Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1573753 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (4128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 9:50pm On Nov 14, 2019
wirinet:

Did you read my link that the discussion was not Joe Biden's but that of US and EU governments, that provide aid to Ukraine?
Did any state department department official or government official raise any eye brow?

Did Joe Biden "boast that he demanded for the sacking of Viktor Shokin because he was investigating his son?

Once you guys hold unto a false narrative, you never let go.

That is what propaganda does to the thinking of a human being..They dont allow them to reason well..
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kopfschmerzen12: 9:55pm On Nov 14, 2019
garetz:

You're free to throw your now obligatory tantrums, just don't spread lies on the thread. Fred Trump was not a member of the Ku Klux Klan.

Lols!!! What a arrogant and ignorant POS, Fred Trump was arrested in a Nazi rally in Queens.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:00pm On Nov 14, 2019
CTPlayer:
Whenever you say all Germans (or all Italians or all Poles blah blah blah) are this or that you lose all credibility.
Nothing screams, "I'm a dumb ass" more. Its like some claim all Nigerians are crooks until you ask about dem mama and papa.

But then, this is the thread for ignorance, I find, where sentiment trumps (no, not him!), reality and the truth.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 10:00pm On Nov 14, 2019
kopfschmerzen12:

Lols!!! What a arrogant and ignorant POS, Fred Trump was arrested in a Nazi rally in Queens.
You came late to the party, go and read the fact checks already provided above

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 10:03pm On Nov 14, 2019
Lucasbalo:
Bunch of brainfarts Uncle Toms here carrying water for a vile overt racist. I guess some blacks love to be called gorillas. Over 90% of Black Americans will reject the racist pig Trump again upon Nov 3 of 2020. You can only lament but you ain't got no say in it.
it is funny, I am not from the east but I support a non violent Biafra actualization but it baffles me when I see educated easterners believing trump gives a flying fvck about their struggle! It baffles me that so called educated people could be so effing stupeed! Even before trump betrayed the Kurds I expected them to have enough awareness that for trump being Christian doesn't mean a sinking fvck when you are black, not rich and not american! But remember what they say about common sense then some understanding will dawn on you
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 10:03pm On Nov 14, 2019
BraniacX:

So kind of you to notarize yourself and your clan undecided
You read it wrongly, go and read it again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 10:07pm On Nov 14, 2019
Lucasbalo:
A Nazi like you know that you are calling your guys that support Taliban Trump here gorillas.
respect gorrilas too, esp the silverbacks wink naming deplorables after highly evolved social animals isn't fair, if you must name them animals, name them something class confused, like duck billed platypus cheesy fitting for black people thinking or confused that they are human enough to whiteamericas' trump
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 10:09pm On Nov 14, 2019
wirinet:

That Burisma is suspected of corruption is not in doubt, what is being asked is Hunter Biden's crime. What exactly is he being accused of? Are you guys insinuating that if Burisma is found guilty of money laundering, then all directors and staff is also guilty of money laundering? Then we now have to find Joe Biden's crimes? The request to fire Viktor Shokin was official US and EU policy and not Joe Biden's personal request. Victor Shokin was being accused of sabotaging the investigations and prosecution of corrupt Ukrainians including the owner of Burisma.

Trump and his Nazi allies are spreading the false narrative that it was Joe Biden that pressured the Ukrainians to sack Viktor Shokin because he was investigating Hunter Biden.
why hit any deplorable with facts? You are restricting their reality warping and truth swapping, deflector spamming drives! So just stop it!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 10:11pm On Nov 14, 2019
tsinzu:

It's not a false narrative, he's on video bragging about how he got the prosecutor that was investigating his son fired
investigating his son? Hunter? Are your brain cells leaking? Where is the facepalm emoji when you need it? undecided
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 10:12pm On Nov 14, 2019
BraniacX:
it is funny, I am not from the east but I support a non violent Biafra actualization but it baffles me when I see educated easterners believing trump gives a flying fvck about their struggle! It baffles me that so called educated people could be so effing stupeed! Even before trump betrayed the Kurds I expected them to have enough awareness that for trump being Christian doesn't mean a sinking fvck when you are black, not rich and not american! But remember what they say about common sense then some understanding will dawn on you
I wasn't referring to you . It was the loud mouths here supporting a vile racist that don't give a damn about them. I don't have a beef with them having Biafra because i have no dog in the fight. It's probably the only reason people like Obixcel, Anduku and the other guys are blindly supporting the racist pig Trump.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 10:13pm On Nov 14, 2019
garetz:

