Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,193 members, 7,807,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1572729 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (4128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 7:30pm On Sep 19, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Loser ain't googling images like you. You can as well book flight from your hellhole and come to North west Germany. I am in a city, where Henry Kissinger was mayor after we conquered Nazi Germany.
You are incorrigible idiot!! Even after I've proven to you that these nonsense images you are posting is not an evidence of you being anywhere because I can even get all of those pictures right here in Nigeria, you're still stupidly posting nonsense images What a moronic cockamamie you must be!!! Please get lost with your stupid images, I can even claim to be inside the Whitehouse right now if it was about posting stupid images. Go get a life pathetic loser and like I said earlier shove your silly bragging where the sun don't shine because you're nothing but an asinine jackass!!!

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 7:31pm On Sep 19, 2018
Abbeybailey:
By the way, all my children are in better situation than you .
Your children are already unfortunate from birth. What could be more tragic than having an idiot like you as a father? Get lost old fool!!!

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 7:37pm On Sep 19, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Someone is definitely in pain. Will see you in Dec so you can give me the whooping. Just don't forget to show your face so i know where the whooping is coming from.
Stop boring me with your robotic repetitions, I have already told you what to do when the time comes and you'll have every details you need. Is it that senility has already started troubling you at this age or what? Why do you keep forgetting simple details?

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 7:42pm On Sep 19, 2018
coluka:

You are incorrigible idiot!! Even after I've proven to you that these nonsense images you are posting is not an evidence of you being anywhere because I can even get all of those pictures right here in Nigeria, you're still stupidly posting nonsense images What a moronic cockamamie you must be!!! Please get lost your stupid images, I can even claim to be inside the Whitehouse right now if it was about posting stupid images. Go get a life pathetic loser and like I said earlier shove your silly bragging where the sun don't shine because you're nothing but an asinine jackass!!!

You worthless son of a village LovePeddler, it must really be a pain in the arssee for you, that the stereotypical AA's the loser conservatives media painted for y'all, isn't this one here. You are a special type of stupid to even think, I am googling images, unlike your own moronic pictures they gat online pathways, little wonder I was able to find those pictures by simply google searching the images. You come across like a simpleton with chronic down syndrome. Like I told you bullocks, I am still here till dusk tomorrow, I will be going to see the beaches at Ibiza before flying back home. If you really wanna show your Nigerian millionaire status, you can book your own holiday tickets too, wow!!! It ain't even happening in your dreams, have you even eaten anything nutritious this month. Fvck off you sewage guzzling, poverty crested in ya genome sub-humanoid.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:42pm On Sep 19, 2018
coluka:

Your children are already unfortunate from birth. What could be more tragic than having an idiot like you as a father? Get lost old fool!!!
I must be getting to you real bad. I sure know how to push you Americanna wannabe. When you guys are fixated about the leadership in your country selling you into eternal bondage, you can come and spout your Basura about America which you don't even have a Social Security Number in. Meanwhile, enjoy your idiocy of not knowing charity begins at home.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 7:45pm On Sep 19, 2018
Abbeybailey:
I must be getting to you real bad. I sure know how to push you Americanna wannabe. When you guys are fixated about the leadership in your country selling you into eternal bondage, you can come and spout your Basura about America which you don't even have a Social Security Number in. Meanwhile, enjoy your idiocy of not knowing charity begins at home.

There country is shattering all negative indexes by all development organization, these idiots ain't even bothered about that. They are fixated with a country that, even an illiterate can get blue collar jobs and feed well. It's obvious this losers ain't get anything serious going in their lives, little wonder, they worry so much about America.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 7:55pm On Sep 19, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Lol getting to who? After I just exposed you as an ignorant old fool? I rather pity you because yours must be one of the most pitiable existence for you to be this obnoxious at your age. Please swerve, I don't want to be bashing a raggedly old hag like you all night long, the miserable life you're living is already enough punishment for you

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:57pm On Sep 19, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

There country is shattering all negative indexes by all development organization, these idiots ain't even bothered about that. They are fixated with a country that, even an illiterate can get blue collar jobs and feed well. It's obvious this losers ain't get anything serious going in their lives, little wonder, they worry so much about America.
It's a sickness to them my buddy. If you see these loudmouth Americanna wannabe in real life , you will feel sorry for them. They will come on Nairaland to spout their garbage while Nigeria is going down the drain. If they are so smart, why can't these racist boot lickers hold the inept and corrupt leadership in Nigeria accountable. Bunch of unemployed graduates who only can bark anonymously.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:00pm On Sep 19, 2018
coluka:

