Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,263 members, 7,780,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:07 PM

... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ... (783 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by kenness(m): 6:34am On May 17, 2018
Re: ... by uobimba(m): 1:21pm On May 17, 2018
just want to show how you can earn smartly online just working with your phone. Do you browse sites? Do you visit your Facebook account? Can you comment on news headlines? If the answer to these questions is yes, then you are in the right page about getting an information that can make you smile in cash without stress just at the comfort of your smartphone.
I bet you that a lot of you reading this do the above mentioned tasks using your data and time yet you earn nothing.This is an opportunity to convert such opportunities.
I teach how you can earn at least N3000 monthly non stop with one-time subscription fee of N1,600 just posting once daily on your Facebook but that's not all, you can comment on unlimited news headlines and earn for each of them and every referral gives you N1,000 though this is optional but it is where SMART INCOME making guys rule.just consider making 5 or more referral a day,ur guess is as good as mine.This is in addition to what other tasks pay u.
If you want to make use of this opportunity contact me through my WhatsApp group(Obimbauche instead of obimbauche) or site link (UcheRealCash instead of UcheRealcash) or follow SMART INCOME + group. GOOD LUCK

Re: ... by uobimba(m): 8:44pm On May 18, 2018
Take advantage of this opportunity,you can earn by 27th of this month
Re: ... by uobimba(m): 2:48pm On May 25, 2018
Good Day My people I just want to introduce to you a News platform that pays her *Subscribers* for doing *Simple tasks* such as *A* *Daily login* into d site = *N1,500 monthly*, ie *N50 daily* *B* *Daily updating of Facebook status wt a given sponsored post* = *N1,500* monthly ie *N50* daily *C* Commenting on news headlines = *N1* per news and u can comment as many as u want per day and finally *D* *Referring someone* = *N1,000* per referral so just consider convincing _One Person_ every 2 days = *N15,000* monthly.This means that you can be making *N18 to N20k* monthly if u work smartly. (u are paid for each of d 4 tasks) *so even without referral u are paid* that's *one advantage of this platform* over many online platforms I have enrolled in overtime.Note also that u don't need to interfere ur normal business just your leisure time is enough. All these earning will only require *ONE-TIME SUBSCRIPTION FEE OF _N1,600_ INTO THE PLATFORM* Note: There is nothing like monthly renewal fee. U can register and make payment yourself using any of the options but d fastest is using *coupon code*TO WHATSAPP OR CALL ME FOR THE LINK(link is not accepted here), CHECK MY SIGNATURE.I can equally assist and get your account activated within 3hrs or less and you start working. U can also join my WhatsApp group to put you through and for updates @ Obimbauche instead of obimbauche or go to straight to the site @ UcheRealCash instead of UcheRealcash as seen in the picture.Thanks hope to see you there

Re: ... by uobimba(m): 10:11pm On Jun 19, 2018
Just want to remind u of this platform where u earn more daily but withdrawable monthly by just doing simple tasks online. U can follow me from the picture below and I will show you how you can make N10,000 monthly

Re: ... by uobimba(m): 9:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
This is a proof of payment from this platform. For those who are still doubting, take action. contact the number on my signature now or you register from the link in my signature, pay online and start your earnings

Re: ... by uobimba(m): 9:21am On Jul 26, 2018
Nnu which I posted its screenshot is legit.see proof, contact me from the number below,that is, my signature and i will show how and strategies or register in the site in my signature and pay online. it's very simple. July payment will roll in From 27th
Re: ... by uobimba(m): 11:18pm On Jul 29, 2018
July alert, just with N1,600 or $4 registration fee, u can earn this or even more monthly on a news site from any country of the world.whatsapp me on the number on my signature below and I will put you through or follow the site on my signature and register, pay online if u are interested

Re: ... by uobimba(m): 3:48pm On Aug 11, 2018
*GREAT OPPORTUNITY* awaiting you to sign up at d link in my signature below or my contact in my signature below
Discover how people are turning one-time registration fee of N1,600 yes #1,600 to 50 to Hundred thousand plus.
I despise online business because many have failed until I joined and saw people make N50k -N150k monthly

