Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,920 members, 7,799,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1545994 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2211) (2212) (2213) (2214) (2215) (2216) (2217) ... (4118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Cornpop: 8:04pm On May 05, 2021
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PstDapo: 8:06pm On May 05, 2021
Cornpop:
grin grin grin

Lolzzzz cheesy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Cornpop: 8:08pm On May 05, 2021
AmazonTopaz and PrideofLincoln1 you guys are fighting on Nairaland again trolling and insulting. Common guys. Grow up grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Cornpop: 8:31pm On May 05, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

They get banned maybe the mod decided to pity them.He usually bans them and they know it that is why kokobilo87 started using wegonnalose(banned) and cornpop(likely banned)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 8:33pm On May 05, 2021
Everyone has gone mad in this forum undecided
AmazonTopaz, PrideofLincoln1etc. Grow up
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Monikaking: 8:36pm On May 05, 2021
cry cry
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:46pm On May 05, 2021
Weregonnalose:
Everyone has gone mad in this forum undecided
AmazonTopaz, PrideofLincoln1etc. Grow up
[b][/b]
Lefties have gone mad. They post a very nonsensical Post. And they alll come in unison supporting it.
Being left is s cancer and idiotic at best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Cornpop: 8:57pm On May 05, 2021
basilico:
[b][/b]
Lefties have gone mad. They post a very nonsensical Post. And they alll come in unison supporting it.
Being left is s cancer and idiotic at best.

Now that scum AmazonTopaz will report you bro. The Nazis of Nairaland grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:06pm On May 05, 2021
Cornpop:

Now that scum AmazonTopaz will report you bro. The Nazis of Nairaland grin

I beg to to disagree. Mods are supposed to be free thinkers. Not some idiotic leftist brainwashed zombies.
Leftists are running out their biological clock

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Cornpop: 9:14pm On May 05, 2021
basilico:

I beg to to disagree. Mods are supposed to be free thinkers. Not some idiotic leftist brainwashed zombies.
Leftists are running out their biological clock

Unfortunately some mods are not.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Cornpop: 9:29pm On May 05, 2021
Scared

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:34pm On May 05, 2021
Bill Barr's future lies in the hands of AG Garland and President Biden. In 2 weeks, we will know if Barr will be going to jail this year or not that is if Garland dare try to appeal it. I don't see any scenario the AG will appeal Judge Amy's ruling because his mission is to transform the DOJ, and follow the rule of law.. that no one is above the law. Now Barr has allegedly lied to Congress which is a CRIME. If the report comes out, and there's uproar in congress, Barr would become another corrupt AG in history to be charged by DOJ and Congress.
trump has a lot of things to worry about, not his shabby rubbish message board devoid of reality.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:35pm On May 05, 2021
Cornpop:

Unfortunately some mods are not.

Mods are supposed to be free thinkers
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 9:38pm On May 05, 2021
Thank God all these unpaid poverty cursed Coons do not have a say in the Fruited Plains. Nairaland is the perfect place to espouse their lunacy.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:58pm On May 05, 2021
[b][/b]
Obrigardo:
Bill Barr's future lies in the hands of AG Garland and President Biden. In 2 weeks, we will know if Barr will be going to jail this year or not that is if Garland dare try to appeal it. I don't see any scenario the AG will appeal Judge Amy's ruling because his mission is to transform the DOJ, and follow the rule of law.. that no one is above the law. Now Barr has allegedly lied to Congress which is a CRIME. If the report comes out, and there's uproar in congress, Barr would become another corrupt AG in history to be charged by DOJ and Congress.
trump has a lot of things to worry about, not his shabby rubbish message board devoid of reality.

Hypocrisy at its best. James Clapper lied to congress that his unit was not surveiling Snowden proved him wrong.
James Comey might have lied to congress too.
Hillary Clinton lied to congress about Benghazi.
Susan Rice went on air lying about Benghazi too.
Big tech billionaires have lied to congress in suppression of free speech too and they are still minting their billions by the day.
If you cant see the log in your eye then you are blind
Or rather democrats have free will to lie.

Another big nuthin burger
To be honest I think these silly leaks are a red herring from the big kahuna.
That a forensic audit of Arizona will prove Joe Biden didn't win it.
And Georgia is next.
NH is doing it in a small county

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:00pm On May 05, 2021
BUSTED: Trump-loving Huntington Beach official caught filing for unemployment – while receiving his full salary

A fully employed California city councilman -- who's also a vocal Donald Trump supporter and notorious coronavirus conspiracist -- got caught filing for unemployment.

Tito Ortiz, a UFC star and Huntington Beach councilman, filed an unemployment claim Feb. 22 with the California Employment Development Department stating that was "still working part-time or on-call – related to the coronavirus (COVID-19)," reported the Orange County Register.

"He's been receiving the same amount of wages and hours," Mayor Kim Carr told KNBC-TV.

City council members are paid $1,500 a month, according to the mayor, and city manager Oliver Chi told the Register they have continued to receive $81 stipends and $698 expense allowances every two weeks throughout the pandemic, for a total of $779 on top of their salaries https://www.rawstory.com/tito-ortiz/

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:01pm On May 05, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Thank God all these unpaid poverty cursed Coons do not have a say in the Fruited Plains. Nairaland is the perfect place to espouse their lunacy.