Lol getting to who? After I just exposed you as ab ignorant old fool? I rather pity you because yours must be one of the most pitiable existence for you to be this obnoxious at your age. Please swerve, I don't want to be bashing a raggedly old hag like you all night long, the miserable life you're living is already enough punishment for you
Mental midget. Dec on my mind and hoping you show your face and please bring someone with you when we eventually meet. I swear by everything dear to me you won't spout all this garbage when we meet face to face. Will handle you Chitown way and that's not a threat and i even have the financial wherewithal to do it especially in Nigeria.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 8:11pm On Sep 19, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

You worthless son of a village LovePeddler, it must really be a pain in the arssee for you, that the stereotypical AA's the loser conservatives media painted for y'all, isn't this one here. You are a special type of stupid to even think, I am googling images, unlike your own moronic pictures they gat online pathways, little wonder I was able to find those pictures by simply google searching the images. You come across like a simpleton with chronic down syndrome. Like I told you bullocks, I am still here till dusk tomorrow, I will be going to see the beaches at Ibiza before flying back home. If you really wanna show your Nigerian millionaire status, you can book your own holiday tickets too, wow!!! It ain't even happening in your dreams, have you even eaten anything nutritious this month. Fvck off you sewage guzzling, poverty crested in ya genome sub-humanoid.
Hahahaha fool!!! Of course you're the idiot of the county, you must rep your title. I only posted those pics to show you how easy it is is to get images of anywhere from anywhere. Now you're bragging about having images that aren't on Google grin what a pathetic clown!!! Alright choke on the images below and go look for them on Google too. Idiot!!! You're fooling your ancestors in this internet age grin it's yourself you're beclowning not me. Please stop disturbing me, I am presently emersed in a brilliant game of champions league football and you can't divert my attention from this beautiful game with your stupidity. I will come back to respond to whatever latest tomfoolery you're exhibiting here after the game. Till then choke on these images and endeavour to find them on Google grin ciao, idiot of the county!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 8:16pm On Sep 19, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Mental midget. Dec on my mind and hoping you show your face and please bring someone with you when we eventually meet. I swear by everything dear to me you won't spout all this garbage when we meet face to face. Will handle you Chitown way and that's not a threat and i even have the financial wherewithal to do it especially in Nigeria.
Shut up chimp!!! I will also attend to your stupidity after the game, till then you better rest a well because the battering that is coming your way after the game will be exciting grin but you better pray my team wins because if they lose, I will be in a bad mood and that's bad news for you pathetic lucasbaloney because then the battering you will receive will be so brutal that you might not make it to December grin see you after the game scumbag!!!

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:24pm On Sep 19, 2018
coluka:

Shut up chimp!!! I will also attend to your stupidity after the game, till then you better rest a well because the battering that is coming your way after the game will be exciting grin but you better pray my team wins because if they lose, I will be in a bad mood and that's bad news for you pathetic lucasbaloney because then the battering you will receive will be so brutal that you might not make it to December grin see you after the game scumbag!!!
Ok. See you in dec.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 8:35pm On Sep 19, 2018
coluka:

Hahahaha fool!!! Of course you're the idiot of the county, you must rep your title. I only posted those pics to show you how easy it is is to get images of anywhere from anywhere. Now you're bragging about having images that aren't on Google grin what a pathetic clown!!! Alright choke on the images below and go look for them on Google too. Idiot!!! You're fooling your ancestors in this internet age grin it's yourself you're beclowning not me. Please stop disturbing me, I am presently emersed in a brilliant game of champions league football and you can't divert my attention from this beautiful game with your stupidity. I will come back to respond to whatever latest tomfoolery you're exhibiting here after the game. Till then choke on these images and endeavour to find them on Google grin ciao, idiot of the county!!!

You are a brainless twerp like I always say, if you have any iota of common sense, even my Google link is showing a DE, which is the internet code for Germany. Where are all these brain dead animals made from. Stupidity must have been running in your generations for centuries to think I will be lying or googling to show I am living a better life than you can ever dream of, or anyone in your generation can afford. You are a gift that keeps gifting. Moreover, your new google pictures also have Google pathway. You slowpoke.

