Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Wizkid’s 2nd Baby Mama Shades 3rd Baby Mama, Insists She Isn’t A One-Night Stand - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid’s 2nd Baby Mama Shades 3rd Baby Mama, Insists She Isn’t A One-Night Stand (41022 Views)

King Ayo Balogun, Wizkid's 2nd Son Swagged Up In New Photos / Wizkid 2nd Baby Mama Insist He’s Still A Deadbeat Dad (photos) / King Ayo Balogun, Wizkid's 2nd Son And His Hairstyle Step Out In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid’s 2nd Baby Mama Shades 3rd Baby Mama, Insists She Isn’t A One-Night Stand by yusasiv(m): 9:00am On May 17, 2018
They both have one thing in. Common.. The title "baby mama"
Re: Wizkid’s 2nd Baby Mama Shades 3rd Baby Mama, Insists She Isn’t A One-Night Stand by peacengine(m): 9:12am On May 17, 2018
When money comes women come, what a life! I must make am grin grin
Re: Wizkid’s 2nd Baby Mama Shades 3rd Baby Mama, Insists She Isn’t A One-Night Stand by Cuteamigo1(m): 9:15am On May 17, 2018
wiz kid slowly moving towards financial abortion
Re: Wizkid’s 2nd Baby Mama Shades 3rd Baby Mama, Insists She Isn’t A One-Night Stand by kenex4ever(m): 9:15am On May 17, 2018
Elder001:
All hoes that want to gold dig guys shall be disgraced and tamed...

wizzy all the way.
you clearly a kid not an elder because ur post is senseless

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s 2nd Baby Mama Shades 3rd Baby Mama, Insists She Isn’t A One-Night Stand by kenex4ever(m): 9:16am On May 17, 2018
Elder001:

Jealous kid...
go" make money and stop pouring your frustrations on wizkid... Wizkid can feed you for 20years
and he can't feed his own children

Try get sense small

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s 2nd Baby Mama Shades 3rd Baby Mama, Insists She Isn’t A One-Night Stand by isybeke(f): 9:19am On May 17, 2018
I think this wizkid manager turned baby mama alias (babymanager) should be ashamed of her self cos she's d real oloshi nd gold digger here, wizkid might be taking care of ur child cos u are still with him but don't worry one day u will definitely be in same shoe with Binta nd Shola, by then u will understand

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s 2nd Baby Mama Shades 3rd Baby Mama, Insists She Isn’t A One-Night Stand by Pavore9: 9:20am On May 17, 2018
bongolistik:
There comes the case of knowing what you want, which myriads of youths these days have shown total ignorance to and letting the world know they are clueless and don't even know what they want for themselves.

You should know before hand what the outcome is likely to be, so the issue of will you dissappear won't even come near you if you can easily take control of yourself and know what exactly you want.

Are you bleeding raw and expecting a mango to grow in her womb? If you don't want an issue of dissappear or not to near you, a simple N100 condom can save you that. If you want a child, you should know before hand and your next plan shouldn't cause you to even think of dissappearing, you should bang raw and expect the child and also know what to do

The issue here is that many have stubbornly refused to plan their path to procreation, all they see is the quick and easy access to sex but it leads to hurt and the child is worst hit.

The “baby mamas” and “baby daddies” culture among African-Americans is a key factor that makes them outnumber other races in U.S. prisons.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s 2nd Baby Mama Shades 3rd Baby Mama, Insists She Isn’t A One-Night Stand by Jaideyone(m): 9:22am On May 17, 2018
Elder001:

Jealous kid...
go" make money and stop pouring your frustrations on wizkid... Wizkid can feed you for 20years
Mr elder the advocate of virginity in the other thread is here defending a WizKid with 3 baby mamas grin you have multiple personality disorder. get well soon
Re: Wizkid’s 2nd Baby Mama Shades 3rd Baby Mama, Insists She Isn’t A One-Night Stand by bongolistik(m): 9:28am On May 17, 2018
Jaideyone:
Mr elder the advocate of virginity in the other thread is here defending a WizKid with 3 baby mamas grin you have multiple personality disorder. get well soon
Uppercut finishing.. That is what you just gave Mr Elder, sorry I mean Mr kids cos true elders don't support nonsense like NL Mr Elder
Re: Wizkid’s 2nd Baby Mama Shades 3rd Baby Mama, Insists She Isn’t A One-Night Stand by biacan(f): 9:35am On May 17, 2018
Cutehector:
Biacan I really like you o cheesy
Like without money is not worth it sad
Re: Wizkid’s 2nd Baby Mama Shades 3rd Baby Mama, Insists She Isn’t A One-Night Stand by Nobody: 9:38am On May 17, 2018
kenex4ever:
and he can't feed his own children

Try get sense small

you're stupid.. yes
He spends up to 10m a year on his 3kids and you're saying he doesn't feed his own children.

How much did your own father spend on you?? how much do you spend on your kids monthly (except if you're still a kid)

I'll stop replying childish mentions
Re: Wizkid’s 2nd Baby Mama Shades 3rd Baby Mama, Insists She Isn’t A One-Night Stand by Nobody: 9:39am On May 17, 2018
Jaideyone:

I have a rethink and I think it's better to marry virgins

many girls have been rendered useless by yahoo boys.
Re: Wizkid’s 2nd Baby Mama Shades 3rd Baby Mama, Insists She Isn’t A One-Night Stand by chigo4u: 9:40am On May 17, 2018
Elder001:

kid...grow up
you need to grow up and stop supporting follishly. get some sense. better you don't take your fandom into family issues
Re: Wizkid’s 2nd Baby Mama Shades 3rd Baby Mama, Insists She Isn’t A One-Night Stand by forreelinc(m): 9:46am On May 17, 2018
she no even fine sef
Re: Wizkid’s 2nd Baby Mama Shades 3rd Baby Mama, Insists She Isn’t A One-Night Stand by Ugosample(m): 9:51am On May 17, 2018
You guys are not seeing what's going on

Wizkid is showing much more care and attention to the third baby mama than the second, and that's the source of jealousy and pain grin

Wizkid announced the birth of the last boy, and was happy about it.

He also spends more time with him than the others.

So I'm thinking that probably the last child is the only child he REALLY wanted to have, not like the first two that were "Mistakes"

That's my observation

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s 2nd Baby Mama Shades 3rd Baby Mama, Insists She Isn’t A One-Night Stand by Nobody: 9:59am On May 17, 2018
chigo4u:

you need to grow up and stop supporting follishly. get some sense. better you don't take your fandom into family issues

grow up
Re: Wizkid’s 2nd Baby Mama Shades 3rd Baby Mama, Insists She Isn’t A One-Night Stand by Angelfrost(m): 10:03am On May 17, 2018
Lawd!!! These are supposed to be people's daughters and siblings... and Wizkid will be somewhere feeling like a king that he isn't. What a shame!
Re: Wizkid’s 2nd Baby Mama Shades 3rd Baby Mama, Insists She Isn’t A One-Night Stand by czar2k16(m): 10:26am On May 17, 2018
robinso01:
what a must watch movie
title : the clash of wiskid's babymamas
More like Battle of the Oloshos grin
Re: Wizkid’s 2nd Baby Mama Shades 3rd Baby Mama, Insists She Isn’t A One-Night Stand by NERDYDREAMS(m): 10:28am On May 17, 2018
GraGra247:

Abeg stop supporting nonsense. Even if he can feed your whole Local govt for 20yrs, does it mean he can't respect himself and use condom?
condom are for weak men....real men do flesh on flesh cheesy grin

Re: Wizkid’s 2nd Baby Mama Shades 3rd Baby Mama, Insists She Isn’t A One-Night Stand by kenex4ever(m): 10:31am On May 17, 2018
Elder001:

you're stupid.. yes
He spends up to 10m a year on his 3kids and you're saying he doesn't feed his own children.

