Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,827 members, 7,802,645 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) (40288 Views)

Ritualists Caught With Corpses Of Two Girls In A Coffin In Ogwashi-Uku, Delta / Corpse Of Policemen Killed By Soldiers Dragged On Tarred Road (Disturbing Photos / Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) by Angelanest: 8:48am On May 17, 2018
It was earlier reported that three police men were shot dead by suspected armed bandits along Yabo Local government area of Sokoto state. The police officers were killed in a crossfire with suspected armed bandits in Yabo Local Government area along Sokoto-Jega express road when a Syrian national was kidnapped.

Other police officers were seen in a devastating state after seeing the corpses of their slain colleagues brought in a van.

Confirming the report, the Sokoto state police command Public Relations Officer, Cordelia Mwawe refused to confirmed the officers dead, but admitted that the incident occurred and the officers are receiving treatment in an undisclosed hospital.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/photos-of-policemen-killed-by-kidnappers-in-sokoto.html

Re: Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) by NaijaMutant(f): 8:49am On May 17, 2018
Perhaps, the hilux van is the new meaning of undisclosed hospital

Well, it's good their colleagues see their lifeless bodies to serve as a reality check to those brutal and wicked police officers.

My question is: what is the worth of human life under Buhari undecided

A human life is no longer different from that of a mosquito due to insecurity.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) by fawaz22(m): 8:50am On May 17, 2018
pathetic
Re: Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) by Evablizin(f): 8:51am On May 17, 2018
cry

Too bad,and IG Idris is transmitting/on transmission,while his boys(someone's father, brother,uncle,son) have been transmitted to glory by kidnappers.

RIP.

39 Likes

Re: Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) by ufuosman(m): 8:54am On May 17, 2018
May their souls rest in peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) by SalamRushdie: 8:54am On May 17, 2018
Nigeria has never been this insecure

20 Likes

Re: Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) by MicheyJ1: 8:57am On May 17, 2018
If you search the pockets of the deceaseds you will see egunje (bribe money)inside

10 Likes

Re: Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) by JasonScoolari: 8:59am On May 17, 2018
...This is what you get when you've one of the world’s deadliest terrorist as the president of Nigeria;

-A minimum of 50 innocent Nigerians killed by the marauding fulani herdsmen daily.
-Approximately 2.4 million people without homes currently.
But 5 years ago, it was not so under Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

May their souls rest peacefully.

30 Likes

Re: Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) by BankeSmalls(f): 9:06am On May 17, 2018
That policeman who slapped my BF the other day?

4 Likes

Re: Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) by TimFisher: 9:18am On May 17, 2018
grin

Shameless country!

That's why this country is always a zoo

No respect to the uniform

No respect to even to the slain policemen

just see how they dumped them inside hilux like contraband goods

Tufiakwa!

30 Likes

Re: Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:04am On May 17, 2018
The NSA should be held responsible

2 Likes

Re: Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) by Pat081: 10:04am On May 17, 2018
So dey can feel sad over dis wot of unharmed youth dey kill every day in dis so call Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) by dvkot(m): 10:12am On May 17, 2018
Stop harassing and torturing and killing innocent youth

3 Likes

Re: Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) by mxpinky: 11:06am On May 17, 2018
Dead and gone
Re: Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) by mytime24(f): 11:07am On May 17, 2018
Rip
Re: Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) by peterpaulis(m): 11:07am On May 17, 2018
undecided

Re: Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:07am On May 17, 2018
Nigeria Police exposing the corpse of their colleagues the same way they expose corpse of hardened criminals undecided

3 Likes

Re: Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) by XaintJoel20: 11:07am On May 17, 2018
Sokoto states and other states that currently under the control of armed bandits used to be among the most peaceful states in Nigeria way back.

How did these states become this insecured under the watchful eyes of a retired General as the head beats me beyond comprehension...

Post Civil War Nigeria has never been this insecured...