https://www.google.de/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiueoQVfEa0juv5EiC6UlEyJUrDnI86OXbec81ksTlJ7dKLsgqXuYunGkAy0tUs_1t9ejQ8QST_1i2NgcZ0fVGsagKiLvsWmlnPvHrMNeHRnpNspq7X5qCr6JdeOs2Fd3PUMnMHBC8wIqyf2-NviEm4W8SeTvuD4nioCGCt8-2cq5x-fp0DC-ZS4UoMJRJPs5H581abkO1GXsD6F2CUN6CfYRJCuC1tU8Pl6Y9cTWodTyXeP6XkDVkcoy66-l8hRS1OwF_1eshgZHk2Qti9GI5hzTZUm2qkzca-DtSV5KNGmL2PTOzyW4Ibitu1R_1mDC578g2HklExfv2JF3bqU3hdudrUA1sXczQ
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 10:01pm On Sep 19, 2018
coluka:

Nope, Jeff Sessions is just too dumb to notice that he is been taken for a ride by the deep state

You dont mean it? tongue tongue..I thought trump is so strong he appoints only strong men and he is draining the swamp?Hehehehehehehehe.. grin grin..And why cant he sack him then if he has been taken for a ride by the so-called deep state?Hummmm?Yet trump the Man-child only goes on Twitter and rants all day against his employee..The one he appointed...Ahahahahahahahahahaha..What a pity..I guess it is the deep state too that is stopping trump from sacking him.. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:32pm On Sep 19, 2018
happney65:

You dont mean it? tongue tongue..I thought trump is so strong he appoints only strong men and he is draining the swamp?Hehehehehehehehe.. grin grin..And why cant he sack him then if he has been taken for a ride by the so-called deep state?Hummmm?Yet trump the Man-child only goes on Twitter and rants all day against his employer..The one he appointed...Ahahahahahahahahahaha..What a pity..I guess it is the deep state too that is stopping trump from sacking him.. grin grin
You see how daft Trampy supporters are. He appoints the AG and he abuses him all the time but he couldn't fire him. The same way the NSA Gen Flynn of Lock her up fame was appointed by Trampy and Flynn is on his way to the school house now. The swamp and the swamp master.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 10:47pm On Sep 19, 2018
Abbeybailey:
You see how daft Trampy supporters are. He appoints the AG and he abuses him all the time but he couldn't fire him. The same way the NSA Gen Flynn of Lock her up fame was appointed by Trampy and Flynn is on his way to the school house now. The swamp and the swamp master.

Very Daft truly... grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:51pm On Sep 19, 2018
happney65:

Very Daft truly... grin grin
My problem with them is why do they worship a well known racist who doesn't even hide his bigotry and racism anymore. Over 200 advisers and Special Assistants in the WH and not one single person is black since Omarrossa got fired. Racism is on the high but yours truly is packing and i have CCP ( Conceal and Carry Permit ) with me because if i am going down, ain't gonna go down alone. That's the Uptown boy in me.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:23am On Sep 20, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Poverty incarnate. You guys supporting the serial and unapologetic lying scum might be inheriting some of his sociophathic lying traits. It was few weeks ago Obixcel was trying to pass himself that he's in US too. Couldn't put anything pass you brainless Americanna wannabe whose future are being mortgaged by the Bubu and his other worthlessly inept Thieflicians stealing Nigeria into bankruptcy while their children are schooling abroad and living a wonderful life. The joke is on you and your life of penury.
Oi! Leave Sai Bubu out a this.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 1:58am On Sep 20, 2018
budaatum:

Oi! Leave Sai Bubu out a this.
For You my friend i will do that.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 5:36am On Sep 20, 2018
happney65:

You dont mean it? tongue tongue..I thought trump is so strong he appoints only strong men and he is draining the swamp?Hehehehehehehehe.. grin grin..And why cant he sack him then if he has been taken for a ride by the so-called deep state?Hummmm?Yet trump the Man-child only goes on Twitter and rants all day against his employee..The one he appointed...Ahahahahahahahahahaha..What a pity..I guess it is the deep state too that is stopping trump from sacking him.. grin grin
Abbeybailey:

I don't know what you're gloating about Trump is not infallible, no human being is infallible. Sessions was one of the very strong pro America senators before he was hired as AG and he still is, very strong on immigration but he is too trusting of the System that he doesn't know that it has been subverted by rogue elements like the
Strozks, pages, ohrs and comeys of this world. In any case, Trump is giving him ample time and warnings to get his act right and if he doesn't, he gets what's coming to him.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 5:51am On Sep 20, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

You are a brainless twerp like I always say, if you have any iota of common sense, even my Google link is showing a DE, which is the internet code for Germany. Where are all these brain dead animals made from. Stupidity must have been running in your generations for centuries to think I will be lying or googling to show I am living a better life than you can ever dream of, or anyone in your generation can afford. You are a gift that keeps gifting. Moreover, your new google pictures also have Google pathway. You slowpoke.

