Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) (44701 Views)

The Collapse Of Family Is The Collapse Of Society / Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year / Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14am On May 17, 2018
I love large families with plenty kids running around.

Still she should just celebrate her family on social media if that's her goal instead of forming victim.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15am On May 17, 2018
omoge001:

You are utterly wrong!

no sensible woman I repeat ,will quit her career because of kids and marriage. only lazy ones do such

same goes for men.. no reasonable man will force his wife to quit her career to become a full time housewife.

What happens when something happens to you in future? you two go hungry?
Do you even know the burden of being the sole provider?

well I can't say much.. you're still a kid
get married and you'll understand.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 9:16am On May 17, 2018
Elder001:

I'm not talking about 19th century.
Neither am I. I know of a case where the man stop his fiancee from working because
he doesn't want a wife that will be "food for bosses". And every friend and family ask
the lady to comply and not miss her "chance".

This is one of the reasons why sensible ladies are opting out of marriages because no sensible lady is going to quit her career because of kids and marriage. only the lazy ones do such.
There are tons of ladies who will exchange everything they have for marriage.
You won't understand the sadness and psychological abuse some of those working
ladies go through every day because they are not married.

It isn't about being sensible but how thick the lady skin is and whether she is ready
to cut off long-term family relationships.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) by codedmelvin(m): 9:16am On May 17, 2018
ngwababe:
But we are 9 too, I and my twin sis are the last. What's the biggy?
i like ur chest cool
ngwababe:
i like ur chest
Re: Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) by 400billionman: 9:18am On May 17, 2018
duduade:
Obviously its cause she lives in a place where things are working

If she lived in Africa or Asia where the poverty level is high and nothing seems to be working, nobody would have explained what family planning meant
There is money in Nigeria. People just focus on the negatives just because there are so many negatives around Nigerians. Dare focus on the positives and you will belong to the lucky successful few in Nigeria. Meanwhile I love large families.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 9:19am On May 17, 2018
Psoul:

Yes...she has to do that cos ppl don't mind their business. Do you kw how many ppl that must have lashed her for having the number of children she have?
Do u know how many ppl that had said to her; it's not matter of giving birth to them, it's all about training them?
Can u imagine hw many ppl that must called her "spider" bearing children in multiples.

I don't see anything wrong in her doing this post. Ple should mind their business. You have a choice, i have mine. Why must u insist that ur choice is better than mine. Who told u?
Saint Psoul, I am sure you have never condemned another person before, you just mind your business undecided
Aside dead bodies nobody ever mind their business even if they pretend to.
Re: Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) by IdeyVex1(m): 9:22am On May 17, 2018
Elder001:

Spreading legs anyhow..
this is how to identify lazy stay at home wives..all they can offer is sex sex sex.

any man who still allow his wife to become a full time house wife in this century will surely die before his date... these women come with many problems!

Foolishness does not come easy
Re: Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) by Nobody: 9:25am On May 17, 2018
She Id right
You have no right to determine which baby I'd more important
They are a gift to be cherished
Re: Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) by davibid: 9:26am On May 17, 2018
It's a pity in this 21st century

On to say waiting na eehhh undecided
Re: Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) by otunbadan(m): 9:38am On May 17, 2018
Priscy01:
Meet this incredible mother of nine who is does not believe in family planing. The lady and her husband showed off their 9 kids in a photo that has been trending on social media.

The melanin popping young woman with 1 husband, 9 kids and a banging body says she does not believe in Family Planning.

Read her story below;
"I got pregnant because WE had sex. WE kept our babies because WE don’t get to choose whose life matters more. I am going to mother MY CHILDREN because I brought them into this world. Just because I am a mother of more than what society deemed fit doesn’t mean I am any less of a mother than a 30 year old woman with 2 kids, husband and a white picket fence . And just because WE chose not to abort our children doesn’t mean “I was stupid”.