You don't say. The level of stupidity by trump cultists is an SI unit of dumbness.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:03pm On May 05, 2021
Obrigardo:

---Mitch McConnell and the GOP gang now realizing that they should have had a hearing in 2016 and confirmed AG Merrick Garland as U.S. Supreme Court Justice---he's busy getting down to business of the clearing the mess left behind by Bill Barr---

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:04pm On May 05, 2021
Jake sums up the caustic nature of trump. See how criminal trump even started his useless statement. Well Hitler and Mussolini had millions of followers in spite of how much spite and insults they threw at their enemies. But their end is always the same, shame and disgrace, including trump.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:07pm On May 05, 2021
feedthenation:

---Mitch McConnell and the GOP gang now realizing that they should have had a hearing in 2016 and confirmed AG Merrick Garland as U.S. Supreme Court Justice---he's busy getting down to business of the clearing the mess left behind by Bill Barr---

The GOp mask is already worn out, they are in disarray. When they eventually get Barr, the opposition will be very thin, because subsequent revelations will clear the air. We are just in May and the republiqan party is gasping for breath. Imagine what will happen in the October surprise.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:08pm On May 05, 2021
Obrigardo:

You don't say. The level of stupidity by trump cultists is an SI unit of dumbness.
The level of stupidity by Democrats is a precursor of SI units.We still use miles, gallons, ingots,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:11pm On May 05, 2021
Obrigardo:

The GOp mask is already worn out, they are in disarray. When they eventually get Barr, the opposition will be very thin, because subsequent revelations will clear the air. We are just in May and the republiqan party is gasping for breath. Imagine what will happen in the October surprise.

I want to hear about Arizona forensic audit.
I got mesmerized by hopium of the kraken @then but I think this Arizona audit is the real deal.And will repeat it every day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:13pm On May 05, 2021
criminal trump thinks this will help to pay his legal bills. grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:18pm On May 05, 2021
Ok, i think we have entered a new phase. I think some enclosures of republican media voices are going to start getting snarky. The GOp fraud is now getting clearer by the day. How do you give matt gaetz a pass but punish liz cheney for saying the truth about the election? So they think republicans who actually follow their family values principle won't get mad? Idiots grin
Cheeto jesus grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:30pm On May 05, 2021
Obrigardo:
Ok, i think we have entered a new phase. I think some enclosures of republican media voices are going to start getting snarky. The GOp fraud is now getting clearer by the day. How do you give matt gaetz a pass but punish liz cheney for saying the truth about the election? So they think republicans who actually follow their family values principle won't get mad? Idiots grin
Cheeto jesus grin

Let's do a bet.will.Joe biden be proven to have won AZ
They are recounting all ballots.All ballots mailed in are being checked physically and also under UV if they have creases
If I lose the bet I forego my moniker

Update. They are also checking if the ballot! was handfilled or machine printed.

They are also checking if the ballot came from the same printer and whether paper thickness is the same

Tough time for Usurpers . Liberals tears might flood the atlantic giving us submerged cities.
You dont mail in out an A4 sized ballot without folding it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 11:35pm On May 05, 2021
America need more Judges like this man who will not allow the race card to be used as a tool to circumvent Justice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EshnIO7XUFY
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 12:30am On May 06, 2021
obixcel:
America need more Judges like this man who will not allow the race card to be used as a tool to circumvent Justice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EshnIO7XUFY
N30.000 man thinking of himself as a White man. Do you think the Nazis in the Fruited Plains have any regard for you in Umudike. If they can call Obama a monkey with all his achievements in life, think of what they will call you that's nobody.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 1:08am On May 06, 2021
Obrigardo:
John Mitchell was jailed. Barr won't be an exception. The orange turd's pals are usually jail birds.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 1:12am On May 06, 2021
Obrigardo:
criminal trump thinks this will help to pay his legal bills. grin cheesy
He needs all the magats money he can get. Unfortunately, those magats in Nigeria that can barely feed themselves won't be able to donate a dime to their orange god.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 1:28am On May 06, 2021
grin fruited plains - grin i want to live there grin
And eat giant African fluted pumpkin on the fruited plains

PrideofLincoln1:
N30.000 man thinking of himself as a White man. Do you think the Nazis in the Fruited Plains have any regard for you in Umudike. If they can call Obama a monkey with all his achievements in life, think of what they will call you that's nobody.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:31am On May 06, 2021
basilico:

Let's do a bet.will.Joe biden be proven to have won AZ
They are recounting all ballots.All ballots mailed in are being checked physically and also under UV if they have creases
If I lose the bet I forego my moniker

Update. They are also checking if the ballot! was handfilled or machine printed.

They are also checking if the ballot came from the same printer and whether paper thickness is the same

Tough time for Usurpers . Liberals tears might flood the atlantic giving us submerged cities.
You dont mail in out an A4 sized ballot without folding it
Lol all for an election that has already been certified what exactly is the aim of this audit they could even be sued after this audit.
You are so delusional in a few days you will come back here and give lame excuse on why the Arizona audit did not go as planned.
You are still wailing over an election Biden won devoid of fraud.The three cases of reported fraud were done by Trump supporters whom Trump told to vote twice is that not fraud tell me.
Nonsense imagine being this tense on a man that could not win the popular vote twice apart from the US is there any democracy where someone who fails to win the majority vote twice can even have a shot to win an election in the first place.Only you GQP Qanon cultist are at a disadvantage and the system tries to give you a playing field you still can't take it and accept that you lost,bad losers you all are continue to listen to Trump at the end of the day you will get tired

Biden is serving 4 years and another 4 years if he wants to and there is nothing you Trumpist can do about it.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2211) (2212) (2213) (2214) (2215) (2216) (2217) ... (4118) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: ijebosb, Huracan(m), raumdeuter and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.