Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,178 members, 7,807,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified (28630 Views)

There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession / Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) / EFCC Arrests 7 MAPOLY Students And Others For Yahoo Yahoo With Juju (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by ba7man(m): 10:28pm On May 17, 2018
sexdoll:

you're right.

if you list the name of the barely 40 200milla legit earner, I wouldn't know him so it's of no use.

but that's the reason why you may try to list someone or people so many people can relate with.

and oh, by the way, what makes you think a sexdoll cannot relate with you on certain matters?

are you aware that we sexdolls have artificial intelligence which is more like 1 googol times better, faster, and more efficient than the intelligence of you humans? cheesy
C'mon, stop that. angry

Sexdolls are designed to just lie down and take it....
Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by lymelyte(m): 10:56pm On May 17, 2018
Solstar:

Start a small business, do not be ashamed of how little it is. Learn from the growth curve. That is the missing link.
you remind me of a well known intellectualist names billyonaire on this forum grin. All the same, I so much enjoy all your writeup..
Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by itzjwizzy(m): 1:09am On May 18, 2018
Kylekent59:

No worry, until one of them wipes your dad/mum account. Or even use you for yearly sacrifice. grin grin grin.

Na una type dey bring better money well well.
grin grin grin grin. I swear I be no wan comment o, you Jez drag me talk. Me sef de wonder Wetin make her yarn rubbish,. Yahoo no be robbery? Even murder de involved as dem de scatter people life.
Well a wise man once said you never know how a shoe fits until you put it on. Lemme Jez be observing. God de.
Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by Nobody: 12:58am On May 19, 2018
Solstar:

Start a small business, do not be ashamed of how little it is. Learn from the growth curve. That is the missing link.

The problem is that I'm not a business person (at least, that's what I've noticed and been telling myself)

I don't even know how to go about it..
Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by Nobody: 1:04am On May 19, 2018
Andraday:

The problem is that I'm not a business person (at least, that's what I've noticed and been telling myself)

I don't even know how to go about it..
Everyone can do business, it is just that you do not know that business is anything that brings cash money. Your gender shows female, and I know females love fashion, make up and hair styling. There is so much money to make in importing, design and modelling female outfits, you do not need a shop, this is 21st century, you need an okada man, a konga and jumia account and you will meet me at the top. If you make just enough to buy your way into the upper class.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by rs172(m): 5:34am On May 19, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Lol.

You know there's no name you want to mention that won't be countered.
I have read books. Interacted with all manner of people. Travelled wide and far. So when I say "no one can amasss great wealth legitimately", I definitely know what I mean.

Maybe your anger towards me is because you're doing something legitimate. Go ahead. You will make it. God knows I myself have never defrauded anyone of a single penny in my life.

But if you want to get to the very top, if you want to be known, if you want to amass great wealth, you have to stick your hand in a few dirty things. That is the way the world is built.

Don't let anyone, not even your pastor tell you otherwise.

I was argueing with one of my friend oneday, he said instead of asking for the fish, ask how to catch the fish, and i told him even if the rich person was to tell you how he did it, can you do what he did to become rich, he couldn't utter a word again.
Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by Mryacks: 1:22pm On May 19, 2018
wakabobo:
Yahoo Yahoo was written by Ezinne and published on wakabobo.com

I was very boring in my Uni. days. I think I still am sef. I never really engaged in anything in exciting. I always went my way and shied off from everything. My Uni. life remained uneventful until I moved into a new area in my final year. Not that things sparked for me, but I got a vintage perspective to the life of those living it up.

I had these neighbors, next door neighbors. They were ordinary like me, but not for too long. Soon their lives changed and they joined the “big league”.

Living next to them gave me a first hand expose’ into the life of “boys in the game”. My lovely once-upon-a-time average boys became overnight millionaires, living the life of exuberance that comes with it; abundance of drugs, women, cars, bling-bling. Of course as soon as they “stepped up”, they became long-term hotel residents who only came around the accommodation their parents paid for when they want to pick something or MAGA never pay.

Yahoo Yahoo- That was almost a decade ago. As it turns out, those my boys are still flamboyant today. But their story is hardly without (a few) bad news. One of which is that a greater number of them never graduated from the University. The little fraction that did graduated with very weak grades. But who cares, they are not exactly ever going on job hunting. More bad news is that most picked up drug habits (addictions), expensive tastes and a sizeable pool of enemies(with Law enforcement agents making up a fine number in this pool). All these are difficult to disentangle from, so they may have to live with it for the rest of their life.