I laid down and made these babies, therefore I will take care of them like any real mother should until I take my last breath‼ am a Wife!! A Superhero!! A Nurse!! A Chauffer!! A Cook!! A Paramedic!! A Counselor!! A Referee!! Prayer Warrior!! And A Unapologetic Mother of 9!!! Happy Mother’s Day from the Major Household!!!

To all the Moms, Bonus Moms, Grandmothers, Mothers to be, Angel Moms. You are the glue that holds this World together"

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/meet-the-mum-of-nine-who-is-not-a-fan-of-family-planning-photos.html

Aunty try and use your sense abeg
Re: Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) by adeowo84(m): 9:38am On May 17, 2018
slawomir:

I dey tell you
even your wetness fit give them belle

but it looks like delta girls are more fertile
that is my observation sha

while Yoruba and Bini have more twins

damn right... wifey is from delta, and a fertile one to a Yoruba man like me
Re: Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On May 17, 2018
IdeyVex1:

Foolishness does not come easy

The fact that you quoted me shows her stupid you are... were you the only one who saw that post?
if you must quote me but you use provocative words?
did the post in anyway hurt you?

these kids though.
Re: Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) by PrettyLolo(f): 9:43am On May 17, 2018
Elder001:

Spreading legs anyhow..
this is how to identify lazy stay at home wives..all they can offer is sex sex sex.

any man who still allow his wife to become a full time house wife in this century will surely die before his date... these women come with many problems!

i don't blame you, housewife is a full time job. travel out of this country and see how mothers are been paid just for taking care of the home. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) by cooljoe(m): 9:45am On May 17, 2018
u can birth d whole world, PROVIDED there is money to at least provide d most basic things
Re: Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On May 17, 2018
Xisnin:

Neither am I. I know of a case where the man stop his fiancee from working because
he doesn't want a wife that will be "food for bosses". And every friend and family ask
the lady to comply and not miss her "chance".

There are tons of ladies who will exchange everything they have for marriage.
You won't understand the sadness and psychological abuse some of those working
ladies go through every day because they are not married.

It isn't about being sensible but how thick the lady skin is and whether she is ready
to cut off long-term family relationships.

how do working ladies experience psychological abuse because they're not married?.. smh

That's not an excuse for a sensible lady to quit her career.

what if things go Z for the man later in life?? she, the man and the kids will be hungry?
Re: Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) by Reference(m): 9:47am On May 17, 2018
Causing severe problems in Nigeria by over labouring our already hapless socio-economic system. And they will be the first to complain about the ill effects of overpopulation.
Re: Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) by greenprince(m): 9:50am On May 17, 2018
Sarang:
so what does she do?

Modified: So why are you all quoting me, I only asked a simple question. Am I Buhari nah what is all this sad

Lol..... serves you right cheesy
Re: Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51am On May 17, 2018
PrettyLolo:

i don't blame you, housewife is a full time job. travel out of this country and see how mothers are been paid just for taking care of the home. undecided undecided undecided

travel out of which country? do you think everybody you see on nairaland is a local man/woman.
I didn't even complete my studies in Nigeria.

now to your words, you can't blame me.

housewife is a full time job? so a sensible and ambitious lady will gladly quit her career because of marriage?.. only lazy ladies do such

Nobody pays women just to take care of home (that was then.. many men that used to do such have stopped)

No reasonable man will even allow his wife to be a full time housewife in this era.
Re: Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) by Reference(m): 9:58am On May 17, 2018
DP.
Re: Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) by Reference(m): 9:58am On May 17, 2018
cooljoe:
u can birth d whole world, PROVIDED there is money to at least provide d most basic things

Its more than having enough money to provide for themselves. The laws and constitution of our country severely limits what the citizen can buy and own within the fabric of the micro and macro evonomic society. They can buy cars for themselves but they cannot build roads to driven them on, they can buy gasoline but they cannot prospect for oil, refine it or subsidize its import, they can build houses but they cannot create land, they can pay tuition but they cannot easily build schools and pay teachers, and on and on. Moreover at 9 to 1 children parent ratio, the quality of offspring are likely to decline with regards to education, prosperity, character and values.

