Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,960 members, 7,799,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1546382 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (4118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 3:10pm On Jun 16, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Paul Manfort, his campaign chairman is in jail now pending his upcoming trial in July but a fooool from the ritualistic cave is spitting out falsehoods. The American system of justice is slow but effective but I do not expect you to know that. Your racist pig will leave the WH in disgrace sooner or later courtesy of American people. Meanwhile, we are waiting for November 6 to take our pound of flesh from the Republikkan Party and their Klansmen supporters.

what were the charges? I bet you did not know that it is not related to the 2016 campaign. or trump fyi it will be a KO for dems come november

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:30pm On Jun 16, 2018
stanech:

what were the charges? I bet you did not know that it is not related to the 2016 campaign. or trump fyi it will be a KO for dems come november
Like I said before, you don't know a damn shiiit about the happenings here. Stick to your local politics. Under the racist pig regime, you can't even obtain a visa to US. So what are you foaming about. The racist pig and his White Nationalist followers don't even want you kind in America. Your Lord will eventually be disgraced out of office sooner or later courtesy of the American people. Watergate took two years before Nixon was forced out and we are patiently waiting for Director Mueller to do the needful. Meanwhile focus on how Nigeria will move forward. Charity begins at home.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 3:37pm On Jun 16, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Like I said before, you don't know a damn shiiit about the happenings here. Stick to your local politics. Under the racist pig regime, you can't even obtain a visa to US. So what are you foaming about. The racist pig and his White Nationalist followers don't even want you kind in America. Your Lord will eventually be disgraced out of office sooner or later courtesy of the American people. Watergate took two years before Nixon was forced out and we are patiently waiting for Director Mueller to do the needful. Meanwhile focus on how Nigeria will move forward. Charity begins at home.

Ha. Lucas my friend..

What were the charges against him I ask again. Manafort is in jail for a crime that has nothing to do with Rusian colluion True or false?

Not one person has been charged for any crime related to Trump and the 2016 campaign.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:40pm On Jun 16, 2018
stanech:

Ha. Lucas my friend..

What were the charges against him I ask again. Manafort is in jail for a crime that has nothing to do with Rusian colluion True or false?

Not one person has been charged for any crime related to Trump and the 2016 campaign.
Obviously You don't know squat about the junk you are spouting. What about Gen Flynn, Rick Gates and couple others that are escaping my memories. You sit in your cave swallowing junk from Faux News. The Mueller investigation is on going. That's the American way but i do not expect you to understand that from the cave.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 3:49pm On Jun 16, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Obviously You don't know squat about the junk you are spouting. What about Gen Flynn, Rick Gates and couple others that are escaping my memories. You sit in your cave swallowing junk from Faux News. The Mueller investigation is on going. That's the American way but i do not expect you to understand that from the cave.

Yea still jot answering my question. Any way i do not have time for this. Bye bye
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 3:57pm On Jun 16, 2018
stanech:

Ha. Lucas my friend..

Hey slowpoke there are already 16 indictments, with Cohen about to sing like a bird. Just shut up and let us doubt your stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:57pm On Jun 16, 2018
stanech:

Yea still jot answering my question. Any way i do not have time for this. Bye bye
Watching Iceland giving Argentina trouble. I can't answer a question from a racist a*s licker. Bye.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 4:00pm On Jun 16, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Hey slowpoke there are already 16 indictments, with Cohen about to sing like a bird. Just shut up and let us doubt your stupidity.
That guy is one of numerous foools here licking the a*s of a pig. No wonder Nigeria is in trouble with our guys on Nairaland. Imagine a guy who couldn't even obtain a visa to US because the pig is telling his guys at the Embassy in Nigeria that the country is a shiiithole but the brainstems will come on Nairaland hailing little Hitler forcibly taking children away from their mothers.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 10:11pm On Jun 17, 2018
The racist pig policy of separating children from their mothers is getting the attention that it deserves. The Orange pig is getting it from left and right including the Southern Evangelicals that supports him. Even Melania had to denounce the policy. Protests are ongoing in Texas as we speak. More pressure to come. Deport them if you want to but don't separate mothers from children. It's ungodly and it's uncalled for . This is not America. Hope the little Hitler listens because he's a vile racist.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 10:20pm On Jun 17, 2018
Lucasbalo:
The racist pig policy of separating children from their mothers is getting the attention that it deserves. The Orange pig is getting it from left and right including the Southern Evangelicals that supports him. Even Melania had to denounce the policy. Protests are ongoing in Texas as we speak. More pressure to come. Deport them if you want to but don't separate mothers from children. It's ungodly and it's uncalled for . This is not America. Hope the little Hitler listens because he's a vile racist.

