Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2782) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1574834 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2779) (2780) (2781) (2782) (2783) (2784) (2785) ... (4128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nostradamus1: 2:27pm On Sep 14, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Ya addicted donkey ya take a break ya jobless Nairaland junkie

Ya is jobless but ya still need to take a break?

Lobotomy is too late for ya at this point .
Ya isa a brain dead person and Euthanasia can't come earlier

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nostradamus1: 2:28pm On Sep 14, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Ya poor donkey squatting. Ya jobless addiction junkie

Ya poor donkey squatting . Ya jobless addiction junkie

- Kokobilo87 ( Excerpt from His life)

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 4:03pm On Sep 14, 2021
Anthony Blinken appearing before the Senate foreign affairs committee now, there are rumors he will resign.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 5:22pm On Sep 14, 2021
zendi:

Sorry, the Left "wins" it....the recall fails.
Reason, It's a 'Voting Right' State.
There are 'Voting Right' States and Vote Integrity States.
Voting Right' States never say whose voting right they're talking about.
If you complete it to 'Voting Right of Eligible Citizens", you step on somebody's toe.
It becomes "Voter Suppression."

Another term for Voting Right (without Eligibility) is Voter Voodoo.
So don't be shocked if the Left gets more votes than the total of registered voters.
In which case some voodoo would have caused even the Right's candidate and his campaign team to vote Left.

Though I know it's Recall, not matter of Right and Left.

I'm not surprised the Republican lost the California recall vote. I'm only shocked Republicans thought they could win.
It shows they haven't gotten it.

"It's not them that cast the votes that count.
But them that count
the votes that are cast."

When it comes to hot-stake elections, the Left takes no prisoners.
Republicans campaigns like mules and turn out the vote casters.
The Left schemes and "organizes" and turn out the vote counters.

First I heard that mass mail-in ballots had been rained out..
Then I heard that Republicans coming to vote were dutifully informed by the computers that they had already voted..
Then I knew that for the Republican, it was all over.

The Republicans are too soft and feckless to play in the 4th world electoral culture that America has become.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 5:27pm On Sep 14, 2021
Have you heard Newsom isa doing good ? He isa got one vote from moi with a warning grin

Ima get one glass of wine at isa winery grin

Today the dday isa today for Newsom and Larry Elder.

Kokobilo87:

Newsome isa go down. Tha pigs ina UK cannot change it

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 5:29pm On Sep 14, 2021
zendi:

I'm not surprised the Republican lost the California recall vote. I'm only shocked Republicans thought they could win.

It's not them that cast the votes that count.
But them that count the votes that are cast.

Then I heard that Republicans coming to vote were dutifully informed by the computers that they had already voted..

The Republicans are too soft and feckless to play in the 4th world electoral culture that America has become.
Lamentation from an Umudikean who doesn't count in the scheme of things. That US who is becoming a 4th World according to you is 1 million times better than your country.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 6:02pm On Sep 14, 2021
armyofone:
Have you heard Newsom isa doing good ? He isa got one vote from moi with a warning grin

Ima get one glass of wine at isa winery grin

Today the dday isa today for Newsom and Larry Elder.

The four foot midget is lamenting now.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 6:20pm On Sep 14, 2021
zendi:

"It's not them that cast the votes that count.
But them that count
the votes that are cast."

Wailings from a nimble-fingered Customs Officer. Customs Officer should not talk on matters of integrity.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 6:32pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ibime:

Wailings from a nimble-fingered Customs Officer. Customs Officer should not talk on matters of integrity.
Bribe taking Customs Officer talking about a country turning to a Fourth World while he lives a subhuman life in Umudike.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 6:39pm On Sep 14, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
The four foot midget is lamenting now.

nursing home isa calling
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 8:53pm On Sep 14, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Bribe taking Customs Officer talking about a country turning to a Fourth World while he lives a subhuman life in Umudike.

Served my nation and my fatherland with integrity, probity and the cleanest of hands.
What of you?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Him (Zendi) or everyone in Nigeria, including the Oba of Lagos live a subhuman life?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 9:08pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ibime:

I served my nation and my fatherland with integrity, probity and the cleanest of hands.
What of you?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 9:11pm On Sep 14, 2021
zendi:

I served my nation and my fatherland with integrity, probity and the cleanest of hands.
What of you?

ibime isa slave
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 9:13pm On Sep 14, 2021
zendi:

What of you?

Save your stories for Saint Peter at the gate. Which Customs Officer served his country with clean hands? Is it the N75k salary that allowed you to be buying shares? Even if you were not an Egunje hustler like 99.99% of customs officers, how many of your colleagues were shaking down innocent Nigerians while you kept quiet? Did you report any of them, or were you too busy running your clearing and forwarding side hustle on taxpayers time like a Ghost worker.

The way you beat your chest to proclaim yourself a Customs Officer as if it were a sign of wealth will make any sane human question how a N75K average salary job will be passed off as a status symbol - we all got the hint though. Customs is a good paying gig for those with thieving fingers and low morals. . . but a poverty trap for those who rely on salary. Which one was it for you to be beating your chest like that?

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 9:33pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ibime:

Save your stories for Saint Peter at the gate. Which Customs Officer served his country with clean hands? Is it the N75k salary that allowed you to be buying shares? Even if you were not an Egunje hustler like 99.99% of customs officers, how many of your colleagues were shaking down innocent Nigerians while you kept quiet? Did you report any of them, or were you too busy running your clearing and forwarding side hustle on taxpayers time like a Ghost worker.

