Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,199 members, 7,780,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:50 PM

Toyin Abraham Engaged To Lawyer Boyfriend - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham Engaged To Lawyer Boyfriend (49946 Views)

Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé / Who Is Linda Ikeji's Ex-Boyfriend She Is Engaged To? / Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Abraham Engaged To Lawyer Boyfriend by LyfeJennings(m): 11:53am On May 17, 2018
Happy for her but I hope she's learned how to close her mouth
Re: Toyin Abraham Engaged To Lawyer Boyfriend by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:53am On May 17, 2018
adadike:
I pray it last o. I am tired of broken marriages and divorce cases.
...it lasts...
Re: Toyin Abraham Engaged To Lawyer Boyfriend by enemyofprogress: 11:55am On May 17, 2018
It can work, it won't work,why she is addicted to multiple pricks and cheating
Re: Toyin Abraham Engaged To Lawyer Boyfriend by enemyofprogress: 11:55am On May 17, 2018
LyfeJennings:
Happy for her but I hope she's learned how to close her mouth
no, it is her legs she needs to learn how to close

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Engaged To Lawyer Boyfriend by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:57am On May 17, 2018
Very funny how ladies are clamouring to be married to the same people they tag scum. Just look at how happy she is that a scum engaged her.
Re: Toyin Abraham Engaged To Lawyer Boyfriend by shamecurls(m): 11:57am On May 17, 2018
And am still having faith I will get married this year and don't have a girl friend yet.
Re: Toyin Abraham Engaged To Lawyer Boyfriend by LyfeJennings(m): 11:59am On May 17, 2018
enemyofprogress:
no, it is her legs she needs to learn how to close

This ur moniker na die..
Greed and so many other things contributed to her failed marriage. Most especially HER BIG MOUTH.. ALWAYS CHATTING SHIIIT EVERYWHERE
Re: Toyin Abraham Engaged To Lawyer Boyfriend by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 12:03pm On May 17, 2018
shamecurls:
And am still having faith I will get married this year and don't have a girl friend yet.

Check our signature in blue here below and you will be better enlightened. You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: Toyin Abraham Engaged To Lawyer Boyfriend by zicoisaac: 12:13pm On May 17, 2018
Congrats but behave yourself this time. dont come back to tell us that hes cheating on you or hes not man enough. Always remember that marriage is a covenant, its for better, for worse. God bless your union.
Re: Toyin Abraham Engaged To Lawyer Boyfriend by precised: 12:15pm On May 17, 2018
Happy for her
Re: Toyin Abraham Engaged To Lawyer Boyfriend by Theaddict(f): 12:25pm On May 17, 2018
midehi2:
Good for her
she looks pregnant. Is that a recent pix?
Re: Toyin Abraham Engaged To Lawyer Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 17, 2018
abescom:
You talk like you know her reach house. The way some of you people talk on social media you go fear GOD. Don't judge anyone based on what you read. Same could be written about you one day.

NOTE : I expect midget mind like you to reply with insults but my sharp and furious fingers are waiting for you.
Fast and furious finger how now? Lol.
Greetings
Re: Toyin Abraham Engaged To Lawyer Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 17, 2018
Wait oooo is dis not the same lady that Seun Egbegbe was spending heavily on with money he made from the sales of stolen iphonescheesy. Abi na Seun Egbegbe na im be d lawyer? Happy married life sha.
Re: Toyin Abraham Engaged To Lawyer Boyfriend by Firgemachar: 12:32pm On May 17, 2018
What happened to the name, Aimakhu
Re: Toyin Abraham Engaged To Lawyer Boyfriend by aalangel(f): 12:41pm On May 17, 2018
Happy for her.
Re: Toyin Abraham Engaged To Lawyer Boyfriend by Fhemmmy: 12:43pm On May 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How is this news?
Which man was stupid enough to expect the leopard to change from spots to stripes?

Why do I feel that it will end the same way her marriage with Adeniyi Johnson did?

Only you Adeniyi
Only you Seun Egbebe
Now this lawyer.
Sister fear God

So because her marriage ended, she should remain single for the rest of her life or be crying?
Or because she has been with the list of men you mentioned up there made her a bad person or more of a sinner than you and i?
Let's try to stop all these holier than thou attitude and let the sister be
I am sure you will be do all to have her too . . . .

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Engaged To Lawyer Boyfriend by Fhemmmy: 12:44pm On May 17, 2018
zicoisaac:
Congrats but behave yourself this time. dont come back to tell us that hes cheating on you or hes not man enough. Always remember that marriage is a covenant, its for better, for worse. God bless your union.

Marriage is a covenant but happiness is paramount as well . . .
Re: Toyin Abraham Engaged To Lawyer Boyfriend by mathias32(m): 12:48pm On May 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How is this news?
Which man was stupid enough to expect the leopard to change from spots to stripes?