I’m a stickler for people following the law, but at times, common sense should be applied to what we do.

Yes, the adult parents crossed the border illegally, but yay doesn’t entail that you take their kids away from them. These kids are of the age where they need their parents the most. Besides, crossing the border illegally isn’t really a felony that justifies setting up separate tents for little kids, and keeping their parents in a detention facility.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 10:27pm On Jun 17, 2018
PDPGuy:

I’m a stickler for people following the law, but at times, common sense should be applied to what we do.

Yes, the adult parents crossed the border illegally, but yay doesn’t entail that you take their kids away from them. These kids are of the age where they need their parents the most. Besides, crossing the border illegally isn’t really a felony that justifies setting up separate tents for little kids, and keeping their parents in a detention facility.
It's really sad. I am not for violating any laws but separating children from their mothers on a miscellaneous offence is terrible. He loves to lie and he's trying to put in on Democrats and Senator Lindsey Graham a conservative Republican told Trampy that he can stop it with one phone call. A father separating children from their mothers. What a little Hitler we are dealing with.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 3:48pm On Jun 18, 2018
PDPGuy:

Its a Republican talking point that Democrats want illegal immigration or open borders even though they can never bring out a single example of any Democrat advocating such a thing. Wanting legal immigration and grants to asylum seekers doesn't equate to wanting open borders but I am sure I am preaching to the choir.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 3:55pm On Jun 18, 2018
Lucasbalo:

haa ignorance
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 4:06pm On Jun 18, 2018
stanech:

haa ignorance
Skunk from a ritualistic village. You should have been separated from your mother at birth. Worthless pig a*s licker.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:30pm On Jun 18, 2018
LordReed:

Its a Republican talking point that Democrats want illegal immigration or open borders even though they can never bring out a single example of any Democrat advocating such a thing. Wanting legal immigration and grants to asylum seekers doesn't equate to wanting open borders but I am sure I am preaching to the choir.
You are spot on. That's their talking point to their uneducated followers. The main reason for doing what they are doing is what late Jerry Falwell the so called Rev and Southern Segregationist and his ilks like Spencer, Miller and Pat Buchanan called ' Browning ' of America. They are so scared to death and there's nothing they can do about it. Why take children from their parents?. It's inhumane, barbaric and immoral reminiscent of Hitler's Germany. If you don't want them in America, process them and send them back to their countries not forcibly removing their children. Racist and bigoted bunch of Bozos.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timbuktuo: 5:32pm On Jun 18, 2018
Deportation Separated Thousands Of U.S.-Born Children From Parents In 2013

By Elise Foley
06/25/2014 09:22 PM ET

Updated Jun 26, 2014

WASHINGTON — Immigration and Customs Enforcement last year carried out more than 72,000 deportations of parents who said they had U.S.-born children, according to reports to Congress obtained Wednesday by The Huffington Post.

The reports were sent by ICE in April to the Senate Appropriations Committee and the Senate Judiciary Committee, as required by law. ICE confirmed the authenticity of the two reports, which lay out 72,410 removals of immigrants who said they had one or more U.S.-born children in 2013.

The reports show that even parents of U.S. citizens are among the hundreds of thousands of undocumented immigrants being expelled from the United States each year. They hold particular significance as President Barack Obama faces pressure to change his deportation policies to keep families together. Obama’s deportation policies are under increased scrutiny by those in both political parties as the House stalls on immigration reform and the government scrambles to deal with an influx of unaccompanied minors crossing the U.S. border illegally. While opponents of immigration reform have argued that Obama’s lax enforcement is attracting new unauthorized immigrants, reform advocates are turning to the White House to slow deportations.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5531552

I think it's safe to say Obama taught Trump to be racist. I wonde where CNN and the rest of the saintly left were the whole time. Go Trump.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
Timbuktuo:

WASHINGTON — Immigration and Customs Enforcement last year carried out more than 72,000 deportations of parents who said they had U.S.-born children, according to reports to Congress obtained Wednesday by The Huffington Post.