The way you beat your chest to proclaim yourself a Customs Officer as if it were a sign of wealth will make any sane human question how a N75K average salary job will be passed off as a status symbol - we all got the hint though. Customs is a good paying gig for those with thieving fingers and low morals. . . but a poverty trap for those who rely on salary. Which one was it for you to be beating your chest like that?
The rantings of an ant...., I served my nation and my fatherland with intergrity, probity and the cleanest of hands.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2021
zendi:

Served my nation and my fatherland with integrity, probity and the cleanest of hands.
What of you?
Hush your filthy mouth. What fatherland do you serve by hustling people for bribes as a Custom Officer. Your N70.000 is not worth 50K with the Naira falling not to talk of hyperinflation in a country being run by an idiot.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 9:43pm On Sep 14, 2021
zendi:

The rantings of an ant...., I served my nation and my fatherland with intergrity, probity and the cleanest of hands.

Story for the Gods.

Even the cleanest Customs Officer in Umudike will get sacked 10 times over in a sane society for bribery, failure to report bribery, or being a ghostworker on taxpayers time, at least the latter two of which you engaged in, even if you deny bribery.

Keep quiet when it comes to matters of integrity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 9:52pm On Sep 14, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Hush your filthy mouth. What fatherland do you serve by hustling people for bribes as a Custom Officer. Your N70.000 is not worth 50K with the Naira falling not to talk of hyperinflation in a country being run by an idiot.

You're a well known leftoid time-waster not worthy of anybody's squandering of attention. I served my nation and my fatherland with integrity, probity and the cleanest of hands.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 10:51pm On Sep 14, 2021
zendi:

You're a well known leftoid time-waster not worthy of anybody's squandering of attention. I served my nation and my fatherland with integrity, probity and the cleanest of hands.
A sick brainless foool that worships the likes of Micheal the Hitler Savage and Uncle Tom Larry Elder. I see what serving your fatherland makes it the best country in the world. Gutless and shameless foool that's living in a country on the precipice but mouthing off over a country he will only see in his dreams.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Evangelynn(f): 11:01pm On Sep 14, 2021
I expect California democrats and independents who don't want a Larry Elder for governor to embarrass the GQP today and vote massively for Newsome by voting 'NO'.

Newsome's so called replacement isn't it at all for California I trust the women of CA not to allow Elder become governor.

The GQP will be embarrassed in the coming hours, California is solid blue and democrats are motivated to keep it that way.This is a fruitless exercise by the GQP and a waste of tax payers money.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obonujoker(m): 12:32am On Sep 15, 2021
zendi:

Lol... Someone with integrity will never work for a government agency...

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 12:49am On Sep 15, 2021
Kokobilo87:

ya so dumb
future 404, the spices to make your stringy rabid carcass passably palatable are being assembled, so keep yapping on borrowed time akuya grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 12:50am On Sep 15, 2021
Kokobilo87:

ya get good payment for ya joblessness. ya impress tha wrinkled old face
whaaaaat? shocked I don't understand dogspeak cool

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 1:00am On Sep 15, 2021
Dapcity007:

It baffles me leftist want us to believe that all aborted babies were mistakes, errors, unplanned, no that's bullshit, own up your sadistic act, empower women to see infants as oppressors by reframing it as control over their bodies by their choice

Your stupid post doesn't have any morality weight, you can't argue for choice of contraceptions which are cheap and highly effective in mordern eras and argue to kill babies because you literally see them as intrinsically worthless

abortion isn't a modern concept you moronic tw@t! Abortion is older than your religion you claim to derive your sanctimony from you brain dead scum of the slums! Whatever aborted babies are, the most important or valid denomination is that they're unwanted by the would be parent! The morality in my meme is about the lack of morality or shame vis-à-vis hypocrisy amongst conservatives, being pro life should imply that, "being pro life" you can't abandon welfare of the living in favour of the unborn and claim to be pro life, rather claim to be pro birth which is more factually accurate and that shouldn't be the decision of anyone but the potential parents to make

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 1:03am On Sep 15, 2021
Exit polls from California is looking good for Newsom and National Democrats, people still see covid 19 a major issue.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 1:55am On Sep 15, 2021
GalaticHorde:
future 404, the spices to make your stringy rabid carcass passably palatable are being assembled, so keep yapping on borrowed time akuya grin
LMAO

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 2:00am On Sep 15, 2021
sanpipita:
Exit polls from California is looking good for Newsom and National Democrats, people still see covid 19 a major issue.
It is still a major issue.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 3:22am On Sep 15, 2021

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 3:39am On Sep 15, 2021

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 3:49am On Sep 15, 2021
Goodvibes007:
Goodvibes, you think these N40.000 monthly crewthat loves the Proud Boys and Nazi will do something about the free fall of Naira which is becoming a toilet tissue but they don't care as long as they can carry buckets for the Bigoted Pig named Trump. Nigeria is on the precipice and ready to fall of the cliff and you see the likes of basilico, benalvino3, Obixcel, ono, Zendi and the sewage cockroach doesn't care as long as they can spill their garbage about a country they will probably never set their feet on till God calls them home. Bunch of Americana wannabe Coons.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 3:51am On Sep 15, 2021
sanpipita:
No way that self hating Uncle Tom also known as Larry Elder will win. That guy is as sick as they come. Good riddance to the worthless self hating Coon.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2779) (2780) (2781) (2782) (2783) (2784) (2785) ... (4128) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.