Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1574381 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (4128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 8:54pm On Nov 17, 2018
BraniacX:

My jellyfish father the twitchy snitchy thought because he had an A.I chip implanted, he could evolve from a jellyfish into a man, but since he's so bitchy cheesy maybe they should slice of the enhancement and return it into a bleachy floatsam on some silty beach grin grin grin grin grin grin
The old jellyfish is bitchy? shocked shocked shocked. Why, that's disrespectful of you. I hope the old jellyfish doesn't get to read this, he will most likely disown you if he gets to and I don't know what will become of you then

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 8:56pm On Nov 17, 2018
BraniacX:
My father is twitchy, why is he so bitchy? cheesy
Fixed for you jellyfish braniacX wink

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2018
BraniacX:
oh yes you would help my father the twitch bitchy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
That's the least I can do for your family, what are friends for? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 9:02pm On Nov 17, 2018
itchie:

The old jellyfish is bitchy shocked shocked shocked. Why, that's disrespectful of you. I hope the old jellyfish doesn't get to read this, he will most likely disown you if he gets to and I don't know what will become of you then
Oh itchie! cheesy see yon sewage murk there? There be your new appointment bitchy cheesy there! you is governor stitchy! grin rule over and boss ze swamp stinky cheesy grin and yon there, your magnificence sorry putrificence is permitted to expand sickly cheesy grin
Now go rule your universe sickly stinky itchie cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 9:08pm On Nov 17, 2018
itchie:

That's the least I can do for your family, what are friends for? cheesy

Now this just gets me stinky itchie grin editing my post is just lame writing and lack of original thinking grin it would appear you are throwing a the towel! I refuse your surrender! We must continue! This is too much fun itchy itchie grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 9:10pm On Nov 17, 2018
itchie:

Fixed for you jellyfish braniacX wink

Itchie: note to self! Never mess with a brain interactive construct! cry cry

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 9:12pm On Nov 17, 2018
BraniacX:

BraniacX: note to self! Stop being stupid cry cry

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Fixed again cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2018
BraniacX:

Now this just gets me stinky grin editing my post is just what I need now to remind me of my lack of original thinking grin it would appear I am about to throw in the towel! I refuse to surrender! We must continue! This defeat is too much for me and my jellyfish father grin
Fixed also for jellyfish braniacX wink

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2018
itchie:

Fixed again cheesy
oh lawd! cheesy cheesy cheesy itchy here has become a xerox! shocked bwahahahahahahahahaha grin grin cheesy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2018
itchie:

Fixed also for jellyfish braniacX wink
fixy itchy, isn't it fishy? That your writing requires my ingenious Smitty? grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2018
BraniacX:
Oh itchie! cheesy see yon sewage murk there? There be my new appointment with my bitchy father cheesy there! My jellyfish father is governor stitchy! grin he rules over and boss ze swamp stinky cheesy grin and yon there, my magnificence sorry putrificence is permitted to expand sickly cheesy grin
Now let me go rule my universe like the sickly, stinky jellyfish I am cheesy grin grin cheesy
Well then, goodluck to you and your dad in your swampy kingdom cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 9:19pm On Nov 17, 2018
BraniacX:
oh lawd! cheesy cheesy cheesy my jellyfish father here has become a xerox! shocked bwahahahahahahahahaha grin grin cheesy
Really shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2018
BraniacX:
isn't it fishy? That my jellyfish father's writing requires my foolish Smitty? grin cheesy grin cheesy
Sort out your probs with your dad and stop disturbing our peace with your family problems cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2018
itchie:

Sort out your probs with your dad and stop disturbing our peace with your family problems cheesy
Oh itchie!Got a dad complex? Grow a pair cheesy wannabe? W@nk of your pinky! Itchy itchie with a stinky mishmash of spongy uselessness for your selfie! grin don't get inky with me for revealing how bitchy you are, father this father that no one wants sickly for a sire! I get it you must be itching to be me-smarts, t'will come to, when unicorns ride faeries in Neverland! grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Now be a good xerox and regurgitate wink
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:30pm On Nov 17, 2018
BraniacX:
itchie twitchy, why so bitchy? cheesy
You have to pick your spot with the human Basura by name itchie. That big mouth is not going anywhere in life. Ten , twenty years from now he will still be mouthing off on Nairaland not amounting to much . Sometimes, I neglect him and his fellow Americanna wannabe , Nazi loving cretins and sometimes I answer them.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 11:33pm On Nov 17, 2018
Finally! Within 30 days Hillary Clinton to answer for her handling of emails on a private server...Courtsey of a Court order from a Federal Judge. Case was pursued by the Judicial Watch.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 11:36pm On Nov 17, 2018
GOP leadership set to subpoena Loretta Lynch and former FBI Director, Comey

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:37pm On Nov 17, 2018
obixcel:
Finally! Within 30 days Hillary Clinton to answer for her handling of emails on a private server...Courtsey of a Court order from a Federal Judge. Case was pursued by the Judicial Watch.
Late night in the cave and an obsessed Americanna wannabe is hallucinating due to malaria caused by mosquitoes.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:40pm On Nov 17, 2018
obixcel:
GOP leadership set to subpoena Loretta Lynch and former FBI Director, Comey
Congrats. When are you buying your tickets to US to serve the subpoenas. Sorry, your kind is not fit to live here courtesy of the Racist in Chief Trump.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:45pm On Nov 17, 2018
Brother Gillum just conceded the Florida Governorship race to Desantis. Congrats Gov elect Desantis.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 11:46pm On Nov 17, 2018
BraniacX:

