Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,457 members, 7,808,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1575099 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (4128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 10:46am On Aug 20, 2019
The Lunatic Democrats three R's,

RUSSIA, RACISM and RECESSION.

They have no good policies or agenda to run on so they embraced the three R's with all their hearts.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 11:00am On Aug 20, 2019
Donald Trump Slams Fox News For His Brutally Bad Polling Numbers: The president said there was "something going on" at the conservative news network.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/donald-trump-slams-fox-news-for-his-brutally-bad-polling-numbers_uk_5d5a8e35e4b0d8840ff5ff4e?utm_hp_ref=uk-homepage

President Donald Trump pushed back against a Fox News poll showing he’d lose to any of the top Democratic candidates in the 2020 election.

“There’s something going on at Fox, I”ll tell you right now, and I’m not happy with it,” the president told reporters at Morristown Airport in New Jersey, as he traveled back to the White House from his golf resort on Sunday.

The poll, released Friday, indicated Trump would fall in a general election against former Vice President Joe Biden, Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), or Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.). Trump’s margin of defeat ranged from 12 points against Biden to 6 points against Harris.

“I don’t believe it,” Trump said of the poll, according to a transcript released Sunday.

The US leader, who has often treated Fox News as his go-to outlet, complained that his worst poll numbers have come from Fox. He singled out the channel’s political analyst Juan Williams for negative coverage, and predictably offered support for prime time hosts Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson.

A Fox News poll in July showed Biden leading Trump by 10 points in a general election.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 11:13am On Aug 20, 2019
Anduku:
The Lunatic Democrats three R's,

RUSSIA, RACISM and RECESSION.

They have no good policies or agenda to run on so they embraced the three R's with all their hearts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8Ou3GuG1A0

...audio recording...Trump's view about economy doing better under democrats...

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 3:10pm On Aug 20, 2019
Breaking news:

Julian Castro has qualified for the September ABC presidential debate! He scored 2% in the latest CNN poll, which was released today.

There are now 10 candidates who have qualified for the September 12 (and 13) debates, having met both the 130,000 donor threshold and the 2% polling threshold in four or more DNC-approved polls.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 8:20pm On Aug 20, 2019

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 10:46am On Aug 21, 2019
Trump cancels visit with Denmark PM after she rebuffs 'absurd' idea of US buying Greenland

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-cancels-visit-denmark-pm-greenland

President Trump on Tuesday abruptly canceled a planned meeting with Danish Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen, saying there was no point to the trip after Frederiksen called the idea that the U.S. might buy Greenland from Denmark "absurd" -- and insisted there would be no Copen-haggling about it.

Trump had been expected to visit Denmark on Sept. 2-3 as part of his trip to Europe, but until his tweets Tuesday, there were no solid indications the visit to Denmark was centered on buying Greenland.

"Denmark is a very special country with incredible people, but based on Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen’s comments, that she would have no interest in discussing the purchase of Greenland, I will be postponing our meeting scheduled in two weeks for another time," Trump wrote.

"The Prime Minister was able to save a great deal of expense and effort for both the United States and Denmark by being so direct," he added. "I thank her for that and look forward to rescheduling sometime in the future!"

The White House later clarified that the entire trip to Denmark had been scrapped, including a planned meeting with the Queen of Denmark.

...more pathetic each and every day....america's age of great embarrassment....in a reasonable world this behavior would be called out in alarm..if trump is the ceo of a company he would be gone by now.... this recent chapter in trump's presidency will fill books describing his profound ignorance, common sense practices, politics and world diplomacy...poor fool has no clue what he's doing....

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 3:44am On Aug 22, 2019
Washington state Governor, Jay Inslee, has withdrawn from the presidential race

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 8:19am On Aug 22, 2019
TheShopKeeper:

Trump cancels visit with Denmark PM after she rebuffs 'absurd' idea of US buying Greenland

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-cancels-visit-denmark-pm-greenland

President Trump on Tuesday abruptly canceled a planned meeting with Danish Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen, saying there was no point to the trip after Frederiksen called the idea that the U.S. might buy Greenland from Denmark "absurd" -- and insisted there would be no Copen-haggling about it.

