Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Facts About The IGP - Transmission Confusion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facts About The IGP - Transmission Confusion (6593 Views)

EndSARS: Hundreds Of Resignations By Police Officers Rejected By The IGP / Aisha Buhari Calls On The IGP To Release Her Detained Staff / Read This If You Are Among Those Criticizing The IGP Over Transmission Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts About The IGP - Transmission Confusion by cool318(m): 4:15am On May 17, 2018
Copied from Facebook wall

Facts About the Transmission, Transmitted IGP
*Bachelors degree in Agriculture from Ahmadu Bello University Zaria
*Bachelors degree degree in Law from the University of Maiduguri. �
*He was a Commissioner of Police during the 2015 election in Kano. ☺
*He was quickly promoted from a CP to an AIG and then appointed IGP. A process that cost 12 brilliant AIGs their jobs.
*He has a history of disobeying orders. He refused to go to Benue and has refused to appear before the senate.
*On Monday he shot himself in the foot by giving Nigerians a reason to question his Law degree with his inability to read a prepared "transmitted" speech.
-May Ubeku #DailyDose

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Facts About The IGP - Transmission Confusion by zombieTRACKER: 4:25am On May 17, 2018
I just watched the video

It's a pathetic one.... This country cannot progress

The man is a disaster

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About The IGP - Transmission Confusion by cool318(m): 4:32am On May 17, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
I just watched the video

The man is a disaster
All we see is the product of a failed quota system filled with bigotry.
We will be more humiliated if we do not kick all these descendants back to Daura next year. A monumental disgrace to the Elites in this country.

17 Likes

Re: Facts About The IGP - Transmission Confusion by Basit99(m): 5:18am On May 17, 2018
transmission transmission I mean Mr igp to gba penalty Lo throwing

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About The IGP - Transmission Confusion by syberplus(m): 5:35am On May 17, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
I just watched the video

The man is a disaster

I am telling you Sir. You're right OnPoint

Same thoughts here

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About The IGP - Transmission Confusion by ebuk4real(m): 5:56am On May 17, 2018
Is this for real?

Even my son was like....

9 Likes

Re: Facts About The IGP - Transmission Confusion by Omihanifa: 6:00am On May 17, 2018
tho the IG nah olodo but that video too was doctored
Re: Facts About The IGP - Transmission Confusion by eagleeye2: 6:09am On May 17, 2018
Omihanifa:
shhhhh......even the guy that came to help him was 'doctored' too? keep defending the indefensible.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facts About The IGP - Transmission Confusion by lastempero: 6:16am On May 17, 2018
Omihanifa:

Even the apology I mean the sorry sir part was also doctored. Transmission transmission apprehensive I mean transmission.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Facts About The IGP - Transmission Confusion by Nobody: 6:22am On May 17, 2018
All degrees awarded to Northerners are suspect. Even at Oxford dem dey do ojoro for Hausa.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facts About The IGP - Transmission Confusion by Okewa(m): 6:23am On May 17, 2018
He is one of those mallam that uses 130 as cut off mark to gain admission into the university......this just the result you get from such partiality

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facts About The IGP - Transmission Confusion by nabiz(m): 6:32am On May 17, 2018
my wife laff settee e fall down from chair. come still continue this morning

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About The IGP - Transmission Confusion by SirWhiteFish: 8:02am On May 17, 2018
Well
Re: Facts About The IGP - Transmission Confusion by omololu2020(m): 8:10am On May 17, 2018
This are the same set of people some idiots still want us to be sharing the same country with.

Whether you believe it or not,Nigeria will never develop as long as we still remain with northerners, this people only depend on government job to survive,the south does not need the north,I don't understand why our politicians don't just wanna take steps to leave this Union

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About The IGP - Transmission Confusion by KwoiZabo(m): 8:36am On May 17, 2018
IGP - transmitting Confusion since 2016

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About The IGP - Transmission Confusion by Adekdammy: 8:39am On May 17, 2018
He is simply a product of Nigeria quota system where merit is sacrificed on the altar of tribe and religion.

8 Likes

Re: Facts About The IGP - Transmission Confusion by BanevsJoker(m): 9:38am On May 17, 2018
Okewa:
He is one of those mallam that uses 130 as cut off mark to gain admission into the university......this just the result you get from such impartiality
You mean partiality.

1 Like

Re: Facts About The IGP - Transmission Confusion by Obainoneandonly(m): 9:53am On May 17, 2018
just watched the video,and I can say that I heard the word"transmission"more than 50 times.

3 Likes

Re: Facts About The IGP - Transmission Confusion by Front1line: 10:06am On May 17, 2018
All these Igbos that act like they never made mistakes in their life. I heard the dude read n speak on several ocassions and I can attest that he can read. Whatever happened in that clip, there must certainly be a reason to it after all he read the pages of the script before getting to the transmission brouhaha.

