Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:58 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2783) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1472924 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2780) (2781) (2782) (2783) (2784) (2785) (2786) ... (4093) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 3:54am On Sep 15, 2021
obonujoker:

Lol... Someone with integrity will never work for a government agency...
Tell that brainless joker. Working for a demented President who can barely read a written speech and these Zendi fool is proud of a Government that will owe him several months salary while he's out as a Custom Officer hustling for bribes.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 4:15am On Sep 15, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Goodvibes, you think these N40.000 monthly crewthat loves the Proud Boys and Nazi will do something about the free fall of Naira which is becoming a toilet tissue but they don't care as long as they can carry buckets for the Bigoted Pig named Trump. Nigeria is on the precipice and ready to fall of the cliff and you see the likes of basilico, benalvino3, Obixcel, ono, Zendi and the sewage cockroach doesn't care as long as they can spill their garbage about a country they will probably never set their feet on till God calls them home. Bunch of Americana wannabe Coons.
They don't care as long as they can hate on Biden that is over 5,000 miles away from them.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 4:17am On Sep 15, 2021
So M. Pence wasn't that innocent after all. The voice of reason was the former VP (Quayle) from Indiana.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:41am On Sep 15, 2021
Goodvibes007:

They don't care as long as they can hate on Biden that is over 5,000 miles away from them.
Bunch of losers they are. Imagine a $ going for almost N560 and these hungry Coons are silent knowing that the little money they earn is losing value every single day. How dumb can these Coons be not to worry about Bubu mortgaging their future and that of their children. Imagine if we didn't stand up to the Bigoted Fraudster named Trump, America will be on her way to the third world Nation by now. You Coons, fight for Nigeria first before worshipping the Proud Boys that think of you guys as monkeys from the jungle of Africa.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:46am On Sep 15, 2021
To show how idiotic and stupid Republicans and their Coons are, the likes of Sean InsaneHannity, TucKKER KKKarlson, Laura "The Hitler Princess " and the other Racists on Fake and Racist Faux News got their coronavirus vaccines and they are telling their brainless followers not to get the vaccines. That's what happens when you know your supporters are brainstems.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:49am On Sep 15, 2021
Good News guys, the recall efforts in California has been called and it's a monumental failure for the RepubliKKKan Party and Uncle Tom known as Larry "The Self Hating Coon" Elder. Good one Californians and big up to my girl armyofone. Semper Fi.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 5:48am On Sep 15, 2021
Yeah, good news! Many wanted him to continue his job.

PrideofLincoln1:
Good News guys, the recall efforts in California has been called and it's a monumental failure for the RepubliKKKan Party and Uncle Tom known as Larry "The Self Hating Coon" Elder. Good one Californians and big up to my girl armyofone. Semper Fi.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 5:55am On Sep 15, 2021
armyofone:
Yeah, good news! Many wanted him to continue his job.

Compared with that House Negro called Larry Elder, he's a God sent. Imagine calling Larry Elder your Governor ?. Good move Californians and my props to ya'll.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 6:09am On Sep 15, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
He told his supporters to be gracious in defeat. That was the only meaningful thing he said tonight. I hope he can tell that to his fellow trumptards.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 6:25am On Sep 15, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:

Governor Newsom also made history on becoming only the 2nd governor in US history to survive a recall election, after former Gov. Scott Walker of Wisconsin.

I’m not sure how the Republican Party can recover from this defeat to mount a robust challenge to Newsom in 14 months time.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Evangelynn(f): 7:13am On Sep 15, 2021
LMAO, California republiQans spent 276 million dollars in tax payers money for a recall only to end up being embarrassed tonight.

They should reimburse that money.They can now leave California as they said they would,2003 is different from 2021 even Arnold Schwarzenegger wouldn't even be their nominee this time around if he were contesting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 7:15am On Sep 15, 2021
PDPGuy:

Governor Newsom also made history on becoming only the 2nd governor in US history to survive a recall election, after former Gov. Scott Walker of Wisconsin.

I’m not sure how the Republican Party can recover from this defeat to mount a robust challenge to Newsom in 14 months time.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Evangelynn(f): 7:17am On Sep 15, 2021
Blue wave 2022 is trending, California republicans is also trending.

This is how the GQP will be embarrassed in Virginia this November.Thanks to Texas and Florida Newsome survived because he used the extreme politics of the right to his advantage and this will be a democratic blueprint for the midterm elections expect many women to vote next year and reject the kind of politics of the GQP this kind of politics can only win in Al-Alabama if the GQP don't continue to lose elections as many former republiQans have suggested they won't reject Trumpism and take this extreme politics off their platform.

I don't see Lauren Boebert surviving another term in congress.

California is solidly blue

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Evangelynn(f): 7:21am On Sep 15, 2021
[quote author=Goodvibes007 post=105830572][/quote]

I am enjoying reading so many comments on twitter it is hilarious.

This is the booster the democrats need for next year and Virginia a once red state wil follow California's lead this November and reject Trumpism,anti-vaccine,anti-science,anti-women's rights and other disgusting deplorable politics of the GQP.

I see Abbott and DeSantis being beatable next year because when dems organise they win.Not many people took the recall serious until they saw what is happening in Texas and Florida and the current attack on women's rights, the kind of person Elder is known to be and Newsome's campaign team used this to their advantage.It motivated many of them to vote

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Evangelynn(f): 7:22am On Sep 15, 2021
sanpipita:
Exit polls from California is looking good for Newsom and National Democrats, people still see covid 19 a major issue.
In life the sane are more than the insane that is why I still believe that there are more good people than bad people,just that the bad ones are louder.

