Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,963 members, 7,799,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Property Developer Bags 2,670 Years In Prison For Duping 133 Tenants Of N25m - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Property Developer Bags 2,670 Years In Prison For Duping 133 Tenants Of N25m (24006 Views)

EFCC Arrests Sanij-D For Duping Briton £9,300, American $2,000 / Taiwo Oreagba, Naira Marley’s Former Lawyer Bags 2-Year Jail Term For Bribery / Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Property Developer Bags 2,670 Years In Prison For Duping 133 Tenants Of N25m by GLOBALINF: 12:30pm On May 17, 2018
dollarhome:
People of God, I need financial help. Even 1k right now can feed me for a week. This isn't life I'm living like this. Please don't leave me alone like this Nairaland

Why begging? No shame??
The money used in buying data, use it to buy
Pure water and sell simple! You will make profit
Betterstill sell your phone and start a trade! Soon u will buy bigger phone and I’m sure u will thank me later!
Mind u, this simple advice is offered for free but your attitude will determine if you take it in good faith and yield or you may choose to ignore or even abuse
All is left to you!

1 Like

Re: Property Developer Bags 2,670 Years In Prison For Duping 133 Tenants Of N25m by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 17, 2018
dollarhome:
People of God, I need financial help. Even 1k right now can feed me for a week. This isn't life I'm living like this. Please don't leave me alone like this Nairaland

What worried Mei one is not sure who is sincere for.one to help

Naso the other day deadrat did his own

Oga your monicker says dollarhome , that alone dey scare me
Re: Property Developer Bags 2,670 Years In Prison For Duping 133 Tenants Of N25m by dollarhome(m): 12:42pm On May 17, 2018
Lakeside79:

What worried Mei one is not sure who is sincere for.one to help

Naso the other day deadrat did his own

Oga your monicker says dollarhome , that alone dey scare me

It was the name of my former business, I used to do e-currenccy exchange, but I understand.
Re: Property Developer Bags 2,670 Years In Prison For Duping 133 Tenants Of N25m by Assassin101: 12:55pm On May 17, 2018
relax guys, d man is only spending 9 years in prison. and if he settles well along d line, he might just spent a couple of years
Re: Property Developer Bags 2,670 Years In Prison For Duping 133 Tenants Of N25m by Electronics: 12:56pm On May 17, 2018
dollarhome:
Giving you 1k today would do you no good because you will comeback tomorrow to ask for money again. Throw pride aside and get yourself engaged no matter how menial it may be, nothing lasts forever, it is only a phase in your life you are passing through and only you have the power to change it. Its in you bro.
Re: Property Developer Bags 2,670 Years In Prison For Duping 133 Tenants Of N25m by dollarhome(m): 1:03pm On May 17, 2018
Electronics:

Giving you 1k today would do you no good because you will comeback tomorrow to ask for money again. Throw pride aside and get yourself engaged no matter how menial it may be, nothing lasts forever, it is only a phase in your life you are passing through and only you have the power to change it. Its in you bro.

Bro I have a lot of plans that need money to execute. I have contacted every single job placement I've seen but most of them are gnld. The others woud tell you to bring money first. I want to continue the youtube I was doing before, but with what money? I don't have a good phone, and my laptop is bad so I can't evenm continue learning my programminbg. Ordinary 5k is stopping me from fixing it up and continuing life. I really don't think you'll understand but thanks for the advice
Re: Property Developer Bags 2,670 Years In Prison For Duping 133 Tenants Of N25m by eluquenson(m): 1:18pm On May 17, 2018
Invariably, he will spend 10urs behind bar
Re: Property Developer Bags 2,670 Years In Prison For Duping 133 Tenants Of N25m by Aboguede(m): 1:33pm On May 17, 2018
dollarhome:

Are lame, dump, blind, even if you are the best way to start begging is from the street live and direct
Re: Property Developer Bags 2,670 Years In Prison For Duping 133 Tenants Of N25m by benfluleck: 1:43pm On May 17, 2018
Alejoc:
Enough prison term to last his generations yet unborn shocked

Which generations? where the woman wey go give birth in prison? abi na self fertilization, better prepare to get turned on by dry wall lol.
Re: Property Developer Bags 2,670 Years In Prison For Duping 133 Tenants Of N25m by efeski(m): 1:52pm On May 17, 2018
dollarhome:

Go to rant hq on facebook
they're giving away cash donations right now
Re: Property Developer Bags 2,670 Years In Prison For Duping 133 Tenants Of N25m by Platony(m): 2:40pm On May 17, 2018
Chioma got ASSURANCE frm Davido....

