Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,955 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:22 AM

Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) (40257 Views)

Ritualists Caught With Corpses Of Two Girls In A Coffin In Ogwashi-Uku, Delta / Corpse Of Policemen Killed By Soldiers Dragged On Tarred Road (Disturbing Photos / Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) by omololu2020(m): 11:18am On May 17, 2018
That's good for them,I have no pity for a Nigerian police or military personnel
Re: Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) by fortune1968: 11:21am On May 17, 2018
NaijaMutant:
Perhaps, the hilux van is the new meaning of undisclosed hospital

Well, it's good their colleagues see their lifeless bodies to serve as a reality check to those brutal and wicked police officers.

My question is: what is the worth of human life under Buhari undecided

A human life is no longer different from that of a mosquito due to insecurity.
Buhari is always the problems of senseless people .As if banditry is not as old as the human race .Buhari created it ? It doesn't exist in other countries ? Hate will kill many people .The sensible Nigerians and non Nigerians know the excellent worth of the president.
Re: Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) by Klington: 11:23am On May 17, 2018
dilapidated country
Re: Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) by guass(m): 11:33am On May 17, 2018
ah
Re: Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) by adisabarber(m): 11:48am On May 17, 2018
When criminals kill police they die with their clothes on but when police kill criminals they will be naked. I still don't understand it.
Re: Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) by talk2percy(m): 11:48am On May 17, 2018
No bullet proof vest, no African insurance for body and they will be showing themselves, being unnecessarily wicked and mean to motorists on the road. Now what,
Re: Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) by alertness(m): 11:53am On May 17, 2018
MicheyJ1:
If you search the pockets of the deceaseds you will see egunje (bribe money)inside
ranging from 20naira to highest 50naira denomination.
Re: Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) by shugasofttouch: 12:00pm On May 17, 2018
Angelanest:
It was earlier reported that three police men were shot dead by suspected armed bandits along Yabo Local government area of Sokoto state. The police officers were killed in a crossfire with suspected armed bandits in Yabo Local Government area along Sokoto-Jega express road when a Syrian national was kidnapped.

Other police officers were seen in a devastating state after seeing the corpses of their slain colleagues brought in a van.

Confirming the report, the Sokoto state police command Public Relations Officer, Cordelia Mwawe refused to confirmed the officers dead, but admitted that the incident occurred and the officers are receiving treatment in an undisclosed hospital.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/photos-of-policemen-killed-by-kidnappers-in-sokoto.html
May the good Lord rest your soul uncle Musa. May your killers never go unpunished
Re: Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) by yosmen: 12:07pm On May 17, 2018
talk2percy:
No bullet proof vest, no African insurance for body and they will be showing themselves, being unnecessarily wicked and mean to motorists on the road. Now what,
african insurance? is it football club
Re: Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 12:07pm On May 17, 2018
shugasofttouch:
May the good Lord rest your soul uncle Musa. May your killers never go unpunished
Re: Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) by malware: 12:14pm On May 17, 2018
NaijaMutant:

Well, it's good their colleagues see their lifeless bodies to serve as a reality check to those brutal and wicked police officers.

Your Answer Is: Youtube is your friend.... Go and search for videos of mutilated bodies of people killed in daily bombings across the country under GEJ.
Re: Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) by Gkemz: 12:26pm On May 17, 2018
Slained by Buhari's trained militia tribesmen
Re: Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) by Jerrypolo(m): 12:27pm On May 17, 2018
Haryormideh:
at least, you should show some sympathy... They were first human beings first before policemen

No respect.

When they see you with an iPhone, they treat u as a yahoo boy before they treat you as human.
Re: Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) by Baroba(m): 12:32pm On May 17, 2018
Not even the dignity of putting them in an ambulance..What a Country.. angry
Re: Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) by Geesaintagape: 1:23pm On May 17, 2018
What's happening now is a tip of iceberg of what to come unless the govt repents
Take it or leave
Re: Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) by Tijay90(m): 1:50pm On May 17, 2018
I find it hard to sympathize with any (Nigerian)police misfortune...I don't know why.
Re: Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) by Taku555(m): 1:55pm On May 17, 2018
XaintJoel20:
Sokoto states and other states that currently under the control of armed bandits used to be among the most peaceful states in Nigeria way back.

