Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2528) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1557884 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2525) (2526) (2527) (2528) (2529) (2530) (2531) ... (4124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 8:59pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ibime:

Which Republicans have made peace with the result when those who accepted the results are getting primaried left, right and centre. At the same time, Republicans are ramping up authoritarianism and perfecting voter suppression tactics.

Let's not forget that Texas lawsuit where virtually every Republican State signed up as amicus. Republicans are finished as a decent party my friend. Even George Bush, Cheney and co have become powerless puppies in the party.

Kevin McCarthy last week said "No one questions that Biden won the election" That is the highest Republican in Congress, McConnel has said the same in the past

So who else that matters is left

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 9:00pm On Jul 21, 2021
raumdeuter:

Kevin McCarthy last week said "No one questions that Biden won the election" That is the highest Republican in Congress, McConnel has said the same in the past

So who else that matters is left

After how many months. Remind me how McCarty voted on January 6th

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 9:03pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ibime:

As of today McCarthy has accepted Biden as the President. McConnel has.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 9:06pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ibime:

All this sheananigans about Biden not winning the election fairly is not sitting down well with majority of Americans and all this will be played out with montages of Republican craziness in the coming election of 2022 not to talk of mixing Trump who is very toxic to most Americans. It's gonna be very intersting to see how the GQP Party will get out of this mess they have created for themselves. Americans are like pachyderms and we do not forget.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:32pm On Jul 21, 2021
In the short term, reductions to stocking rates
and production will be necessary to cut
emissions. Without significant investments in
methane-reducing technologies, [b] achieving the
lower end of the government’s target will
require dairy cattle numbers to decrease by
15%[/b]This risks instability in the supply chain
due to a fall in the production of milk solids,
while eating into farmers operating profits.

Leftist lunacy.Its about control. Of oil and micromanaging everything.
Current micromanagement built around mask, vaccines , social distancing, social gatherings etc thanks to COVID-19. Six democrat fugitives tested positive in the super spreader group .And a Pelosi aide too.They are just saddists enjoying inflicting suffering on the population

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 9:40pm On Jul 21, 2021
Like i said before, people that do not know anything about how things work in America are the loudest on this platform. A lot of lunacy is going on here and it's frankly appalling. This guy above me wants to make me puke with the junk he just posted.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:01pm On Jul 21, 2021
A lot of people have a tinge of conservative values. Eg noone will be proud of their children coming out of the closet. No one wants to see his little boy playing with dollies and wearing dresses. Many actually go to church .

Then Obama comes.They lose their thinking and deitify him. The great hope who can do no wrong.
To cover their being Obama sycophants. they call the rational people cultists.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 10:24pm On Jul 21, 2021
We see how good things are working for those rational obsessed people in the best country they live. They have used all that rationality to upgrade their country as the best not only in Africa but the whole world. Obama was elected overwhelmingly twice both by popular votes and electoral votes and experts in American presidency rated him one of the best 10 Presidents in American history. I do not expect bottom feeders who never breathe american air for a second to understand that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:25pm On Jul 21, 2021
salford:

Rashford needs to quit whining about blatant and systemic racism. Afterall, he is very rich smiley

The amount of ignorance on the last page is staggering. Keep up the good work Budaatum. I salute your high tolerance.

The Salford handle is back.

cool cool grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 10:28pm On Jul 21, 2021
DEMOCRATS' Infrastructure Bill fails to proceed in d Senate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umwCftfroK4
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:28pm On Jul 21, 2021
Goodvibes007:

Why don't you post the full story. Pelosi did the right thing. Jim Jordan can as well be replaced with Lauren Boebert or the other one that was fucking around while being married.

Are you minding him?how can people who voted against the January 6th commission be members of the committee.

He must think Pelosi is a a fool

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 10:30pm On Jul 21, 2021
basilico:
A lot of people have a tinge of conservative values. Eg noone will be proud of their children coming out of the closet. No one wants to see his little boy playing with dollies and wearing dresses. Many actually go to church .

Then Obama comes.They lose their thinking and deitify him. The great hope who can do no wrong.
To cover their being Obama sycophants. they call the rational people cultists.

Will you shut up about your Obama obsession

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 10:31pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ibime:

Will you shut up about your Obama obsession
That coon obviously have a mental problem. He doesn't know how high Obama's held in America and i cannot blame him for that because he only get his news about America from the Klans Website.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 10:34pm On Jul 21, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Are you minding him?how can people who voted against the January 6th commission be members of the committee.