Yeah really wink my jellyfish father is a sickly, stinky, stanky, skunky, slimy, greasy, wrinkly, twitchy, bitchy, itchy jellyfish grin cheesy grin cheesy now regurgitate back to me how brainless I am cool
Fixed again for you foolish jellyfish BrainlessX wink

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 11:52pm On Nov 17, 2018
BraniacX:

Oh itchie! Please help me , I Got a dad complex sad I the I need to Grow a pair. cheesy wannabe? I the foolish jellyfish BrainlessX will W@nk of my pinky! with a stinky mishmash of spongy uselessness for my selfie! grin I won't get inky with you for revealing how bitchy I am, My jellyfish father this, my jellyfish father that, no one wants sickly jellyfish like me for a sire! I get it I must be itching to be me-smarts, t'will come to, when unicorns ride faeries in Neverland! grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Now I hope my foolish jellyfish of a dad will be a good xerox and regurgitate wink

Fixed again for you foolish jellyfish BrainlessX cheesy

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 11:54pm On Nov 17, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Go and sleep. Probably there's no electricity in your backward 3rd world Skunky village you dwell in. Look at the time and you are still showing why misery is like your Siamese brother.
Shut up foolish lucasbaboon!!! I'll tell you when I need a human clock to tell me the time, till then go and try to do something with your useless life wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 11:58pm On Nov 17, 2018
Abbeybailey:
You have to pick your spot with the human Basura by name itchie. That big mouth is not going anywhere in life. Ten , twenty years from now he will still be mouthing off on Nairaland not amounting to much . Sometimes, I neglect him and his fellow Americanna wannabe , Nazi loving cretins and sometimes I answer them.
Foolish lucasbaboon consoling himself and his foolish friend foolish jellyfish BrainlessX with his usual pathetic words. cheesy. Sorry lucasbaboon, scurrying to your fellow foolish brainlessX for comfort won't work, he is in a worse condition than you are and needs someone to comfort him more than you do

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:01am On Nov 18, 2018
itchie:

Foolish lucasbaboon consoling himself and his foolish friend foolish jellyfish BrainlessX with his usual pathetic words. cheesy. Sorry lucasbaboon, scurrying to your fellow foolish brainlessX for comfort won't work, he is in a worse condition than you are and needs someone to comfort him more than you do
I told you who lives in a jungle filled with mud, erosion ladden where they throw the their dead people in forest filled with baboons. We sure don't have that in Chicago. Look at the mirror and see the offspring of baboons.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 12:03am On Nov 18, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Easy to tell a low lifer going nowhere in life. All your contemporaries are moving up in life and you are on Nairaland forming E giant while your life is going down the sewage tank. Anyway, your salary increase to N30.000 will be happening soon and accept my congratulations in advance. You really deserve it and i hope it will ease a little of your insanity because living a subhuman life is not good for anyone.
And what are you doing on nairaland? Bragging and forming a foolish baboon? cheesy all your agemates have outgrown this level of stupidity but you still wallow in it like the old fool you are. Easy to tell an old fool that will remain a fool forever cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 12:06am On Nov 18, 2018
Abbeybailey:
I told you who lives in a jungle filled with mud, erosion ladden where they throw the their dead people in forest filled with baboons. We sure don't have that in Chicago. Look at the mirror and see the offspring of baboons.
@bolded, yes you told me they were your parents and you sure don't have jungles in Chicago but you do have criminals, drug cartels, prostitution rings running all over the place and of course, you have the foolish lucasbaboon cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:06am On Nov 18, 2018
itchie:

And what are you doing on nairaland? Bragging and forming a foolish baboon? cheesy all your agemates have outgrown this level of stupidity but you still wallow in it like the old fool you are. Easy to tell an old fool that will remain a fool forever cheesy
This old guy will feed your entire family for a year and not miss a beat. You are going no where positive in life with your attitude. It's not a curse from the witches in your village. You are the architect of your own failure in life. Keep posting your life away with your cheap Made in China phone . After midnight in Nigeria and a born loser is still foaming in the mouth. What a waste of space on Earth.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 12:12am On Nov 18, 2018
Abbeybailey:
This old guy will feed your entire family for a year and not miss a beat. You are going no where positive in life with your attitude. It's not a curse from the witches in your village. You are the architect of your own failure in life. Keep posting your life away with your cheap Made in China phone . After midnight in Nigeria and a born loser is still foaming in the mouth. What a waste of space on Earth.
This old fool will do well to feed his foolish brain some sense first. It's you and your foolish parents and kids that are not going anywhere positive in life. And your stupid wife too. Remember she was described as the most stupid woman on earth for ever agreeing to marry the most stupid man on earth. And your stupidity keeps proving us right. It will only take a more stupid woman to agree to be hitched for life to a stupid fool like you. It's not a curse from the witches in your jungle, you lucasbaboon are the architect of your own stupid life

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (4128) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.