2 Likes

Re: Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:08am On May 17, 2018
shocked

See as den arrange pipu like meat for abbatoir!

Naija which way na?
Re: Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) by AreaFada2: 11:08am On May 17, 2018
And Buhari claims security has improved in Nigeria: Ekiti, Offa and many other high profile armed robbery killings. Never mind herdsmen rampage & kidnapping.

3 Likes

Re: Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) by QueenDeborah(f): 11:09am On May 17, 2018
I pity their families

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) by xreal: 11:10am On May 17, 2018
So police can die.

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) by Alejoc(m): 11:11am On May 17, 2018
Intelligence gathering failed this time

What a loss!

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:11am On May 17, 2018
JasonScoolari:
...This is what you get when you've one of the world’s deadliest terrorist as the president of Nigeria;

-A minimum of 50 innocent Nigerians killed by the marauding fulani herdsmen daily.
-Approximately 2.4 million people without homes currently.
But 5 years ago, it was not so under Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

May their souls rest peacefully.

Always get your stats bro. grin The number of Nigeria soldiers we lost under GEJ hmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) by Haryormideh(m): 11:12am On May 17, 2018
MicheyJ1:
If you search the pockets of the deceaseds you will see egunje (bribe money)inside
at least, you should show some sympathy... They were first human beings first before policemen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) by tillaman(m): 11:13am On May 17, 2018
And they keep saying sokoto is peaceful and all all that crap, the sultan is their spiritual leader they would respect that fact alone, so what happened to the respect? I guess the respect has gone to poop, there's no safe place in this nation, I pray The slained officers finds rest
Re: Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) by obembet(f): 11:14am On May 17, 2018
RIP.. Meanwhile ur oga speech

“I mean, transmission, I mean effort, that
the transmission cooperation to
transmission, I mean transmission to have
effect, ehm, apprehend, I mean,
apprehensive towards the recommendation,
recommended formation effective and
effect, I mean, apprehensive at the
transmission of…and transmission and
transmission for the effective in the police
command,” Idris said
After several attempts to get his speech
right, the IGP, struggling with his paper,
apologised to his audience.
“Sorry, I’m sorry please,” he said.
However, Ibrahim’s struggle did not end
there. A man in suit joins him to help hold
down his script, and even helped with the
pronunciation of the words. But this didn’t
make the reading any better for the IGP.
“All effective the transmission, other
transmission, I can state without
contradiction that I have commissioned
what?” he continued.
“Over transmission of, over transmission of,
over all kidnapping, armed robbery and other
heinous crimes, I mean, ehm, commission
transmission, recommendation transmission.”

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) by Nivaseme: 11:14am On May 17, 2018
ufuosman:
May their souls rest in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) by Oreofepeters: 11:16am On May 17, 2018
if i say that serve them right won't they say i'm wicked.?

But the truth is I can't give my fvcking pity to Nigerian police.

I would have pitied if they were killed in sambisa forest by bokoboys

2 Likes

Re: Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) by Mobsync(m): 11:16am On May 17, 2018
Do dead people receive treatment in hospitals?

Kidnapping are still happening on a large scale because of the weak judicial system.

I believe kidnapping carries a death sentence here in Nigeria. How many have we executed?

Even the top kidnapper we caught (Evans) is still dribbling the law and pressing charges against the government. Should that have been possible?

Let the government execute Evans and some other kidnappers. You will see how the rate of kidnapping will suddenly reduce.

By the way, I have iPhone 6s for sale.

I didn't kidnap them but got them from the US.

Check it out here: https://www.nairaland.com/4496506/very-neat-iphone-6s-sale

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cherubim And Seraphim Prophet Kills Lady For Rituals In Ogun (Photos) / Man Cries Out After Rushing An unknown hit-and-run victim to hospital (Photos) / Sex Worker Dies In Lagos Hotel After Drug-induced Romp With Client

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.