https://www.google.de/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiueoQVfEa0juv5EiC6UlEyJUrDnI86OXbec81ksTlJ7dKLsgqXuYunGkAy0tUs_1t9ejQ8QST_1i2NgcZ0fVGsagKiLvsWmlnPvHrMNeHRnpNspq7X5qCr6JdeOs2Fd3PUMnMHBC8wIqyf2-NviEm4W8SeTvuD4nioCGCt8-2cq5x-fp0DC-ZS4UoMJRJPs5H581abkO1GXsD6F2CUN6CfYRJCuC1tU8Pl6Y9cTWodTyXeP6XkDVkcoy66-l8hRS1OwF_1eshgZHk2Qti9GI5hzTZUm2qkzca-DtSV5KNGmL2PTOzyW4Ibitu1R_1mDC578g2HklExfv2JF3bqU3hdudrUA1sXczQ

You must be not just the idiot of the county but the idiot of the century if you think you're fooling me with this trash. I told you i'm not the blockhead idiots that spawned you, it's them you can fool with this trash not me. Like I said, I must also be in Germany then otherwise how is my Google search link also showing DE Choke on these bozo:

https://www.google.de/search?q=kaiserslautern&oq=kaise&aqs=mobile-gws-lite.1.0l5

https://www.google.de/search?q=mandarin&oq=manda&aqs=mobile-gws-lite.1.0l5

https://www.google.de/search?oq=Hans&aqs=mobile-gws-lite.0.0l5&q=hansa+park

https://www.google.de/search?oq=ZGHJSG25688EYDKJSBF%2668982LBF&aqs=mobile-gws-lite..&q=ZGHJSG25688EYDKJSBF%2668982LBF

https://www.google.de/search?q=ZGHJS+G25688+EYDKJSBF%26+68982LBF&oq=ZGHJS+G25688+EYDKJSBF%26+68982LBF&aqs=mobile-gws-lite..

You're just a total idiot, go and look for a new scam to show me fool, and moreover you say my new "Google" pictures have a pathway? Lol, you're is the most pathetic
Of clowns!!! You truly earned your idiot of the county crown grin none of those pictures are from google, I didn't even cull any of them from the internet and that's why I dared you to find them on Google so if you say they have a Google pathway, can you please kindly post them for us here grin dunderheaded nincompoop!!!
You think everyone is as simpleminded as you are. You can go and fool your parents with all that nonsense you're posting there, you definitely can't fool me

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 6:43am On Sep 20, 2018
coluka:

You must be not just the idiot of the county but the idiot of the century if you think you're fooling me with this trash. I told you i'm not the blockhead idiots that spawned you, it's them you can fool with this trash not me. Like I said, I must also be in Germany then otherwise how is my Google search link also showing DE Choke on these bozo:

https://www.google.de/search?q=kaiserslautern&oq=kaise&aqs=mobile-gws-lite.1.0l5

https://www.google.de/search?q=mandarin&oq=manda&aqs=mobile-gws-lite.1.0l5

https://www.google.de/search?oq=Hans&aqs=mobile-gws-lite.0.0l5&q=hansa+park

https://www.google.de/search?oq=ZGHJSG25688EYDKJSBF%2668982LBF&aqs=mobile-gws-lite..&q=ZGHJSG25688EYDKJSBF%2668982LBF

https://www.google.de/search?q=ZGHJS+G25688+EYDKJSBF%26+68982LBF&oq=ZGHJS+G25688+EYDKJSBF%26+68982LBF&aqs=mobile-gws-lite..

You're just a total idiot, go and look for a new scam to show me fool, and moreover you say my new "Google" pictures have a pathway? Lol, you're is the most pathetic
Of clowns!!! You truly earned you idiot of the county crown grin none of those pictures are from google, I didn't even cull any of them from the internet and that's why I dared you to find them on Google so if you say they have a Google pathway, can you please kindly post them for us here grin. dunderheaded nincompoop!!!
You think everyone is as simpleminded as you are. You can go and fool your parents with all that nonsense you're posting there, you definitely can't fool me

You irredeemable scallywag born of a clownish oaf, I don't even care if you believe I am in your backwaters in Nigeria. You are free to live in your delusion, but it's only sensible to let the folks here know that illiteracy and stupidity has a foothold in your family tree.