Meanwhile dis dude got ASSURANCE frm d court to

serve 2,670yrs in prison. WTF!!!!

Hw old is d oldest man in his village?? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Property Developer Bags 2,670 Years In Prison For Duping 133 Tenants Of N25m by CioAngels(f): 3:45pm On May 17, 2018
The greedy group of people.
Re: Property Developer Bags 2,670 Years In Prison For Duping 133 Tenants Of N25m by dammybabanla: 4:54pm On May 17, 2018
cool business...25m and u are sentenced to 10years...thats an average of 2.5m per year...when he comes back from jail,the money will be waiting for him on his bank account with interest smh
Re: Property Developer Bags 2,670 Years In Prison For Duping 133 Tenants Of N25m by jaxxy(m): 5:59pm On May 17, 2018
francis247:
LMAO. 2670 years imprisonment. Who are the makers of this kind of law? Is there no limit to the number of years one can be sentenced to prison?

Our justice system is a joke. Sm1 who scammed the country of billions doesn't even go to prison or is given less than a year if at all. Our judges are the most incompetent people they can hardly give a sound and fair judgment.
Re: Property Developer Bags 2,670 Years In Prison For Duping 133 Tenants Of N25m by pellatov(m): 7:13pm On May 17, 2018
dollarhome:

����
....pls dnt leave me alone like ....gboahahahahah�
Re: Property Developer Bags 2,670 Years In Prison For Duping 133 Tenants Of N25m by princecemo(m): 7:15pm On May 17, 2018
How do I get it across to u. Details
dollarhome:
Re: Property Developer Bags 2,670 Years In Prison For Duping 133 Tenants Of N25m by dollarhome(m): 7:20pm On May 17, 2018
princecemo:

Sir my email is laiskinmusic at gmail dot com. Thank you very much sir
Re: Property Developer Bags 2,670 Years In Prison For Duping 133 Tenants Of N25m by banio: 7:39pm On May 17, 2018
2670 years in prison. I guess his corpse will serve some of the years.
Re: Property Developer Bags 2,670 Years In Prison For Duping 133 Tenants Of N25m by dollarhome(m): 7:55pm On May 17, 2018
princecemo:

I'm still waiting onyou sir. Please don't b annoyed
Re: Property Developer Bags 2,670 Years In Prison For Duping 133 Tenants Of N25m by Littlefingerjp: 8:06pm On May 17, 2018
this is wat we call a generational jail term...I just hope he has a son dat will inherit it after his dismissal
Re: Property Developer Bags 2,670 Years In Prison For Duping 133 Tenants Of N25m by histemple: 8:07pm On May 17, 2018
francis247:
LMAO. 2670 years imprisonment. Who are the makers of this kind of law? Is there no limit to the number of years one can be sentenced to prison?

He is to spend only 10 years in prison. The jail term runs concurrently.
Re: Property Developer Bags 2,670 Years In Prison For Duping 133 Tenants Of N25m by Popularity(m): 9:28pm On May 17, 2018
2,670 years imprisonment, anyway, it is better than life imprisonment.
Re: Property Developer Bags 2,670 Years In Prison For Duping 133 Tenants Of N25m by Guest2017(m): 6:07am On May 18, 2018
Nigga44:
Actually 10 years in prison is what he got

Thank you for taking your time to write this comment. I was surprised at the first page comments, it's like they never read more than the first paragraph. The term "concurrently" explained it all
Re: Property Developer Bags 2,670 Years In Prison For Duping 133 Tenants Of N25m by Kabaka100: 3:18am On May 19, 2018
otipoju:
The motto on the Nigerian coat of arms should be changed from peace and unity to " truth and justice" because it's only when you have truth and justice that there can be peace and unity.

I agree but they should change thst ugly looking flag of ours first

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Abaomege Police Station In Ebonyi, One Officer Killed! / 2 Children Kidnapped In Gombe, Found In Anambra / NDLEA Freezes ₦‎4.3 Billion In Suspect’s 126 Bank Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.