Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1574826 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3318) (3319) (3320) (3321) (3322) (3323) (3324) ... (4128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CutieKing: 3:50pm On Jul 04, 2022
There ain't no doubt
I love this land
God Bless the U.S.A.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 9:22pm On Jul 04, 2022
Another mass shooting in Chicago

Good guys with guns don't sleep on roofs 24/7 waiting for mad men to show up

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 11:17pm On Jul 04, 2022
CutieKing:
There ain't no doubt
I love this land
God Bless the U.S.A.

Yeah God bless this great country.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:12am On Jul 05, 2022
Friends.
Ghislaine Maxwell was found guilty of exploiting children .
She was Epstein mistress too.
Who are the children she trafficked to? No need to know that for now. Who were these kids were trafficked to? Why have they not been arrested for pedophile charges?
Ghislaine is going for 20 years which sounds like a death sentence considering her age.
She trafficked kids to who?
Those are the real perverts who should be locked away forever.
Why no investigation into her clients. I won't mention names but people who abused under age kids need to be locked up No

She is a predatorial trafficker to some men. These are the abusers she was aiding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 11:39am On Jul 05, 2022
Kharma for the shooters' father.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoolUsername: 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2022
Ibime:
Kharma for the shooters' father.

How in the hell is this karma? So if I say "protect freedom of movement like your life friends on it" and my son pulls a Waukesha, is that karma?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoolUsername: 9:00pm On Jul 05, 2022
sanpipita:

Didn't you get the memo in America rapists can sue their victims if they try abort, rapists and guns have more rights than their victims

In America a rape victim is on the hook for child support if his rapist gets pregnant.

Insane
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 9:03pm On Jul 05, 2022
CoolUsername:

How in the hell is this karma? So if I say "protect freedom of movement like your life friends on it" and my son pulls a Waukesha, is that karma?

The nigga can square off his belief in every citizen having right to guns with the mass murder his son just committed. Nigga will be in sifia pains looking at his gun tonight

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2022
Ibime:

The nigga can square off his belief in every citizen having right to guns with the mass murder his son just committed. Nigga will be in sifia pains looking at his gun tonight

I think you assume he has a brain. I bet he'd be there proclaiming his son was protecting his rights to mass murder and would not see a connection, like some.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by jimetagambo: 9:07pm On Jul 05, 2022
Ibime:
Another mass shooting in Chicago

Good guys with guns don't sleep on roofs 24/7 waiting for mad men to show up
Just ah knockouts andi bangas

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 9:08pm On Jul 05, 2022
budaatum:

I think you assume he has a brain. I bet he'd be there proclaiming his son was protecting his rights to mass murder and would not see a connection, like some.

He was probably one of the eediots arguing that guns are not the problem but mental illness, not knowing the mad man that will use the gun is his own flesh and blood

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:06pm On Jul 05, 2022
Ibime:

He was probably one of the eediots arguing that guns are not the problem but mental illness, not knowing the mad man that will use the gun is his own flesh and blood

In most cases mass murderers are usually known by FBI, long before they go shooting up innocent people. These pips need mental help Not condemnation as we see the media do every time there is a mass shooting.
Lots of sickos out there with no criminal records hence can purchase guns, most of these sickos make weird posts on social media before they do mass murders.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 10:26pm On Jul 05, 2022
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 10:34pm On Jul 05, 2022
basilico:

In most cases mass murderers are usually known by FBI, long before they go shooting up innocent people. These pips need mental help Not condemnation as we see the media do every time there is a mass shooting.
Lots of sickos out there with no criminal records hence can purchase guns, most of these sickos make weird posts on social media before they do mass murders.

Mental health ? If he truly had mental health issues like you claim

Why are you not in support of making it harder for people with mental health issues to get guns legally

He bought 4 guns legally within a short period of time. Spare me the mental health speech.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:37pm On Jul 05, 2022
Timiofak:

Why are you not in support of making it harder for people with mental health issues to get guns legally

He bought 4 guns legally within a short period of time. Spare me the mental health speech.

He was a healthy human being? Democrats want to to control who can buy guns, If they could ban guns the better
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 10:40pm On Jul 05, 2022
Timiofak:

He actually is not a sane person. These days people who think they are trapped in a different body and also have 300 genders are considered saner than you will ever be.

They should get to the drawing board for a background check. I personally will not sell a Gun to someone that looks like that... but then again, I will be canceled

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 10:43pm On Jul 05, 2022
benalvino3:

He actually is not a sane person. These days people who think they are trapped in a different body and also have 300 genders are considered saner than you will ever be.