Trump had been expected to visit Denmark on Sept. 2-3 as part of his trip to Europe, but until his tweets Tuesday, there were no solid indications the visit to Denmark was centered on buying Greenland.

"Denmark is a very special country with incredible people, but based on Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen’s comments, that she would have no interest in discussing the purchase of Greenland, I will be postponing our meeting scheduled in two weeks for another time," Trump wrote.

"The Prime Minister was able to save a great deal of expense and effort for both the United States and Denmark by being so direct," he added. "I thank her for that and look forward to rescheduling sometime in the future!"

The White House later clarified that the entire trip to Denmark had been scrapped, including a planned meeting with the Queen of Denmark.

...more pathetic each and every day....america's age of great embarrassment....in a reasonable world this behavior would be called out in alarm..if trump is the ceo of a company he would be gone by now.... this recent chapter in trump's presidency will fill books describing his profound ignorance, common sense practices, politics and world diplomacy...poor fool has no clue what he's doing....
seriously, is this a President or some clown? It is so surreal that i am prepared to believe any hoax that claims that trump has be hacked to embarrass america and Americans, a teenager who is just coming to terms with his/her maturity in his/her society can not display this kind of stupidity publicly and be excused for it, but trust ®etarded republicans to create an excuse and try to defend this stupidity

Republican supporters under trump are ®etarded, reprehensible, repulsive, revolting, ridiculous, recalcitrant ruskie wannabe rimjobs without a genuine ounce of decency, not the hypocritical decency, genuine decency

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 9:03am On Aug 22, 2019
https://www.facebook.com/210277954204/posts/10156747989509205/

Mulvaney privately admitting to republican donors that there may be a recession in 2020, but fingers crossed, we all hope it doesn't happen because it will have global ramifications even in our shithole Nigeria, but goes to show how good an economic manager trump really is...... not

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 2:57pm On Aug 22, 2019
GalaticHorde:

https://www.facebook.com/210277954204/posts/10156747989509205/

Mulvaney privately admitting to republican donors that there may be a recession in 2020, but fingers crossed, we all hope it doesn't happen because it will have global ramifications even in our shithole Nigeria, but goes to show how good an economic manager trump really is...... not
And if in 2020 there is no recession but boom, then the credit to hope, to finger crossing or to Obama.
As for Trump, other things will quickly be found to blame him for.
New York Times has just announced a 'covfefe' shift from Russia Collusion to Trump's Racism.
Trump must be guilty of something every day because, as you well know, liberalism is a mental disorder.

http://www.google.com.ng/url?q=https://googleweblight.com/i%3Fu%3Dhttps://www.redstate.com/slee/2019/08/18/new-york-times-decides-trumps-racism-new-hotness-russia-collusion-fails/%26grqid%3Dje-jB7fq%26s%3D1%26hl%3Den-NG&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiljOrFz5bkAhXxuXEKHf8IDCYQFjAEegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw35BR2IVGsNpOzRKvG3r87T

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 3:21pm On Aug 22, 2019
Sen Harris and her hubby are greeting you all

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 5:23pm On Aug 22, 2019
zendi:

And if in 2020 there is no recession but boom, then the credit to hope, to finger crossing or to Obama.
As for Trump, other things will quickly be found to blame him for.
New York Times has just announced a 'covfefe' shift from Russia Collusion to Trump's Racism.
Trump must be guilty of something every day because, as you well know, liberalism is a mental disorder.

http://www.google.com.ng/url?q=https://googleweblight.com/i%3Fu%3Dhttps://www.redstate.com/slee/2019/08/18/new-york-times-decides-trumps-racism-new-hotness-russia-collusion-fails/%26grqid%3Dje-jB7fq%26s%3D1%26hl%3Den-NG&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiljOrFz5bkAhXxuXEKHf8IDCYQFjAEegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw35BR2IVGsNpOzRKvG3r87T
deflect all you want, but it is as you say, trump is guilty of many a thing(and not just in the court of public opinion) but that is by the way, no one, not even I myself is praying for a recession just to stick one up to trump like a ®etarded republican sympathiser posted earlier, but facts are facts, and fact is mulvanney, a trump admin insider admits in private to republican donors that a recession is possible in 2020, am I supposed to pretend he didn't say that because I dislike trump? What really do you want from me?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 5:58pm On Aug 22, 2019
GalaticHorde:
seriously, is this a President or some clown? It is so surreal that i am prepared to believe any hoax that claims that trump has be hacked to embarrass america and Americans, a teenager who is just coming to terms with his/her maturity in his/her society can not display this kind of stupidity publicly and be excused for it, but trust ®etarded republicans to create an excuse and try to defend this stupidity