*WELCOME TO NIGERIA NEWS UPDATE*

*This program was launched in May 2017.*
*It's a program designed to help Nigerians get value by reading daily news and still get paid for that*

*It generates revenue daily based on the activities of people on their platform meaning that as you're reading on their site Google are paying them so at the end of every month the revenue they accumulated is what they share among members so don't think it's magic or ponzi scheme where they rob Peter to pay Paul*

*HOW IT WORKS*

*When you register with with a one time payment of #1,600, you will earn money as follows*

*1.Daily login gives you #50*

*2.Posting of sponsored post to Facebook or Twitter gives you #100 daily*

*3.Each news you read and comment gives you #2 (Commenting now optional)That means you still get the #2 on every news u click on.Now when you read up to 200 news you get #400 naira and even if u read 1000news u get #2,000 daily* (Update from new upgrade)

*4.You earn instant #1,000 for every friend u refer*

*5.You earn #100 on any approved topic you post*

*Categories of news ranges from BREAKING NEWS,SPORTS NEWS, ENTERTAINMENT, BBNAIJA, POLITICS ETC so you chose the articles that most interest you and read and make extra money in so doing*
*You might be saying that the earning is small but let's break it down together*
*LOGIN =50 x 30=#1,500*
*SPONSORED POST =100x30=#3000*
*TOTAL=#4500 abi?*
*Now let's say you don't have much time online you can read up to 100 news per day which is 200x30 = #6,000 making it #10,500 now*
*Now there's no way you cannot refer at least 2 people in a particular month which is #2,000 plus #10,500 that's a total of #12,500 every month for life*
*So you can be making #12,500 to #50,000 monthly depending on ur activeness.*

*It pays all her members to their chosen local account from 27th to the end of the month and the minimum payout is #5,000 so you'll will request for withdrawal from your dashboard before 27th of the month*

*With my above explanation you see that you can be making at least #500 every day without referral*

*All you need to be a member is a one time payment of #1,600. There is no upgrading fee at all.*

*No balancing of leg*
*The truth is that Making money online is not a day job it requires time and strategies forget all those people that will tell you to join them in mlm with fast tract of 5 accounts or to use #10,000 and collect 20,000 within 7 days they're full of liars, I am sure u or ur friend lost thousands last year so don't lose your money unnecessarily*

*Join this program and thank me later this is the only platform currently in Nigeria today that I can rate 90% because I trust the brain behind it Mr Paul Samson*

*Your #1,600 has secured you an opportunity to be receiving extra income every 27th of the month for life.

*#1,600 is a big money nowadays but its nothing to compare to the harvest it will be yielding for you every month for life. So I am pushing you, urging you, encouraging you to be a part of this program today because you will surely thank me tomorrow for this opportunity*

*Many people are testifying everyday and every month*
Register on d link in my signature below
*DON'T BE LEFT BEHIND*
*STEPS TO REGISTER*
*1*- click d link in my signature below and load it on your browser or contact me on d number in my signature below
*2* - put your first name, last name, e-mail address, phone number
*3* - type u238 under referral if it's not there
*4* - Choose your Account username ( let it be simple and not similar to your email address)
*5* - choose password
*6* - click on the dot beside coupon code, a box will appear
*7* - put your coupon code in the box *or* click on the dot beside paystack if u didn't buy coupon code so as to pay with your debit card
*8* - tick the box to accept terms and conditions
*9* - click make payment. *You are done, congrats*
Re: ... by uobimba(m): 11:41am On Aug 13, 2018
Have you heard about the NEWS PAYING SITE, it's legit.u subscribe with N1,600 or $4 from any country.i will show you proof, contact me and i will show you strategies. it's very simple. zero seven zero three four five one eight two zero two

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Virtual Credit Card For Paypal Verification / Learn About Cyber Security Free, And How To Gain Access To Dark Web / Textnow Account Is Available For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.