He must think Pelosi is a a fool
That plus Republicans did the same thing that Speaker Pelosi did when they were in power and now their lapdogs are crying foul. There's a good posibility that Jim Jordan might be deposed. How can that be if he's in the committee. This guys just follow the Party of Hate blindly.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:51pm On Jul 21, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
That plus Republicans did the same thing that Speaker Pelosi did when they were in power and now their lapdogs are crying foul. There's a good posibility that Jim Jordan might be deposed. How can that be if he's in the committee. This guys just follow the Party of Hate blindly.
Liz Cheney just owned Qevin McCarthy (Q-California) that she agrees with speaker Pelosi.

How much Bipartisanship do they need again with Cheney and few conservatives in support of pelosi's decision to remove insurrectionist from turning the committee into a circus of lies.Qevin has just proven that the GQP is beyond rescue at this point

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 10:56pm On Jul 21, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Liz Cheney just owned Qevin McCarthy (Q-California) that she agrees with speaker Pelosi.

How much Bipartisanship do they need again with Cheney and few conservatives in support of pelosi's decision to remove insurrectionist from turning the committee into a circus of lies.Qevin has just proven that the GQP is beyond rescue at this point
All this GQP lunacy will germinate in 2022 and you will see the kind of shellacking that Americans will unleash on them in nov of 2022. Trump's not going to go away and the GQPers are still licking his ass. Kevin McCarthy was just in MarALago couple weeks ago to kiss Trump's ring and all that will not bode well for the Party of Hate when the Congressional election comes in 2022. I am lickinv my chops like Tens of millions of Americans to show the Party of Hate that bigotry, racism, xenophobia and misogyny is out of fashion in the Fruited Plains.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Livelystone01: 11:03pm On Jul 21, 2021
benalvino3:

Systematic racism was laws and policies put in place to keep blacks down. Today, modern day America has abolished those laws.

But if you know any systemic laws that discriminate against blacks list them out let's discuss it.
You are right bro, on paper, there is no law that encourages systemic racism (which I know as of today), but we know that's not what is at play on ground.

It's just like Nigeria where the constitution seems fair on paper but on ground, the Easterners (Igbos) are suffering from another reality.
They are underrepresented in the nation in so many areas beginning from the number of states, to other areas where this government has acted in line with the marginalization they are crying against.

But to be fair, I accept that there is no law on paper for systemic racism in the US, except there is one I do not know about, but my take is about what is being practiced on ground.

Sorry for my late reply, I was so busy and also went to church this evening.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 11:28pm On Jul 21, 2021
Livelystone01:

You are right bro, on paper, there is no law that encourages systemic racism (which I know as of today), but we know that's not what is at play on ground.

It's just like Nigeria where the constitution seems fair on paper but on ground, the Easterners (Igbos) are suffering from another reality.
They are underrepresented in the nation in so many areas beginning from the number of states, to other areas where this government has acted in line with the marginalization they are crying against.

But to be fair, I accept that there is no law on paper for systemic racism in the US, except there is one I do not know about, but my take is about what is being practiced on ground.

Sorry for my late reply, I was so busy and also went to church this evening.

Its alright. You can reply whenever you like. I will respond. I had a debate once with GalaticHorde and the debate was about qualification and how Nigerians are doing better than African Americans. Nigerians are black and most times are on student visa and as a result Nigerians had to put more efforts. There is a reason Indians dominate computing in almost everywhere they go because they are qualified and they get employed.

Before anyone can say discrimination or systemic racism, look at the qualifications. Asians are on top of the food chain and they are not whites. Stereotypes builds as a result of performance by one ethnic group.

Being under represented is not becuase of uppression. It could be a case for a country that does not function like Nigeria.

What do you think about athletics? Blacks dominate right? They are over represented because they are good in that aspect.

So let's look at qualifications.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 11:30pm On Jul 21, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
Like i said before, people that do not know anything about how things work in America are the loudest on this platform. A lot of lunacy is going on here and it's frankly appalling. This guy above me wants to make me puke with the junk he just posted.
I could not even make sense out of the junk he posted.
Copy and paste from far right websites.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 11:33pm On Jul 21, 2021
Goodvibes007:

I could not even make sense out of the junk he posted.
Coy and paste from far right websites.
Junks indeed. He will just come up on something from Klans website and the unpaid Coon will come here and unload it getting likes from his brethren in coonery.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:35pm On Jul 21, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
All this GQP lunacy will germinate in 2022 and you will see the kind of shellacking that Americans will unleash on them in nov of 2022. Trump's not going to go away and the GQPers are still licking his ass. Kevin McCarthy was just in MarALago couple weeks ago to kiss Trump's ring and all that will not bode well for the Party of Hate when the Congressional election comes in 2022. I am lickinv my chops like Tens of millions of Americans to show the Party of Hate that bigotry, racism, xenophobia and misogyny is out of fashion in the Fruited Plains.