The reports were sent by ICE in April to the Senate Appropriations Committee and the Senate Judiciary Committee, as required by law. ICE confirmed the authenticity of the two reports, which lay out 72,410 removals of immigrants who said they had one or more U.S.-born children in 2013.

The reports show that even parents of U.S. citizens are among the hundreds of thousands of undocumented immigrants being expelled from the United States each year. They hold particular significance as President Barack Obama faces pressure to change his deportation policies to keep families together. Obama’s deportation policies are under increased scrutiny by those in both political parties as the House stalls on immigration reform and the government scrambles to deal with an influx of unaccompanied minors crossing the U.S. border illegally. While opponents of immigration reform have argued that Obama’s lax enforcement is attracting new unauthorized immigrants, reform advocates are turning to the White House to slow deportations.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5531552
Here comes Oshodi garage tout rewriting history of a country he's got no clue of how things work. Mr copy and paste. No original thoughts of his own just like the other Orange a*s lickers.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timbuktuo: 6:02pm On Jun 18, 2018
U.S. Deports 46K Parents With Citizen Kids in Just Six Months
Data obtained through a Freedom of Information Act request reveals nearly a quarter of people deported in first half of 2011 were parents with U.S. citizen children. That's a dramatic increase from the 10-year period before the Obama administration.

Seth Freed Wessler NOV 3, 2011 9:30AM EDT

United States carried out more than 46,000 deportations of the parents of U.S.-citizen children, according to previously unreleased federal data obtained by Colorlines.com’s publisher, the Applied Research Center. The figures reflect a striking increase in the rate of removals of parents and raise serious concerns about the impact of these deportations on children, many of whom are left behind.

The data on parental deportations does not reveal how many children each of these parents had, or whether their children remained in the U.S. or left with their mothers and fathers. However, the Applied Research Center has also found a disturbing number of children languishing in foster care and separated from their parents for long periods. After a year-long national investigation, we estimate there are at least 5,100 children in foster care who face barriers to family reunification because their mother or father is detained or deported. That number could reach as high as 15,000 in the next five years, at the current rate of growth.

The rising number of parental deportations has corresponded with an overall increase in immigration enforcement under the Obama administration; in fiscal year 2011, a record 397,000 people were deported. Yet parental deportation has also increased as a proportion of all removals. Between 1998 and 2007, the last period for which similar data is available, approximately 8 percent of almost 2.2 million removals were parents of U.S.-citizen children. The new data, released to the Applied Research Center in September, reveals that more than 22 percent of all people deported in the first half of this year were parents of citizen kids.

The Obama administration has accepted the deportation of parents as an acceptable consequence of its immigration enforcement policy. In an interview aired on PBS’ “Frontline” last month, Cecilia Munoz, the administration’s top advisor on immigration, said that unless Congress passes a comprehensive immigration reform bill to provide a path to lawful status for undocumented immigrants, the deportation of parents will continue.

“At the end of the day, when you have immigration law that’s broken and you have a community of 10 million, 11 million people living and working in the United States illegally, some of these things are going to happen,” said Munoz.

https://www.colorlines.com/articles/us-deports-46k-parents-citizen-kids-just-six-months

Nobody ever called Obama a racist because of these policies in his tenure. And they wonder why Trump won. The hypocrisy on the American left would be amusing if it weren't so pathetic.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 6:16pm On Jun 18, 2018
Lucasbalo:
You are spot on. That's their talking point to their uneducated followers. The main reason for doing what they are doing is what late Jerry Falwell the so called Rev and Southern Segregationist and his ilks like Spencer, Miller and Pat Buchanan called ' Browning ' of America. They are so scared to death and there's nothing they can do about it. Why take children from their parents?. It's inhumane, barbaric and immoral reminiscent of Hitler's Germany. If you don't want them in America, process them and send them back to their countries not forcibly removing their children. Racist and bigoted bunch of Bozos.

Exactly, dehumanising people because you don't want them is racist and that's something they never get.

LoL, case in point:

Timbuktuo:

Nobody ever called Obama a racist because of these policies in his tenure. And they wonder why Trump won. The hypocrisy on the American left would be amusing if it weren't so pathetic.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timbuktuo: 6:32pm On Jun 18, 2018
LordReed:

Exactly, dehumanising people because you don't want them is racist and that's something they never get.

LoL, case in point:

Poor education and mental incapability is a huge problem.