Republican supporters under trump are ®etarded, reprehensible, repulsive, revolting, ridiculous, recalcitrant ruskie wannabe rimjobs without a genuine ounce of decency, not the hypocritical decency, genuine decency

If Buhari makes any of the gaffes Trump makes on a daily basis, I am sure the usual suspects would have crashed the Internet with memes of illiterate and certificateless Buhari.
In the 20th century, you want to buy a land belonging to another country on Twitter and making childish tantrums because they refuse. Maybe he should offer to buy Biafra, I am sure Nigeria might oblige if the price is good and biafrans would be happy.... But then, I doubt trump would want a country populated by blacks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 3:48am On Aug 23, 2019
wirinet:

If Buhari makes any of the gaffes Trump makes on a daily basis, I am sure the usual suspects would have crashed the Internet with memes of illiterate and certificateless Buhari.
In the 20th century, you want to buy a land belonging to another country on Twitter and making childish tantrums because they refuse. Maybe he should offer to buy Biafra, I am sure Nigeria might oblige if the price is good and biafrans would be happy.... But then, I doubt trump would want a country populated by blacks.
buhari makes his own gaffes quite all right, both buhari and trump make gaffes typical to their exposure (lack of exposure actually), coupled with the new British PM Boris Johnson, I wonder whether we are in an era of stupidity at the helm of affairs

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kopfschmerzen: 3:57am On Aug 23, 2019
GalaticHorde:
buhari makes his own gaffes quite all right, both buhari and trump make gaffes typical to their exposure (lack of exposure actually), coupled with the new British PM Boris Johnson, I wonder whether we are in an era of stupidity at the helm of affairs

Throw Jair Bolsonaro, Rodrigo Duterte, Sebastine Kurz, Matteo Salvini and Modi in the mix. The world is in the upside down.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:03am On Aug 23, 2019
kopfschmerzen:

Throw Jair Bolsonaro, Rodrigo Duterte, Sebastine Kurz, Matteo Salvini and Modi in the mix. The world is in the upside down.
Add Nothinayu in Israel!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kopfschmerzen: 4:04am On Aug 23, 2019
budaatum:

Add Nothinayu in Israel!

Oh lord how did i forget Satanyahu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 8:18am On Aug 23, 2019
GalaticHorde:
deflect all you want, but it is as you say, trump is guilty of many a thing(and not just in the court of public opinion) but that is by the way, no one, not even I myself is praying for a recession just to stick one up to trump like a ®etarded republican sympathiser posted earlier, but facts are facts, and fact is mulvanney, a trump admin insider admits in private to republican donors that a recession is possible in 2020, am I supposed to pretend he didn't say that because I dislike trump? What really do you want from me?
First, Trump is not guilty of anything except in the minds of deluded liberals, you either give us the list of crimes he has been convicted of or shut the hell up!!! Secondly, If anyone is retarded it's the lunatic liberals who have indeed been rooting for a recession in their own country Since Trump became president because they believe that's the only way to beat him. The real economy experts in the Trump administration like Peter Navarro and Steve Mnuchin have said on numerous occasions that there is no recession happening anytime soon but you conveniently pretended not to hear what they are saying but now you can't pretend not to hear Mr. Mulvaney. Perhaps you can tell us when Mulvaney became such an expert on the economy or what information he has that Trump and his economic team don't have that makes you believe him and pretend not to hear what the President and his economic team are saying.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 8:38am On Aug 23, 2019
kopfschmerzen:

