Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1557495 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (4124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 5:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Pressure of the American people is getting to the racist pig now. He's going to sign an executive order to do away with Hitler's style of separating children from their parents. Stanech, Timbuktu and the other brainstems supporting Hitler lite, take notice. Good Americans will overcome the racist pig. It's a matter of time.

Except he is not a racist right?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 5:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
stanech:
BREAKING: Prosecutors: 5 charged in 'smuggling scheme' after fatal crash of SUV fleeing Border Patrol, deputies in South Texas.

Build the damn wall

I thought he said Mexico is paying for the wall?or were you in kosovo when he was saying that?He should collect money from Mexico and have it built..Nobody is stopping him to do that.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 5:26pm On Jun 20, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Shut your smelly mouth cave skunk.

But i am right. Right?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:26pm On Jun 20, 2018
stanech:

Except he is not a racist right?
Go choke on your cuuum Stenchy.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 5:27pm On Jun 20, 2018
Lucasbalo:

Just answer the damn question

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 5:32pm On Jun 20, 2018
Lucasbalo:

Poll: Trump approval rating ties highest point of his presidency (link: http://hill.cm/A6AhIU8) hill.cm/A6AhIU8

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 5:35pm On Jun 20, 2018
Lucasbalo:

The latest Gallup poll puts Trump's job approval at 45%. That's the highest it's been since he took office, and it's up from 37% at the start of the year. Although you'd barely know it from the press Trump gets, his approval number has been on a slow but relatively steady rise.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Appleyard(m): 12:32am On Jun 21, 2018
Zoharariel:

Lucas, calm down! Remember you did more than this during the Clinton vs Trump election. You even placed a wager of 50,000Euro on it that you're yet to redeem into my bank account. grin

Anyways, I have nothing but contempt for the leadership of the "Empire of Chaos" and our ultimate goal remains unchanged - The balkanization of the United Snakes of Amerika into 32 Russian colonies, 8 Chinese colonies, 7 Iranian colonies & 3 North Korean provinces. Hahahahahaaaaaa! grin cheesy grin

You are one hell of a fellow grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:19am On Jun 21, 2018
Appleyard:

You are one hell of a fellow grin
From your mouth. Why are you not in Russia to worship Mr Pootin. You could have used that to see the Super Eagles play in the world cup. I know why and i will hush my mouth at that. The joke is surely on you if you get my gist.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 12:25pm On Jun 21, 2018
stanech:

Except there was no outrage when Obama did it. Was there? Infact the MSM turned a blind eye
And that's the level of hypocrisy....the pictures of children in cages were taken from 2014, and Obama was in charge back then - no outrage but silence, no tears or even fake tears like that of Rachael Maddow of recent. Now all of a sudden, because it's Trump, they suddenly pretend to care for kids? grin Shabi now he has signed an executive order? Believe me, the leftists will never be satisfied, instead now they are shifting the goal post saying, oh well he didn't roll back the ''zero tolerance'' Jeff Sessions hammered on. They were screaming ''holocaust'', ''Nazi regime'', now it's ''zero tolerance''? Too bad.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by missjo(f): 12:40pm On Jun 21, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Pressure of the American people is getting to the racist pig now. He's going to sign an executive order to do away with Hitler's style of separating children from their parents. Stanech, Timbuktu and the other brainstems supporting Hitler lite, take notice. Good Americans will overcome the racist pig. It's a matter of time.
Hi Lucas, long time. I need to know if you think it was Donald Trump who started the process of separating children from their parents.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:41pm On Jun 21, 2018
obixcel:
And that's the level of hypocrisy....the pictures of children in cages were taken from 2014, and Obama was in charge back then - no outrage but silence, no tears or even fake tears like that of Rachael Maddow of recent. Now all of a sudden, because it's Trump, they suddenly pretend to care for kids? grin Shabi now he has signed an executive order? Believe me, the leftists will never be satisfied, instead now they are shifting the goal post saying, oh well he didn't roll back the ''zero tolerance'' Jeff Sessions hammered on. They were screaming ''holocaust'', ''Nazi regime'', now it's ''zero tolerance''? Too bad.
The bottom line is that the racist pig caved in big time from overwhelming pressure of Americans. I am on the ground here. My office is across from Trump Tower Chicago and you can't see the amount of protests going on all over America from your dark and unlit cave. Even the airlines stop transporting the children being held hostage by the vile racist. Meanwhile, your pig is losing his Chia Pet Orange hair while Americans are waiting to take their pound of flesh on November 6. Meanwhile, enjoy your unlit cave filled with rats and mosquitoes while waiting for Mr Pig to give you your independence. Unfortunately, the pig that called your country shiiithole doesn't give a flying fvck about you.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:47pm On Jun 21, 2018
missjo:

Hi Lucas, long time. I need to know if you think it was Donald Trump who started the process of separating children from their parents.
Absolutely yes. The pig supporters are trying to change the narrative here because all they do is watch the racist Faux News and Right wing hate blogs. Who takes away little children from their parents except a racist and a vile sadist. I am a father of four and i dare anyone to take any of my kids away from me. The pig caved in from tremendous amount of pressure from all Americans. One thing i am certain of is that the racist pig tenure will end up on a sad note for him because America don't tolerate despotic wanna be leaders . This Lucas by the way.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by missjo(f): 1:00pm On Jun 21, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Absolutely yes. The pig supporters are trying to the narrative here because all they do is watch the racist Faux News and Right wing hate blogs. Who takes away little children from their parents except a racist and a vile sadist. I am a father of four and i dare anyone to take any of my kids away from me. The pig caved in from tremendous amount of pressure from all Americans. One thing i am certain of is that the racist pig tenure will end up on a sad note for him because America don't tolerate despotic wanna be leaders . This Lucas by the way.
Hmmmm,okay then. Been seeing a lot of conflicting stories on who exactly created the policy which Trump claims to just be enforcing. Good to know he has signed an executive order to roll back the policy.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 1:14pm On Jun 21, 2018
missjo:

Hmmmm,okay then. Been seeing a lot of conflicting stories on who exactly created the policy which Trump claims to just be enforcing. Good to know he has signed an executive order to roll back the policy.
He had no choice missjo , the pressure on him his overwhelming. It's the executive order he gave to his minions. This is not America. The images of those little children brought out Hitler's Germany of late 30s and 40s. Can you imagine snatching 8 month old baby being breastfed by her mother away. Those are worthless, soulless and vile racists running America.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 2:18pm On Jun 21, 2018
missjo:

He is not going to be available for comment on this one. He will rather curse and talk rubbish
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 2:28pm On Jun 21, 2018
missjo:

Here is your answer my friend. It was not Trump that started it.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 2:30pm On Jun 21, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Absolutely yes. The pig supporters are trying to change the narrative here because all they do is watch the racist Faux News and Right wing hate blogs. Who takes away little children from their parents except a racist and a vile sadist. I am a father of four and i dare anyone to take any of my kids away from me. The pig caved in from tremendous amount of pressure from all Americans. One thing i am certain of is that the racist pig tenure will end up on a sad note for him because America don't tolerate despotic wanna be leaders . This Lucas by the way.

Obama did

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 2:32pm On Jun 21, 2018
[quote author=obixcel post=68686532]And that's the level of hypocrisy....the pictures of children in cages were taken from 2014, and Obama was in charge back then - no outrage but silence, no tears or even fake tears like that of Rachael Maddow of recent. Now all of a sudden, because it's Trump, they suddenly pretend to care for kids? grin Shabi now he has signed an executive order? Believe me, the leftists will never be satisfied, instead now they are shifting the goal post saying, oh well he didn't roll back the ''zero tolerance'' Jeff Sessions hammered on. They were screaming ''holocaust'', ''Nazi regime'', now it's ''zero tolerance''? Too bad.[/quote

For them it is all about the votes. They want to get votes by hook or by crook. November will shock them

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 2:35pm On Jun 21, 2018
You need to watch this video of Obama talking about seperating kids at the border

https://mobile.twitter.com/RealMAGASteve/status/1009670640960458752

“Do not send your children to the borders. If they do make it, they'll get sent back." -Barack Obama

Media: Silence

“Do not send your children to the borders. If they do make it, their parents will be arrested.” -Donald Trump

Media: “That’s child abuse”
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by mojeer678: 3:06pm On Jun 21, 2018
stanech:
You need to watch this video of Obama talking about seperating kids at the border

https://mobile.twitter.com/RealMAGASteve/status/1009670640960458752

“Do not send your children to the borders. If they do make it, they'll get sent back." -Barack Obama

Media: Silence

“Do not send your children to the borders. If they do make it, their parents will be arrested.” -Donald Trump

Media: “That’s child abuse”

LIBERAL MEDIA HYPOCRISY

They were JUST FINE with child separation at the border when Clinton, Bush 2, and Obama did it, but now that Trump is president, he gets the bash? YEAH RIGHT!!!

They just NEVER GIVE UP.

Child separation policy is not a Trump policy

It was Bill Clinton that started it, this has been going on for a long time. Trump just went along with "established policy". So if they try to burn him with the question "Where did all the girls and babies go", it will be difficult to nail Trump for it without explaining all the other years it was in place.

So two decades of this crap went by, you can bet the systems of child trafficking are well entrenched.

One thing I noticed is it appears they have lots of trolls out there, posting comments about "why does everyone suddenly care about the children" and "The Democrats need to stop whining" and "The Republicans never cared about them before, they are hypocrites for caring now" and yada yada. Every excuse possible to diminish how people react to what is going on. And that by itself speaks volumes.