The slowpoke of the year award and the century is a special reserve for your family tree to even think a trip to Europe can be lied about. Anyways, it's one for you cos you live in the world poverty capital, where live is brutish and short.

You tobacco-stained teeth tout is definitely a waste of your father's Y chromosomes. A product of a firewood background like yourself should never be allowed in the comity of civilised people, your lineage need to be scorned at by everyone.

If you have any iota decorum, you would put your scrawny dyck in between your legs and disappear like the fart of a leprous witch, for exposing your illiteracy on your inability to distinguish between googled pictures and actual phone camera pictures. Lols, no one actual owns one in your diseased lineage.

You and your entire household plus the 200th generation after can and will never make what I make annually till humanity rolls into extinction.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 7:03am On Sep 20, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

You irredeemable scallywag born of a clownish oaf, I don't even care if you believe I am in your backwaters in Nigeria. You are free to live in your delusion, but it's only sensible to let the folks here know that illiteracy and stupidity has a foothold in your family tree.

The slowpoke of the year award and the century is a special reserve for your family tree to even think a trip to Europe can be lied about. Anyways, it's one for you cos you live in the world poverty capital, where live is brutish and short.

You tobacco-stained teeth tout is definitely a waste of your father's Y chromosomes. A product of a firewood background like yourself should never be allowed in the comity of civilised people, your lineage need to be scorned at by everyone.

If you have any iota decorum, you would put your scrawny dyck in between your legs and disappear like the fart of a leprous witch, for exposing your illiteracy on your inability to distinguish between googled pictures and actual phone camera pictures. Lols, no one actual owns one in your diseased lineage.

You and your entire household plus the 200th generation after can and will never make what I make annually till humanity rolls into extinction.
Lol, the idiot of the county is throwing a tantrum, i'm so scared grin grin grin. I will start taking your tantrums serious when it is potent enough to collapse the statue of liberty grin. Inability to distinguish what you said? I never said your pictures were from google dunce!! I just showed you that there are several ways you can have access to pictures from anywhere both from Google, the internet and from other sources too undecided. Are you too dense to comprehend simple literature? And you earn what? The pocket money your liberal masters toss at you monthly or the scraps they feed you with daily? I'm not like you, I am not going to make my boasts on the internet, I will leave it to Lucasbalo/Abbeybailey to testify of the goodness of God in my life when we finally meet in December. Till then, you can take your scrawny, scabies ridden self and get lost!!!!

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 7:26am On Sep 20, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Creativity must be lacking from anything transferred in the gene pool of your lineage, you have been yapping for eons on liberal Lord dictating and plantation bullsh1t for ages, try something else you brainless rotten turd.

Your thought process come across as the world view of a rotten leftover of Hydra headed goblin, your utterances are similar to the babbling of a recovering mad man under the ministration of a voodoo spiritualist.

In saner climes it would have still be legal to abort every single organism that crawls out of your lineage of fetchers of wood. Lauren Hill must have seen your life misfortunes when she wrote the miseducation album. You airhead that live and will die in backwater where Lagoons of Pig Waste Are Overflowing.

As for jobs and other gibberish, you spewed up there. That rich coming from a loser that lives in the world poverty capital, right now I am holidaying in Germany and will be hitting Ibiza Spain by dusk tomorrow, shout me when anyone in your family of dregs see the inside of an airplane.

Hey foolish monkey Kophschmerzen, the idiot of the county cheesy, why are you disturbing the peace of this forum this early morning? if you like be on the moon, who cares? it doesn't change the fact you are a foolish monkey and the idiot of the county!!

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 8:04am On Sep 20, 2018
Abbeybailey and Kophschmerzen have you heard this today?

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 8:34am On Sep 20, 2018
coluka:

I don't know what you're gloating about Trump is not infallible, no human being is infallible. Sessions was one of the very strong pro America senators before he was hired as AG and he still is, very strong on immigration but he is too trusting of the System that he doesn't know that it has been subverted by rogue elements like the
Strozks, pages, ohrs and comeys of this world. In any case, Trump is giving him ample time and warnings to get his act right and if he doesn't, he gets what's coming to him.

Story story,story...He could sack Rex tillerson,Omarosa,Sean Spicer,Steve Bannon,Rence pribus, and a whole lot of them together with the countless resignations that has hit this White House but cannot sack Sessions abi?see how you are contradicting yourself..He claimed to drain the swamp,yet the swamp has taken a hold of sessions,yet he cannot sack the man in his cabinet that has been taken over by the swamp..yet he is going haywire all around abusing him in public yet cant sack him..he is crying that the department of justice has taken over the corruption case of two republicions yet he cant sack the Man in charge of the case..A Man he appointed himself..