It is just not wise. There are sound and cogent reasons population growth is declining throughout the developed world.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02am On May 17, 2018
it's only on nairaland that ladies deny the "what a man can do, a woman can do better" clause.

These is why many people are having wrong impression of Nigerian ladies.. most of them are very lazy.. smh

y'all should be waiting for the mugus that will allow you people to be full time housewives.
Re: Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:10am On May 17, 2018
ngwababe:

You won't be using such careless and misguided words if your family were average earners or within the poverty line. Has commonsense become so scarce these days, or the hunger for cheap likes has taken over??!
Re: Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) by Triciasexy87(f): 10:15am On May 17, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:
I am yet to see the 9th kiddo or did she lay down on the bed to have sex and give birth to her husband too? It seems he is the 9th kid.

Besides, why do people all of a sudden adorn a victim mentality just to celebrate a thing? You have 9 kids and so what? Why run to post and act like e world villifies you for it?
Hahahahahahhhahaha.... D thing Taya mi ooo
Re: Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) by Triciasexy87(f): 10:15am On May 17, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:
I am yet to see the 9th kiddo or did she lay down on the bed to have sex and give birth to her husband too? It seems he is the 9th kid.

Besides, why do people all of a sudden adorn a victim mentality just to celebrate a thing? You have 9 kids and so what? Why run to post and act like e world villifies you for it?
Hahahahahahhhahaha.... D thing Taya mi ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) by djoe21(m): 10:16am On May 17, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:

Besides, why do people all of a sudden adorn a victim mentality just to celebrate a thing? You have 9 kids and so what? Why run to post and act like the whole world villifies you for it?

Maybe the 9th kid was the one that took the picture

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) by chukzyfcbb: 10:21am On May 17, 2018
Let her take some chill pill. The family planning topic is a big topic over here because of the harsh economy we face here...

How much exactly are you earning to be able to give 9kids in Nigeria quality education, Food and lifestyle?

an average school fees and other school related fees of 100k/term equates to bout 1m in 3months(term)

Even a 2million naira salary earner will struggle.

Its obvious she stays abroad. so kids could even be doing summer jobs to earn something by the side.

Don't try this shit in Naija if you aren't in the very High Middle class or Upper class status, coz frustration go reset ya brain
Re: Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) by eph12(m): 10:57am On May 17, 2018
I don't get, is family planning about aborting kids?
Re: Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) by gwama: 11:40am On May 17, 2018
All that is to live only family allowances, lazy woman, husband in perpetual unemployment. angry angry
Re: Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) by emelda86(f): 12:50pm On May 17, 2018
Her body na magnet sha!!!
Re: Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) by Pricelessangel0(f): 1:02pm On May 17, 2018
Thank God there is money, if not i dont think the story will be same angry
Re: Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) by Diamond23(f): 1:05pm On May 17, 2018
Cute nd luvly family.....my kind of family kiss
Re: Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 1:30pm On May 17, 2018
Psoul:

Yes...she has to do that cos ppl don't mind their business. Do you kw how many ppl that must have lashed her for having the number of children she have?
Do u know how many ppl that had said to her; it's not matter of giving birth to them, it's all about training them?
Can u imagine hw many ppl that must called her "spider" bearing children in multiples.

I don't see anything wrong in her doing this post. Ple should mind their business. You have a choice, i have mine. Why must u insist that ur choice is better than mine. Who told u?

But you'd agree with people who say so. It is a fact that people who procreate lots of children tend not take proper care of them.

At coloured: As much as I respect people's choices, it is these choices that breed agberos, criminals, abandoned children, poor productivity etc. At the end of the day, it is those that do not procreate irresponsibly that would be forced to pay for the societal damage gotten from people who procreate foolishly! Why should I be held responsible for another's irresponsibility when I'm not irresponsible?

At the post: Nothing wrong with people procreating the number of children they desire, but everything is wrong with procreating children they cannot take proper care of.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) / 19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money / I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.