Why do I feel that it will end the same way her marriage with Adeniyi Johnson did?

Only you Adeniyi
Only you Seun Egbebe
Now this lawyer.
Sister fear God

Fear God. if she's your sister won't you pray for her to marry? By the way how many ladies you don dump this year alone and you're there criticizing a successful young lady who is just so unfortunate with men....

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Engaged To Lawyer Boyfriend by YorubaAssasin: 12:58pm On May 17, 2018
sureheaven:
This greedy and inconsequential lady can never stay under the roof of any man . cool cool

Which one be the "inconsequential" wey all of una dey use upandan sef? So na the new thingy be dat, abi?

Foolish 9ja mentality! angry
Re: Toyin Abraham Engaged To Lawyer Boyfriend by wendyjanja(f): 12:58pm On May 17, 2018
So much bitterness in you, she doesn't even know you exist.. What u wish for people is what I will also get....
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How is this news?

Only you Adeniyi
Only you Seun Egbebe
Now this lawyer.
Sister fear God
Re: Toyin Abraham Engaged To Lawyer Boyfriend by aduni20(f): 1:01pm On May 17, 2018
sureheaven:
This greedy and inconsequential lady can never stay under the roof of any man . cool cool

She is insatiable sexually, financially and in other aspect of life...... sad sad

I pity the life of that blind lawyer who fell into her trap.

It will soon end same way..... shocked shocked

God Almighty forgive u. Stop negativity. Think positive. Wish other well no matter what may. God can only be God, not u.
Re: Toyin Abraham Engaged To Lawyer Boyfriend by wendyjanja(f): 1:02pm On May 17, 2018
Same way you can never have sense....
lilmax:
she's a fuc.ked up person

she can never stay married
Re: Toyin Abraham Engaged To Lawyer Boyfriend by shola07(f): 1:06pm On May 17, 2018
wish u well dear,shame to all haters here
Re: Toyin Abraham Engaged To Lawyer Boyfriend by godwin120alex: 1:06pm On May 17, 2018
Good news. I wish her well
Re: Toyin Abraham Engaged To Lawyer Boyfriend by wendyjanja(f): 1:07pm On May 17, 2018
Your comment is like someone who want something so dearly but knows he/she can't get it... This is pure jealousy... How do u even know all these facts? She is insatiable sexually, financially and in other aspect of life...I'm sure you dont even have half of what she has.
sureheaven:

She is insatiable sexually, financially and in other aspect of life...... sad sad

I pity the life of that blind lawyer who fell into her trap.

It will soon end same way..... shocked shocked

Re: Toyin Abraham Engaged To Lawyer Boyfriend by victorian(f): 1:07pm On May 17, 2018
Reading comments here, I now realise why most Nigerian men are frustrated.
You won't wish another woman well, as if she's your rival. Even fellow women understand what she's going through and wishing her new marriage well. But some frustrated men hear won't let us see road. At end the frustrated men will say women have more upper hand in getting jobs and contracts than men. Why won't we?
When the heart of man is extremely wicked. God forbid.
Anyways anyone wishing another person evil, is also wishing himself the same thing to happen to him in his life.

Keep wishing and cursing people marriages to break, same will happen to all those saying trash here. I look at what most nairalanders spew online and I shake my head in disgust.
Na una sabi.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Engaged To Lawyer Boyfriend by ChidiAlaigbo: 1:08pm On May 17, 2018
Wish her well. But sha a greedy woman no be wife ooo!
Re: Toyin Abraham Engaged To Lawyer Boyfriend by aduni20(f): 1:12pm On May 17, 2018
Oluwatoyin congratulations, I sincerely wish you best everlasting love in dis Union dis time. One day at a time, you hear, be prayful, don't response to any Johnson interviews I beg u, silence is golden. Above all Darling, be fruitful with children in dis union. Lots of love from a fan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Engaged To Lawyer Boyfriend by Jazzlite: 1:18pm On May 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How is this news?

Only you Adeniyi
Only you Seun Egbebe
Now this lawyer.
Sister fear God
Trust the lawyer....he just wants unfettered access to her honeypot. The documents and agreement will be airtight

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Engaged To Lawyer Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 17, 2018
lawyer?-millions of naira ring? I no understand
Re: Toyin Abraham Engaged To Lawyer Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How is this news?

Only you Adeniyi
Only you Seun Egbebe
Now this lawyer.
Sister fear God
WHY TAKING PANADOL FOR ANOTHER MAN'S HEADACHE?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moment Kizz Daniel Arrived Tanzanian Police Station After His Arrest (Video) / Comedian Jedi Ayo Proposes To Girlfriend (photos) / Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.