Just look at what you are saying?Are you sure you are Okay at all? grin grin grin grin grin

Ohh Nature,Please do not give me a child with the thinking of a Trump supporter o..They blame someone else for their failures.run around the bush and look for who to blame but never accepts blame..

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 8:37am On Sep 20, 2018
Zanas:

Ode, go to school you won't go, now you can't read. Go and read it again, I said you Kophschmerzen, you are a Compound Fool
Kai!!!!! Kophschmerzen don suffer o, another name?
Compound fool shocked, this is serious. Only one person is
Plantation nigger, compound fool and idiot of the county,
Lols,

Fück the plantation nigger!!!
Fück the compound fool!!!
Fück the idiot of the county!!!

God bless president Donald John Trump!!!

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 9:33am On Sep 20, 2018
More evidence of how hypocritical the demoRats and the MSM can be. Keith Ellison who is the deputy chair of the DNC, a Democratic US rep from Arizona presently running for AG of Minnesota and who Kophschmerzen has mentioned on this forum as one of his heroes has been accused of assault by his former girlfriend. This lady has gone further to present a lot of evidence to back up her story including medical records and corroborating testimonies from her kids but the idiotic demoRats and the media are just ignoring the story. Yet they are crawling all over the place talking about the baseless allegations against Kavanaugh for which not a single shred of evidence has been presented. You won't hear the foolish monkey Kophschmerzen or the foolish baboon Abbeybailey talk about this but they will carry their stinking corpses to this forum to rant about Trump.
Useless cows!!!

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/sep/19/keith-ellison-accuser-releases-2017-medical-docume/

http://m.startribune.com/ellison-ex-girlfriend-posts-medical-record-alleging-abuse/493785421/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 9:36am On Sep 20, 2018
Anduku:

Kai!!!!! Kophschmerzen don suffer o, another name?
Compound fool shocked, this is serious. Only one person is
Plantation nigger, compound fool and idiot of the county,
Lols,

Fück the plantation nigger!!!
Fück the compound fool!!!
Fück the idiot of the county!!!

God bless president Donald John Trump!!!

You forgot to add foolish monkey Kophschmerzen cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by hammed71(m): 12:05pm On Sep 20, 2018
person go just die with laughter for this thread

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2018
itchie:
More evidence of how hypocritical the demoRats and the MSM can be. Keith Ellison who is the deputy chair of the DNC, a Democratic US rep from Arizona presently running for AG of Minnesota and who Kophschmerzen has mentioned on this forum as one of his heroes has been accused of assault by his former girlfriend. This lady has gone further to present a lot of evidence to back up her story including medical records and corroborating testimonies from her kids but the idiotic demoRats and the media are just ignoring the story. Yet they are crawling all over the place talking about the baseless allegations against Kavanaugh for which not a single shred of evidence has been presented. You won't hear the foolish monkey Kophschmerzen or the foolish baboon Abbeybailey talk about this but they will carry their stinking corpses to this forum to rant about Trump.
Useless cows!!!

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/sep/19/keith-ellison-accuser-releases-2017-medical-docume/

http://m.startribune.com/ellison-ex-girlfriend-posts-medical-record-alleging-abuse/493785421/

Its very simple, let her release the video.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 3:20pm On Sep 20, 2018
itchie:
Useless cows!!!

Isn't it ironic that a mental dwarf suffering from hunger like you is deriding Kophschermerzen and i who are both Americans about critiqueing the worthless and Racist president of our country. My critique of the vile racist pig is not limited to Nairaland. Go to Chicago Sun Times and Chicago Tribune and see the editorial page to find out that my criticism is also there. Our leaders do not do Operation Python Dance on US for critiqueing them. By virtue of being an American in good standing paying Tens of Thousands of $ every year with my wife in Fed, State and County taxes not to talk of CGT ( Capital Gains Tax ) and Sales Tax on virtually everything my family buy. That's enough money in a year that your poverty cursed family will not make in life. Why don't you worry about the worthless and ineptly corrupt leaders in your country that have destroyed your life and the life of your unborn children ?. Jobless piece of human Basura. Nov 6 on my mind and no one in your cursed family can say that because you don't count except on Nairaland where you are spending your feeding money on data to show your ignorance about a country you can't obtain her visa. By the way, tell me one person in your lineage that ever paid a Dime to Uncle Sam's coffers except the visa fee at the Embassy which still remains an illusion to you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (4128) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.