They should get to the drawing board for a background check. I personally will not sell a Gun to someone that looks like that... but then again, I will be canceled

Lmao, yes now you are talking about background checks

You do know the lunatics you support believe every America knows should be able to buy guns
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 10:44pm On Jul 05, 2022
basilico:

He was a healthy human being? Democrats want to to control who can buy guns, If they could ban guns the better

Define healthy ?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 10:49pm On Jul 05, 2022
Timiofak:

You do know the lunatics you support believe every America knows should be able to buy guns

it has always been the case. Everyone with sanity. I am sure you and I know they don't want criminals buying guns.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 10:55pm On Jul 05, 2022
Rhode Island State Sen. Tiara Mack made Meg Thee Stallion look like an amateur shocked grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:58pm On Jul 05, 2022
basilico:

I can see the agony of thought that went into you writing the above double entendre. I mean, "most" and "usually", yet we all know you can't provide any evidence for this except from q who seem to think the FBI is omniscient because of social media.

Do you want people arrested for their social media posts now all of a sudden? I have a suggestion of whom we should begin with if you agree.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:59pm On Jul 05, 2022
Timiofak:

You do know the lunatics you support believe every America knows should be able to buy guns.

Including social media posts, but I bet he would disagree.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:26pm On Jul 05, 2022
budaatum:

I can see the agony of thought that went into you writing the above double entendre. I mean, "most" and "usually", yet we all know you can't provide any evidence for this except from q who seem to think the FBI is omniscient because of social media.

Do you want people arrested for their social media posts now all of a sudden? I have a suggestion of whom we should begin with if you agree.

This killer was raided by police after he threatened and they recovered 17 or so knives.
He is a sicko He went on to purchase 4 guns
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:29pm On Jul 05, 2022
Timiofak:

Define healthy ?

Someone who don't reason like you
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:35pm On Jul 05, 2022
benalvino3:

Even clubs deny some characters service Have you seen that guys photos. He looks like a creep. I would never serve him if I was a waiter, let alone sell him a gun

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 11:36pm On Jul 05, 2022
basilico:

Someone who don't reason like you

Says the senile and jobless old man that spend the last part of his life cheering the destruction of this great country.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 11:37pm On Jul 05, 2022
benalvino3:

it has always been the case. Everyone with sanity. I am sure you and I know they don't want criminals buying guns.

But the people you cheer for and vote for days this is a violation of their second amendment or is it not ?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:50pm On Jul 05, 2022
Timiofak:

Says the senile and jobless old man that spend the last part of his life cheering the destruction of this great country.

Im not getting in a shouting match with you but you should up your game. Age is wisdom. Im not jobless. I am an ICT consultant across Africa and Middle East.. A fully registered electrical engineer to boot

What makes you idiots think that once you go the western world it makes you clever? Yet your grades could not get you a place in our local universities? Forcing you to seek foreign universities.
I develop systems that the developing world needs, Im usually online all the time because I work best at night when my kids go sleep.
And I play scrabble all night . Im upping my game I play on average 370 points per game. My best was 580. My best word I ever dropped was 180

GFY

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 12:52am On Jul 06, 2022
basilico:

Im not getting in a shouting match with you but you should up your game. Age is wisdom. Im not jobless. I am an ICT consultant across Africa and Middle East.. A fully registered electrical engineer to boot

What makes you idiots think that once you go the western world it makes you clever? Yet your grades could not get you a place in our local universities? Forcing you to seek foreign universities.
I develop systems that the developing world needs, Im usually online all the time because I work best at night when my kids go sleep.
And I play scrabble all night . Im upping my game I play on average 370 points per game. My best was 580. My best word I ever dropped was 180

GFY

I didn’t ask you to drop your fucking CV deluded cunt.

Who told you I was not in a university in Nigeria ? Lol.

You know nothing about me. Nothing.

Stop embarrassing yourself everywhere

Shut up and learn and stop allowing hate dominate you little mind

If you insult me I know how to dish it round

Fucking dingbat

Go and work since you said you work better at night

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:01am On Jul 06, 2022
Timiofak:

I didn’t ask you to drop your fucking CV deluded cunt.

Who told you I was not in a university in Nigeria ? Lol.

You know nothing about me. Nothing.

Stop embarrassing yourself everywhere

Shut up and learn and stop allowing hate dominate you little mind

If you insult me I know how to dish it round

Fucking dingbat

Go and work since you said you work better at night
I'm not working tonight I'm playing scrabble with 7 pips.
I'm losing 4 of 7

Happy

(Saddist very emotional)
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 6:23am On Jul 06, 2022
Timiofak:

But the people you cheer for and vote for days this is a violation of their second amendment or is it not ?

People, I cheer for? what are you talking about? People I cheer for do not want insane people to own a gun. I already make that know.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3318) (3319) (3320) (3321) (3322) (3323) (3324) ... (4128) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.