All these people plus Boris and Netanyahu keep winning elections in their countries because their people love them and believe in what they stand for. Modi and Netanyahu just won reelections with overwhelming landslides in their respective countries because their people are not as foolish as the liberals in the US. Another trashing awaits the lunatic liberals next year in the US, what with kamalsutra Harris flip flopping on every issue so much that no one knows what she stands for anymore, little wonder she is tanking in the polls. Sleepy Joe is busy gaffing his chances away and already showing signs of dementia, the clown claimed the parkland students came to visit him when he was vice president when the parkland incident didn't happen until after he had left office grin. Lizzy warren the 1/1024 Indian is busy making a fool of herself 'sprinting' in and out of campaign venues and producing one of the worst cringe worthy campaign moments of all time with her dance steps on a campaign stage in minnesota. I don't even want to start talking about crazy Bernie and his lunatic ideas. Look, Trump is going to wipe the floor with that parade of crazies y'all got running for president on your side

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kopfschmerzen: 8:53am On Aug 23, 2019
Anduku:

All these people plus Boris and Netanyahu keep winning elections in their countries because their people love them and believe in what they stand for. Modi and Netanyahu just won reelections with overwhelming landslides in their respective countries because their people are not as foolish as the liberals in the US. Another trashing awaits the lunatic liberals next year in the US, what with kamalsutra Harris flip flopping on every issue so much that no one knows what she stands for anymore, little wonder she is tanking in the polls. Sleepy Joe is busy gaffing his chances away and already showing signs of dementia, the clown claimed the parkland students came to visit him when he was vice president when the parkland incident didn't happen until after he had left office grin. Lizzy warren the 1/1024 Indian is busy making a fool of herself 'sprinting' in and out of campaign venues and producing one of the worst cringe worthy campaign moments of all time with her dance steps on a campaign stage in minnesota. I don't even want to start talking about crazy Bernie and his lunatic ideas. Look, Trump is going to wipe the floor with that parade of crazies y'all got running for president on your side

BALDERDASH!!!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 9:20am On Aug 23, 2019
kopfschmerzen:

BALDERDASH!!!
Is that all you could come up with

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 9:37am On Aug 23, 2019
Liberals are whining about the world being upside down because they are getting their asses handed them in elections all over the world, from India to Israel to the UK to Australia. They should save some tears for October when their Darling Justin Tradeau will be booted out in Canada and 2020 when their misery will be completed with Trump's reelection as President of the United States.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 9:44am On Aug 23, 2019
GalaticHorde:
Re-visit the last lines of your first mulvanney post.
Year 2020 we have not seen.
'Mulvanney Recession' we have not seen.
And you're already salivating over an opportunity to mock Trump's economic management skill.

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 10:19am On Aug 23, 2019
kopxxmerzen:
Y'all stop quoting this handle, the spambot gat ish with German words.
Since you're in the mood to do good, why not go further and change the toxic handle?
I recommend "balderdash" as replacement.
We will love it, and I'm sure you will.
All in good faith. grin

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 10:55am On Aug 23, 2019
GalaticHorde:
Everybody gaffes, but for Joe, it has become news when he did not gaffe.
Only Heaven knows how this would disgrace America on world stage.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 3:40pm On Aug 23, 2019
HBO host Bill Maher ridiculed Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., on Wednesday, suggesting the freshman congresswoman was childlike after she called for a boycott of his TV show.

"Some people have one move only: boycott. Cancel. Make-go-away," Maher wrote, apparently echoing phrases toddlers use. "But here’s the thing, the house voted 318 to 17 to condemn the #BDS movement, including 93% of Dems. Does Tlaib want to boycott 93% of her own party?"

Maher's tweet appeared to refer to a July vote in which the House overwhelmingly approved a measure opposing the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) movement against Israel.

Of course what else do liberals know aside boycott

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 4:10pm On Aug 23, 2019
Anduku:

First, Trump is not guilty of anything except in the minds of deluded liberals, you either give us the list of crimes he has been convicted of or shut the hell up!!! Secondly, If anyone is retarded it's the lunatic liberals who have indeed been rooting for a recession in their own country Since Trump became president because they believe that's the only way to beat him. The real economy experts in the Trump administration like Peter Navarro and Steve Mnuchin have said on numerous occasions that there is no recession happening anytime soon but you conveniently pretended not to hear what they are saying but now you can't pretend not to hear Mr. Mulvaney. Perhaps you can tell us when Mulvaney became such an expert on the economy or what information he has that Trump and his economic team don't have that makes you believe him and pretend not to hear what the President and his economic team are saying.
oh I see! Liberals are routing for recession because a ®etarded republic apologist says so right? undecided all so it would fit into the foolish narrative you singlehandedly construed to give you a talking point that won't affect the credit balance of anybody right?

