Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,721 members, 7,802,174 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP (50450 Views)

Atiku: Tinubu Jostled To Be VP On Muslim-Muslim Ticket To Buhari / Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate / David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by greatmag(m): 5:25am On May 18, 2018
slotA4:
I wonder why some people are blaming Osinbajo, we all need to appreciate the fact that VP has limited power no matter how patriotic he is. I only blame Buhari, the Commander in Chief of Armed Forces of the federal republic of Nigeria who has all the security agencies under his command and deliberately allow the killings to continue because he wants to expand Fulani caliphate. May the blood of the innocent Nigerians killed by his Fulani foot soldiers forever hunt his generation.
AMEN
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by Princededoyin95(f): 8:15am On May 18, 2018
Thormiwah:

80% of Nigerians do not know the law, and thats the genesis of our problems
Yes Let proof the law for them, let the them know the fundamental knowledge of this country, Some Nigeria citizens did not know the history of Nigeria, how did you expect the person to talk when deliberating on the matter on this country... Even Teenage in USA know the history of America. I will huge you to let work together, Support and educate other, so that we wont be living the king of life of Half Knowledge... Thormiwah
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by Princededoyin95(f): 8:17am On May 18, 2018
greatmag:

AMEN
And I pray that God will Elevate us as citizen ijn
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by abiodunosin(m): 11:29am On May 18, 2018
Firefire:
Fake, lying & fraudulent Pastor. Continue your bloody reign in Aso rock, the blood of those killed in this your bloody administration will call for vengeance at the fullness of time.

“‘Do not pollute the land where you are. Bloodshed pollutes the land, and atonement cannot be made for the land on which blood has been shed, except by the blood of the one who shed it"

Bro, you envy the man, isn't it? you are frustrated by his achievement and profile. Just wait a little bit, the man is going high.
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by abiodunosin(m): 11:43am On May 18, 2018
izzou:
angry

[b]I will always put humanity before religion.

As much as Christians are being killed, Muslims are being killed too. Why is no one condemning killings in general? undecided

Yemi Osibanjo swore to protect the life of Nigerians, not Christians only. MURIC and CAN should collectively hold these people responsible.

When person no talk because e no concern am, na so nobody go talk when e concern am.

Thanks for your post brother. I am a Christian, i am not a Christian for the sake of religion, i am a Christian by virtue of me knowing who am serving. Nigeria are so sentimental, nobody is talking about the killings in Borno State, Zamfara, Nasarawa and Yobe State respectively. 100% of those criticizing Osinbajo on the pages of news paper are not doing so because they love Benue people, they are doing so because of the next political dispensation. It baffles me when issues ought to attract sympathy and sober mood from our people are trade for political purpose. The people who were responsible for the killings were not doing so because we belong to one religion or the other but were doing so because that is their philosophy. Until we learn to stop politicizing every issues and address issues the way they are, most people may not develop.

[/b]
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by abiodunosin(m): 12:15pm On May 18, 2018
BankeSmalls:
You begged Tinubu for the position, stop lying.

Dubious and senseless post i have ever come across recently. If you know you are not mature enough to engage on this forum while don't you allow silence to be the order of the day. Anytime i come across your post, i will wipe you with common sense eulogy. So, you were there when he was begging Tinubu for the position of Vice President. You write just to be in Nairaland attendance.
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by abiodunosin(m): 12:20pm On May 18, 2018
EastGold:
What is this short man saying

He's telling you to read and prepare for your own future, so that uncertainty, hunger and poverty will not remove your cap and troussers in the future. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by abiodunosin(m): 12:21pm On May 18, 2018
5thElement:

Were you there when he was begging...? Mtscheeww

I wonder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by abiodunosin(m): 12:27pm On May 18, 2018
GuntersChain:
errand boy, your job is to go and clear the mess. he who knows how to lie, must at a certain point lie to himself. qwantinue. make i sip my kunu joor, make i go buy wara join am.

Sit down there, don't prepare for your own future. Continue to trade words with the man who doesn't know you. I don't know the offence of this man that some of you have taking it upon yourself to be attacking him. Anyways, if you don't attack him, anyway, i just pity you.
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by abiodunosin(m): 12:34pm On May 18, 2018
[quote author=5thElement post=67630274]

He's short but he's the Vice President of Nigeria who dines with other world leaders. Safe to say he is an achiever.