All this noise making Igbos should let me hear word abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Facts About The IGP - Transmission Confusion by daveP(m): 11:02am On May 17, 2018
Let's be factual about something pls.

Why is it that they all use to use ABU as a stupid disguise, when in actual fact they didn't go outside the walls of their village grammar school?

ABU is too big that getting proof of such one being their student is probably nonexistent by now. And all these northerners keep tagging that school as where they came from. To me, ABU is innocent here, unless I'm wrong. These guys can't have graduated from ABU or whatever they went to do there. How did he pass GST courses pls?

Even the dumbest guy in my level could read well. Where do we keep getting all these unbaked fellas from pls?

Time to make this trackology very important for public offices.... enough

These northerners sef.... everything ABU.

All of these northerners that studied and lived down south are saner than those stayed up there.

The best the north have produced is still the late lecturer from Katsina that was once GEJ's boss. RIP!!

Too much of empty transmission

1 Like

Re: Facts About The IGP - Transmission Confusion by Obriken(m): 11:53am On May 17, 2018
The man was a police officer before attending ABU so he must have used money to bribed his way out, this is a product of a failed government. He has been using others to cover up his inability to read fluently, and that's the reason he could not appear before the Senate.
Re: Facts About The IGP - Transmission Confusion by MrUnder: 12:00pm On May 17, 2018
“I mean, transmission, I mean effort, that the transmission cooperation to transmission, I mean transmission to have effect, ehm, apprehend, I mean, apprehensive towards the recommendation, recommended formation effective and effect, I mean, apprehensive at the transmission of…and transmission and transmission for the effective in the police command,” Idris said After several attempts to get his speech right, the IGP, struggling with his paper, apologised to his audience. “Sorry, I’m sorry please,” he said. However, Ibrahim’s struggle did not end there. A man in suit joins him to help hold down his script, and even helped with the pronunciation of the words. But this didn’t make the reading any better for the IGP. “All effective the transmission, other transmission, I can state without contradiction that I have commissioned what?” he continued. “Over transmission of, over transmission of, over all kidnapping, armed robbery and other heinous crimes, I mean, ehm, commission transmission, recommendation transmission.”

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About The IGP - Transmission Confusion by Robbin7(m): 12:55pm On May 17, 2018
Omihanifa:
who be dis?
How was it doctored please?
Re: Facts About The IGP - Transmission Confusion by Edu3Again: 12:56pm On May 17, 2018
This is the problem with Quota System
Re: Facts About The IGP - Transmission Confusion by belente(m): 12:59pm On May 17, 2018
That igp of a man is a complete disgrace

1 Like

Re: Facts About The IGP - Transmission Confusion by LibertyRep: 1:01pm On May 17, 2018
If the video is doctored as being alleged, the IGP and his gang should release the 'undoctored' video without delay. This should put his detractors to shame and save him from further public opprobrium

2 Likes

Re: Facts About The IGP - Transmission Confusion by oyoyoyo: 1:15pm On May 17, 2018
this guy
Re: Facts About The IGP - Transmission Confusion by mukhcech(m): 1:33pm On May 17, 2018
cool318:

All we see is the product of a failed quota system filled with bigotry.
We will be more humiliated if we do not kick all these descendants back to Daura next year. A monumental disgrace to the Elites in this country.

I agree with you. The same way we kicked out the drunk man and his wife who is also a product of a failed quota system.
Buhari Must Go. All this blood grammatical blunder they are sharing. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Facts About The IGP - Transmission Confusion by wingmanII: 1:47pm On May 17, 2018
Omihanifa:

Are you the doctorer??
Re: Facts About The IGP - Transmission Confusion by Pusyiter(m): 3:23pm On May 17, 2018
I refused to cast aspersion on the IGP but the system that produced him.
What do we expect when we sacrifice Merit on the altar of mediocrity all in the name of Federal Character.
Why should a Professor in all eminence become an errand boy to someone who we are still looking for his primary school certificate?
You deserve what you get 9ja
Re: Facts About The IGP - Transmission Confusion by e7ejinima: 3:34pm On May 17, 2018
Front1line:
All these Igbos that act like they never made mistakes in their life. I heard the dude read n speak on several ocassions and I can attest that he can read. Whatever happened in that clip, there must certainly be a reason to it after all he read the pages of the script before getting to the transmission brouhaha.

All this noise making Igbos should let me hear word abeg.

Where are the 'Igbos' pls.

That clip was shot in Kano mind you. Or you want to use that format to derail the thread?

Pls post where he read a speech correctly or shut the f*ck up

4 Likes

Re: Facts About The IGP - Transmission Confusion by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 17, 2018
k

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari,Atiku Not Educated Enough To Rule Nigeria,Says Olawepo-Hashim / I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This / $15bn Lagos-calabar Rail-line Underway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.