According to Wikipedia:

Racism: Racism is the belief in the superiority of one race over another, which often results in discrimination and prejudice towards people based on their race or ethnicity.

Dehumanise: In political science and jurisprudence, the act of dehumanization is the inferential alienation of human rights or denaturalization of natural rights, a definition contingent upon presiding international law rather than social norms limited by human geography. In this context, specialty within species need not apply to constitute global citizenship or its inalienable rights; these both are inherit by human genome.

When American citizens commit crimes, the courts do not send them to jail with their children, children of convicted criminals or civil offenders heading to jail are sent to willing relatives or put in foster care. These children are, in effect, separateddrom their parents. Why is their no outcry for this flavour of child-parent separation? What is the difderene? Somebody please educate me.

Secondly, Mexico immigration is reportedly tougher and less lenient than American immigration when dealing with border crossers. Does this mean Mexico is also racist towards other Latin Americans?

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 6:41pm On Jun 18, 2018
Lucasbalo:

grin angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timbuktuo: 6:44pm On Jun 18, 2018
stanech:

grin angry

This must be Photoshop. grin.

Or maybe Obama was also scared of the browning of America. Obama must be a racist too. Never thought of that. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 7:01pm On Jun 18, 2018
Timbuktuo:

Or maybe Obama was also scared of the browning of America. Obama must be a racist too. Never thought of that. grin

They just want to blame Trump for everything.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 7:03pm On Jun 18, 2018
@realDonaldTrump

If President Obama (who got nowhere with North Korea and would have had to go to war with many millions of people being killed) had gotten along with North Korea and made the initial steps toward a deal that I have, the Fake News would have named him a national hero!

Fact

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 7:03pm On Jun 18, 2018
stanech:

grin angry
Does that look like putting little children in cages all over Southern Texas ?. Go check your brain. Caveman.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 7:04pm On Jun 18, 2018
Lucasbalo:
I can bet you that you and your other a*s licking skunks can't even obtain a US visa under the regime of the racist pig. If you doubt me go to the consulate at VI and lose your hard earned money.

And now he changes the topic

grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 7:05pm On Jun 18, 2018
stanech:

@realDonaldTrump

If President Obama (who got nowhere with North Korea and would have had to go to war with many millions of people being killed) had gotten along with North Korea and made the initial steps toward a deal that I have, the Fake News would have named him a national hero!

Fact
Fact according to a guy who don't have a clue.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 7:05pm On Jun 18, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Does that look like putting little children in cages all over Southern Texas ?. Go check your brain. Caveman.

I thought it was about seperating the families. FyI cage pics is also from the Obama era. So you have no point.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 7:06pm On Jun 18, 2018
Timbuktuo:

Poor education and mental incapability is a huge problem.

What exactly is your problem that you like to start with thinly veiled insults? Are you really so deficient you need this to compensate?

According to Wikipedia:

Racism: Racism is the belief in the superiority of one race over another, which often results in discrimination and prejudice towards people based on their race or ethnicity.

Dehumanise: In political science and jurisprudence, the act of dehumanization is the inferential alienation of human rights or denaturalization of natural rights, a definition contingent upon presiding international law rather than social norms limited by human geography. In this context, specialty within species need not apply to constitute global citizenship or its inalienable rights; these both are inherit by human genome.

From the above definitions, in what way does dehumanising someone not indicate the other person has taken a position of superiority?

When American citizens commit crimes, the courts do not send them to jail with their children, children of convicted criminals or civil offenders heading to jail are sent to willing relatives or put in foster care. These children are, in effect, separateddrom their parents. Why is their no outcry for this flavour of child-parent separation? What is the difderene? Somebody please educate me.

Tell me when illegals are deported do they leave the children and deport only the parents? Does the US absorb the children into their society?

Secondly, Mexico immigration is reportedly tougher and less lenient than American immigration when dealing with border crossers. Does this mean Mexico is also racist towards other Latin Americans?

An entire caravan of people from South America just recently crossed the entire length of Mexico, were was the purported toughness?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 7:07pm On Jun 18, 2018
Timbuktuo:

Show us pictures like the ones from the past few days, or remain the brainless tool that you are destined to be.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 7:08pm On Jun 18, 2018
stanech:

I thought it was about seperating the families. FyI cage pics is also from the Obama era. So you have no point.
Like I said before, your brain is charred. All you pig a*s licking guys do is paste and copy junk from right wing hate blogs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (4118) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.