In paying of stormy Daniels amongst others, trump is guilty of campaign finance violation! That is one crime, that the justice department is compromised and the democrats are too gutless to hold him to account for that doesn't change that, I will stop with that for now, Trump's sins/crimes are well documented for me to even bother researching but when you insist I will bring up one at a time and as for your request that I shut the help up, this isn't my first rodeo on this thread so i understand your games, shutdown every liberal debater and drown the thread with lunatic, illogical conservative drivel with the help of the clearly partisan mods, so good luck shutting me up or maybe you can do us that honor seeing as your republican hypocrisy doesn't fly with me, lying outright, doctoring video, etcetera why accusing the other side of your sins, you should do yourself a favor and crawl into the swamp where all things deplorable belong!
And yes I read mnuching and Navarro's take on the economy but if you could read inbetween the lines you would understand that I categorised that(not in words though) as the official take for the public and trumpanzees like you and my opinion is/was the truth is closer to what mulvaney admits to republican donors in private, while mulvaney may not be a nominal expert, neither are those you quoted in true honesty seeing as Trump's cabinet are political hacks, lobbyists, republican think tank stooges and square pegs in round holes, that is my opinion, you of course are entitled to yours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 4:16pm On Aug 23, 2019
Anduku:

Insulting and deficiency in decorum comes easily to a trumpanzee, no surprises in that, for all your ad hominem attacks on the aforementioned democratic candidates, I don't see you comparing their individual policies to Trump's, would you care to compare Warren's or Bernie's policies to Trump's? Let's see if you can have non orange buffoon's sound bites to sing like a pet parrot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 4:21pm On Aug 23, 2019
zendi:

Re-visit the last lines of your first mulvanney post.
Year 2020 we have not seen.
'Mulvanney Recession' we have not seen.
And you're already salivating over an opportunity to mock Trump's economic management skill.
Yes, yes and yes to all, but please, have mulvaney come out to deny he said what he said or if he said so to verify that it is his personal opinion, not an official position, till then, get this straight, mulvaney said what I reported, you don't like it, take it up with mulvaney or have Trump fire mulvaney or something, or else, come back with something more sensible instead of reporting claims I didn't make

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 4:25pm On Aug 23, 2019
GalaticHorde:

Insulting and deficiency in decorum comes easily to a trumpanzee, no surprises in that, for all your ad hominem attacks on the aforementioned democratic candidates, I don't see you comparing their individual policies to Trump's, would you care to compare Warren's or Bernie's policies to Trump's? Let's see if you can have non orange buffoon's sound bites to sing like a pet parrot
What policies do they have? Taking away people's private healthcare plans? Giving Medicare to illegal immigrants on taxpayers money? Open borders? Taxing 70% of people's incomes, gun grabbing against the express provisions of the 2nd amendments? Mehn, if those clowns campaign on their policies alone, they will be thoroughly trashed by Trump and they know it, that's why why they have decided to put their hopes on screaming racism!! Russia!! And clamouring for a nonexistent recession.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kopfschmerzen: 4:27pm On Aug 23, 2019
God i thought i was the only one facing the partisan mods prosecution. So it's a them against the liberal wars. The other side can throw insult and tantrums for fashion but serving them in kind bring you a ban, for being against the cluster fuvk called the Trump presidency.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kopfschmerzen: 4:29pm On Aug 23, 2019
Anduku:

What policies do they have? Taking away people's private healthcare plans? Giving Medicare to illegal immigrants on taxpayers money? Open borders? Taxing 70% of people's incomes, gun grabbing against the express provisions of the 2nd amendments? Mehn, if those clowns campaign on their policies alone, they will be thoroughly trashed by Trump and they know it, that's why why they have decided to put their hopes on screaming racism!! Russia!! And clamouring for a nonexistent recession.

Your drivel would have made sense if you ever paid for health insurance or tax in this country. Funny you are a citizen of a third world country where live is short and brutish.

Plus i have paid taxes in Germany and America. Germany gat more value than any shiiit uncle sam ever offer.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (4128) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.