I love your confidence but 74 milion dunces voted for that clown and republiQans did well last year which is why they are going full Qanon because they don't think it will hurt them since all they care about is money and power so their gamble might pay off.

But then again generation Z is highly democratic leaning and the GQP are killing their base of old people by advising them to not get the vaccine which might affect their numbers hence why they have pivoted to become vaccine advocates this week because their donors and internal polling are not finding it funny.I hope you are right

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 11:38pm On Jul 21, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

I love your confidence but 74 milion dunces voted for that clown and republiQans did well last year which is why they are going full Qanon because they don't think it will hurt them since all they care about is money and power so their gamble might pay off.

But then again generation Z is highly democratic leaning and the GQP are killing their base of old people by advising them to not get the vaccine which might affect their numbers hence why they have pivoted to become vaccine advocates this week because their donors and internal polling is not finding it funny.
You are correct about the 74 millions that voted for him but a lot of those are having what we call buyer's remorse knowing the big grifter scammed them and seeing the light now wilk make it a little different if ever try to run for any office again. Americans gave him a chance and he failed woefully.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 11:39pm On Jul 21, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

But then again generation Z is highly democratic leaning and the GQP are killing their base of old people by advising them to not get the vaccine which might affect their numbers hence why they have pivoted to become vaccine advocates this week because their donors and internal polling are not finding it funny.I hope you are right
Alot have also turned their back on the GQP after the election lies and insurrection of January 6.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 11:49pm On Jul 21, 2021
Goodvibes007:

Alot have also turned their back on the GQP after the election lies and insurrection of January 6.
Yes indeed. I have three guys that were Republicans and now they count themselves to be independents saying that the Republican Party has been hijacked by wackos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 11:55pm On Jul 21, 2021
To bad. This is a result of conspiracy theories and misinformation from the GQP.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 12:40am On Jul 22, 2021
Goodvibes007:
To bad. This is a result of conspiracy theories and misinformation from the GQP.
Do you see that all the States mentioned in that article are Republican States from the Deep South. One thing theh have in common is thag they all have Republican Governors who are playing politics with the lives of their citizens. They deserve to die like the pigs they are because theh fail to use their God given brains.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 1:02am On Jul 22, 2021
The trump crime syndicate will all come crumbling down sooner than expected. Remember this lady? Anyone wondered why Republiqans are scared to clown on her like they did to Michael Cohen?
Cos she knows too much about the fraud in criminal trump 2016 campaign inaugural theatrics.
No wonder ivanka and jared slum dog millionaire are trying to cut ties from criminal trump.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 1:08am On Jul 22, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

The traitors are scared and we sure do know why.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 1:34am On Jul 22, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:
The trump crime syndicate will all come crumbling down sooner than expected. Remember this lady? Anyone wondered why Republiqans are scared to clown on her like they did to Michael Cohen?
Cos she knows too much about the fraud in criminal trump 2016 campaign inaugural theatrics.
No wonder ivanka and jared slum dog millionaire are trying to cut ties from criminal trump.
Family of criminals being led by a pathological scammer and grifter that will end his life in a gulag or end up committing harakiri. The worst of God's creatures.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 2:08am On Jul 22, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
Do you see that all the States mentioned in that article are Republican States from the Deep South. One thing theh have in common is thag they all have Republican Governors who are playing politics with the lives of their citizens. They deserve to die like the pigs they are because theh fail to use their God given brains.
Yes. I saw the states. The states governed by the pro-death party.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 2:21am On Jul 22, 2021
Goodvibes007:

Yes. I saw the states. The states governed by the pro-death party.
There's a reason 9 out of 10 poorest States in the country are deep Red Republican States. States governed by pro death Governors like you said. If people die out of stupidity brought by their occultic leaders, it's fine and dandy with me.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 6:13am On Jul 22, 2021
Conservatives like Canadace Owens can't decide whether they want big pharma to lose money or not, they can't also decide whether they want universal health care or not.

Anywhere Belle face activism.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2525) (2526) (2527) (2528) (2529) (2530) (2531) ... (4124) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.