But who cares, they have already chosen the high road, whatever that comes out of it is fine for them.
But the (mis)dealings of fraudsters(let me call them what they are) is nothing new. Igbos have an adage that says “if a poor man is told what it takes to be rich, they would choose to remain poor”.

There is a point in the life of an individual, a people or a society when they are deep down in the abyss of lack, in desperation, they resort to something brute to propel them to success. Any form of brute they resort to, usually involves illegitimate, immoral, inhuman exploitation of others. It’s important to state that some resort to hard work though, admirably.

You will be shocked how most big men truly made their money. Well, we may not be too shocked given that many people pride what should be a shame these days. Some say America is a house built by slaves, a very pretty house I must add. History has it that Banks in England funded slave voyages, as slave trade was a lucrative venture then. The slaves were seen as merchandise for trade, without a perspective of them as victims. Victims whose life was being destroyed.

Almost in the same vein a 24 year old fraudster never sees his MAGA as a victim. He enjoys the receipts from the victims as an abundance they have to spare. Never as something their life depends on. Never something their life would be wretched if it is lost.

In the same vein a serving official would divert money appropriated for the people. Seeing the monies they loot as a chunk from the abundance of an oil-rich nation. Never from the perspective that the fund being diverted would mean that some child, somewhere would be deprived of the opportunity of getting quality education, quality healthcare. It could also mean non-development of structures and infrastructure, lack of funds for projects, research, and different forms of development etc. It’s never seen that way. All the predicator focuses on is the windfall they will reap.

To think that a 23 yr-old boy can make N3million from “one hit” and burn it all within a matter of days or hours. Also, politicians would amass so much wealth, but few years down the line, the fortune disappears without as much as leaving dew behind. People win millions of naira in lottery and grow (back) broke within a disappointingly short period of time.

But these are the not-so-smart ones. The smart ones invest from money profited off windfalls. They go “legit”, washing their hands clean of the dirty they built from and disassociating themselves from every reference to it. Unfortunately, the society looks away, and joins in the celebration of their transformation, never demanding for an atonement for the atrocities committed before their transformation.

One big irony is that sometimes, the traits that propel them to success will be the same traits that hold them back from breaking higher ground. Those who succeed in illicit trades are known to be impulsive, defiant and ever ready to kill or maim. While it takes discipline, patience, loyalty, diligence to succeed in legitimate businesses. Only very few people are able to refine themselves by weeding off the former and imbibing the latter. Those who are successfully able to do so rise up to lead empires, become godfathers who dictate what stays and what goes in a society. People who make and unmake generations. People others look up to for justice.
And we wonder why our society is broken today when we celebrate prosperity drenched in blood, pain and agony of others.

Gain made off the pain and sorrow of another can never be justified, regardless of whether it has been institutionalized or has become a culture, in whatever form in appears; fraud, corruption, slavery, etc. It only creates a cycle that traps the predictor eventually. No one escapes the vapour of the water they steamed. Our reputation in the international front already bears the brut. With consequences that is hard to escape and even harder to redeem.

Culled from >>>>>https://wakabobo.com/yahoo-yahoo-riches-unjustified/

Nice read. Well written
Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by oliviacute(f): 7:14pm On May 19, 2018
well on the issue of yahoo, it's wrong to scam people but the country where we are, where some people hardly eat a square meal a day, where people that criticize are the people that fail to help even if they got excess, where politicians pack our money into their private purse thereby making d poor poorer, in this country let's face the fact and the truth there is no hope. I pity the generation yet to come because this country is already dead and gone and to awaken it will take lots of effort from group of intelligent young youth. The only problem with yahoo boys is that some of them use their money senselessly spending it on clubs,hotels,girls and stupid lifestyle,those of u judging I bet u are still in ur comfort zone or u had relatives or parent that are good to u
What about those that got no help....can u bring a suggestion of how to use money to start up a business without using money? In life don't judge so u won't be judge what u guys should be blaming is this fxxkn country we found ourselves

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uduak Adams Tortured By Mob In Surulere Over False Kidnap Allegation / Edo Yahoo Boys Pay Ritualists To Help Them Kill Police Informant - Facebook User / A US Court Sentenced A Nigerian To Six And A Half Years In Prison For Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.