You read it wrongly, go and read it again
oh I read it exactly how facts dictate it should be read! Joke is on you now
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2019
BraniacX:
oh I read it exactly how facts dictate it should be read! Joke is on you now
You still didn't read it right, read it again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 4:58am On Nov 15, 2019
What's it about Taliban Trump that he's going to Supreme Court in order not to release his taxes. You let Americans see your taxes like all presidential candidates have been doing for over 40 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:03am On Nov 15, 2019
@CTPlayer, another one of your cousin just shot other students in a High School in suburban Los Angeles. I told you your people are the domestic terrorists in America now. Maybe, we have to ban white people from coming to America because of their terrorism.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CTPlayer: 5:09am On Nov 15, 2019
Lucasbalo:
@CTPlayer, another one of your cousin just shot other students in a High School in suburban Los Angeles. I told you your people are the domestic terrorists in America now. Maybe, we have to ban white people from coming to America because of their terrorism.
Who the Asian kid? Probably related to you.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CTPlayer: 5:10am On Nov 15, 2019
Trump will win again LOL.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:57am On Nov 15, 2019
CTPlayer:
Nazi dude, you need to take your meds. I look like an Asian to you. Suffering from the same thing (dementia) your idol is suffering from.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:55am On Nov 15, 2019
CTPlayer:

Trump will win again LOL.
Nazi vote is good to go for him but Russia will not be allowed to hijack our election again. Let me remind you that Taliban Trump lost the popular vote by about 3 million. Politics is an act of Addition not Subtraction. Tell me the group Taliban Trump have not insulted except Nazis, Klans and the Evilgelicals. We are licking our lips to take our pound of flesh come Nov 3rd of 2020.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 7:33am On Nov 15, 2019
Ukraine FM: Sondland never demanded investigations for aid

The Ukrainian Foreign Minister has said that Gordon Sondland never tied military aid to investigations, including those of Burisma, at all.

"Ukraine did not hear from U.S. Ambassador to the EU Gordon Sondland about a link between the delay in military assistance to Ukraine and the investigation into the case of Burisma Holdings, where son of former Vice President Joe Biden Hunter worked.

“Ambassador Sondland did not tell us, and did not tell me exactly, about the relation between the [military] assistance and the investigations. You should ask him. I do not recall any conversation with me as with foreign minister. It was not we, the Ukrainian officials (who were told this),” Prystaiko told the journalists in Kyiv on Thursday.

“I have never seen a direct link between investigations and security assistance. Yes, investigations were mentioned, you know, in a presidential conversation. But there was no clear connection between these events,” Prystaiko added.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1XO1HK

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7685799/amp/Ukraines-foreign-minister-Trumps-EU-ambassador-never-spelled-connection-aid-probe.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 9:03am On Nov 15, 2019
Lucasbalo:
The shooter was an Asian, stop spreading misinformation on this thread

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Cormung: 10:35am On Nov 15, 2019
Am I the only one who thinks that gun control should be more strict? I am OK with people who own a gun as long as they are responsible enough. As a gun owner, I store it in a goo safe which costs quite a lot by the way, for cleaning a gun I use all the proper tools, you can look at this site if you aren't familiar with those and finally, in real life I don't tell anyone that I have a gun. And when people take it everywhere, it's just sick in my opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 11:27am On Nov 15, 2019
Cormung:
Am I the only one who thinks that gun control should be more strict? I am OK with people who own a gun as long as they are responsible enough. As a gun owner, I store it in a goo safe which costs quite a lot by the way, for cleaning a gun I use all the proper tools, you can look at this site if you aren't familiar with those and finally, in real life I don't tell anyone that I have a gun. And when people take it everywhere, it's just sick in my opinion.
Couldn't agree more with you. My wife and I are gun owners and very responsible at it with our FOIC ( Firearms Owner Identification Card ). Own a Glock and Wifey own Smith and Welson. Been owning one over 20 years and i go to the shooting range once in a while. The only time i shot my Glock was the day my wife gave birth to Jnr after three girls and i came from the hospital, went into my backyard and empty the fifteen rounds of bullets in celebration. The problem is people not responsible. I always have my gun in my glove compartment sometimes because I live in a Concealed and Carry State and i will be damned if I can't defend myself or my family. Sometimes, I even have my gun on me without exposing it depending on the neighborhood I go to. 2nd Amendment is in America to stay but there's need for modification which the NRA and Republicons will never support.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 11:32am On Nov 15, 2019
CTPlayer:
You see how stupid you and your Nazi loving clowns on Nairaland that know nothing about America looks by giving the stupid likes you delight in. The killer is a 16 year old by name Nathaniel Berhow. Nazi dude, own your domestic terrorist cousins unleashing their terror all over America. Like I said, maybe we should put a ban on White folks coming to America because of their terrorism. Something to ponder about.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 11:47am On Nov 15, 2019
Lucasbalo:
You are just a village punk with IQ lower than 50. The shooter is a 16 year old by name Nathaniel Berhow. Tell me what's Asian in that name. I couldn't blame a foool that never step beyond his sewage filled village talking about a place he can only see in his dreams. Jobless loudmouth.
Like I told you earlier, You're free to go on throwing your pitiful childish tantrums, just don't spread lies on the thread. This is the shooter's Instagram page

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 11:50am On Nov 15, 2019
garetz:

Like I told you earlier, You're free to go on throwing your pitiful childish tantrums, just don't spread lies on the thread
You are just a sick puppy. This is what addiction of a place you can't get to do to your fractured brain. I gave you the name and you are still peddling your junk from your hole. I see why some people are stuck in reverse and you are a perfect example of a dumb knucklehead.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timbuktuo: 12:00pm On Nov 15, 2019
Let me drop this before LucasBalo and his goons get in. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (4128) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.