Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (86676 Views)

Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) / Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man / Protest Against Bukola Saraki In Offa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by Metuh: 1:38pm On May 17, 2018
hmm
Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by Lanre4uonly(m): 1:38pm On May 17, 2018
Ok. It is noted.
Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by Koolking(m): 1:38pm On May 17, 2018
-
Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by Taku555(m): 1:39pm On May 17, 2018
Drama is meant to be watched
Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by Front1line: 1:40pm On May 17, 2018
BankeSmalls:

You didn't even feel remorse for those killed, what goes around,

you know the rest.

Feel remorse for comment by resentful, hate-filled Igbos ?!
Mbanu I will pass.
Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by SBG04: 1:41pm On May 17, 2018
-Why didn't Saraki step down and face his CCT trial instead of postponing plenary every time his trial came up?
-Why didn't Saraki step down and clear his name after he was mentioned among other criminals worldwide in the Panama leaks?
-Whey didn't Saraki step down after the EFCC was able to secure a permanent forfeiture of the Paris club refunds he laundered for Melrose global last week?
We got rid of Ibrahim Larmode as EFCC boss (after Saraki got a criminal lawyer to testify before a Senate committee that Larmode was stealing recovered funds) because Larmode invited Toyin Saraki to the EFCC.
We almost got rid of Magu as EFCC boss (after Saraki declined his confirmation) because the EFCC dragged Saraki before the CCT for false declaration of assets and the Paris fund refund laundering.
Are we going to get rid of IGP idris now because he refused to release Melaye and he arranged for the transfer of Sarakis killer squad to Abuja?
Its like we are quick to forget that Saraki became Senate President through fraud! His APC colleagues were in a meeting with the President when he, together with some thugs in the Senate, elected himself Senate President!!!
The ball is in your court Nigerians!
I pity Nigerians that are falling for this useless show and charade that Saraki and his people are putting up!
Nigerians please know who your real enemies are!
Saraki does not mean well for this country!

4 Likes

Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 17, 2018
Saraki is one of the smartest politicians in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by will2lead(m): 1:42pm On May 17, 2018
Here is an amazing offer

Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by OhiOfIhima: 1:42pm On May 17, 2018
yarimo:
and under his watch no senator is above the law.
Under his watch, anything transmittable has been transmitted n still transmitting to the transmission transmitter!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by mokt(m): 1:44pm On May 17, 2018
Are there any top politicians in Nigeria other then Osinbajo, Buhari & Fashola without Fat cheeks and bellies?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by joeyswift(m): 1:44pm On May 17, 2018
Click like for the IG as the transmitter and share for Saraki as the transmitted

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by gbagyiza: 1:45pm On May 17, 2018
chyket:
Impressive,for me this is one of the greatest moments in our Democracy!!!.I wish this could be replicated in all facets of our governance.Senator Bukola Saraki,thank you for displaying this rare mark of statesmanship.
This is somebody that have severally in the past invited many top functionaries to the Senate and they had behaved like they are bigger than Nigeria.
Thank you Sir for this exemplary conduct.

well spoken..I respect the senate president for this.
Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:45pm On May 17, 2018
shocked
Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by Flintstone06(m): 1:46pm On May 17, 2018
Haaa
Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by jaxxy(m): 1:46pm On May 17, 2018
yarimo:

Are the senators the only corrupt people in govt? Are buhari's cabal saints?

Look how unprofessional they handled dino's incident.

4 Likes

Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by contigiency(m): 1:47pm On May 17, 2018
This is really not funny.
Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by Abdulkareem407(m): 1:48pm On May 17, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
The way Saraki (APC) humbly stepped aside for Ekweremadu (PDP) to preside over the IGP issue is same way Buhari (APC) will step aside for Makarfi (PDP) to preside over Nigeria for 4 years beginning from May 29, 2019.

God willing...

Ramadan Mubarak to all Muslim faithfuls
Ode oshi... keep dreaming grin
Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by wakeupafricanyo: 1:49pm On May 17, 2018
When an incompetent and lazy slowpoke's
head big organization like Nigeria police the result is failure

What Nigerian's need is Young tested technocrat not reinforcing failure.
Failure is failure
You can't reinforce failure

#getyouPVC

Vote for tested technocrat for president 2019

DANKWAMBO IS THE ANSWER

#VisitGOMBE

#LetTheWorkSpeak
Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by Bizibi(m): 1:51pm On May 17, 2018
yarimo:
May God continue to bless ibrahim idris nigeria most competent IGP since 1960.
oh!!! You mean the inspector of transmission!!
Hehehehehe.....sycophant

1 Like

Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by Aldebaran(m): 1:51pm On May 17, 2018
Donald95:
we don't give a fuc.k about una drama again.
True grin
Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by SOFTENGR: 1:53pm On May 17, 2018
yarimo:
Is your conscience so cheap that you've sold it for peanuts?

1 Like

Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by seguno2: 1:53pm On May 17, 2018
Jazzlite:
A thoroughbred democrat.

Unlike the fake one in Aso Rock presidency who was chased out of office by rats after Charly Boy dragged him back from London where he was enjoying himself for four months with our scarce foreign exchange
Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by sammirano: 1:53pm On May 17, 2018
Saraki despite with flaws, he is still respected politician to me, with his conduct and all. Kudos man.
Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by Randy100: 1:54pm On May 17, 2018
adadike:
reply my mail, very important
"semper fidelis", how did you come about that word.
Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by achiever12: 1:55pm On May 17, 2018
yarimo:

Please can you enlighten me on why Buhari supporters talk like blind idiots? Is there a special school where they are trained to be stupid? Please can you help me with an answer?

1 Like

Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by seguno2: 1:55pm On May 17, 2018
yarimo:

So competent that he disobeyed Buhari’s order to go to Benue?
Maybe Idris knows that Buhari is not the commander in chief but rather he is the COWmander-in-Thief

1 Like

Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by seguno2: 1:56pm On May 17, 2018
yarimo:

Were senators ever above the law
Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by achiever12: 1:56pm On May 17, 2018
Front1line:

Feel remorse for comment by resentful, hate-filled Igbos ?!
Mbanu I will pass.

I am a Yoruba and also asking you same question. Will you ever pray that those killings happen to your family members?

2 Likes

Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by phreakabit(m): 1:57pm On May 17, 2018

5 Likes

Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by seguno2: 1:58pm On May 17, 2018
adem30:
I believed He was not the IGP when over 500 were killed in 2014

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/04/fulani-reign-terror-killing-spree-continues/

Is this a competition for under which IG the most people were killed by Fulani herdsmen?
Do you know the meaning of change

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lawmaker, Tijjani Abdulkadir Jobe Beaten By Kano Youths Over Non-Performance / Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire / Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.