am On Apr 23, 2021
sanpipita:

Most of you don't seem to understand there's limit to use of force, when you apply extra it becomes extra judicial, I don't see why he should have shot her four times.

The first shot was enough? Where did the first bullet strike?
Are cops trained on center mass?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 12:06pm On Apr 23, 2021
They love criminals

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by nihilistjnr: 12:09pm On Apr 23, 2021
sanpipita:

Are you s trained weapons expert? How do you know for a fact that one bullet is enough?

Also, any policeman anywhere in the world is allowed to use lethal force to ensure the preservation of life...so how is shooting to kill in this instance extra judicial?

Put yourself in the shoes of that girl in pink. Somebody pinned you down like that and was about to stab you in the throat...whose life will you expect the policeman to care about first? You? or the person trying to send you to the afterlife?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 12:16pm On Apr 23, 2021
sanpipita:

They are trained to neutralize.

Watch this video and be sincere bro. Tell me if one shot is enough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KT0KcenH_eQ
Be sincere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:35pm On Apr 23, 2021
Weregonnalose:

They are trained to neutralize.

Watch this video and be sincere bro. Tell me if one shot is enough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KT0KcenH_eQ
Be sincere

This idiot is pushing a narrative that the shooter was white and the victim was white. That white cops shoot blacks for sport.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:39pm On Apr 23, 2021
sanpipita:

He should have shot the hand.Like a sniper "One shot one Kill"
You set his standard to "One shot to the thumb Knife flies out of her hand".

Are you a troll or just a pathetic saddist or an imbecilee?

Had he shot the thumb holding the knife You would be demanding he should have shot her artificial fingernail. After all he is a marksman.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 1:49pm On Apr 23, 2021
The unemployed and underemployed Coons are exhibiting their lunacy again.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 1:51pm On Apr 23, 2021
basilico:
Arizona is doing a full forensic audit of the nov 3 elections
Democrats have twns of lawyers attempting to block the forensic audit. I think about 70.

Livestream video here.

https://azaudit.org

---@basilico---you are still on the Nov 3 election results---when everyone have moved on---even Trump is already campaigning towards 2024---'forward ever, backward never'---

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 1:55pm On Apr 23, 2021
feedthenation:

---@basilico---you are still on the Nov 3 election results---when everyone have moved on---even Trump is already campaigning towards 2024---'forward ever, backward never'---
That coon has a mental problem. He and his Dcatt are still waiting for Trump's inauguration coming up in May.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 2:10pm On Apr 23, 2021
nihilistjnr:

Are you s trained weapons expert? How do you know for a fact that one bullet is enough?

Also, any policeman anywhere in the world is allowed to use lethal force to ensure the preservation of life...so how is shooting to kill in this instance extra judicial?

Put yourself in the shoes of that girl in pink. Somebody pinned you down like that and was about to stab you in the throat...whose life will you expect the policeman to care about first? You? or the person trying to send you to the afterlife?

One bullet should be enough to descalate, she even had a knife not a gun, and I take it you don't understand what extra judicial killing is.

Go read testimony made by Minneapolis Police Chief on George Floyd maybe you can learn more, there are ethics in applying use of force

You can use force yes but when you gonna beyond expected use of force it becomes a problem, shooting four times can be seen as intent to kill not descalate

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 2:15pm On Apr 23, 2021
sanpipita:

One bullet should be enough to descalate, she even had a knife not a gun, and I take it you don't understand what extra judicial killing is.

Go read testimony made by Minneapolis Police Chief on George Floyd maybe you can learn more, there are ethics in applying use of force

You can use force yes but when you gonna beyond expected use of force it becomes a problem, shooting four times can be seen as intent to kill not descalate
You can not reason with people that don't want to be rational. There were four police officers at the scene before the expert marksman who was in the US Military before got to the scene. Why shoot her four times with a Glock when she can disable her with a single shot to the leg or thigh considering the distance. I am not a trained police officer nor a marksman but with the little practice I have from the gun range, I can hit any target I want with my gun at that close range. The bottomline is that if that 16 year old Ms Bryant was white, she would be alive today and the perfect example of that is Dylan Roof and Kyle Rittenhouse.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 2:20pm On Apr 23, 2021
feedthenation:

That one is on a different frequency of craze. He has purchased his aso ebi for Trump's inauguration in may. All he needs now is a visa.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:24pm On Apr 23, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
That coon has a mental problem. He and his Dcatt are still waiting for Trump's inauguration coming up in May.