How did these states become this insecured under the watchful eyes of a retired General as the head beats me beyond comprehension...

Post Civil War Nigeria has never been this insecured...
even right now, Sokoto still remained the number one peaceful state. Those arm bandits succeeded in ambushing the police officers.

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) by Abbey2sam(m): 2:23pm On May 17, 2018
Angelanest:
It was earlier reported that three police men were shot dead by suspected armed bandits along Yabo Local government area of Sokoto state. The police officers were killed in a crossfire with suspected armed bandits in Yabo Local Government area along Sokoto-Jega express road when a Syrian national was kidnapped.

Other police officers were seen in a devastating state after seeing the corpses of their slain colleagues brought in a van.

Confirming the report, the Sokoto state police command Public Relations Officer, Cordelia Mwawe refused to confirmed the officers dead, but admitted that the incident occurred and the officers are receiving treatment in an undisclosed hospital.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/photos-of-policemen-killed-by-kidnappers-in-sokoto.html

I don't get, I thought they were reportedly dead?
And they are still receiving treatment

Smh
Re: Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:26pm On May 17, 2018
Isn't that why GEJ was booted out?

malware:

Your Answer Is: Youtube is your friend.... Go and search for videos of mutilated bodies of people killed in daily bombings across the country under GEJ.
Re: Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) by XaintJoel20: 3:18pm On May 17, 2018
Taku555:
even right now, Sokoto still remained the number one peaceful state. Those arm bandits succeeded in ambushing the police officers.

I think with the current state of insecurity in Sokoto your assertion is debatable...
Re: Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) by CioAngels(f): 3:29pm On May 17, 2018
MicheyJ1:
If you search the pockets of the deceaseds you will see egunje (bribe money)inside
Is the egunje the issue on ground, cant you feel just a little sympathy for the dead?
Re: Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) by CioAngels(f): 3:40pm On May 17, 2018
Mr transmission, what will happen to the families of the slain policemen, hope their benefits will not go into private pockets for Dubai properties?
Re: Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 17, 2018
Nice! kill em all! there are no different between nigerian police and the their killers.
Re: Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) by Nancy2018(f): 7:25pm On May 17, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
gbam world deadliest terrorist Buhari
Buhari is a criminal terrorist - CilicMarin
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute - sarrki
Re: Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) by talk2percy(m): 8:52pm On May 17, 2018
yosmen:

african insurance? is it football club

lol...u know what I mean. Swear say u know
Re: Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) by NnamdiEducamia(m): 3:39am On May 18, 2018
NaijaMutant:

You made ZERO sense!
Re: Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) by NnamdiEducamia(m): 3:40am On May 18, 2018
TimFisher:
grin

Shameless country!

That's why this country is always a zoo

No respect to the uniform

No respect to even to the slain policemen

just see how they dumped them inside hilux like contraband goods

they should dump them in your kitchen?

Tufiakwa!
Re: Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) by Taku555(m): 5:33pm On May 25, 2018
XaintJoel20:

I think with the current state of insecurity in Sokoto your assertion is debatable...
no state of insecurity in Sokoto. Go and find out
Re: Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) by XaintJoel20: 11:02pm On May 25, 2018
Taku555:
no state of insecurity in Sokoto. Go and find out

I strongly advice you read the article.
Re: Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) by andyanders: 12:14am On May 26, 2018
Oreofepeters:
if i say that serve them right won't they say i'm wicked.?

But the truth is I can't give my fvcking pity to Nigerian police.

I would have pitied if they were killed in sambisa forest by bokoboys

Exactly. They do not deserve pity at all. Good for them.
Re: Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) by Taku555(m): 6:24am On May 30, 2018
XaintJoel20:

I strongly advice you read the article.
I don't need to read on papers, I gat to travel and witness it by myself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Jumps Into Canal In Lagos, Dies (Photo) / How Yahoo Boy Swindled UK Lover Of £150,000 / Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.