You are tall, probably 6' tall and you are...?[/quote

I will help you to complete it. he's a slowpoke, dullard and shameless protest-preneur dancing to the tune of his paymasters as a resault of kickbacks been given to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by abiodunosin(m): 12:37pm On May 18, 2018
MrPeterson:
The earlier the better, pastor tunde bakare is on the line waiting for your job. I think he will do better.

Pastor Tunde bakare should please be on standing, Osinbajo still on the sit.
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by kenrajmill(m): 4:21pm On May 18, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Oga osinbanjo should speak out, The killings have gone outta hand.

Speak out in what sense? He has been condemning the killing, what kind of speak out again?
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by kenrajmill(m): 4:24pm On May 18, 2018
GuntersChain:
errand boy, your job is to go and clear the mess. he who knows how to lie, must at a certain point lie to himself. qwantinue. make i sip my kunu joor, make i go buy wara join am.

May be when you are through with your kunu and wara, your brain will boot...
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by KINGEvidence: 4:30pm On May 18, 2018
GuntersChain:
must you rant with your rust brain..cant you understand the fact and appreciate it.receive sense you LACK.
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by kenrajmill(m): 4:32pm On May 18, 2018
Politics of blind condemnation, criticism and hatred coupled with religion and ethnicity is what we are practicing in this country. It is until we sit down and think without sentiment, bias, nepotism and favouritism, that is when we'll get it right...
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by KINGEvidence: 4:40pm On May 18, 2018
God is with you Hardworking VP FRN:Prof Yemi Osinbajo..One DAY,YOU shall overcome.
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by bareal(m): 8:20pm On May 18, 2018
kenrajmill:

If only what you have is to criticize without resulting to solution... You are nothing but ignorant critic

If you still cannot find the solution then you need help. And it's beyond me!
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by gameboyo: 11:53am On May 19, 2018
Reelmii:
and who would u elect
Wait till then
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 19, 2018
kenrajmill:

Speak out in what sense? He has been condemning the killing, what kind of speak out again?

Condemning which killings

He should raise questions about why thousands of Nigerians are been killed n several villages sacked! !

He should raise questions about the IDP camps that have come up in Benue state recently.

He should raise questions about why the army aren't been sent to stop the killings from the fulani herdsmen!!

Before his questions move from one part of aso rock to another,Buhari n his evil Muslim killers will quickly make a U-Turn and end these killings. Osibanjo is buharis only connection to SW and Christians in Nigeria, Actions from him will speak volumes n there's absolutely nothing that Buhari n APC can do about it.
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by Uzoezeamugo: 10:29am On May 20, 2018
oladimejiidowu6:

The killers and their sponsors are going to pay for the blood of the innocent people who lost their life, the wicked are doom eternally. But mind you the president and his vice are not the sponsors of this mayhem, but the political criminals who are looking for evil ways to come back to power in a dubious way. The killing of innocents is one of their evil trick to blackmail the government as incompetent and failure.
You are correct dear.
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by Uzoezeamugo: 10:46am On May 20, 2018
Kingstanding:
No original born again pastor will ever join Nigeria politics. No born again will ever choose law as a profession. Osinbajo you are not a real born again. Your profession law and politics are evil.
No there are lawyers who are real born again Christians.
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by emelda86(f): 3:56pm On May 22, 2018
EliteBiz:
* hmmm *clears throat *

U get cough....
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by SOAdesign: 3:08pm On Sep 23, 2019
[quote author=Islie post=67629504]

http://punchng.com/i-didnt-beg-to-be-vp-i-can-leave-at-short-notice-osinbajo/

If Osinbajo says he's a Christian why is he afraid to tell the whole world that the man in aso rock is an impostor? Or can he hold the Bible and say publicly that he's not aware of what transpired in the Jubril-buhari saga? Let him do this for we to believe he's a Christian
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by SOAdesign: 3:11pm On Sep 23, 2019
Uzoezeamugo:
You are correct dear.

You are talking rubbish
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by SOAdesign: 3:14pm On Sep 23, 2019
[quote author=oladimejiidowu6 post=67634339]

The killers and their sponsors are going to pay for the blood of the innocent people who lost their life, the wicked are doom eternally. But mind you the president and his vice are not the sponsors of this mayhem, but the political criminals who are looking for evil ways to come back to power in a dubious way. The killing of innocents is one of their evil trick to blackmail the government as incompetent and failure.

You are talking rubbish. Why didn't the president and vice bring the culprit to book, but rather they both proscribed unarmed IPOB, those the international community see as freedom fighters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village / 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo / Photo: Oshiomhole Weds Fortes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.