Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,607 members, 7,801,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (86668 Views)

Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) / Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man / Protest Against Bukola Saraki In Offa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by johnnyvid(m): 8:44am On May 17, 2018
Senate President Bukola Saraki Vs Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris: Watch the moment Saraki stepped down from presiding over the plenary for the Deputy President, Ike Ekweremadu to take over.

This is a new twist to the entire Senate Vs IGP snub.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehFrcLEOo4I

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by Donald95(m): 8:46am On May 17, 2018
we don't give a fuc.k about una drama again.

He transmission into the floor and commission commission Deputy to transmission the proceedings

146 Likes 11 Shares

Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by Jazzlite: 8:48am On May 17, 2018
A thoroughbred democrat.

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by NaijaMutant(f): 8:49am On May 17, 2018
Saraki the great

APC online zombies are trying their best to demonize the Great Saraki for standing against their Demi-god Tinubu.

They are fond of calling him a criminal even though they cant point out any crime he committed more than Tinubu the drug baron

They call him a thief even though he never stole more than Tinubu undecided

LIKE FOR SARAKI grin

SHARE FOR TINUBU

366 Likes 87 Shares

Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by johnnyvid(m): 9:05am On May 17, 2018
more

1 Share

Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by adem30: 9:11am On May 17, 2018
And wetin come be our problem with that?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by ITbomb(m): 9:20am On May 17, 2018
True statesman

89 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by Khd95(m): 10:06am On May 17, 2018
does this now means fulani menace have been taken care of

lubbish

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by yarimo(m): 10:09am On May 17, 2018
May God continue to bless ibrahim idris nigeria most competent IGP since 1960.

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by BankeSmalls(f): 10:13am On May 17, 2018
yarimo:
May God continue to bless ibrahim idris nigeria most competent IGP since 1960.

under his watch, thousands are being killed in their homes daily

357 Likes 28 Shares

Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by yarimo(m): 10:18am On May 17, 2018
BankeSmalls:

and under his watch no senator is above the law.

70 Likes 12 Shares

Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by BankeSmalls(f): 10:20am On May 17, 2018
yarimo:
and under his watch no senator is above the law.

You didn't even feel remorse for those killed, what goes around,

you know the rest.

262 Likes 18 Shares

Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by dadebayo1(m): 10:48am On May 17, 2018
Drama unfolding....

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by adem30: 10:51am On May 17, 2018
BankeSmalls:

I believed He was not the IGP when over 500 were killed in 2014

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/04/fulani-reign-terror-killing-spree-continues/

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by Okoroawusa: 11:00am On May 17, 2018
If he likes let him step up,all I know is that he is not going to be the Senate President in 2019

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by ayokenny37(m): 11:04am On May 17, 2018
Jazzlite:
A thoroughbred democrat.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:13am On May 17, 2018
The way Saraki (APC) humbly stepped aside for Ekweremadu (PDP) to preside over the IGP issue is same way Buhari (APC) will step aside for Makarfi (PDP) to preside over Nigeria for 4 years beginning from May 29, 2019.

God willing...

Ramadan Mubarak to all Muslim faithfuls

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by chyket(m): 11:19am On May 17, 2018
Impressive,for me this is one of the greatest moments in our Democracy!!!.I wish this could be replicated in all facets of our governance.Senator Bukola Saraki,thank you for displaying this rare mark of statesmanship.
This is somebody that have severally in the past invited many top functionaries to the Senate and they had behaved like they are bigger than Nigeria.
Thank you Sir for this exemplary conduct.

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by adadike(f): 11:27am On May 17, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
The way Saraki (APC) humbly stepped aside for Ekweremadu (PDP) to preside over the IGP issue is same way Buhari (APC) will step aside for Makarfi (PDP) to preside over Nigeria for 4 years beginning from May 29, 2019.

God willing...

Ramadan Mubarak to all Muslim faithfuls
reply my mail, very important

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:49pm On May 17, 2018
adadike:
reply my mail, very important
Okay baby... Will do asap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by opeyemicollins(m): 1:00pm On May 17, 2018
This drama is none of our business,and we did not fall for it,i can even see my incapable senator adeyeye that have not for once move a useful motion for the people he represent in osun central but moving a useless motion on the floor of the house in supporting someone indicted of crime.SARAKI will be investigated and if he is guity he will be prosecuted in the law court of the land

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:35pm On May 17, 2018
All na wash!!

Madt people everywhere!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 17, 2018
Permanently I hope.
Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by hardywaltz(m): 1:35pm On May 17, 2018
Better
Saraki we tired of u
Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by bedspread: 1:35pm On May 17, 2018
Transmission of Power.... its Welcome

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by gigabyte13: 1:36pm On May 17, 2018
haaaaahaaaaaa, the fear of Idris is the beginning of wisdom

2 Likes

Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by EzendiEgo1: 1:37pm On May 17, 2018

Only in Africa

1 Like

Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by Transmitterz: 1:37pm On May 17, 2018
wink
Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 17, 2018
The IG wants to give him some transmission,so he had to step down.

But I mean transmission of the transmission
I mean eh at the transmission
We have eh I mean
apprehensive recommend at the transmission of the Nigeria police and the men at the command.
I mean transmission other transmission
Sorry sir
I mean transmission all kidnapping transmission.

17 Likes

Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by hokafor(m): 1:38pm On May 17, 2018
Sarki just transmitted to his deputy

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lawmaker, Tijjani Abdulkadir Jobe Beaten By Kano Youths Over Non-Performance / Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire / Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.