How much did your own father spend on you?? how much do you spend on your kids monthly (except if you're still a kid)

I'll stop replying childish mentions

You are now his accountant

He spent less Dan 5m for his second child dats over 2years old and d first son sef he probably did not spend a kobo, only donated sperm and u are here ranting like a broken hearted woman
Re: Wizkid’s 2nd Baby Mama Shades 3rd Baby Mama, Insists She Isn’t A One-Night Stand by Diso60090(m): 11:00am On May 17, 2018
2mch:
Wizkid clean your shit up. Take care of your kids. Dirty small boy fucking random chicks raw everywhere.

So as this girl fresh reach you go use condom bros nor let ogun kill you abeg
Re: Wizkid’s 2nd Baby Mama Shades 3rd Baby Mama, Insists She Isn’t A One-Night Stand by Naam22(f): 11:10am On May 17, 2018
Nobody is saying sex is bad ...we are adult just use a condom..baby mama1,baby mama2,baby mama 3...na wa o
Re: Wizkid’s 2nd Baby Mama Shades 3rd Baby Mama, Insists She Isn’t A One-Night Stand by harmbhrosz(m): 11:31am On May 17, 2018
Elder001:

kid...grow up

You're asking someone to grow up yet you're the one saying one person can feed another for 20years l, is that a grow up's talk?

To even think your moniker is "elder" what an irony!!!

Shame!!!
Re: Wizkid’s 2nd Baby Mama Shades 3rd Baby Mama, Insists She Isn’t A One-Night Stand by cocoboss(m): 12:26pm On May 17, 2018
will you shut d f*ck up...the bwoy needs to clean shit up
Elder001:

Jealous kid...
Re: Wizkid’s 2nd Baby Mama Shades 3rd Baby Mama, Insists She Isn’t A One-Night Stand by melodyogonna(m): 12:29pm On May 17, 2018
What's with all the wailing, crying and shouting? Please they better shutup am trying to concentrate here!!

Abeg anybody know like how many zeros Man u fit trash Chelsea?? my mind is saying 3:0
Re: Wizkid’s 2nd Baby Mama Shades 3rd Baby Mama, Insists She Isn’t A One-Night Stand by OmniSparrow: 12:50pm On May 17, 2018
Elder001:

kid...grow up
You that has grown up is fighting for an irresponsible sperm donor online. Look at your life.
Re: Wizkid’s 2nd Baby Mama Shades 3rd Baby Mama, Insists She Isn’t A One-Night Stand by Cross91(m): 1:56pm On May 17, 2018
Eledumare bless you with body o baby, Starboi go bless you with Dick o baby o. Oya Soco Soco
Re: Wizkid’s 2nd Baby Mama Shades 3rd Baby Mama, Insists She Isn’t A One-Night Stand by Cross91(m): 1:59pm On May 17, 2018
Eledumore bless you with body baby o, Starboy go bless you with dick o baby. oya Soco Soco
Re: Wizkid’s 2nd Baby Mama Shades 3rd Baby Mama, Insists She Isn’t A One-Night Stand by Cross91(m): 2:00pm On May 17, 2018
Eledumore bless you with body baby o, Starboy go bless you with dick o baby. oya Soco Soco... Yoruba Demon.
Re: Wizkid’s 2nd Baby Mama Shades 3rd Baby Mama, Insists She Isn’t A One-Night Stand by Tijay90(m): 2:03pm On May 17, 2018
Call these ones comodity now some random feminist will attack me...but look how proud they are undecided
Re: Wizkid’s 2nd Baby Mama Shades 3rd Baby Mama, Insists She Isn’t A One-Night Stand by vitalisspecial: 3:33pm On May 17, 2018
PLEASE! TRY MAKE IT FOURTH BABY MAMA.................ZOMBIE PEOPLE
Re: Wizkid’s 2nd Baby Mama Shades 3rd Baby Mama, Insists She Isn’t A One-Night Stand by Crixina(f): 5:08pm On May 17, 2018
This is just a tip of what is the future is brewing!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Toyin Abraham's Chicken Legs Remind Me Of My Missing Chicken" - Non-Fan / Being Yoruba And Igbo Is A Plus For Me - Yemi Alade / Throwback Photos Of Wizkid And Son, Boluwatife Balogun Spending Time Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.