No Im not waiting forir Trump inaugural . I have belaboured for the truth about how democrats rigged the elections to be exposed.
This audit might just be the one to do it.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 2:25pm On Apr 23, 2021
basilico:

No Im not waiting forir Trump inaugural . I have belaboured for the truth about how democrats rigged the elections to be exposed.
Keep your hallucinations going. It's your right.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 2:27pm On Apr 23, 2021
salford:

That one is on a different frequency of craze. He has purchased his aso ebi for Trump's inauguration in may. All he needs now is a visa.
Why someone is fighting a battle on behalf of Trump who accepted his loss is beyond my imagination. I guess a guy living a meaningless life thousands of miles away from where the action took place will find a way to justify his idiocy.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:47pm On Apr 23, 2021
edi287:

Same. I just stick to following Parlertakes(or patriot takes) to see the highlights of their foolishness
Me too

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 2:57pm On Apr 23, 2021
basilico:

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 2:57pm On Apr 23, 2021
feedthenation:

This will be the 3rd audit. Well they have money to waste so yeah.
The next time they win an election, they shouldn't cry when Democrats pull these same stunts.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 3:00pm On Apr 23, 2021
The Coons and a prostitute are here.
So where were we? Still crying about a criminal that was killed before she took a life?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 3:05pm On Apr 23, 2021
The poverty cursed midget living in a mansion filled with rats and mosquitoes back. Those pics unloaded about the midget is still giving me nightmare. Loser will always be a loser. Fix your worthless life and stop being a menace on Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 3:12pm On Apr 23, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
The poverty cursed midget living in a mansion filled with rats and mosquitoes back. Those pics unloaded about the midget is still giving me nightmare. Loser will always be a loser. Fix your worthless life and stop being a menace on Nairaland.

How is mom and dad? How are their retirement going in Nigeria? When will you smuggle them into the state?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:13pm On Apr 23, 2021
He couldn't even write in Jeb Bush.

I wonder why people waste their time writing in candidates I won't be surprised if this was what Megan McCain did while her husband voted for that orange clown and her mother voted for Biden

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 3:13pm On Apr 23, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Did you notice Akure Milo Yiannopoulos changed one of his posts again?? After throwing his usual lame insult, the coward edited his post to this... cheesy cheesy cheesy

This nicca is pathetic!! Please let me know when you open the GoFundMe...dude needs help. We need to do this as soon as possible

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
LMAO if GQP chairwoman goes on with this idea Governor Whitmer aka Big Gretch will beat her convincingly.Dems will love her to be the GQP candidate self cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 3:20pm On Apr 23, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
LMAO if GQP chairwoman goes on with this idea Governor Whitmer aka Big Gretch will beat her convincingly.Dems will love her to be the GQP candidate self cheesy
That fat slob will get creamed in Michigan by Gov Whitmer. Bigotry and hatred doesn't sell in the Fruited Plains anymore.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:21pm On Apr 23, 2021
Nikki Fried will run for governor of Florida it was obvious since last year

Florida's election for governor and senate in 2018 was close it will be again I hope Florida Dems make her their nominee she likely will she is quite popular in Florida and is the only democratic statewide elected official in the state currently.Same way I want Stacey Abrams to be governor is the same way I support Fried and she has a good chance though it will be a uphill battle to defeat Deathsantis who is the new bride of MAGATS Trump might even support him in 2024.If Dems somehow manage to beat him come next year his 2024 chances will collapse.

Florida is an interesting state to watch in the midterms even little Marco is up for re-election that is if Ivanka Trump doesn't run and there are rumours of Lara Trump running for Senate in North Carolina next year.Florida is still salvageable

Is it too early to predict that turnout for the midterms in 2022 will overtake that of 2018?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 3:22pm On Apr 23, 2021
edi287:

Did you notice Akure Milo Yiannopoulos changed one of his posts again?? After throwing his usual lame insult, the coward edited his post to this... cheesy cheesy cheesy

This nicca is pathetic!! Please let me know when you open the GoFundMe...dude needs help. We need to do this as soon as possible
My dogs lives better than that human waste. Those pics are still hunting me knowing that the pig lives like that. Wow, this midget is eternally cursed with his pressed nose like a burnt pancake.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:23pm On Apr 23, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
That fat slob will get creamed in Michigan by Gov Whitmer. Bigotry and hatred doesn't sell in the Fruited Plains anymore.

I blame her and others for making Trumpolini the nominee in 2016.She won't even win anyway and she knows it

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 3:24pm On Apr 23, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:

Where have you been? I hope you stop blaming your shortcomings on racism. The land of opportunity is open. You grabbed yours when you have to marry your wife with serious condition for K-1. Now you are trapped with an odour you have been trying to cure. Keep rge dreams alive bro
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 3:25pm On Apr 23, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

I blame her and others for making Trumpolini the nominee in 2016.She won't even win anyway and she knows it

When will you blame the one who makes you a hooker?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 3:26pm On Apr 23, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

That fat slob is just trolling for attention. I hope she runs so that she can be humiliated like Trampy too.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2168) (2169) (2170) (2171) (2172) (2173) (2174) ... (4127) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.