This GQP loss will enter the midterms believe me many Americans don't want to be taken back especially if women see it as an attack on them next year expect them to organise at the polls women and many people hate to be taken aback the GQP needs new policies to survive.
Their hate campaign will be the end of them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 7:26am On Sep 15, 2021
Goodvibes007:

It is still a major issue.

Republicans continue to swim against a heavy tide, wonder who advises them, every poll shows people support vaccine mandate, covid 19 is even prioritized over economy and security.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 7:31am On Sep 15, 2021
Evangelynn:
LMAO, California republiQans spent 276 million dollars in tax payers money for a recall only to end up being embarrassed tonight.

They should reimburse that money.They can now leave California as they said they would,2003 is different from 2021 even Arnold Schwarzenegger wouldn't even be their nominee this time around if he were contesting.

This is another thing lots of people hated that the recall happened when newsom will face election next year they saw it as waste of time and opportunistic

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Evangelynn(f): 7:35am On Sep 15, 2021
I recall benalvino3 last month claiming that Larry Elder was going to win grin grin

Turns out he lost massively this is an embarrassment grin grin

These Trumpist think so highly of themselves and they think we are all delusional like them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 7:54am On Sep 15, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAZTVUwQZaE
shocked shocked
What!!?!?!? You don't mean it!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nostradamus1: 8:03am On Sep 15, 2021
Kokobilo87:

nursing home isa calling

Nursing home isa calling

--Kokobilo87( Excerpt from his Times in Umudike mental asylum )

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nostradamus1: 8:04am On Sep 15, 2021
Kokobilo87:

ibime isa slave

Ibime isa slave to Freedom and Love of humanity*

Excerpt from Kokobilo87 " What I can never be ina my ya ya life"

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 8:29am On Sep 15, 2021
[quote author=Goodvibes007 post=105830572][/quote]

go and sleep addicted coon.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SenecaTheYonger: 10:58am On Sep 15, 2021
What is wrong with America?

Ignore pix it’s just a graphical representation

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 11:32am On Sep 15, 2021
Evangelynn:

I am enjoying reading so many comments on twitter it is hilarious.

This is the booster the democrats need for next year and Virginia a once red state wil follow California's lead this November and reject Trumpism,anti-vaccine,anti-science,anti-women's rights and other disgusting deplorable politics of the GQP.

I see Abbott and DeSantis being beatable next year because when dems organise they win.Not many people took the recall serious until they saw what is happening in Texas and Florida and the current attack on women's rights, the kind of person Elder is known to be and Newsome's campaign team used this to their advantage.It motivated many of them to vote
It was a blow out lol.

When the GQP pander to the far right (minority), moderates, GQP (RINOS, Never trumpers, Republican voters against Trump e.t.c), independents vote Dems, this is in addition to the massive turn out of Dem voters, all in a bid to reject trumpism and fascist policies.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Evangelynn(f): 11:41am On Sep 15, 2021
Goodvibes007:

It was a blow out lol.

When the GQP pander to the far right (minority), moderates, GQP (RINOS, Never trumpers, Republican voters against Trump e.t.c), independents vote Dems, this is in addition to the massive turn out of Dem voters, all in a bid to reject trumpism and fascist policies.
The republiQans better adjust their policies or the midterms will be a big blow to them.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 11:44am On Sep 15, 2021
Nostradamus1:

Ibime isa slave to Freedom and Love of humanity*

Excerpt from Kokobilo87 " What I can never be ina my ya ya life"

Ibime isa professional house boy, a butt-ler
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 11:53am On Sep 15, 2021
Evangelynn:

The republiQans better adjust their policies or the midterms will be a big blow to them.

Ya know aba isa dirtier than ya heart? Fixa it. PrideofLincoln1 isa not it? She isa fix her city she does nat count
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 12:16pm On Sep 15, 2021
Goodvibes007:

LMAO
the kolo-below and above moniker should behold his destiny grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 12:23pm On Sep 15, 2021
Goodvibes007:

The GQP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2Rm05DMBUY

https://twitter.com/charles_gaba/status/1433142867615260676?s=19
i have watched this before and I was surprised that I wasn't surprised, when you're exposed to a certain level of stupidity and insanity from a particular quarter, nothing they do shock you anymore and I think they want us immuned to shock because they have worse things planned, as immuned to surprise as I am I will still continue to call them bastardos out.
I will like to see the self acclaimed moralist and preserver of life dapshit defend this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 12:40pm On Sep 15, 2021
Evangelynn:
I recall benalvino3 last month claiming that Larry Elder was going to win grin grin

Turns out he lost massively this is an embarrassment grin grin

These Trumpist think so highly of themselves and they think we are all delusional like them
does anybody take that cowardly sulky man child benalvino3 serious on any issue whatsoever? Even piers Morgan found Larry elder too racist against black people for his own tastes in his defence of George Zimmerman
https://fb.watch/80TyAQB4VD/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:20pm On Sep 15, 2021
It must hurt to lose so much, except in the world of alternate realities where a loss is seen as a win.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:28pm On Sep 15, 2021
It must really hurt!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2780) (2781) (2782) (2783) (2784) (2785) (2786) ... (4093) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.