I can't think of anyone with a normal brain that could look at that Wal-mart picture and think it is OK, and not be shocked that it is an improvement over what Obama ran - I can't believe anyone with a normal brain would think it is OK that it cannot be immediately answered where the girls and babies are, - people posting as if they are all upset that people "suddenly care" definitely have something to hide and come off as nothing but naked trolls that are trying to diminish the fact that they have been BUSTED.

The troll reactions alone are strong evidence not everything is on the up and up, they probably really are selling off at least a fair number of the girls and babies. Into what? There is plenty to guess.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 3:15pm On Jun 21, 2018
mojeer678:

LIBERAL MEDIA HYPOCRISY

They were JUST FINE with child separation at the border when Clinton, Bush 2, and Obama did it, but now that Trump is president, he gets the bash? YEAH RIGHT!!!

They just NEVER GIVE UP.

Child separation policy is not a Trump policy

It was Bill Clinton that started it, this has been going on for a long time. Trump just went along with "established policy". So if they try to burn him with the question "Where did all the girls and babies go", it will be difficult to nail Trump for it without explaining all the other years it was in place.

So two decades of this crap went by, you can bet the systems of child trafficking are well entrenched.

One thing I noticed is it appears they have lots of trolls out there, posting comments about "why does everyone suddenly care about the children" and "The Democrats need to stop whining" and "The Republicans never cared about them before, they are hypocrites for caring now" and yada yada. Every excuse possible to diminish how people react to what is going on. And that by itself speaks volumes.

I can't think of anyone with a normal brain that could look at that Wal-mart picture and think it is OK, and not be shocked that it is an improvement over what Obama ran - I can't believe anyone with a normal brain would think it is OK that it cannot be immediately answered where the girls and babies are, - people posting as if they are all upset that people "suddenly care" definitely have something to hide and come off as nothing but naked trolls that are trying to diminish the fact that they have been BUSTED.

The troll reactions alone are strong evidence not everything is on the up and up, they probably really are selling off at least a fair number of the girls and babies. Into what? There is plenty to guess.

Thank you. I am glad more and more people are waking to their BS. This was not on Trump he did not start it. But he just ended it.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by mojeer678: 3:39pm On Jun 21, 2018
Lucasbalo:

What an ignoramus!!! Smh

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by mojeer678: 3:43pm On Jun 21, 2018
stanech:

Thank you. I am glad more and more people are waking to their BS. This was not on Trump he did not start it. But he just ended it.

You're welcome sir.

grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 3:54pm On Jun 21, 2018
mojeer678:

What an ignoramus!!! Smh

Says a brainless twerps with the IQ of a rotten sack of sh1t, Obama didn't do any separation. He held kids travelling alone for only two months. Trump is separating kids from parent and holding them perpetually. Washington post ran an oped where even the dhs secretary disagrees with the proposal, only for the evil Steven Miller to force it down the throat of his racist boss.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 3:55pm On Jun 21, 2018
mojeer678:

You're welcome sir.

grin

Moroooon ain't y'all trying to spin it as a good law, till the outrage drown your idiotic man child fuhrer.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 4:06pm On Jun 21, 2018
mojeer678:

You're welcome sir.

grin

Yea. It is called TD

Trump Derangement

Lots of Liberals surfer from it..

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 5:47pm On Jun 21, 2018
CNN host Brooke Baldwin claims the Obama Administration didn't separate families at the border, and that there's no law on the books for it. That is completely false. Anyone can look it up.

People watching CNN are getting non-stop fake news.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 5:48pm On Jun 21, 2018
“Illegal immigration is wrong, plain and simple… People who enter the United States without our permission are illegal aliens and illegal aliens should not be treated the same as people who entered the U.S. legally.” – Senator Chuck Schumer, 2009

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 5:58pm On Jun 21, 2018
Joe Walsh
@WalshFreedom
·
2m
It's fascinating to watch the media all of a sudden "discover" the abuses and issues on the southern border during Obama's two terms.

It's like they all of a sudden remembered how to do their jobs after eight years of sycophantic praise and not holding Obama accountable.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 10:17am On Jun 22, 2018
stanech:
“Illegal immigration is wrong, plain and simple… People who enter the United States without our permission are illegal aliens and illegal aliens should not be treated the same as people who entered the U.S. legally.” – Senator Chuck Schumer, 2009
They were all on board back then, so what changed? Hillary Clinton even said the illegal immigrant children ''should be sent back''. Their past dealings and stances on immigration are very well documented only if the libtards can do a little research themselves and check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pIluGRQBog&list=WL&index=8&t=0s

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 11:12am On Jun 22, 2018
obixcel:
They were all on board back then, so what changed? Hillary Clinton even said the illegal immigrant children ''should be sent back''. Their past dealings and stances on immigration are very well documented only if the libtards can do a little research themselves and check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pIluGRQBog&list=WL&index=8&t=0s

True Americans see through their BS though. And they now know whats going on

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (4124) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.